+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gabriel of Urantia and the Global Community Communications Alliance—GCCA (Formerly Aquarian Concepts)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,286 times in 3,447 posts

Default Re: Gabriel of Urantia and the Global Community Communications Alliance—GCCA (Formerly Aquarian Concepts)

I have a lot of work exposing mind control programs and the means in which they carry out this sort of thing. My PDF Hi-Tech War Crime Report may help you piece together what they are actually capable of doing under the hood of a cult like this. I am not an expert on cults, but I do know mind control well first hand.

The leader you say is a channeler, I would assume it is a new age channeler who espouses these concepts:

How channeling can happen is he is covertly implanted with RF brain implants and he is connected to an intelligence community Ai. He has handlers which program the Ai with various channelings and the new age asset is manipulated into thinking he is some mega-guru or a special interest to cosmic sources or Gods. People are mind controlled to coalesce and find him and vice versa. It is hard to understand how comprehensive the mind control grid is without witnessing it. I know for a fact after what I have witnessed that the mind control conspiracy is a worldwide happening. We have a directed energy weapon inspired holocaust happening on one side (targeted individuals) and the psychological warfare on the other side (the new age belief system, etc).

I am interested in hearing more about this cult leader and cult circumstances to learn cults better. Maybe instead of a website you could keep updating this thread with relevant information if you feel the need to speak about it.
    Last edited by Omni; 29th August 2018 at 23:08.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (5th July 2018), Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (7th July 2018), Merry Mom (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), Sequoia (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018), wavydome (6th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Merry Mom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 284 posts

Default Re: Gabriel of Urantia and the Global Community Communications Alliance—GCCA (Formerly Aquarian Concepts)

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    I have a lot of work exposing mind control programs and the means in which they carry out this sort of thing. My PDF Hi-Tech War Crime Report may help you piece together what they are actually capable of doing under the hood of a cult like this. I am not an expert on cults, but I do know mind control well first hand.

The leader you say is a channeler, I would assume it is a new age channeler who espouses these concepts:

How channeling can happen is he is covertly implanted with RF brain implants and he is connected to an intelligence community Ai. He has handlers which program the Ai with various channelings and the new age asset is manipulated into thinking he is some mega-guru or a special interest to cosmic sources or Gods. People are mind controlled to coalesce and find him and vice versa. It is hard to understand how comprehensive the mind control grid is without witnessing it. I know for a fact after what I have witnessed that the mind control conspiracy is a worldwide happening. We have a directed energy weapon inspired holocaust happening on one side (targeted individuals) and the psychological warfare on the other side (the new age belief system, etc).

I am interested in hearing more about this cult leader and cult circumstances to learn cults better. Maybe instead of a website you could keep updating this thread with relevant information if you feel the need to speak about it.
    Omni, I was about to answer you on the Inanna thread, but would much rather answer you here, to keep information about the two channelers separate (even though I see a lot of similarity). I am in a network of sorts with ex-members of this cult (Formerly called Aquarian Concepts Community, now called GCCA/Global Community Communications Alliance), and several of us have independently come to the conclusion that there was a technological aspect to the mind control occurring there.

I have pulled up your PDF and will read it later tonight.

The thread that connects Gabriel of Sedona aka Gabriel of Urantia aka Anthony J. Delevin of Pittsburgh, PA, to the CIA are not hard to trace, but the connection has not been well-documented yet. It's something that I and others might do if we ever have the time. Hence my idea of the website, but I like your idea of just doing it here!

Gabriel's biography "The Divine New Order" explains his connection to the Urantia Book Teaching Mission, including his connection to Duane Faw. I could only find one web link specifically connecting the two, and I am not sure if I have the book anymore, but there is no denying that Tony Delevin's road to becoming a channel to two different alien entities began with his connection to Duane Faw.

"Duane Faw, a retired Marine Corps general, recalled Delevin from the early 1980s." https://culteducation.com/group/799-...-sedona-s.html

Duane Faw's connection to the CIA and to artificial production of telepathy is detailed here and elsewhere:
    http://www.machiventa.org/KingdomWit...conspiracy.php

An excerpt from above site: "During all the intervening years MKULTRA refined its technology and acquired some finesse. It seems to me undeniable that Vern Grimsley represented a project with a design similar to that of David Koresh. Both followed a “voice” of a purported supernal (plural in Vern’s case) having an identity which accorded with each’s own fixed beliefs. Likewise both put their people in a storm-fenced compound where they began stockpiling weapons and planning armed defense strategies, Vern’s with the help of URANTIA Brotherhood (now Urantia Book Fellowship) Judicial Committee member, Teaching Mission proponent, and CIA operational-backgrounded Gen. Duane Faw (USMC, Ret.). And just like David Koresh’s people, they began preparing to survive WW III or “Armageddon”."

Tony Delevin met Vern Grimsley and Duane Faw in connection with their positions in the Urantia Book movement. He told the story about one hundred times while I was in the cult, like those two people were the most important people anyone could know, even though at the time I had never heard of them before. Soon after he met them, he first heard Paladin's voice, while he was in the Arizona desert. Paladin is the entity he channels. He also channels another entity called the Bright and Morning Star.

This blog also puts out some more evidence linking Duane Faw to the CIA. As with most information of this nature, one has to make logical conclusions based on who was associated with whom and who was in what location at what time (i.e. Daddy Bush in Dallas on 11/22/63), as the actual proof in so many situations has been scrubbed: https://alexconstantine.blogspot.com...d-control.html

Some other points to consider regarding the mind control of this particular organization in Arizona:

The cult members were strongly discouraged from leaving the three mile radius around Sedona. It was preferable to stay within the one mile radius of Gabriel's house.

There were physical symptoms involved with getting out of there and getting reacclimatized to society.

When talking to Gabriel/Tony in real life, he did not have the intellectual capacity to put together the kind of sentences that came out of his mouth while channeling.

I do believe that RF implants are a distinct possibility in the case of Anthony J. Delevin.

Also, the psychiatrist of the community was from Synanon, which also has ties to MKULTRA.

The Americans learned mind control from the Chinese, and I was shocked when reading about Lifton's criteria for Thought Reform upon leaving the cult, that this cult had followed those criteria like a textbook.
    Last edited by Merry Mom; 6th July 2018 at 00:38.
    There's no time like the present.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Kristin (18th February 2019), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), Omni (6th July 2018), Sequoia (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018), wavydome (6th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)
    Hi Merry Mom, I just got to this thread. I find it very interesting because I have had experiences along the same lines.

First of all, to answer your question about "taking on the evil leader" (of any cult really), I would also say - as all others here I believe - NO.
    Because they all are, no exceptions there I think, pathological narcissists who have been "targeted" by whatever is "out there" with a hidden agenda to influence sincere souls that are searching for the truth.
    In most cases they have been victims themselves, in one way or another, as toddlers between the ages of 1 and 5.

There have been other experiences with other groups, some were more positive than others.
    But the result today is that I am back where I started: taking in what resonates with me, and put aside the rest.
    If the result is that I make less friends, so be it.

Today I have come to believe that in most (but not all) cases I think, something behind the scenes is controlling what's going on.
    And not many insiders, while being a "member" of such a group, can notice the dynamics of what this control is.
    Dear Keyholder, Thank you for posting and sharing your experience. What came to me when reading it is that children today should be specifically educated about the risk of becoming a target of this type of organized manipulation. When you think of the secular society and what most children are exposed to as "reality", if any are searching for a deeper meaning to life, they are just ripe for the picking.

Today, it seems the culture is more homogenized than ever before so that if you don't think the Today Show is delivering factual reality, you are considered somewhat of a wacko. So then there are few legitimate outlets for young people who can see the illogical nature and lack of factual basis for this mass so-called reality.

I am glad that you are here on the Project Avalon forum, because the lack of gurus and recruiting here is extremely refreshing!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (6th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,963 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)

Omni, I was about to answer you on the Inanna thread, but would much rather answer you here, to keep information about the two channelers separate (even though I see a lot of similarity). I am in a network of sorts with ex-members of this cult (Formerly called Aquarian Concepts Community, now called GCCA/Global Community Communications Alliance), and several of us have independently come to the conclusion that there was a technological aspect to the mind control occurring there.

I have pulled up your PDF and will read it later tonight.

The thread that connects Gabriel of Sedona aka Gabriel of Urantia aka Anthony J. Delevin of Pittsburgh, PA, to the CIA are not hard to trace, but the connection has not been well-documented yet. It's something that I and others might do if we ever have the time. Hence my idea of the website, but I like your idea of just doing it here!

