+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 9 19 28 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Political Bombshell! The Hail Mary of a Unity Ticket Will Shock Election 2020
    DJ just posted a brief update about the "Hail Mary" unity ticket
    2/12/20
    Dark Journalist reveals the Hail Mary pass of Election 2020: A Unity Ticket featuring Former Secretary of State Democrat John Kerry and Utah Senator Mitt Romney will be forthcoming as a major attempt to capture the White House in November!
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (14th February 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Unity Ticket for Election Dem Kerry & Rep Romney moving into position.
    From Dark Journalist's FB update 2/14/20
    "The Unity Ticket Hail Mary for Election 2020 of Democrat John Kerry and Republican Mitt Romney is moving into position. Kerry speaks to a reporter at Munich Security Conference about running for President and gives qualified answers. He needs to wait until Joe Biden ends his campaign...very telling indeed."
    MSC 2020: John Kerry lashes out against Donald Trump | DW News
    Feb 14, 2020
    DW News

"Former US Secretary of State John Kerry took President Donald Trump to task in an interview with DW's Ines Pohl at the Munich Security Conference. He said that the office of president of the US carries a high degree of responsibility in the world that Trump has failed to rise to, whether it be in regard to climate change or political conflict. He was especially hard on Trump's foreign policy. Kerry criticized Trump's dismissal of NATO European allies like Angela Merkel and praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban.
    Kerry speaks to a reporter at Munich Security Conference about running for President and gives qualified answers. He needs to wait until Joe Biden ends his campaign...very telling indeed..."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Carmen Boulter A Special President's Day X-Series Episode Coming Monday at 6PM EST with Dr. Carmen Boulter
    The New Atlantis Breakthrough
    Nefertiti Stargate in Egypt and The HotZone!
    AtlantisRising
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd February 2020 at 06:58.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DR. JOSEPH FARRELL: PERMINDEX PAPERS II NASA UFO JFK ASSASSINATION DEEP STATE BEARER BONDS MYSTERY!
    Feb 21, 2020

"RE-WRITING HISTORY: ASSASSINATION INC
    In this fascinating Part 2 episode Dark Journalist and his special guest Oxford Scholar and Giza Death Star Book Series author Dr. Joseph Farrell wade deep into the shadowy Assassination Corporation known as PERMINDEX and the mysterious founder Louis Bloomfield whose papers are at the center of a major lawsuit in Canada over his association with President George Bush Sr.

They also reveal remarkable new information on black projects related to the JFK Assassination, NASA Paperclip Nazis and the Secret Space Program."

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd February 2020), Bill Ryan (29th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Black Budget Space Wars &AI Superpowers-C.A. Fitts
    In progress now 2/28/20
    DarkJournalist
    Dark Journalist Breakthrough Interview with Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts --Fitts Reveals The Master Plan

"Join Dark Journalist for a breakthrough interview with Former HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts on AI Superpowers and Black Budget Space Wars. In what may be the most important interview Catherine has ever done, she lays out the master plan that covert and overt forces in Government, Industry and the Media are rolling out to dominate the population through the Internet of Things and a Global Control Grid that utilizes advance Artificial Intelligence!.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Unity Ticket for Election Dem Kerry & Rep Romney moving into position.
    From Dark Journalist's FB update 2/14/20
    "The Unity Ticket Hail Mary for Election 2020 of Democrat John Kerry and Republican Mitt Romney is moving into position. Kerry speaks to a reporter at Munich Security Conference about running for President and gives qualified answers. He needs to wait until Joe Biden ends his campaign...very telling indeed."
    Looks like the Illuminati is desperate to put a fellow traveller back in the White House. Skull & Bones Kerry and Romney, whose father was exposed by Cathy O'Brien as being Illuminati. It speaks well of Bernie Sanders that they are accusing him of being helped by Russia. It's like a code among them -- if you are being helped by Russia you are not Illuminati.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), onawah (29th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Review and partial transcript of the last DJ program with C.A. Fitts by Alexandra Bruce
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...i-superpowers/

"In what may be the most important interview Catherine has ever done, former Assistant Housing and Urban Development Secretary, Catherine Austin Fitts joins Dark Journalist and lays out the master plan that covert and overt forces in government, industry and the media are rolling out to control the population through the Internet of Things and the Global Information Grid, running advanced Artificial Intelligence.

