+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Say No To Reincarnation And Remember Who You Are!

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Say No To Reincarnation And Remember Who You Are!

Well Said, basically sum-up all what I am going to say. You see, there are alien beings who get controlled by the archons. These alien beings have advance technologies which can sort of HACK the fifth dimension. They can't really change the fifth dimension, but they can create a being which looks like family member or savior. The being is then used to guide you to the light. The being will then show you your past life and make you want to repay your karma. Then deceive you to use the Anunnaki's recycle bin to recycle your soul. Then... TA! TA!, YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!! As a baby to learn all these craps in this madness world. Then generate negative emotions to feed those archons.

Yea, like you, I will never choose to reincarnate again. This will be my last, and I will try to bring as many souls with me as possible, to enjoy this everlasting peace with no limitation.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

dynamo (23rd March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), pueblo (24th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,776 times in 4,344 posts

The Universe is not designed so poorly as this.

For one, there's no possible way you have more awareness down here than you do up there in your native spiritual form. If down here you're aware that reincarnation is an insidious trap, then there's no way you're unaware of it up there! Therefore, it this was a trap, you'd bloody well know it was a trap up there, before you incarnated into this life. So why did you fall for it? You didn't, because it wasn't a trap, it was a choice to come here. It was also a need.

Yes, this reality is a kind of illusion, and yes, this is a kind of trap, but not in a subversive sense. Humanity is an experiment, and Earth is its Petri-dish. The special sauce that makes it all so unique is Free Will. That's the ticket here. We all chose to incarnate on Earth because of the richness of experience to be gained here. The only trap, is Karma. That's what keeps us coming back. That's the only trap involved. So ask yourself, what brought me back this time? What karma do I have that I need to break free of so I need not come back again?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2018), aoibhghaire (24th March 2018), Bruno (23rd March 2018), dynamo (23rd March 2018), Elpis (30th March 2018), Leonard (24th March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), O Donna (23rd March 2018), Wind (22nd March 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    So ask yourself, what brought me back this time? What karma do I have that I need to break free of so I need not come back again?
    That requires that people will have to responsibility for their own lives! Isn't it just so much easier to blame others and the whole universe for the suffering we get to experience?
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bruno (23rd March 2018), dynamo (23rd March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd March 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), O Donna (23rd March 2018), Rich (25th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Is this what awaits one at the end of the tunnel and the bright shining light:

From Infowars via Jim Stone:

Beyond creepy: Samsung offers to wipe your memory so you can watch TV programs again, for the "first time".

From Infowars

NOTE: I have checked this and it is a legit report. Infowars does not link to the Samsung site, I put the links in this report so you can see it is for real. I suggest not messing with this though.

MIND CONTROL: SAMSUNG SITE WIPES YOUR MEMORY SO YOU CAN RE-WATCH TV SHOWS

'Unspoil me' uses hypnosis to erase memories of show, allowing you to watch
    [as if] for the first time

Samsung has launched a website promising to wipe your favorite TV series from your memory so you can watch it again seemingly for the first time. The creepy concept, known as Unspoil me, was apparently launched in January and is available through the company's Swedish site.

The technique was developed by certified hypnotists Ulf Sandström and Frederik Praesto, who narrates the video.

The 23-minute procedure is a guided hypnosis which tells you to focus on the show you want to erase from your memory, as it shows a hypnotic pattern and walks you through a series of instructions.

The process is billed as a way to experience all of your favorite shows for the first time using Samsung’s QLED TV.

"With the Samsung QLED TV we want to offer you an amazing binge-watching experience; with a wide range of content and remarkable picture quality," the website states.

"There's really only one thing that could ruin your experience - that you already know how everything ends. That is why we created Unspoil me; a tool that gives you the possibility to forget your favorite TV series, so you can re-experience it with the same thrilling feeling you had the first time you watched it."

Victims - ahem - participants, who are required to be over 18-years-old, are advised to watch the entire video "without interruption in order to work." They also recommend a quiet place and headphones, suggesting the operation may also incorporate binaural frequencies.

Unspoil me promises to erase only memories of the TV series, movie or video you choose, and claims you can do it as many times as you want for various shows.

"You won't forget anything you don't want to," the site explains.

A consent policy users are asked to review warns "the experience (self hypnosis) could have real effects and I am prepared to forget the whole, or parts of my favorite TV series."

It also tells users not to use Unspoil me other than "for its intended purpose."

If you attempt to disengage from the hypnotic trance, a message prompts you to try again: "You are only minutes away from the opportunity to experience your favorite TV series as if it was the first time. Take a deep breath and try again."

The site explains hypnosis is a "natural state," and is completely safe. People who suffer from epilepsy or mental illness, however, are advised not to undergo the process.

The brainwashing method has similarities to how trauma and PTSD sufferers may work to erase "bad memories," as explained by website Vigilant Citizen.

The eerie nature of the project, akin to a Black Mirror episode, raises questions as to whether the corporate giant has something more sinister behind its efforts to literally control customers' minds.

My [Jim's] comment:
    If this actually works, Samsung has released to the public something that will work to wreck anyone if taken by dark groups and misused, all for the proclaimed "fun" of watching TV all over again. HOW CUTE!

=====================================================

I can see the promo at one's favorite abduction station/bunker/space craft:
    Replay any of your past lives as if it never happen and be enchanted, marveled and surprised all anew !

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2018), chris_walker (25th March 2018), Debra (22nd March 2018), dynamo (23rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd March 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), O Donna (23rd March 2018), onevoice (22nd March 2018), Orph (23rd March 2018), Rich (25th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Good grief! Boredom inveigled me into watching some ghastly thing on tv, drank a few glasses from a bottle of scrumptious cabernet sauvignon during the process, went to bobies, got up and the memory of that ghastly programme was annihilated. Warning, this is not a prescription, just an explanation of ‘memory loss’ at an appropriate instance. Don’t ‘invest’ in memory annihilation technology, there’s a cheaper alternative, cheers ....., and don’t be tempted by brain-death tv rubbish, just remember who you are, in control of the remote
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th March 2018), chris_walker (25th March 2018), dynamo (23rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018), Hervé (22nd March 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), O Donna (23rd March 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Is this what awaits one at the end of the tunnel and the bright shining light:

From Infowars via Jim Stone:

Beyond creepy: Samsung offers to wipe your memory so you can watch TV programs again, for the "first time".
    Holy cow, what ever next. Although the idea of watching Lost all over again, as if from scratch, would have me excitedly scrambling for my DVDs, hypnosis is not something to take lightly, or mess with for superficial reasons like erasing a TV show from memory. I wouldn't consider it for any reasons to be honest, not without a qualified practitioner in the room. Madness.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th March 2018), avid (23rd March 2018), dynamo (23rd March 2018), Elpis (30th March 2018), Hervé (22nd March 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), O Donna (23rd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Reincarnation is a tricky fellow. I have no doubt there are people that have experienced things that have reinforced their belief in it and maybe everyone will experience such a thing at some point but does an experience make it anymore real?

What is it that falls asleep and then has an awakening? Surely not the spirit.
    Knock Knock

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), greybeard (25th March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    What is it that falls asleep and then has an awakening? Surely not the spirit.
    That right there I feel is a key for unlocking the mystery.
    Sleep is sometimes referred to as a poor man's nibbana. Because it is supposedly a taste of the real thing..

With Love
    Eelco

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), O Donna (23rd March 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Sleep is sometimes referred to as a poor man's nibbana. Because it is supposedly a taste of the real thing..

With Love
    Eelco
    Physical sleep certainly has that 'feel' to it and the use of "poor man's nibbana" is a great analogy.

In can be argued that the human mind typically functions as a poor man's master. Who better to take one to a poor man's nibbana?
    Knock Knock

18. The Following User Says Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    The Universe is not designed so poorly as this.

For one, there's no possible way you have more awareness down here than you do up there in your native spiritual form. If down here you're aware that reincarnation is an insidious trap, then there's no way you're unaware of it up there! Therefore, it this was a trap, you'd bloody well know it was a trap up there, before you incarnated into this life. So why did you fall for it? You didn't, because it wasn't a trap, it was a choice to come here. It was also a need.

Yes, this reality is a kind of illusion, and yes, this is a kind of trap, but not in a subversive sense. Humanity is an experiment, and Earth is its Petri-dish. The special sauce that makes it all so unique is Free Will. That's the ticket here. We all chose to incarnate on Earth because of the richness of experience to be gained here. The only trap, is Karma. That's what keeps us coming back. That's the only trap involved. So ask yourself, what brought me back this time? What karma do I have that I need to break free of so I need not come back again?
    It could that many of us reincarnated into this reality knowing it is a trap. Why would a soul do that? To help others escape the trap or destroy the trap. I know I would enter a situation that I knew was a trap or could endanger my life to save another.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2018), chris_walker (25th March 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), gord (30th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), Omi (24th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Im smiling a little.
    Reincarnation has some bad press but lets face it we are all here--is it really so bad for us?
    Personally my life has had its fair share of ups and downs as had most people--the contrast of the upps and downs--th drama--just like any good movie--I cant say it has been anything like boring.

I would rather not repeat it --but not even today is a repeat of yesterday.
    Some times I would happily repeat.
    Whats fuss about what happens to little me--find out what you are--no fear there.
    Thats called Self realization.
    The clue is in the word real---I --zation.
    The truth is there just needs to be seen by a change of perception.

C

In Truth you are not born and do not die---The Self is eternal and unaffected by what seems to happen to the person.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), Omi (24th March 2018), Rich (25th March 2018), sllim11 (23rd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th March 2018), Ultima Thule (24th March 2018), Wind (23rd March 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

“Poor men’s nibbana” makes me chuckle. Do not drunkards call their wine and beer right that?

Should I add that deep thinkers and people generally prone to deep meditation states are also people prone to deep depression and that’s where from Nibbana becomes the only solution ?

Just teasing. Truly, finding happiness in this life is important . When you’re happy you don’t sink to endless philosophical ponderings, usually.

Be happy. That’s a Fools way to the same place ..make others happy and nibbana becomes much greater place..

Sometimes I feel or fear that we are the last few generations who were given access to some of the original resources, people who carried ancient teaching traditions ..

I’ve witnessed during this one short little life time how the same, ancient world is disappearing right in front of our eyes

swollpwed by the cars and fumes of this civilization, secular, technical yet low cultured wave of civilization spread all over the planet invading and destroying cultures and way of those cultures and the very possibility of pure spiritual insight and inner evolution is being vastly overshadowed and replaced by technical enigma.

We as humanity will always survive .

But sure we are bound to be more vulnerable if more advanced, more dependent on each other and the system rather than developing mature individuality ,
    we are being suppressed to state of spiritual childhood

because mature and spiritual people
    would establish peace on Earth

we are not wanted

we may be tolerated at the best

Why aren’t we stronger anyway.

Why are we getting endangered. Why is destruction and ignorance taking over people’s natural instincts and logic.

The way is long and slippery...

Last edited by Agape; 23rd March 2018 at 21:49.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th March 2018), Catsquotl (24th March 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), greybeard (23rd March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th March 2018), meeradas (24th March 2018), Noelle (23rd March 2018), Omi (24th March 2018), pueblo (24th March 2018), PurpleLama (6th May 2018), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018), Wind (23rd March 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    It could that many of us reincarnated into this reality knowing it is a trap. Why would a soul do that? To help others escape the trap or destroy the trap. I know I would enter a situation that I knew was a trap or could endanger my life to save another.
    Good answer, and I believe there's a lot of truth in it – in respect to karma, which is cause and effect in action. If you (cause) bounce a ball on the ground, then gravity (effect) prevents it escaping into space and pulls it back to earth. Karma is much the same, and just pulls us back to earth every time. And karma isn't always something bad, it's often those aspects of ourselves that need further refinement. And not only our own karma brings us back, but sometimes - I definitely agree - we will come back to help a loved one work through theirs.

In Spirit, our eternal soul-selves operate on a far higher level of awareness than we do down here when expressed through a 3-dimensional brain. There are of course layers of awareness higher than our own frequency that we don't understand yet, as we haven't achieved that level, and there are many realities beyond our perception. But there can be no deception in a purely mental/telepathic realm like that, and no lies. If this world was a trap, and sending us here was against our will, then every soul would see that ulterior motive and have forewarning.

Before we come into this life, we know exactly why we're incarnating, and what we want to achieve in our lives. Everything in our lives to be is meticulously arranged and woven together like a tapestry (our time of birth and place, our life path, vocations and interests, our families, friends, and eventual soul mate if we're meant to find them – every aspect, every detail, every meeting, awakening, every test and challenge...and our deaths). Everything is arranged by the masters, and planned and agreed to by us, for our evolution. I've never seen anything in any NDE report, or between-lives hypnosis session etc, that contradicts any of that. I think every single account I've seen supports it.

In my view it all comes down to karma. That's why we bounce back time and again (like that ball). If we want to escape the earth's pull, we have to be light enough in our souls to do so. There's also the greater planetary karma, which we all collectively own a small part of. Humanity near destroyed this planet in the distant past - Atlantis for one - in the pursuit of greed and Power. History repeats, often with the same players (in different incarnations) involved. This planet can only be saved by doing so together. The ultimate lesson for us is to learn the correct use of Energy, and to reforge our broken inner connection to God and the All-that-Is.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thats called Self realization.
    The clue is in the word real---I --zation.
    That's right on, and good to see you Greybeard.
    You could also say that coming here is all about atonement.
    Or At---one---ment.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), Elpis (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), IndigoSpiral (24th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    “Poor men’s nibbana” makes me chuckle. Do not drunkards call their wine and beer right that?
    Maybe I should have expanded on what I meant by it.
    I see the process of consciousness arising and passing away resembled in the ego disappearing when it falls asleep and restructuring itself on waking up when the brain fires up it's neural pathways which holds the memories it uses to construe another ego which thinks it has somehow continued through sleep.

With Love
    Eelco

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), greybeard (24th March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018), pueblo (24th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Say what???! Whatever! I AM THAT I AM.....that's what I go by at this point in time!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

chris_walker (25th March 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), greybeard (24th March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Say what???! Whatever! I AM THAT I AM.....that's what I go by at this point in time!
    Yes Foxie---most people unfortunately don't get that.
    The ego distracts with thoughts on the enemy out there.

Search ye first the kingdom of god and all things will be added unto you----- The kingdom of god is within.
    Be still and know that I am god

Hence the standard advice from mystics--meditate discover the self within--in other words be still be quiet.

Ch

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Quote Posted by Leonard (here)
    Well Said, basically sum-up all what I am going to say. You see, there are alien beings who get controlled by the archons. These alien beings have advance technologies which can sort of HACK the fifth dimension. They can't really change the fifth dimension, but they can create a being which looks like family member or savior. The being is then used to guide you to the light. The being will then show you your past life and make you want to repay your karma. Then deceive you to use the Anunnaki's recycle bin to recycle your soul. Then... TA! TA!, YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!! As a baby to learn all these craps in this madness world. Then generate negative emotions to feed those archons.

Yea, like you, I will never choose to reincarnate again. This will be my last, and I will try to bring as many souls with me as possible, to enjoy this everlasting peace with no limitation.
    Even though reincarnation in itself is obscure concept to study - still some evidence has been put forward to support it.

What you are suggesting is quite an elaborate construct that you possess certain knowledge of (at least this is how I read your post). How did you come by this information that you presented and what makes you certain that things are the way you laid them out?

UT

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), greybeard (24th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Search ye first the kingdom of god and all things will be added unto you----- The kingdom of god is within.

Hence the standard advice from mystics--meditate discover the self within--in other words be still be quiet.

Ch
    Meditated for ages.
    Have a 10 day vipassana retreat coming up in April. That said in the center of the quiet. There is nothing I can point to as Self.
    Only the endless rise and fall of Life showing itself, becoming conscious again and again from moment to moment.

Nothing to hold on to. Nothing that persists. Nothing that is free from anicca, dukkha and anatta.
    Only empty potential remains...

With Love
    Eelco

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), greybeard (25th March 2018), pueblo (24th March 2018), Rich (25th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

Ch
    Meditated for ages.
    Have a 10 day vipassana retreat coming up in April. That said in the center of the quiet. There is nothing I can point to as Self.
    Only the endless rise and fall of Life showing itself, becoming conscious again and again from moment to moment.

Nothing to hold on to. Nothing that persists. Nothing that is free from anicca, dukkha and anatta.
    Only empty potential remains...

With Love
    Eelco
    THats it Eeico ---Self in the context of non-duality is not personal--it is as you describe--only "this" life
    There is no person left, awareness remains, but not my awareness.
    Self needs no outside confirmation that it exists--no labels, nothing, just Self aware.
    None of this makes sense to the rational mind which says there must be subject and object--that requires time, there is no time in eternity.

Love Chris

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), onevoice (25th March 2018), pueblo (24th March 2018), Rich (25th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast