+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Gabriel of Urantia and the Global Community Communications Alliance—GCCA (Formerly Aquarian Concepts)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Merry Mom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 284 posts

Default Re: Gabriel of Urantia and the Global Community Communications Alliance—GCCA (Formerly Aquarian Concepts)

Thanks for changing the title, Hervé. I believe that when I started this thread, I may not have wanted to name him. But he most certainly should be and needs to be and deserves to be named. I always had the idea of warning others about the Soul Trap there, but I was too cowardly to do what really needs to be done. They've messed with a few ex-members in court recently, so others are also becoming more willing to speak out.
    There's no time like the present.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Billy (19th May 2019), Hervé (24th February 2019), Keyholder (30th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Merry Mom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 284 posts

Default Re: Gabriel of Urantia and the Global Community Communications Alliance—GCCA (Formerly Aquarian Concepts)

Updates:

1) Because we changed the title of this thread, people are coming here via search results and finding this information, which was the idea we were hoping for regarding warning others.

2) Gabriel of Sedona, aka Anthony Delevin of Pittsburgh, had one of his ex-members arresting for rape of a minor. The ex-member is now out on bail. Because of this court case, other ex-members and victims of abuse are coming forward with their stories. Some have written affidavits for the judge in the case. The predators who still live there may be exposed.

3) Another organization is currently working on an investigative journalism project.

Insights:
    1) When discussing this with the aforementioned journalists, the question came up of who was Paladin (the entity being channeled by Tony), and if this were a government psyop, why would the CIA put resources into such a small group? Upon contemplating this further and by coincidence coming upon this article about Jonestown, it is clear that the CIA did indeed at some point decide it was worth stopping nascent intentional community movements. In the case of the Farm in Tennessee (Stephen Gaskin's project), it is documented that the FBI infiltrated and targeted them instead of (or perhaps in addition to) the CIA, but that's six of one and half dozen of the other.

2) It became clear to me that the shadow government must have either through predictive algorithms, remote viewing, knowledge of human nature, reading Atlas Shrugged, and/or some other method, determined that the only real threat to their power came from grassroots organized groups that started their own society, especially one that relied on limited resources from society at large. Any utopian movement inevitably falls apart. That is the mindset we are taught from countless pieces of literature and propaganda. We are told this is because human nature makes it so. But what if it's because any movement that gets big enough is inevitably targeted by those in power? Or what if it's because when the 1960s made this kind of movement popular, the government responded by creating their own cults to discredit and sidetrack the movement?

These are just some thoughts to ponder.
    There's no time like the present.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st May 2019), Constance (20th May 2019), Delight (19th May 2019), Keyholder (30th May 2019), onawah (19th May 2019), Valerie Villars (20th May 2019), what is a name? (20th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3