Gabriel's biography "The Divine New Order" explains his connection to the Urantia Book Teaching Mission, including his connection to Duane Faw. I could only find one web link specifically connecting the two, and I am not sure if I have the book anymore, but there is no denying that Tony Delevin's road to becoming a channel to two different alien entities began with his connection to Duane Faw.

"Duane Faw, a retired Marine Corps general, recalled Delevin from the early 1980s." https://culteducation.com/group/799-...-sedona-s.html

Duane Faw's connection to the CIA and to artificial production of telepathy is detailed here and elsewhere:
    http://www.machiventa.org/KingdomWit...conspiracy.php

An excerpt from above site: "During all the intervening years MKULTRA refined its technology and acquired some finesse. It seems to me undeniable that Vern Grimsley represented a project with a design similar to that of David Koresh. Both followed a “voice” of a purported supernal (plural in Vern’s case) having an identity which accorded with each’s own fixed beliefs. Likewise both put their people in a storm-fenced compound where they began stockpiling weapons and planning armed defense strategies, Vern’s with the help of URANTIA Brotherhood (now Urantia Book Fellowship) Judicial Committee member, Teaching Mission proponent, and CIA operational-backgrounded Gen. Duane Faw (USMC, Ret.). And just like David Koresh’s people, they began preparing to survive WW III or “Armageddon”."

Tony Delevin met Vern Grimsley and Duane Faw in connection with their positions in the Urantia Book movement. He told the story about one hundred times while I was in the cult, like those two people were the most important people anyone could know, even though at the time I had never heard of them before. Soon after he met them, he first heard Paladin's voice, while he was in the Arizona desert. Paladin is the entity he channels. He also channels another entity called the Bright and Morning Star.

This blog also puts out some more evidence linking Duane Faw to the CIA. As with most information of this nature, one has to make logical conclusions based on who was associated with whom and who was in what location at what time (i.e. Daddy Bush in Dallas on 11/22/63), as the actual proof in so many situations has been scrubbed: https://alexconstantine.blogspot.com...d-control.html

Some other points to consider regarding the mind control of this particular organization in Arizona:

The cult members were strongly discouraged from leaving the three mile radius around Sedona. It was preferable to stay within the one mile radius of Gabriel's house.

There were physical symptoms involved with getting out of there and getting reacclimatized to society.

When talking to Gabriel/Tony in real life, he did not have the intellectual capacity to put together the kind of sentences that came out of his mouth while channeling.

I do believe that RF implants are a distinct possibility in the case of Anthony J. Delevin.

Also, the psychiatrist of the community was from Synanon, which also has ties to MKULTRA.

The Americans learned mind control from the Chinese, and I was shocked when reading about Lifton's criteria for Thought Reform upon leaving the cult, that this cult had followed those criteria like a textbook.
    This is very synchronistic! I have a friend who is into the Urantia Book. I researched it awhile back because I had a strong feeling of repulsion, and I wondered why I felt that way. I've never read the book. But I learned about the connection to MKUltra. I told my friend, but she said she "didn't want to hear other people's opinions".

I cringe when I hear words like "thought adjuster". I try to just be polite and let her follow the path of her choosing. She seems really locked in.

Recently, she mentioned the Gabriel name, so I did more research. I read the transcript of the 1998 Dateline transcript. Wow. It was not the focus of our conversation, so I don't know why she brought up that name. At least if it comes up again, I'll be aware of what she is talking about.

Gabriel, the "hypno-patsie".

Thanks for sharing. This has been very useful to me.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th July 2018 at 01:30.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (6th July 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Here...I'll add these research notes that include the transcript to the Dateline interview that his lawyer tried to scrub.

Gabriel of Urantia -- Erase Embarrassing Footprints
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/topics/17317

Lawyer's name: Celinas Ruth
    ________
    A1998 Undercover Report About Gabriel of Sedona/Urantia
    http://nhne-pulse.org/a-1998-underco...donaurantia-2/

"Claimed to have been contacted by spiritual beings."

Urantia Book. -- was selected as the medium for the channeling of the continuation of that revelation. Two volumes. "The Cosmic Family" /"The Continuing Fifth Epochal Revelation"

Cosmic family/commune
    Travels around performing "transmissions"

Transcript of 1998 Dateline Interview
    http://mretc.net/~cris/gabriel/Datel...lOfUrantia.txt

Followers: "Have they surrendered their free will?"
    ...mind? Innate intelligence? Conscience?
    Cult. Abuse of power? Used to control other people?
    Gabriel's autobiography: "The Divine New Order"
    "Strong personalities who think for themselves don't go into the cults."
    People who do...can't think for themselves, have a lot of emotional trauma.
    Gabriel gives new names, identities, personalities.

***Asks people to give him all of their money.***

Tells who their mates should be.
    ...sometimes separates children from their parents.
    Intensive workshops include the Lucifer Manifesto,
    Personal transmissions: $300 - $600 each.

Says: "Polygamy is common on other planets and good for higher souls."

Gabriel -- Catholic from Pittsburg. After two traumatic divorces and death of 7 year old daughter, he began to hear voices.
    The 11:11 Progress List
    http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desk/GB27.htm

http://changingminds.org/techniques/...ght_reform.htm
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th July 2018 at 01:43.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (6th July 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018), wavydome (6th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

This is very synchronistic! I have a friend who is into the Urantia Book. I researched it awhile back because I had a strong feeling of repulsion, and I wondered why I felt that way. I've never read the book. But I learned about the connection to MKUltra. I told my friend, but she said she "didn't want to hear other people's opinions".

I cringe when I hear words like "thought adjuster". I try to just be polite and let her follow the path of her choosing. She seems really locked in.

Recently, she mentioned the Gabriel name, so I did more research. I read the transcript of the 1998 Dateline transcript. Wow. It was not the focus of our conversation, so I don't know why she brought up that name. At least if it comes up again, I'll be aware of what she is talking about.

Gabriel, the "hypno-patsie".

Thanks for sharing. This has been very useful to me.

MM
    Michelle, I hope your friend is just reading the Urantia Book and not taking Gabriel himself seriously. I can't even begin to detail the amount of pain and destruction that man has caused to his followers.

Thank you for adding these links. As it explains in one of the links you shared, their lawyer works diligently to scrub the Internet of negative information about Gabriel and the cult, so it is good to collect what remains. Here's another obscure pdf summarizing some of the info: http://rapeutation.com/ExposeofTonyDelevinGABRIEL.pdf

There's another blog published by Mark Fitzpatrick, the son of one of the members: https://web.archive.org/web/20060508...fitz/fraud.htm

It's funny that companies such as NBC Dateline are intimidated by their lawyer, Celinas Ruth. I used to assist her in her office, which at the time was the floor of her bedroom where she would chaotically send out threats to companies. I couldn't believe it when Dateline took her seriously, but it was right after the Food Lion lawsuit, so the media companies seemed to change policies in general at the time over hidden camera investigations. They threatened Mark Fitzpatrick mentioned above, over his blog, but he just ignored them; and the blog has been up for over twenty years.

Gabriel avoids going to court and usually capitulates when subpoenaed. I can't imagine him actually taking anyone to court, since a) Most of the stuff said about him is true. and b) Even more terrible stuff comes out anytime anyone from the cult is in court (custody situations, etc.)

A couple more links for the record:

"My experience with a strange cult in Sedona, Arizona (Aquarian Concepts)" by Gabriel Kundalini: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqUD...ature=youtu.be

Genie Energy is involved with the war in Syria. Dick Cheney and Rupert Murdoch and the usual suspects are all involved in Genie Energy. One of the board members is Michael Steinhardt. http://syrianfacts.com/en/2017/07/18...ole-war-syria/

Genie Energy board member Michael Steinhardt's son, Daniel Steinhardt, has been in Gabriel's cult for over 20 years. Daniel is a huge source of income for the cult and is the reason why they currently own millions in real estate. Rabbi Shmuley Boteach https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmuley_Boteach is a good friend of the Steinhardts, and his expose is the one published on Mark Fitzpatrick's website. This is all to say that Gabriel is continuing his torture partially via money channeled from the war profiteers.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (6th July 2018), Kristin (18th February 2019), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Omni (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018), wavydome (6th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,552 times in 424 posts

Remember that song, "Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places" ?

That's it. We want to belong. To be part of the bigger thing. But you can't force that. You can't kill loneliness with an arranged marriage.

I'm glad you got out. I don't know how you get someone else out. Since love is the reason they got in, maybe showing them the falsity of it and what real love is, could open a door a little. That's a beginning, at least.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Keyholder (6th July 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

The more I think about what Omni said about the mind control and about the Genie Energy/Michael Steinhardt connection, the more it seems clear that there are black ops involved. When you look at the group picture toward the top right of their website home page, Michael Steinhardt's son is wearing a green shirt on the far left standing behind a boy in a blue shirt. It's not well known that he is there, as far as I can tell. Michael's Wikipedia page says nothing about it, but it seems newsworthy to me. Daniel Steinhardt just "happened" to be traveling through Sedona in the 1990s and just happened to be looking at property right next to Gabriel's house in Sedona, and Gabriel while out walking around just happened to meet him and milk his family for millions. One of my ex-member friends who believes in the Remote Neural Monitoring theory thinks all of that was set up.

As a disclaimer of sorts, I would like to say that the Steinhardts were very kind to me after I left the cult. I liked them personally at the time. It wasn't until recently when I found out about some financial dealings involving the cult and about their connection to Genie Energy, that I would have ever felt I could say anything negative about them. I thought we were on the same side. Then somewhere along the line they decided to play Gabriel's game instead of trying to expose him. I haven't spoken to them in a long time, so I don't know why they made this change.I suppose it is a keep your enemies closer type of strategy.
    Last edited by Merry Mom; 6th July 2018 at 03:04.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (6th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply Merry Mom. About ten years ago I was a teacher in high school, here in Belgium. I taught kids between the age of 15 and 18. We have different "nets" here, like the catholic one, the government education system, the provincial schools and a few others. There exists a sort of "cascading system" where many children try to start at the top (because their parents want it, "get a degree, become a doctor or engineer and not a plumber"). Inevitably most of those efforts don't succeed because most kids are talented in other ways. Either creative (arts, music) or good in manuals skills. However, very often these kids are forced to stay in a line of studying which is unfit for them. Hence lots of drama's (upto suicide sometimes).

It is the "Will I ever be good enough"-book (excellent book by the way!) put into practice on a very large scale. The are a number of efforts now to try to validate the other levels of education too, but it's tough to change the old habits. It was like this 50 years ago already. It's hard to believe how many sons and daughter's of doctors, surgeons, notaries, lawyers, pharmacists and even politicians ("nepotism"...) walk in the same shoes as one of their parents. Their own talents that may be very different get wasted this way. These people may never even discover what they could have realized.

The system in the USA wàs better I think. I have a high school diploma as well, from an American high school. In the bicentennial year I was an exchange student there (one of the most significant years in my life) and got to experience first hand how the public educational system functioned over there. It was not so bad then, but when I see what is happening today (and in the last few decennia), it's very, very sad indeed.

Jean Twenge's book (mentioned elsewhere on the forum here) are very good info. The first one I read was "Narcissism epidemic". When I read that book, I was thinking "finally someone who has scientific evidence of what I have lived through and experienced the past 40 years". "Generation Me" is very good as well. Her IGen book I still have to order and read.

After several years I left as a teacher; it was just impossible to stay in that "system" anymore. Once in a while I met a pupil who was obviously talented but not in the right "line" of education (according to his or her skills). Little could be done about it, which is t terrible I think. It is also so that "education" (professors, teachers...) is a breeding and even more "feeding" ground for PN's (pathological narcissists). There is a famous case over here about a serial killer who was a teacher, who was extremely liked and popular by his students!(they are so "expert" at manipulating people, especially those over whom they have some kind of power). This goes as well for many other professions (think CEO, CFO in large companies, or judges, police officers, wardens, etc).

And it's not just here that children are abused. Just yesterday evening I saw a documentary about Roma-children in Hungary. Roma people are very often very poor. They are not accepted (nearly no where really). So, they have trouble getting a job. That gives difficulties to take care of their kids, even though they do their best. This is "reported" by neighbors to the police, neighbors who don't like them around. The police comes, takes the kids away along with the "child protection services people" and they are put into children homes. There, it goes from bad to worse. In one of these places, only for girls, almost 90 % were prostituting themselves just to have pocketmoney! The "services" didn't act against it. They said it would be worse if they had stayed with their parents. Well! Even 10 year olds, imagine. And the "pimps" of these girls were appreciated by them, because they at least cared for them. How crazy can a society get?

When you are different, you are ostracized. At least when I was a kid, this wan't happening. I remember that when I was 18, we all had to give our idea about every other student in our class (it was still an "all boys school" then). What others said about me was "that I didn't belong to any little group or "clique" in the class, but that I got along with everyone". Today I would be pestered, I am quite sure. I didn't talk about my interests in class, and it rarely was observed what my interests were. Maybe when we had to make a "maturity proof" when we were 18 to see whether we were fit to go to the university... I made mine about Einstein's theory of relativity. Which was frowned upon, but appreciated by the teachers.

With all that we know about the manipulated society - youngsters especially - I don't know what can be done, because whatever you could do, would immediately be countered by those in power. We have days where kids are informed about drugs, aids, soa's,...but never about how to spot the illogic nature of our society, or how to search for true reality. Everything is "fake" and everything is about "I, me and myself". When you are different, you are cast out. Few have the courage to go against this and look for other alternative ways.

Presently I am looking for ways to help people educate themselves in better ways ("know thyself" in the first place), find out about what is really happening in the world today and especially about the influence of the "wetiko"-virus or pathological narcissism (I know that this is what I came to do "here"). It is challenging, and most of the time it happens on a person-to-person basis.

Cults, sects and the like are just another "hunting ground" for PN's. Empaths and people that are depressed or disillusioned are often easy preys for the guru's and other power players in these groups. I'm sure you know all about that too.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Keyholder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), onawah (20th May 2019), wavydome (6th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member wavydome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,553 times in 674 posts

My cult experiences are many, in that i almost think humanity has for some reason been tangled in cults for aeons… For example, The Urantia Book, filling my vacuum of searches in 1980, happened to say something like cults are natural human movements and so i wondered, why indeed! Why do humans cling to cultures or specialized, inexplicable devotions, from commercial brands to way beyond, even to animals, plants and minerals…

I always tried things. I started with Scientology at age 18, dropping out of school, finding at least a refuge from the Viet Nam draft (and it’s military cult). I associated and worked for very street smart people in that cult, in NYC, for a year, which was a needed break away lesson, from the culture of liberal American expats, as a child. As a “UN brat”, in an ancient culture of Rome, Italy, also with US military brats and other international expats, of mysterious levels.

Finally after delay, i thought i was escaping NYC and joining the “back to the land sub groups” of the flower power generation. We had vague methods of finding peace, in rural America. With assorted sources of info and also finding real country people quite independent of the modern matrix. Well, except for things like “The Grange”, which also appeared cult oriented, which got me interested in the guts of Christianity, where the Urantia Book offered seeming, esoteric clues. But along with the occult books and contrasting, more objectivized oddities like Radionics. Or science according to Bucky Fuller and especially Tesla, (my favorite).

Besides such various books from the world around, i kept searching nature too, besides studying the trades for income, from building trades and homesteading to telecommunication electronics… Too detached from any one of these, remaining free to explore everything, without condemning entrapment. Feeling easy and not feeling conned, to this day exploring the web. Empathizing, until and unless condemning evidence developed…

This past year i had read some extensive “NU Presentation” stuff which apparently claimed a Sanskrit source point, the full story of which just got way to distant to fully fathom. But i spent necessary time with background checking through many sources. I was finally ready for sorting through yogic origins and somehow slammed way into some amazing vision experiences. The NU Books used an odd Americanized slang instead of formal Indian words, which streamlined my reading, leading to these experiences of the previously untapped subconscious, (as now i interpret my amazing experiences). The book also used silly romanic story lines of heroic narcissism, which i tolerated because i figured it might just be a fence to ward off the matrix. It turned out that contrasting-intellectual- cult-researchers had traced the yogic parts through Eckankar’s original plagiarisms, a crime of passion besides, (of several generations passing, not counting the Sanskrit origins)… Yet the dream visions actually linked me to one of the occult source points of power… I won’t bother with that, as it was my own subconscious resources signaling me with symbols. Including debunking the short cut, cheap thrills purveyed by the mentioned, power source, behind the leveraging of these particular “modern cults". This took me some time to sort out with my objective, scientific self.

Electronics is primordial, in my take of cultic matters. So i stopped intensive study of the TPTB stolen techs. My current interest is in Pythagorean esotericians… Once again i step forward, learning in leaps and bounds from http://laurency.com/ (multi lingual so check the drop down, top left hand corner, for language translation choices). They say it is now finally safe to search for real knowledge. This reading is so profound yet fascinating, that one almost has to do a fresh install of intellectual OS. I feel it tells me to avoid encouraging people to read riveting paragraphs from here or there. One has to start from their book beginnings and read each book straight through, so that one’s subconscious can record it all. (Their paraphrased advice, not mine). Read straight through, before bogging down on particulars, beyond looking up curious translations, outside of common dictionaries. Also before mouthing off like a fool on fire. Hard for me as i was born on April 1st.