The interview begins with Fitts’ excellent analysis of trends in the market. She explains how the world is being divided into a “dollar zone”, which includes the G7 nations versus a group of oil-producing countries, who are de-dollarizing, along with China. The dollar will convert to a cryptocurrency but it has to come off the petrodollar. It needs an alternative to the current energy model into to what she calls an “asset control” model, much like I wrote about here: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/un-...netary-theory/

“So, they need to come off the petrodollar. What do they need to do? They need to electrify. So, if you look at the Climate Change Op, [it’s] designed to basically force electrification at high speed and allow that group to lock in the global currency…it’s the pushback of the Unipolar model.

“What Mr. Global wants is low cost, low fee, low transactions but on a digital infrastructure where you can also do energy – and you can bring up breakthrough energy as as soon as you have a sufficient digital infrastructure – and you can do mind control.

“Because remember, one of the things you’ve always used the financial system for was control. Now, you have entrainment and mind control and all sorts of whiz-bang technologies…

“What you need to do to maintain that currency global position is you need electrification. You need the digital tracks from space and the sub-orbital platforms to the cables under the ocean, into the last mile of the Internet of Things, into the smartmeter, into the phone – and I hate to say it, with nanotechnology into the brain-machine interface.

“So right now, they are on a tear – think of this like a Gold Rush. It’s the Internet of Things Gold Rush and the winner is the guy who controls the hardware, the digital stream tracks and that’s what they’re building in high speed and if they can electrify transportation and also deliver solar energy from the sub-orbital platform and different technologies like that, they can cut all the oil guys loose.

“That’s the war right now: can the oil producers plus China de-dollarize fast enough to create a multipolar world? Think of it this way: Mr. Global is on both sides. Mr. Global doesn’t care who wins. Mr. global cares that we have a digital currency, so you see, a competition between different factions for the control of the digital currencies, one of my questions before the coronavirus is, are we going to split into two digital systems? Is the solution going to be a China-based Asian digital system and then you have a US dollar-based?”

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt then asks, “The Trump administration assassinated basically the #2 man in Iran, risking World War III and all these other things that seemed to me to be oriented directly at the oil model, but you’re talking about... what do you think was going on there?”

She answers, “I don’t begin to have the intelligence that we need to understand what was going on. Here’s the question: who was it that Netanyahu fronts for? Let me say it this way but I think you know that’s the group that’s backing Trump and they are very aggressive, thinking you know they have Trump at least until January 20th of next year and they’ve got whatever they have to do to start a war with Iran or basically to beat Iran into sanction submission…

“To me, it’s more an organized crime syndicate. They’re making a play to make sure they control that turf. If you at the message to the de-dollarization, if I understand what Mike Pompeo said after the assassination he basically said, ‘We reserve the right to assassinate any leader anytime, anywhere in the world who’s acting against our best interests.’

“If that is, in fact our policy, that was a very chilling message.

“I did the Solari Report last year on the Forrestal assassination and if you go back and you look at the Forrestal assassination, the McCarthy assassination, the Kennedy assassination and that whole series, what it looked like to me, Daniel, is at that time, to create the National Security State, you had the fusion of two syndicates. One, was the organized crime syndicate, with the Dulles-Rockefeller organized crime syndicate.

“And between the two of them, they had an incredible presence and clearly the Rockefeller faction had incredible presence in the overt side but on the organized crime side, you’re talking about, particularly if you lock them into London, they basically controlled transnational global organized crime and it really looked like there was a breakout and a fight between the two groups, coming into the 2016 election.

“And here’s the interesting thing: I go back to the first Bush administration. The Bushes were very careful and put a lot of stress on, ‘Here’s the overt world, here’s the covert world…we keep the two worlds separate.’

“The Clintons had grown up in a very small state and were younger and they’re like, ‘Oh that’s too hard! Let’s just get the work done!’ and so they were much more frontal – and literally – I’ll never forget the period…people were dropping like flies! ‘Are we in the middle of a mob war? What’s going on?’

“So, I think what has happened, as the two factions are fighting; you have such profound secrecy and it’s gotten much worse, that there’s a real deterioration in trying to keep the pretense going, that we operate under the rule of law.

“I mean, we’ve literally seen in the last month a state of ridiculousness in and around the Department of Justice…I feel like I’m watching something put on by a joint venture of the Onion in Saturday Night Live!

“…I always say people who win in a rigged game get stupid but what you’re watching is people who’ve forgotten what the facts are. They’re literally operating without proper financial disclosure and feedback loops and it’s almost like, if you can get away with murder using mind control, that you end up mind-controlled…

“If you look at the two factions right now that are fighting for control…you can’t run a country where both sides of the aisle are essentially controlled by dual-citizen passports and people who are afraid of saying ‘no’. So, the US government doesn’t have information sovereignty, doesn’t have financial sovereignty…

“If you look at the faction that wanted to stay Global over the faction that wants to nationalize that’s really a war about ‘How are we gonna optimize economically?’ And one is saying, ‘You have to have bottom-up optimization,’ particularly now that we take the Internet the last mile and integrating it with a real estate.And they’re saying, ‘OK, you’ve gotta optimize’ and at some point, this level of crime is going to kill the goose that laid the golden egg, which is true but nobody seems – secrecy and organized crime profits are an addiction and the people who have that addiction are not inclined to give it up…

“Russia’s the leader of the de-dollarization group. They’re a huge oil producer and they have completely shed their dollars in the reserve currency. So if you look at their reserves, they’ve got Euro, Yen and gold. They’ve built enormous swamp capacity with China and a variety of other countries and they’ve put, for the first time an office of the Moscow central bank in China, which will allow them to swap gold, back and forth, so they can swap currency-to-currency, that they can also swap gold.

Liszt asks, “Why [Russia is] the favorite target of the media over the past three years?”

She answers, “I don’t know, Daniel…I have different theories on this but if you look at what we did since the wall came down, in terms of trying to move with missiles, break treaties and literally surround them…when the wall came down, we raped the place.

“I think the group that raped them – and it was a combination of the intelligence agencies and the Treasury – when we raped them, we decided not to completely wipe out the government, because we didn’t want the nuclear arsenals fall into the wrong hands and from what I can tell, we never thought that they would be able to come back as fast as Putin has brought them back.

“Now, Russia still has major demographic and other problems but as they started to come back, there was a real effort to I don’t know whether it is to turn them into the boogeyman or to encircle them and there are many deep cultural reasons for that war, if you go back through history and I don’t know what the truth is.

“I do think that if you’re going to have a Unipolar model and you’re going to have a model in which you institute slavery – because, really if you look at what a digital currency is, it’s a slavery system, at least the one being designed and worked on now…

“I think the Russians want to have a human culture and…the Orthodox Church, which in many respects is more in integrity, it’s the real church, in many respects.

“So, whether it’s…an effort to wipe out the Christian thread. Steiner would call it the ‘stream’. It’s almost as though the two value systems can’t operate side by side and unfortunately, if you look at the value system being promoted, sometimes I feel like I woke up and I’m on the wrong side.

“Because what we’re seeing, that impulse coming out of the United States is demonic; it’s a cult and it’s very anti-Christian and very anti-life, very anti-freedom and I can never tell if they’re if they’re simply organized crime or if they’re demonic…

“We’re talking about an occult culture, which is trying to debase art, it’s trying to debase music, it’s trying to debase children…

“When you put down the digital train tracks as the Internet of Things, you’re looking at a biophysical extraction model, so a human being is no longer a sovereign individual in your economic model, they are a resource, like an oil deposit to be managed and manipulated like an asset, and you’re going to extract not only data but you’re going to influence them to do a variety of things that make you money or help you…whether it’s do a school shooting or you know buy an SUV online or watch pxrnxgraphy or you know whatever whatever extraction you’re up to…

“So the question who is this?…The reality is we’ve had transnational organized crime getting richer and richer and getting away with stuff. I mean, the more they get away with, the more it works for them and so we’ve gone kind of beyond the pale.

“So, part of this is not necessarily that there’s some guy up in the sky, planning everything but you have technology running ahead of our capacity to govern it…but if you look at the mandate to do vaccines, that’s a perfect example of what’s really going on because we have an intentional effort to basically reduce a significant portion of the population to a state of chronic disease…

“Once America has worked through the Jim Comey, McCabe, you know all of the FISA court stuff, once you’ve worked through all of that, then then what happened with the FBI, Malcolm X or Martin Luther King, it suddenly makes much more sense…

“If you if you look at 5G, AI, space, all these issues, we run the risk that the world divides into two domains. So, think of this as a digital infrastructure and the financial system that plays on that digital infrastructure.

“One is controlled by China and one is controlled by the US and those are what one writer called the “AI Superpowers”, because their ability at AI, in technology is racing so far ahead of everybody else’s.

“And if the coronavirus is biowarfare, then there’s a chance it’s to make sure there’s only one digital domain, not two.

“The danger is not that we militarized space, the danger is that we’re militarizing everything…the first thing you need to understand about cybersecurity is there’s no such thing. These systems were created to basically control and compromise security from the get-go, so there’s only cyber insecurity, there is no cybersecurity.

“So if you look at where this is all going, you are watching war built, you’re building the whole global economy around digital infrastructure and then you’re using that digital infrastructure as a war domain. You’re using space as a war domain. You’re using the financial system as a war domain, You’re using lending as a war domain. You’re using drugs as a war domain. In other words, what is it on this planet that isn’t being weaponized?” "
    Last edited by onawah; 29th February 2020 at 18:31.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (2nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Sunny (1st March 2020), Violet3 (4th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just finished listening to Catherine Austin Fitts on the last Dark Journalist show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqWy4Twh0RQ&t=1612s) and starting at 36 minutes in, vaccines come into the discussion and how the vaccine for the coronavirus in particular is likely to be extremely dangerous.
    Neither DJ nor Fitts have any doubts that vaccines in general are being used for culling the population, or that the globalists consider a big population culling to be a necessity if they are to keep the world economy functioning the way they want it to.
    Also, Fitts is openly questioning now who might be behind the globalists, and how that relates to weaponizing space--in other words--who is controlling the globalists and are they ET--she infers that they are, but says she doesn't know enough yet to be sure.
    Too bad she didn't stay active on Avalon--we could have helped with that!
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), TomKat (3rd March 2020), Violet3 (4th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rudolf Steiner New Jupiter vs Ahriman Eighth Sphere with Special Guest Gigi Young...
    Friday Night 8PM DARK JOURNALIST X-Series Episode 82
    Live chat
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=l0-QD_hrL0s…
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New CERN in 2021 will be 5X bigger, cost $22 billion.
    I'm just listening now to the latest DJ show with Gigi Young.
    Discussion about CERN starts at 1:03:00 in.
    Gigi says, "CERN is synthetic pyschic ability."
    Daniel Lizst talks about CERN being used as a portal to bring in other-dimensional energies, entities.
    Gigi says what comes through will be determined by the consciousness of those using it.
    Daniel asks if we want people who hide what they are doing and have made their project impervious to challenge to have this kind of power?
    CERN is the largest user of the internet (WHY?)
    (I'm only halfway through now, but it's an interesting discussion as always, starting out with how living in fantasy worlds, disconnected from the heart, is making many people very vulnerable to negative energies, then moving to more about Rudolf Steiner, Annie Besant, etc. ....)
    Last edited by onawah; 8th March 2020 at 19:50.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), mountain_jim (10th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Nick Begich COVID-19 5G DARPA AI Surveillance Wars
    3/10/20
    DarkJournalist

Breakthrough Interview!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt and Scientist Dr. Nick Begich of Earthpulse.com go deep into the challenges of 2020 from the COVID-19 virus to the advent of destructive 5G Technology and out of control Surveillance State. This information-filled breakthrough interview features cutting-edge analysis from Dr. Begich on the huge battle taking place for centralizing control and the Deep State Orwellian vision being revealed by corporate, political and media powers.

HAARP Technology
    Dr. Begich has previously informed the public on the dangers of HAARP in his best-selling book "Angels Don't Play This HAARP" and the ionizing of the atmosphere years before it was even on the radar. Now he’s delivering a powerful call to humanity to wake up and stop the cascading backslide into a creeping fascism through media censorship, artificial intelligence, quantum computing and digital currency. His message is one of self empowerment and he shares the tools to achieve solid momentum on the road back to awareness and constitutional government."

Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (11th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), earthdreamer (11th March 2020), mountain_jim (11th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Review from Alexandra Bruce: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...illance-state/
    re the video posted just above:

"Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes Scientist Dr. Nick Begich of Earthpulse.com with the most pragmatic analysis on the coronavirus pandemic I've seen so far.

He goes deep into the challenges of 2020 from the COVID-19 virus to the advent of destructive 5G Technology and an out-of-control surveillance state. This information-filled breakthrough interview features cutting-edge analysis from Dr. Begich on the huge battle taking place for centralizing control and the Deep State Orwellian vision that is being revealed by corporate, political and media powers.

Dr. Begich has previously informed the public on the dangers of HAARP in his best-selling book 'Angels Don't Play This HAARP' and the ionizing of the atmosphere years before it was even on the radar. Now he’s delivering a powerful call to humanity to wake up and stop the cascading backslide into a creeping fascism through media censorship, artificial intelligence, quantum computing and digital currency. His message is one of self empowerment and he shares the tools to achieve solid momentum on the road back to awareness and constitutional government."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2020), Michi (12th March 2020), mountain_jim (13th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

I was really, really impressed with Nick Begich. A terrific conversation. Crystal clear and to the point, but totally easy to understand as well. Daniel Liszt spent most of the hour and a half listening.... very smart of him! Highly recommended.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Mike (13th March 2020), mountain_jim (13th March 2020), onawah (13th March 2020), Satori (15th March 2020), Yoda (12th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Liszt always does a good job, and should get lots more attention on this forum imho.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), David Trd1 (5th April 2020), mountain_jim (13th March 2020), Pieman (14th March 2020), toppy (29th March 2020), Violet3 (29th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tonight 8PM! Dark Journalist X-Series 83: Deep State X-Flights to Nowhere
    JFK Hale Boggs Nixon Hoffa And Hunt!
    Special LiveStream with Q&A

(DJ has been very busy this week!)
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (15th March 2020), Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), mountain_jim (15th March 2020), Pieman (14th March 2020), toppy (29th March 2020), Violet3 (29th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #176
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The X series of videos came to my attention through the enthusiasm for the work of Dark journalist by Onawah and that started me watching the X series videos. There is a lot to go through (I’m only on video number 7) and can honestly say that his research and the information he provides is brilliant. I’ve got a lot of catching-up to do but I’m captivated and look forward to my next viewing in the series as soon as I’ve finished the one I’m watching.
    Many thanks Onawah for bringing this to my attention it is so much appreciated.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pieman For This Post:

Alecs (15th March 2020), Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), onawah (15th March 2020), toppy (29th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DJ connects dots on so many issues where most don't even know there were dots, and then cross-connects dots that show the relationships between different subjects that don't seem to have any connections at all.
    It's an amazing montage he weaves that just goes on and one, with so many surprises one can't keep track of them all unless you are taking notes, and even then, nearly impossible unless you devote your days to it.
    I have a neighbor who is trying, and failing miserably, but is constantly amazed at how much he's learning about things he thought he was already quite knowledgeable about.
    I'm very glad to hear someone here is appreciating DJ so much; I hope more will catch on.
    Quote Posted by Pieman (here)
    The X series of videos came to my attention through the enthusiasm for the work of Dark journalist by Onawah and that started me watching the X series videos. There is a lot to go through (I’m only on video number 7) and can honestly say that his research and the information he provides is brilliant. I’ve got a lot of catching-up to do but I’m captivated and look forward to my next viewing in the series as soon as I’ve finished the one I’m watching.
    Many thanks Onawah for bringing this to my attention it is so much appreciated.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2020), toppy (29th March 2020), Violet3 (29th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just got to listen to this from start to finish, finally.
    This particular episode, goes so deeply and with such great detail (much of it which practically no one has heard before, which is often the case with DJ's info), into how so many operatives and high level politicians up to POTUS in the US (and especially the CIA) have been embroiled in Mafia style criminal behavior up to their necks since before the turn of the last century.
    It's 3 hours long, but if you are really into looking deep, I think it could turn you into a DJ fan, if you aren't already.
    If so, please bump/post it somewhere you think it would do most good, whether it's a Q thread or "Trump is NOT the Answer" or whatever.
    It's kind of a one size fits all, and really puts divisive thinking into perspective as hopelessly naive.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Tonight 8PM! Dark Journalist X-Series 83: Deep State X-Flights to Nowhere
    JFK Hale Boggs Nixon Hoffa And Hunt!
    Special LiveStream with Q&A
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=JtkPPiEVO70

(DJ has been very busy this week!)
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Mike (16th March 2020), toppy (29th March 2020), Violet3 (29th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deep State Propaganda Wars: X-Factor Elite Emergency Global Lockdown
    14,902 views•Streamed live 22 hours ago

(I am just listening to this now, but will add a review asap. I haven't seen DJ post so many episodes so close together before--things are heating up, as expected this year. )

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), meeradas (31st March 2020), mountain_jim (17th March 2020), Satori (17th March 2020), toppy (29th March 2020), Violet3 (29th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The main thrust of DJ's latest episode Deep State Propaganda Wars: X-Factor Elite Emergency Global Lockdown (see post above) is the Corona Virus and how we should be aware of what it may have been designed to distract us from, including the renewed nuclear race and global aggression, vaccines, Monsanto, 5G and how dangerous they are, and more.
    Proof is offered showing this virus is being used as a dry run to see how such a crisis plays out, as, for example, there were false flag event-like rehearsals.
    How this is similar to other false flag events--some real, some unreal factors.
    How there is a disconnect between what is actually happening and what the media is reporting, and the disconnect between the elites and the rest of the world.
    And more.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th March 2020 at 06:20.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), mountain_jim (17th March 2020), toppy (29th March 2020), Violet3 (29th March 2020), wondering (31st March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 9 19 28 LastLast