+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Sgt Penniston's Rendlesham contact and binary download tell us of the ETs' nature?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,503 times in 5,654 posts

Default Does Sgt Penniston's Rendlesham contact and binary download tell us of the ETs' nature?

After posting a thread about the uncertainty of ETs on whether they are good or bad, there is the Rendlesham UFO case that sticks out in my mind where Sgt Penniston touched the craft and received a binary download. Also the Allagash 4 sighting was also intriguing in that the contactees feel they were given special abilities after their contact. These two case make one wonder about positive contact. What are your thoughts on how this fits into the good vs bad debate? Of course there are also other cases like Carlos Diaz and the Italian friendship case to consider.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Art (17th March 2018), Bill Ryan (18th March 2018), boja (17th March 2018), Cidersomerset (17th March 2018), EFO (18th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th March 2018), ghostrider (18th March 2018), Ivanhoe (15th October 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), Mercedes (18th March 2018), Star Tsar (17th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2018), Valerie Villars (20th March 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018), yelik (18th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Does Sgt Penniston's Rendlesham contact and binary download tell us of the ETs' nature?

I think it's truly impossible to know whether ETs are good or bad.

First off, it's all relative. To a cow or a pig, we are evil. If you look at our dark history and constant infighting, we could easily be seen as evil. We have done some heinous things time and time and time again, and continue to to this day. Who are we to judge other beings, if we ourselves are easily just as bad?

If we were given the chance to go off-planet as an entire species (meaning there is no S to the SSP), would we be peaceful and loving to all that comes in our path? I think not.

If we are capable of wiping out entire populations of our own people, and decimating our one and only planet, then I don't think we're above, say, invading or destroying another one, even if it is inhabited by a sentient group.

Just look at what the white man did to his counterparts in Polynesia, India, the Americas, and more. Look at what the white man did to other white men. Look at what Japan did to China in WWII.

Would we not silently invade an alien species as some of the ETs are apparently doing to us?

But even with all of that, we can still, as individuals, reject the norm of our own people. There are a lot of good people, after all. Billions, I'm sure.

So that leaves us with the big question: how do we know that ETs are "bad"? How do we know they are "good? (I put these in quotations because it isn't that black and white---there is a nuanced spectrum, relative to your own perspective).

What may seem bad to us may not be, and the same can be said about what is good.

Then, consider the reality of how easy it is to deceive, whoever the entity or their intention may be; we know nothing of the universe and what it means to be in it. Spiritually, we are retarded (collectively, of course, not necessarily individually), and technologically, primitive. Our leaders are horrendous, actively ruining us for their own personal gain.

We have not yet progressed past our planet, so we're even more entrenched in our little blue bubble. Even if the SSP exists, as a species, we are still very much in our infancy.

So there is no way of knowing. Even seemingly positive ET contact could easily be nefarious. Negative contact could be misunderstood. Or maybe neither of those things.

The same can be said for channeled material, interactions with non-ET beings of any kind, hell, even for a common stranger.

All that makes us us is our memory. And that can easily be tampered with.

What I've come to realize is that, at this point, whether or not ETs are good or bad is totally beyond our control. We are at their mercy.

Let's say tomorrow, Disclosure happens all at once, and we all know the actual truth. Let's say the truth is what we all feared: we are experiencing the beginning of our total extinction, and the government is complicit in this.

What could we actually do, without any help from others? Nothing. We are little more than an ant hill, and if the exterminators are here, then absolutely nothing the ants can do by themselves would help.

I know it seems cryptic, but it's the bottom line of it.

Of course, it's also possible that the hippies are right and the ETs are here to aid us.

My hunch, at this present point in time, is that it's likely a mix of both.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

boja (17th March 2018), Cidersomerset (17th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th March 2018), Intranuclear (18th March 2018), Ivanhoe (15th October 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (17th March 2018), Star Tsar (17th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2018), Tintin (15th October 2018), Valerie Villars (18th March 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018), Wind (17th March 2018), wnlight (19th March 2018), yelik (18th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default Re: Does Sgt Penniston's Rendlesham contact and binary download tell us of the ETs' nature?

It appears that there are MANY different races, each having their own agenda.

Some seem "good" to us, while some seem "bad" to us, and others just seem indifferent (neither good nor bad).

Unfortunately, some that seem "good" are actually "bad", due to them using false memories or amnesia tactics upon Witnesses,
    thus tricking them into thinking they are here to help us fix the planet or improve ourselves spiritually.

It is also unfortunate that even those that seem "bad" to us and may be doing their actions for the greater good of the universe,
    are still causing much pain and stress to the Witnesses here on Earth for the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile there seems to be little (if anything) that we, or our "leaders", can do about the situation.

(No wonder then that our "leaders" are keen to keep us watching "reality TV",
    "soap operas", etc with our heads buried in the sand !)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th March 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (17th March 2018), Star Tsar (17th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018), wnlight (19th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

We have to bear in mind that there is some contention to Sgt Penniston's claims.
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th March 2018 at 22:21.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th March 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (17th March 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

How would you define “good” vs “bad” ETs behaviorally, mojo?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th March 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), Star Tsar (17th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018), yelik (18th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Good / Bad? What is good or bad in a rain forest or the oceans? I think the Universe is as natural as nature itself, indeed like the rain forests and oceans.
    It's live, just be aware. That makes it interesting, balanced and evolutionary.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 18th March 2018 at 11:15.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th March 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), Star Tsar (18th March 2018), Valerie Villars (18th March 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018), wnlight (19th March 2018), yelik (18th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

I know the bellow text wont actually help solve anyone's worries or frustration concerning the OP subject but I hope it helps show how diverse the answer is if there is one.

I think the whole story might go something like this:

In the beginning was thought, this thought kept expanding.

This thought is God.
    This thought became the collective consciousness to which we are a facet of and to which we add too.

Now God has his original thought base, his/her starting self.

Now God to help add to the collective consciousness and to alleviate his/her boredom and or creative diversity, created a material solar system or even a whole material universe for what he called humans to expanded in.
    Within this Human universe/thought to which we have no final understanding of or our place of origin etc, well he or we added the concept of Aliens.

So we at the moment find our selves in a unknown story line in which ever direction we look or investigate and or create ourselves etc.

So is there actually GOOD or BAD or NEUTRAL ? well that is up to us what we add into the overall story line, our addition into the collective consciousness and so Gods full but expanding thought.

Sorry the above turned into a ramble.
    It started off being a relevant idea in relation to the OP o.0
    I did have an original thought and typed it as it came to me but it expanded and twisted, which is where we actually find our selves now.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th March 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), Star Tsar (18th March 2018), Valerie Villars (15th October 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

At this point.....I think it is good to remember that we are Consciousness FIRST......for this we are on Avalon; to expand our awareness, right?!! I liked what you wrote, Sunny-side-up!

I AM an Eternal, Sovereign Being.....I existed before I entered this body & I will go on existing after I leave this body! I AM THAT I AM....seems to be the crux of the matter. IMHO!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th March 2018), Cognitive Dissident (19th March 2018), Ivanhoe (15th October 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), Red Skywalker (18th March 2018), Star Tsar (18th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2018), Tintin (19th March 2018), Valerie Villars (20th March 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Broadly speaking,
    By bad, do we mean the act of causing deliberate harm to another for personal gain or entertainment? Whether knowingly or not.

By good, do we mean the act to wilfully helping another without reward?

I suspect Alien life forms consist of the good, the bad and the ugly and everything else in between.

I doubt the perfect being exists because they would have been wiped out by the bad ones. Much like on earth where the psychopathic mind will walk all over the righteous people on their way to power.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th March 2018), Ivanhoe (15th October 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), Star Tsar (18th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    At this point.....I think it is good to remember that we are Consciousness FIRST......for this we are on Avalon; to expand our awareness, right?!! I liked what you wrote, Sunny-side-up!

I AM an Eternal, Sovereign Being.....I existed before I entered this body & I will go on existing after I leave this body! I AM THAT I AM....seems to be the crux of the matter. IMHO!
    And a very, very worthy and good one you are Foxie
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), Star Tsar (18th March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Does Sgt Penniston's Rendlesham contact and binary download tell us of the ETs' nature?
    But which ETs?

The question is a little like stone-age Amazon tribespeople debating whether the pale-skinned humans that they sometimes see are good or evil.

Answer: it depends what they're doing in the jungle, and what their agenda is or what they're paid to do.

I do think that Linda Howe's consistent presentation that those particular ETs are future human time-travelers is compelling. My strong personal view is that that group (or those groups, meaning time-traveling humans) are ONE of the races of 'ETs' who have a very definite interest in us.

And to subdivide that, I'd suggest, again, quite strongly, that the time-travelers, assuming they exist, have two different agendas — maybe because they're from (at least) two times or two locations/situations:
    • To harvest, in a non-harmful way, genetic material they they BADLY need, because our generation is the LAST human generation in which the human genome is still healthy and intact.
    • To help change the timeline — a purely altruistic mission because what happened in their history is not very good news, and may have had some far-reaching future effects.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th March 2018 at 18:15.

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th March 2018), Baby Steps (19th March 2018), Cognitive Dissident (19th March 2018), Did You See Them (12th October 2018), DNA (20th March 2018), enigma3 (18th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), Ivanhoe (15th October 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (19th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), mountain_jim (21st March 2018), muxfolder (19th March 2018), Star Tsar (18th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), Tintin (19th March 2018), Valerie Villars (20th March 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018), wnlight (19th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

just as
    we have good and bad people , the same can be said for ETs ... just because they have higher technology doesn't mean they are all good or have the same agenda ... they could have rouge elements , and a galactic police force that chases them across the cosmos ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,628 times in 5,517 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)

Awesomely put our Fox Absolutely. Consciousness.

Which would also suggest that some alien entities will also be a part of that consciousness - definitely not a figment of human imagination. This is a subject area that just does not have a one-size-fits-all answer; that's impossible.

Rather there are going to be some that are time travellers (us from the future); some that are vibrating at a higher (or lower) dimensional frequency and able to transit that way; some that are earthbound and physical in nature; some that are malevolent, some that are benevolent; some that may just be bots of some sort (certain types of grey).

I've certainly suggested on the forum before that trying to find one answer to encompass the complexity of all this, and the myriad different experiences on record - and there are thousands out there - is somewhat wasting one's time.
    Last edited by Tintin; 19th March 2018 at 15:48. Reason: Mis-spelling of consciousness in original response
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), mojo (19th March 2018), mountain_jim (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,722 times in 3,247 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Does Sgt Penniston's Rendlesham contact and binary download tell us of the ETs' nature?
    But which ETs?

The question is a little like stone-age Amazon tribespeople debating whether the pale-skinned humans that they sometimes see are good or evil.

Answer: it depends what they're doing in the jungle, and what their agenda is or what they're paid to do.

I do think that Linda Howe's consistent presentation that those particular ETs are future human time-travelers is compelling. My strong personal view is that that group (or those groups, meaning time-traveling humans) are ONE of the races of 'ETs' who have a very definite interest in us.

And to subdivide that, I'd suggest, again, quite strongly, that the time-travelers, assuming they exist, have two different agendas — maybe because they're from (at least) two times or two locations/situations:
    • To harvest, in a non-harmful way, genetic material they they BADLY need, because our generation is the LAST human generation in which the human genome is still healthy and intact.
    • To help change the timeline — a purely altruistic mission because what happened in their history is not very good news, and may have had some far-reaching future effects.
    "Time-Traveler" is just a job description. Those "Travelers" are probably capable of visiting different Timelines (side shifting, split shifting). There is, will be a possible "Union" between those "Human Travelers" and some ET races for advanced, joint missions like for example Rendelsham. I like to point out that something very important happened at Rendelsham. About 10 nukes got deactivated during this mission. The reason why this took so long was that some of the nukes were underground in different buildings and not so easy to locate.
    Last edited by Helvetic; 20th March 2018 at 09:16.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

boja (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), mojo (20th March 2018), mountain_jim (21st March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=D1NcWGC028I

Here is a very worth while listen of LMH talking about the information released on Rendlesham Forest due to a top secret file being released due to Sgt Penniston not receiving his VA medical benefits due to his medical file being maintained under TOP SECRET.
    When it was released some absolutely INCREDIBLE things came to light.
    The file which was never intended to be released states that UFO light is damaging to the mind and especially memory.
    I don't know about you, but I'm thinking this was an intentional cause, what better way to decrease talk and speculation than to have what you do not want talked about come complete with it's own built in light that damages memory.

Well back to the file, not only does it state that UFO light causes damage to the brain and memory, but it is damaging to the body in general.
    So much so that SGT. Penniston's file reads HEART PROBLEMS DUE TO UFO EXPOSURE. Drink that in for a minute or two.

The file stated that the soldier received longer exposure to UFO light than normal.
    So what is normal??
    The report goes on to say that UFO light negatively affects the body and mind. The report stated that the soldier in question developed negative heart problems as a result of the exposure.

This information is important. It appears that tptb through Hollywood have actually been trying to enlighten us on some important ufo basics.

Here is a clip from that movie COWBOYS AND ALIENS showing the star of the movie suffering from memory loss due to UFO light exposure. The movie also shows a group of captive humans who's only cell is the light they can't look away from right above their heads.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3arzKYqKyXg

There is also a movie called Skyline which depicts an invading alien race and their most powerful weapon is simply a pretty light people get transfixed by.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7g7tGe0EAb8

So what have we learned from all of this?
    Seeing a UFO may not be all it's cracked up to be.
    While everyone else is staring at the pretty lights of the mass landing maybe it would be better to go inside and take the day off.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), mojo (20th March 2018), mountain_jim (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,628 times in 5,517 posts

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But which ETs?

"About 10 nukes got deactivated during this mission."
    My understanding here, from a pretty reliable source, is that Europe's entire NATO nuclear stockpile was 'switched off'. The arsenal would have been quite considerably larger. Something similar occurred in the US and the then USSR at about the same time.

This then raises an important issue of which ETs effectively interfered here, and should they have intervened in human affairs at all? Was this in accordance with some cosmic protocol or a breach?

I'd need to try and track down reports on the US and USSR events as I'd admit to it only being hearsay at this point, but does seem to be entirely plausible, and the source is pretty reliable.

Rendlesham, I agree, is an extremely important case.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

DNA (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), mojo (20th March 2018), mountain_jim (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), Valerie Villars (20th March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I think the idea "they" need genetic material is a very valid one, from my own experience. There was a point where I was admitted to the hospital during a very long experience and a much more than normal amount of blood was being taken from me. I knew it was odd and not normal, but couldn't fit it into the paradigm at the time.

I am beginning to think they are time travelers, but so are we and we came back to help ourselves fix something. I also think there are those committed to thwarting this fixing of the timelines and genetics. Just like in real life; good cowboys and bad cowboys. Or I should say benevolent versus non-benevolent. There's a crazy wild west aspect to all this, with a LOT of deception on both sides. It's a deadly serious scenario, as far as I can tell.

I, too, have had some problems with memory since I had my experience. I feel it is because there is such an overload of information and light, the human body sort of gets zapped because of it. I was exhausted when the worst of it was over. Very exhausted and very sick. It took forever to feel strong again.

There was a downloading of sorts of all kinds of light and knowledge. Normally, humans aren't made to sustain that much energy. But, I have a pretty strong physical constitution and had the impression my whole life was in preparation for me doing this.

I wish I had the answers and knew. I think somehow they were harvesting my emotional resiliency, heart and a lifetime of experiences here on earth. That is me shooting straight from the hip with my gut impressions.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 20th March 2018 at 13:28.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), Ivanhoe (15th October 2018), mojo (20th March 2018), mountain_jim (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), Tintin (20th March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It all depends if you accept the binary as being true or not before you can answer the question.

There are links to Atlantykron and Penniston that I believe answer the binary and symbols questions.

I believe the symbols actually originate from pottery in the danube region in romania....

There were people he was introduced to, shall we say back in 2010 at the Conference in Rendlesham that I believed messed up the poor guy and explains some of it

I might do a thread on that specific part,

36. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

I'm interested in how hy-brasil fits in to the equation !

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unex...ireland-003608

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    I'm interested in how hy-brasil fits in to the equation !
    It doesn't.

There is actually, at this very moment, an outstanding thread on another high-ranking conspiracy centred site that has really drilled-down into the RFI (Rendlesham Forest Incident) and all those involved. Some outstanding research has been conducted into Penniston's 'binary down-load' and the myriad problems with it.

I won't, out of forum etiquette, post the link here, but if you care to pm me I'll provide it for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast