Thread: New Secret Space Program Whistleblower META comes forward

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default Re: New Secret Space Program Whistleblower META comes forward

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    yes I could of made an intro I just wanted to see something first how people would react
    Actually, I don't believe that for a moment. I'm pretty sure you were just lazy and casual, hardly took the trouble to think about this, and hadn't watched the videos yourself at all.

But my response? (You did say you wanted to see how people would react!)
    1. I'm as sure as I can be that this is pure, fantastical nonsense – based on the snippets of information left here by others.
    2. And so no, I'm NOT going to waste my time watching the videos.
    One way of regarding Avalon is that it's a huge market, an enormous bazaar. Or, a conference exhibition hall, with many participants all setting out their stalls.

You have to give people a reason to come and hear what you have to say, or sell, or recommend. Or people will just walk by.
    Thanks Bill!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)

Thank you for actually watching and posting useful info about the interview!
    Thank you for finally posting some words on your own thread. Even if, it is to only thank someone for researching, without offering any input whatsoever!

Perhaps you would like to comment on the second video starting at 15:00mins, where he claims to have been able to portal 2.5 million light years by himself to a planet in the Andromeda galaxy, and then portal the entire population (thousands or maybe millions or even billions of people) off the face of their planet to another galaxy...?

Attachment 37399
    If you watched the first interview he talked about flotation tanks, basically it’s a meditation chamber they fill with salt to create a floating sensation. You get what a Buddhist monk would want to achieve , your brain waves going from Alpha to Theta, supposedly they made this man stay in the tank for HOURS at a time. People actually have access to these thanks and are usually available at your local spas... I actually looked up the closest one and this man inspired me to go book a session which I will be doing for an hour for only 50 bucks! That’s like ADVANCED MEDITATION. So I’m excited for that atleast, wether he’s lying or not he’s releas ALOT of good information so you can atleast watch it for that for the AFFIRMATIONS, wether he’s lying or not something he experienced brought him to that information. AS for him teleporting an entire people, even I raised an eyebrow to that believe me... I take everything with a grain of salt I will admit I myself have not gotten through the entire second interview because of those claims but maybe someone else will and tell me some more good stuff I don’t know like I’m telling you but I do plan to watch the rest of the interviews and not just because someone will find something useful but because I don’t need someone else to speak on it for me to watch it I like to digest info for myself instead of taking somebody else’s word for it.

But one thing I will tell you Sir that it is 100% possible to develop AMAZING ABILITIES because I have experienced them myself, done things to instantly change things in this world within the blink of an eye, if you look at some of my post and experiences when I first joined this Forum you will see what I am talking about or you can just ask I actually thank Project Avalon for this Spritual Awakening where science and spirituality meet lol. Dude there are no limits as to what we can do I wouldn’t be surprised if he did do all that stuff, I just would have questions as to why he didn’t stop the ELITE with powers like that if he was more powerful then super man, but he also speaks on ATLANTIS which is a REALLY good part of the interview which I ABSOULTELY LOVED. But that concludes this message, goodbye.
    If we were to take this post as a presentation analogy, where you were presenting to an audience in a auditorium, this is what happened.

You walked on stage, left five books on a table and walked off stage.

The audience therefore had to walk onto the stage, pick up the books and start flicking through them, trying to figure out what it was all about.

Bad luck for you I picked up the part of the book where all logic, sense and reasoning were 100% missing.

Now the audience members are falling out because some of them have found a great chapter with valuable information, while another member is utterly shocked people are swallowing this kind of stuff.

It is like asking directions to the gas station from a flat earther, their instructions maybe be valid, but I would not fully trust them knowing that in their opinion, if I missed the gas station and carried on driving I might hit a wall of ice!
    Lmfao that is a great Analogy just for that I am going to grab my laptop and write a real intro for this thread , as soon as I can find my weed man and my head phones to get in the zone.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    I agree with you at the point that maybe he is a guy full of **** or an agent mixing truths with lies just to confuse us or some "troubled mind kid" etc, but you must consider the possibility to be real and maybe in some cases just to have errors in his memory.....
    At any rate he speaks about a lot of "impossible" things that a mainstream mind would categorize him leniently crazy, such as time-traveling, many dimensions-timeline, different alien races, ssp, event, astral projection, angelic realm, light beings,age regression, mind erase etc.
    Here in Avalon these things we consider them possible and for me isn't strange at all....
    About the portal he explains that an alien generator that already exists there (light beings) it help him to magnifies his ability with a wave(portal) all over the planet...
    "Astronomical" strange? Yes
    But we know that in universe exist beings in higher dimensions with more extreme abilities that even we can't even start to think about it....
    So....there is no need to be sarcastic for no reason, most worstly if you didn't even start to look the interview at least one part of it.
    If you don't like it for any reason, you can say your opinion politly and leave the subject...
    Yes, maybe she could have made an intro for her thread, for me it doesn't matter but i know Bill said many times it needs to.......and he have right.
    But your behavior is tottaly unacceptable!!!
    Yo I don’t know why everyone here just assumes I’m a girl I’m a dude lol andddd yes I could of made an intro I just wanted to see something first how people would react... and I didn’t even know that the light beings were helping him with a generator to amplify his abilities for him to be able to create a portal of such magnitude across the planet, if that’s the case then that makes his story much more believable as these light beings are able to do INCREDIBLE things from first hand experience lmao I am now a believer.
    Ooops, sorry about that.....
    About the light beings living that generator behind is just an assumption of mine.....????!!!!
    Maybe that's why right afterwards appeared to him.....who knows??
    Oh look at you getting my hopes up, thought I had missed something in my interview.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

Lmfao that is a great Analogy just for that I am going to grab my laptop and write a real intro for this thread , as soon as I can find my weed man and my head phones to get in the zone.
    I can see you visited the Silly Season thread, very briefly — which is important, despite its title — but it sure looks like you never read or understood a single thing that anyone said there.

This isn't an admonishment for posting the videos. Others post strange, speculative videos, too, but usually do so with a great deal more intelligence and caution. It's about the entire way you've related and responded to all this.

Enough. This is a real fail. I'm calling time on your membership.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (20th March 2018), Andrew_K (20th March 2018), Billy (20th March 2018), Bob (20th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), Intranuclear (21st March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th March 2018), KiwiElf (19th March 2018), meeradas (20th March 2018), Mike (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), Tintin (20th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I could of made an intro I just wanted to see
    Jayren, did you know transcript links were provided in the summaries?
    1. Exclusive Interview with most recent Dark Fleet Insider, META: SSP Disclosure
    2. Second Interview with SSP insider: META — An Unveiling of the Dark Fleet
    3. Third interview with META - Live Transmission
    4. Fourth Interview with META - Live Transmission

Oops, you can see how long it took to compose this post. I didn't know Jayren went a-walkin'. And apparently with his weed. (he posted up thar)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th March 2018 at 00:24.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (20th March 2018), Andrew_K (20th March 2018), Bob (20th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd March 2018), Mike (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Eek! I'll pass on this one.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), meeradas (20th March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Damn, looks like we can never be rid of hipsters, even if we leave the planet
    The Hipster we see is NOT the whistle blower. He is the interviewer.

Only listened to 3 minutes and I have heard, childhood, Mars, Age Regression, Age progressed, Dark fleet, 18 years in space and back, etc.

I don´t want to right this off but it is a big task to pull this story apart.

One comment says...

This secret space program informant's information lines up with much that Corey Goode says.
    I personally didn't have time to scan the vids when posted but knew that it wouldn't take long to find a connection to Corey Goode's material - so thanks for posting this.

Corey Goode got more fame in Spain after the Barcelona Conference. One can only imagine how easily seduced many would be after listening to a confident American presenting secret space program stuff with cool CGI whilst claiming to be an Ambassador for ET’s, etc, etc.

@2:30
    With language barriers their ability to get close to the English debunking of Corey would be very remote.

It isn’t any wonder we now have copycat’s popping up in Spain.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), meeradas (20th March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Could we please get a summary of whether this guy is sanctioned or if he is an experiencer?

Hi Joe

Could you elaborate on that a little please? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that? Thx!
    Hi Mike Sure-

I think that in this world and universe of many possibilities, it is important to be respectful of people that report having had experiences. They may not have any evidence, but they have their own memory.

And I’m referring to bonafide experiences, not those that are made up for monetary gain, attention, psychosis, or, stolen from others. Abductions, MILABS, heck, even SSP stories.

No evidence, only stories, no secondary gain = this person is an experiencer

On the other hand, you have the “experiencers” that take it up a few parsecs. They are not only weaving a fascinating story, but also claiming to be ordered or commanded to be a whistleblower in this area.

Since they are being supposedly told to let the entire world know about their story by a higher organization, I lump these folks into what I call the “sanctioned whistleblower” category.

I see a bonafide experiencer as certainly worthy of a quick listen, respect, and kindness. Maybe they need some help with a regression, or being referred to a professional.

However, a “sanctioned whistleblower”, in my view, is worthy of an extremely high level of scrutiny.

If someone is sanctioned by the military or an alien group to disclose classified programs to the world, then they have already been provided measurable evidence by their commanding officer to satisfy the appropriate level of human skepticism.

I hold people in the “sanctioned” category to a level of inquiry that would be inappropriate for a bonafide experiencer. I’ve actually been working on a set of standards to apply to all future allegedly sanctioned whistleblowers
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 20th March 2018 at 03:18.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

anandacate (20th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), Mike (20th March 2018), OmeyocaN777 (20th March 2018), Reinhard (20th March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), sunwings (20th March 2018), Tintin (20th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,549 times in 5,713 posts

Got it. Thanks for taking the time to reply

p.s. ...listening to the recommended vid now

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (20th March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ... I'm going to strangle him with it...
    My cordial gratitude for this. Sincerely.

One comment says...
    This secret space program informant's information lines up with much that Corey Goode says.
    ... and that should suffice to not waste even a split second on it.

The whole... drama... *yawn*... can only attract people who haven't read their good measure of scifi in their early days.
    Last edited by meeradas; 24th March 2018 at 10:06.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (20th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd March 2018), Mike (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), sunwings (20th March 2018), uzn (20th March 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

They are all related.....
    You must learn to seek everywhere and stay nowhere....you can find the greatest info in most unlikely places.
    If you stay all in one "circle" then you can be easily divide...
    Thats the beauty of humans creativity and thats is what they fear the most.....

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

anandacate (20th March 2018), aoibhghaire (21st March 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), meeradas (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I have no interest in the latest amateur actor from the secret space program, but here is part of a recent interview with John Lear that is very interesting, and much more credible:

http://wikisend.com/download/268850/JohnLearSSP.mp3

It's from the 14 March Shepard Ambellas show on Revolution Radio, but only the last part, since most of the show is about Lear's flying history.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,828 times in 1,690 posts

Interview 1: During all five interviews there were connection problems which implies the source didn't want him revealing information. As a kid META would walk outside in the middle of the night and be taken which is a common claim by abductees. He spoke about suits that would enhance abilities and even train the user. He said he went through twelve generations of suits and was with the Dark Fleet/SSP for eighteen to twenty years. Like other whistleblowers he did a twenty & back, was mind wiped and aged regressed then returned to Earth. Corey Goode, Elena Kapulnik, Randy Cramer & Tony Rodrigues have made similar claims. He said part of his job was to save elite children and prevent assassinations. He had the ability stop time, create portals & time travel. He mentioned a video game that could be part of an incremental disclosure agenda called Elite: Dangerous. Information on the game is in the link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite:_Dangerous

Interview 2: While with the Dark Fleet he would be involved in raids on ships belonging to other races. According to him the objective was the acquisition of technology. They would create a portal then send soldiers to the target craft. After they took control they infected the occupants with black goo and left a skeleton crew. From there they would use the craft as a Trojan horse to target other races. He talked about making a connection to your oversoul. He believes that one in five people on Earth have had some kind of connection to the SSP. The following wasn't in the interviews. In the book The Invisible Crime Part 2 by Michael Bell he wrote that one in five people on Earth are perpetrators of gang stalking activities. IMO it's possible a bulk of individuals who have been through a twenty & back are cycled into gang stalking groups.

Interview 3: Sending people out airlocks seems to be a common theme in the Dark Fleet and META calls it Spaced. He said members of the Dark Fleet worship the Black Sun which is described as a vampiric religion. They have tattoos denoting their allegiance that they're proud of displaying. He used his light body to explore a room on the ship he was assigned to. The interior was solid black and there was a brass looking bowl in the center containing black goo. The bowl reminded me of descriptions of Nostradamus divining the future.

Interview 4: He said we won't progress without disclosure. According to him replicator technology will be released after The Event. My understanding is that's as energetic blast of unique light from the sun.

Interview 5: META said he's originally from Sirius B. He contacted his star family in dream state. He's taught chess and used tarot cards since age fifteen.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=tarot
    This is from the Law of One:
    Quote 88.14 Questioner: Was the concept given to— let me ask— you say it originated there… was this concept devised for a training tool for those inhabiting Venus at that time or was it devised by those of Venus as a training tool for those of Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. The tarot was devised by the third-density population of Venus a great measure of your space/time in your past. As we have noted the third-density experience of those of Venus dealt far more deeply and harmoniously with what you would call relationships with other-selves, sexual energy transfer work, and philosophical or metaphysical research. The product of many, many generations of work upon what we conceived to be the archetypical mind produced the tarot which was used by our peoples as a training aid in developing the magical personality.
    Last edited by Inversion; 22nd March 2018 at 06:34.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (23rd March 2018), Mike (22nd March 2018), mountain_jim (22nd March 2018), OmeyocaN777 (22nd March 2018), onevoice (23rd March 2018), sunwings (22nd March 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Starting at 1:10mins David Icke explains an encounter with Ted Heath, where the former Prime Minister scanned him head to toe, while his eyes turned black. I have read of many other similar experiences.

In interview three he goes into great detail of the role black goo plays inside the black fleet.

https://adoninas.com/2018/01/30/thir...cting-the-dots

A lot of the technicians and many of the lower soldiers and people who were psychics like me were indoctrinated with a black goo. They had to drink this black goo that was like this dark AI that controled them and it kind of sucked the emotional empathic abilities out of them.

Later in a question, Now, do you think they have used this black goo on people on earth?

Yes. Especially those three that I met, that made the deals for the saving of the elite children. They all three had the same signature of energy that people on the ship had. And two of the three of them displayed their black sun tattoos more predominantly.

The one from south america was definitely from South American descent. He was a normal build, kind of an O face but with an angular jawline. Very very piercing, very dark eyes. You could almost feel the pulse of those eyes in your heart.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd March 2018 at 22:14. Reason: added useful source link to the third interview transcipt

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd July 2019), OmeyocaN777 (23rd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2