My life long experiences taught me that humans bear vastly different likelyhoods of understanding things which might seem obvious to us. Effective communications, for saving the world or rescuing cultic victims is a masterful challenge. It is better for me personally, to discover what really is happening within humanity, to evolve our selves… From sources that may or may not know. Not a typo here, esotericians map out a more complex nature of being, than do traditional concepts, of human selves… We seem to have unique mazes to back out of and start objective science all over. Most humans have perfectly valid emotional needs, before attempting to grow the objective mind. Emotionality is so vital to give each of us vital energy and strength to endure this world with our human race, so profound that we have barely scratched our real potentials. Also challenged by drunk humans with little gems of power which they can’t handle. I feel humans can pull through all of this. We see great initiatives for many kinds of individuals. Thanks for ProjectAvalon! Thanks for the thread! Thanks for the individual posts!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wavydome For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Caliban (17th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (6th July 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Thanks

From one independent seeker to another, thanks for the link and the comments on hylozoics, Wavydome!
    The Pythagorean (mystery)school at Croton in Italy - about 530 B.C. - has always interested me.
    When reading the books online, I may come across some references possibly.
    Thanks again!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Keyholder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Omni (6th July 2018), wavydome (6th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)

...After several years I left as a teacher; it was just impossible to stay in that "system" anymore. Once in a while I met a pupil who was obviously talented but not in the right "line" of education (according to his or her skills). Little could be done about it, which is t terrible I think. It is also so that "education" (professors, teachers...) is a breeding and even more "feeding" ground for PN's (pathological narcissists). There is a famous case over here about a serial killer who was a teacher, who was extremely liked and popular by his students!(they are so "expert" at manipulating people, especially those over whom they have some kind of power). This goes as well for many other professions (think CEO, CFO in large companies, or judges, police officers, wardens, etc).

With all that we know about the manipulated society - youngsters especially - I don't know what can be done, because whatever you could do, would immediately be countered by those in power. We have days where kids are informed about drugs, aids, soa's,...but never about how to spot the illogic nature of our society, or how to search for true reality. Everything is "fake" and everything is about "I, me and myself". When you are different, you are cast out. Few have the courage to go against this and look for other alternative ways.

Presently I am looking for ways to help people educate themselves in better ways ("know thyself" in the first place), find out about what is really happening in the world today and especially about the influence of the "wetiko"-virus or pathological narcissism (I know that this is what I came to do "here"). It is challenging, and most of the time it happens on a person-to-person basis.

Cults, sects and the like are just another "hunting ground" for PN's. Empaths and people that are depressed or disillusioned are often easy preys for the guru's and other power players in these groups. I'm sure you know all about that too.
    I used to teach in a public high school also, here in the USA. I don't know if I could do that again, unless I had no other option to survive.

I have been working on developing a curriculum for my own kids in our homeschool, so perhaps in the future I can make available what I have developed so that others can use it too.

Those of us who aren't narcissists have trouble understanding and accepting that some people are like that. Just as the narcissists don't believe that anyone else truly has genuine feelings. We can tell people this as a statement of fact, about the existence of narcissists, but I wonder if there is any other way to educate people that would substitute for the apparent usual need to get personally burned before believing that, yes indeed, some people have virtually zero human feeling or empathy?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (7th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Keyholder, Merry Mom...High School Teachers That makes 3 of us!

And I am also developing curriculum. It is based on self-awareness & principles of integrity. I'm working solo and on a budget while navigating life. It's called "Follow Your Heart Inspiration Education". Steady as she goes...

I home-schooled my son on this basis. He learned what he was interested in. He also went to an alternative school before that where his inner senses were honored. Now he does film editing for documentaries, a TV program, and other projects. He works independently.

The awareness of cults and mind control technologies and social programming is helpful. These need to be overcome and replaced.

I'm also deeply appreciative of this forum and the information we share here. Thank you!

MM

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th July 2018), Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Hervé (6th July 2018), Keyholder (7th July 2018), Kristin (18th February 2019), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)

My life long experiences taught me that humans bear vastly different likelyhoods of understanding things which might seem obvious to us. Effective communications, for saving the world or rescuing cultic victims is a masterful challenge. It is better for me personally, to discover what really is happening within humanity, to evolve our selves… From sources that may or may not know. Not a typo here, esotericians map out a more complex nature of being, than do traditional concepts, of human selves… We seem to have unique mazes to back out of and start objective science all over. Most humans have perfectly valid emotional needs, before attempting to grow the objective mind. Emotionality is so vital to give each of us vital energy and strength to endure this world with our human race, so profound that we have barely scratched our real potentials. Also challenged by drunk humans with little gems of power which they can’t handle. I feel humans can pull through all of this. We see great initiatives for many kinds of individuals. Thanks for ProjectAvalon! Thanks for the thread! Thanks for the individual posts!
    Yes, I have come to believe that in navigating the maze of understanding, if we can drop little breadcrumbs of hints along the way for those who come after, then we have done humanity a service. When I started this thread, it was the first time in a long time I had even allowed myself to think seriously about those I had left behind in that particular organization. Some events transpired which precipitated me revisiting many issues I had previously buried.

Since then, I have come to believe the focus should be more on helping toward healing those who have left that particular or any other spiritually abusive situation. Also, it would be useful for those who might fall into that trap to be forewarned about its nature. I messaged Michelle about whether the title of the thread should be changed, as the focus has indeed collectively changed, and I think for the better.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Caliban (7th July 2018), Hervé (7th July 2018), Keyholder (7th July 2018), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Look after your heart and soul at all costs. Salt bath often and prayer.
    I say daily "I hereby take back all my power, energy and strength from those entities, government elites to include all forms of organisations and individuals right now in the name of love or jesus Christ" that energy returns to you.
    Put protection up and raise your frequencies. Release or transmute your fears and rise up more in love. It's all to do with LOVE as an energy this can be seen as good, loving, hugging, kindness not the fake version of love found on valentines day which is commercial and lacking of substance.
    You can use decrees and vows you can break them using the law of three times and cut the ties to the people within the cult or company you no longer wish to be with.
    A lot is down to personal beliefs and strength of mind and character.
    The mind control is done by frequencies so if you don't protect your energy it will talk to you without you knowing it. You head is not you as it likes to think it does. The heart and soul is talking as an energy defending negativity and fear. That's why when your heart hurts it's because you are going against it.
    So I have forbidden them to do things against my free will. It's quietened down and I don't let them in.
    I say no to fear and negativity and yes to love etc.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Merry Mom (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 265,600 times in 19,520 posts

Two books that might be very helpful:

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

happyuk (17th February 2019), ichingcarpenter (17th February 2019), Merry Mom (18th February 2019), Yoda (20th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,056 times in 2,142 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Remember that song, "Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places" ?

That's it. We want to belong. To be part of the bigger thing. But you can't force that. You can't kill loneliness with an arranged marriage.

I'm glad you got out. I don't know how you get someone else out. Since love is the reason they got in, maybe showing them the falsity of it and what real love is, could open a door a little. That's a beginning, at least.
    I think people seek cult because they dont have a cult at home or in the neighborhood. Maybe the social media took that away.
    Of all the people you should know what to do because you belong there somehow. trust your guts, do something if you feel so or not at all, the trick is not to attach yourself to the outcome.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Merry Mom (18th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Two books that might be very helpful:
    Steve Hassan worked closely with me when I left there in 1999 and gave me a bunch of free copies of his books. I read both of those books at that time and agree that they are helpful. He also tried to help deprogram another member, but it got short-circuited by the cult and they convinced the young man to go back. That man is still there today.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

As an update to the question in the title of this thread, I'm not really "trying" to help them anymore. But it was over the past year a useful experience to re-examine that part of my life. The re-examination was brought about by some children who grew up and became adults and left the cult and then got into contact with me. Those young adults are more directly involved with custody issues and other legal action with the cult, and I have tried to lend them support when I can.

I did talk to a journalist the other day about the cult, and I was surprised that I was able to talk to him without it being a big deal or leading to nightmares. However, the sadness and frustration I first felt when checking into their current situation and finding that so many of my friends from that time are still trapped, is no longer the huge weight it was. I like what Angels1981 said above. I can feel this push/pull of energy, and things are much clearer than they were before. I'm glad that some of the information is gathered here, because we have struggled as ex-members with how to keep people informed about the dangers there.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2019), Debra (23rd February 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2019), Hervé (23rd February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,833 times in 15,331 posts

Mod Note: The title of this thread was changed from:
    "How To Help Humans Trapped In A Mind Control Cult?" (the "question" referred to in some posts)

to this current one:

"Gabriel of Urantia and the Global Community Communications Alliance—GCCA (Formerly Aquarian Concepts)"
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Merry Mom (23rd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast