+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giant skeleton that was discovered near Loja, Ecuador

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Default Giant skeleton that was discovered near Loja, Ecuador

I wonder if Bill heard of this discovery? At any rate it makes me even more angry at the Smithsonian Institute for hiding their collection and evidence from the world. Why is it we cant get answers we all deserve to hear?

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th March 2018), Art (21st March 2018), Bill Ryan (19th March 2018), BMJ (19th March 2018), Cardillac (19th March 2018), DNA (19th March 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Ecnal61 (19th March 2018), Elen (19th March 2018), enigma3 (20th March 2018), ghostrider (19th March 2018), gnostic9 (19th March 2018), Inversion (19th March 2018), Ioneo (19th March 2018), Jayren (19th March 2018), Jean-Marie (19th March 2018), Lefty Dave (20th March 2018), Lifebringer (22nd March 2018), Nasu (19th March 2018), O Donna (19th March 2018), Ol' Roy (19th March 2018), OmeyocaN777 (19th March 2018), Spellbound (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), toppy (19th March 2018), Vernaianawa (19th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,418 times in 32,917 posts

Default Re: Giant skeleton that was discovered near Loja, Ecuador

Thanks.... but that's a terrible video: much of it is heavily width-distorted (suggesting at least part of this is lifted from other videos, but with zero care taken to preserve the correct aspect ratio) — and some of the images are well-known fakes from an unfortunate Photoshop 'Worth1000' competition, but with the competition logo, which was always in the corner, cropped out.

The Interlaken exhibition was that of Erich von Däniken, now closed. (He ran into financial problems, and had to sell the site.) And the story of Father Crespi, an extraordinary man, is well-documented, notably in this thread:
    But I doubt that the 7 meter high skeleton is real: that's over the line of being simply too large to support its own weight while retaining human form. (Clue: look at the difference in leg width, relative to size, between mosquitoes and elephants. The strength of the leg has to increase in proportion to the cube of the height, because weight is proportional to volume... think about it. )

However, I do think giants up to 14-15 ft high (4.5 m) could have existed, and of course there really is a LOT of concealed evidence, and some surviving photos, of giants which were frequently 9 ft (2.75 m) tall.

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th March 2018), BMJ (19th March 2018), Cardillac (19th March 2018), cursichella1 (26th March 2018), DNA (19th March 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Elpis (19th March 2018), Ewan (19th March 2018), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2022), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), ghostrider (19th March 2018), gnostic9 (19th March 2018), gord (19th March 2018), Jean-Marie (19th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd March 2018), Michi (19th March 2018), mojo (19th March 2018), Nasu (19th March 2018), O Donna (19th March 2018), Olam (19th March 2018), OmeyocaN777 (19th March 2018), seko (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), Tintin (20th March 2018), toppy (19th March 2018), Valerie Villars (20th March 2018), Vernaianawa (19th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I also think that is an expensive display skeleton, it's got some strange looking knee's.

But Bill,I think most of the physical
    Quote that's over the line of being simply too large to support its own weight while retaining human form.
    weight is taken by the muscle and tendons.
    The bone structure is mainly a structural support for muscle and tendons.
    I think ?

Your probably right though bill
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 19th March 2018 at 15:53.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

dynamo (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), Jean-Marie (19th March 2018), mojo (19th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

more and more astounding acheological discoveries seem to be emerging at an ever increasing rate; to paraphrase venerable British archeologist Graham Hancock: "things just continue to get older and older"-

a recent posting on the Jeff Rense website with his new interview with Jay Weidner about the discovery of a puzzling hominoid mummie with 3 fingers discovered in Peru is available here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3nM...ature=youtu.be

please continue to be well all-

Larry

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

dynamo (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), mojo (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Our ancient past is full of giants, and really don't see the need to hide their existence... Their contributions good or bad helped shape cultures around the globe for millennia... They say long ago earth's atmosphere was more nourishing which made everything grow bigger , along with mixing giants with earth folk , their presence is without question... The Vatican works hard to keep the Adam and eve story in place , giants kinda pose a problem for them... Lol
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

dynamo (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), mojo (19th March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

You are SO correct, ghostrider!! It's not only The Vatican; but all the Protestant Religions that have descended from the Roman Mother of All Tales! It's interesting to see how Z. Sitchin played into the entire picture...

We're in 2018, but a huge amount of Earth's population STILL believe The Bible is God's Word! I know as that is where I came from! In fact, I still have a dear friend who travels the world & has spent his entire adult life teaching about a 6,000 year old Earth & how Noah's Flood was the only catastrophe that happened.

Giants? You bet!! Interesting how it is slowly leaking out!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

dynamo (20th March 2018), enigma3 (20th March 2018), ghostrider (19th March 2018), mojo (19th March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), Ol' Roy (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@ghostrider

hey, ghostrider, if you haven't already read the following and are truly interrested in this subject, please do read (I think I've posted this before but nevertheless) Richard J. Dewhurst's book "The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America" with the subtitle "The Missing Skeletons and the Great Smithsonian Cover-Up"- if/IF this book is still in print- books like this are never best-sellers and tend to quickly go into oblivian-

it delves deeply into how the mound builders (preceded native Americans) were exceptionally tall and primarily blond/red-headed blue/hazel eyed-

it's a fascinating book- if you and other readers are interrested in this topic it's worth a search-

please stay well all-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 19th March 2018 at 18:52.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

dynamo (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), mojo (19th March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Some people read the king James and see people lived up to 900 years, pass right over that, and even where the scouts of Moses ran into a city of giants that made them seem like grasshoppers... Meaning the giants foot was the size of a man... Giant skeletons are found everywhere, and quickly covered up... Lifting large stones would be easy for a race of giants 12-15 ft tall, or even 25-35 feet tall...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

dynamo (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2018), mojo (19th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,418 times in 32,917 posts

Entirely by coincidence, this article was published today — re-posted, apparently, from 2015:
    Amazon giants may be for real; Research team finds several large skeletons near Peruvian border
    By Liam Higgins

A British anthropologist says he has finally found the Amazon giants he has been looking for.

A Shuar settlement, southeast of Cuenca, near the site of Russell Dement’s excavation.

Although Russell Dement says the tribe of giants has almost certainly died out, he and a team of German researchers have excavated two settlements in the Ecuador and Peru Amazon region and found a half dozen human skeletons that measure between seven and eight feet in height.

Dement said the settlements dated to the early 1400s in one case and to the mid-1500s in the second. “We are very early in our research and I am only able to provide a general overview of what we have found,” he said. “I don’t want to make claims based on speculation since our work is ongoing. Because of the size of the skeletons, this has both anthropological and medical implications.”

Two of the skeletons have been sent to Freie Universität in Germany for analysis, including one that measures eight feet, while the others remain on site in Ecuador.

Dement says he has heard about the race of large Amazonians for more than 25 years as he has studied the Shuar and Achuar Amazon indigenous communities. “The elders in the communities tell a story about very tall, pale-skinned people who used to live nearby,” he says. “They described them as peaceful, gentle people who were always welcomed in their villages.”

Stories of the giant Amazonians have been known for more than a hundred years, since the first anthropologists made contact with Amazon tribes. One of the first mentions of them was in an article by the German researcher Franz Bosch, who heard about it from a community of the Shuar, southeast of Cuenca. Bosch is best known for his study of head-shrinking which, unfortunately, he fell personal victim to. (To read the article, click here.)

Robert Pershing Wadlow, standing beside his father, is the tallest human on record, standing just under nine feet tall at the time of his death in 1940.

“There are quite a few references to the giants in the scientific literature,” says Dement, “but because the Shuar insist that they belonged to the ‘spirit world’ it was always assumed that they were legend and not fact.”

What caught Dement’s attention was the fact that the same story is told by indigenous Amazonians over a large area of the jungle area east of the Andes, in both Ecuador and Peru. “Because the stories were so similar and because I heard them so frequently no matter where I worked, I’ve always thought there might be something to them.”

In December 2013, Dement received a phone call from a Shuar friend who had found part of skeleton about 70 miles from Cuenca. “He said that it was of one of the giants,” says Dement. “I was in Quito at the time and of course rushed down to take look.”

What Dement found was the skull and rib cage of a large female who had lived about 600 years ago. The remains had been exposed by flooding of a nearby creek. With the help of his friend, he quickly located the rest of skeleton, which had been moved in the flood. When he assembled the entire skeleton, it measured seven feet, four inches.

Within two months, Dement assembled a team of four research associates from Freie Universität in Berlin. The university also provided funding for excavation and research work. “Even though I had been working with Freie for many years, I was concerned that they might not give a grant for someone looking for giants,” says Dement. “To outsiders, especially scientists, I understand this sounds hair-brained.”

Once together, Dement’s team worked for six months, unearthing three more complete skeletons and parts of two more, collecting artifacts and mapping the area. During the work, and with the assistance of his Shuar friends, Dement located a second settlement about twenty miles away, on the Ecuadorian – Peruvian border, where two more skeletons were found. That settlement dated to about 1550.

“The exciting thing about the second site is that it proved that the tribe had been in the area for at least 150 years, and probably a lot longer,” says Dement. “It also means that they were both pre-Columbian and post-Columbian, although we’ve found no evidence that they interacted with the Spanish.”

Preliminary study indicates that the six bodies were of relatively healthy, well-proportioned humans. “The skeletons show no signs of diseases such as the hormonal growth problems that are common in most cases of gigantism,” Dement says. “In all the skeletons, the joints seemed healthy and lung cavity appeared large. One of the skeletons that we have dated was of a female who was about 60 when she died, much older than typical cases of gigantism.”

Dement says the burials were elaborate. “Bodies were wrapped in leaves that were still partly intact when we excavated them. All the bodies were surrounded by a thick layer of clay, which prevented water intrusion and is probably responsible for the fact that the skeletons are in relatively good condition.”

Dement says he expects the work at Freie to continue for at least a year after which he and his team will publish their findings. “Because of the sensational nature of this, we have to be extremely diligent in our research since it will be met with a great deal of skepticism.”

In the meantime, he says he is collecting DNA samples from the Shuar living near the excavations to determine if there was interbreeding with the giants.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th March 2018 at 01:05.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

dynamo (20th March 2018), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2022), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd March 2018), ketikoti (1st April 2019), Matt P (20th March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,107 times in 2,424 posts

May we assume that the historical evidence that coincides with the time periods in which these giants allegedly lived, some of which we are told were 4.5 to 7 meters tall, supports the conclusion that there was sufficient quantities of food sources to feed these giants?

Giants from 15 to 25 feet tall would require a lot of food to not only survive, but to thrive and to be able forge an existence. I do not know what we are being told about how numerous (thousands? millions?) and widespread across the world (regional? Global?) these giants were, but there would need to be evidence demonstrating that sufficient food sources were available to them. This would include plant, animal, fish and foul.

Does that evidence exist? For instance, where these giant bones are found is there also evidence of large animal, or numerous small animal bones scattered or plied about? Vast plant life? Trees? Fruits and nuts?

What did they use for shelter and clothing? Is there evidence of that?

Were these beings very rare? A David and Goliath thing? The fewer of them there were, the less trouble each of them may have had finding what they needed to survive.

I'm being somewhat rhetorical with my questions and I do not expect anyone to do the homework for me. I guess in some measure I'm expressing my skepticism by asking these questions.
    Last edited by Satori; 20th March 2018 at 01:53.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

dynamo (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2018), mojo (20th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

The military testimony of the giant encountered in Afghanistan was 15 feet tall. And the giant 's location had a number of human skeletons at the mouth of the cave. Tom Horn's book on the path of the immortals discussed how the native americans had to protect themselves from the giant in shelters of rock with narrow openings.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

conk (25th May 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, mojo! We DO know what this giant was eating, don't we?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

mojo (20th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread