+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Say No To Reincarnation And Remember Who You Are!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,973 times in 595 posts

Default Say No To Reincarnation And Remember Who You Are!

by Stephanie MacDonald; In5D.com

http://in5d.com/say-no-to-reincarnat...er-who-you-are

How is forgetting helpful to one’s growth? How does something horrible happening to you due to misdeeds from a past life teach you anything when you have no memory of what you did? How can you balance the scales when you have no idea what’s on the other side?

But yet you keep reincarnating over and over again and accumulate more and more lessons to learn from these past lives. So now you have all of these lessons you need to learn, but you get to have ZERO memory of failing any tests to begin with. It makes no sense at all.

Yes, our lives are “blinks” in the big scope of Everything and our life purpose IS experience as All is just “the Prime Creator” experiencing itself in Infinite Many-ness, so having 100 reincarnated lives “in a row” is nothing in the big scope of existence; even the so-called forgetting could be chalked up as “just another way of Source experiencing itself;” HOWEVER there is no way of getting around the fact that FORGETTING HINDERS PROGRESS. Forgetting hinders the ability to turn knowledge into wisdom!

Now if you have an open mind and want to take a look at this rabbit hole, here is a theory as to why reincarnation happens. It is no secret to those who have looked beyond what they have been told and realized there appears to be a Control Game on Earth.

The Elite, the Anunnaki, Illuminati, Archons, Cabal, Draco Reptilians, as well that written in ancient/sacred texts… whatever you look at or however you look at it, it all points to certain groups of beings that strive for ultimate power, wealth, control, and nowadays it would appear that those “in control” keep us “dumbed down” by psychic attacks, feeding us false information, poisoning our water, food, & “medicines” – maintaining manipulation with “mainstream” media, and teaching us lessons of inaccurate history while keeping the majority of the people just able-bodied enough to work their lives away to make those already on top even more rich and more powerful while others are used as pawns to “get certain points across.”

It appears the aim is for people to remain asleep enough to not look within or any further than what their government, school, and media are telling them to believe. We always have someone to listen to. Someone to follow. Something to do to distract us. It is part of the “agenda” to think we need their help, purposely creating countless situations for us to think there is someone to “fight,” something else that needs to be worked on, something else is wrong.

This gets the majority of people to essentially agree to the “problems” and through which by agreeing to the problems, we basically agree to “sell ourselves” to serve THEIR greatest interests, to fight their battles, and never serve our own individual highest goods, but rather the illusion of it.

As long as the world is a scary place and people think that we need “Big Brother’s help” and his “protecting,” people will continue to work for an agenda and a false-belief system, and not for themselves. And thats why so many people never “find” themselves or start really remembering who they are at the core of their being; they’ve lost themselves by serving and helping everyone but themselves believing it is what they must do.

People buy into this duality of good versus evil, they buy into the illusion and utterly forget that they are Sovereign. We are above and greater than everything we’ve been conditioned to believe on this planet! We are Spiritual beings. We are creators. We are directly connected to Source. Through Source we know that ALL is ONE and it is through this knowing that we open our awareness to our innately Infinite potentials of energy.

The energy of our essense of our souls, is pure and we create it by just being and “those behind the curtain” need such energy to sustain themselves since they have so far removed themselves from Source. They create situations to take ours away in ways both seen and unseen since they cannot create their own energy like we do. They take our power away to make themselves more powerful… the more you look into it, as crazy as it sounds, one cannot help but see puzzle pieces fall into place.

These days, it appears as more people awaken, the more we will see destruction, disaster, and false panic in such ways to create the additional energies needed to “feed” on and take power from, and in attempts to make us go on thinking that we need their “help” and “saving.”

Thing is, we don’t need anyone to save us. We save ourselves. These “tragedies” that may come to happen, won’t continue forever. Consciousness is changing. It has to, as the only thing constant is change. It is through this “saving” of ourselves, through this awakening and expanding of consciousness, that we help to “save” others as well. In actuality, us saving others is just showing them they can save themselves.

The more that scale tips in favor of self-realization, the more these old systems will collapse and die off and the veils put in place will fall further away. Once people on a large scale realize who and what they really are in this very convincing illusion, they cannot go back to sleep, and this is happening more and more than ever before! So what happens when 5D consciousness inhabits a 3D/4D material Earth and just enough of her inhabitants, well this is “the Shift” or “the New Earth” we’ve been hearing about. This is how we “win.”

Okay back to reincarnation… think about this…

Most people with near death experiences talk about seeing a white light. A tunnel. Spirit Guides. Angels. Loved Ones. It all feels so “familiar”… many say they are shown a movie of sorts of their lives where they experience things from other perspectives and are overcome with such guilt and really do want to have “another chance” at another life to “make it right.”

Hence we AGREE to reincarnate and therefore AGREE to this effed up Earth reality, that is how they get away with not violating free-will, they use their tricks of the light to convince us of having these feelings of remorse and get us to agree to their “rules” in order for us to go back and “make things right.”

We go back again and often in groups (this is where soul families come from and why it is so important for soul families to awaken and work together, to create collectives and expand them as morphogenetic fields of thought containing similar vibration/frequency which allows more people and “soul families” to “tap into” it, allowing our “fields” to connect and fill and surround the planet).

Once we’re back on Earth we can change roles from mom to daughter, sister to grandpa, school teacher to neighbor, and so on and experience “the other” perspective so we can “balance our karma.” So not only do we agree to come back after being deceived with “lights and loved ones” we often come back at lower advantages and extra struggles to pay some karma back, but that in all “reality” it just creates further separation and more “hard-times” since you don’t remember why you’re here or what the hell you’re supposed to do!

The weaker and more confused you are (ESPECIALLY mentally and spiritually) the easier you are to control, so yay, “those in control” now have more low vibrations and negative energies to feed on to keep them going and further push their agenda. They can remain in control of all their energy-source “slave batteries” who work for them and they are getting us to AGREE to it!

We may not see the bars and seemingly have space to roam, but they know that if we could SEE the bars we would be far less productive, so it is set up in a way that we think we’re free, we think we are making the choices, but more often than not people in general aren’t working in their own personal AND spiritual best interests, they have quite simply been tricked into thinking they are just another mindless cog in the wheel, or turn that forgetfulness into greed, or do their best to “commit no sin” but yet all are made to forget who they truly are, often having series of unfortunate events happening to serve to keep them feeling lost or defeated or in need of one more dollar or acquisition or in need of some kind of help or are always waiting for “something,” all the while at the same time are being sprinkled with just enough “victories” to keep them going and working. But working for and toward… what? Perhaps we should ask ourselves “Who am I working for and what am I working toward?” Along with, “Who is really benefiting from my work?”

Most people are beat down and tired long before any “finish line” appears and come back to do the same thing over and over without any end in sight, except for those handful of “Ascended Masters” – it just seems pretty strange and indicates something must be “suffocating” something that more of us are not waking up to this level of awareness that is already innately ours to begin with! What could possibly do that?!

Mass Manipulation over many generations. It is very easy to see how “the cycle of reincarnation” can easily happen under such conditions and why it is time for Mass Awakening. The end of reincarnation can end either Individually or Collectively and this liberation comes from simply remembering who and what we are.

I don’t ask anyone to just blindly believe this, if it resonates, it resonates. The “proof” is to simply take this information with you at the time of your physical death. CHOOSE to not go to “the light” which seems to be nothing more than deception, “a trick of the light” as a reflection of the “trick of consciousness” in this world – and knowing you as the powerful spark of divine source you are, make the choice to reunite with YOUR Highest Self/Oversoul and CHOOSE where you wish to go. We are each a part of the “infinite many-ness” of “Prime Source” here at this time to experience this spark of divinity within human bodies. Within that space, we also have free-will and the power of manifestation and creation. That is a beautiful thing!

Therefore because I know who I AM, I know I would NEVER choose to reincarnate on a dualistic planet with absolute AMNESIA to balance **** I don’t remember anything about. I would NEVER choose to do “multiple rounds” on a planet where people are being intentionally poisoned, killed, starved, raped, tortured, manipulated, animals and wildlife abused, to be born as a number sequence, to go to schools where you are forced to accept someone else’s “truth” and graded on it as a basis of your future worth, and from there go to work for paper money for nearly the rest my life to pay for stuff I don’t even need to make someone else rich and have more influence over what I say, wear, do, eat, drink, etc, to finally grow old riddled with disease and sickness on more pills that I can count that only serve to mask my symptoms instead of curing my illness… This is total madness!

Perhaps that in fact IS the whole point of it all here… But it is not MY point, it isn’t ME, and I have a feeling it isn’t most of us either! And perhaps that’s EXACTLY why we are here! To wake up and say NO this isn’t okay and show others how to as well simply through our example and by sharing (but not forcing) our truth!

Of course “stuff” can be enjoyed while we are here, but it may be crucial to remember it’s all ultimately worthless as none it can be taken with us (the story of detachment: enjoy it, but know you don’t need it!) But sadly, too many people are distracted by a whole plethora of “shiny things” and this is what ultimately “keeps those in control going and their traps still working.”

What we can do is gain knowledge and turn it into wisdom, partner that wisdom with spirituality and take our power back; wake up from the illusion and make our own choices. The game board may still be on the table but we don’t have to play it. However we should learn the rules of the “Earth Game” aspect of this current reality so that such rules can be properly broken. Let’s share THAT with others too, in addition to all the Love & Light! To sum it up, it’s like this:

If “everyone is doing it” it makes me take less interest in it because I find it to be less original and genuine. If “everyone walked that path,” it makes me less likely to want to take it as my own. If “everyone believes this certain thing to be true” then I am most likely to want to investigate WHY. So if everyone over the years seems to be told to “go to the light,” then I am going to be more inclined to want to turn around and see what ALL my options are and I hope you do too.

About the Author:

Stephanie MacDonald. Come follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LotusSupernova
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th March 2018 at 00:57. Reason: added link to source article

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Agape (21st March 2018), AndrejPeĉënkin (21st March 2018), aoibhghaire (20th March 2018), arson519 (29th April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Ben (20th March 2018), Bill Ryan (20th March 2018), Billy (20th March 2018), Cardillac (20th March 2018), ceetee9 (1st April 2018), chris_walker (20th March 2018), Creedence (20th March 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), Ewan (20th March 2018), frodo13 (20th March 2018), Hervé (20th March 2018), Icare (21st March 2018), Ioneo (20th March 2018), JRS (20th March 2018), Lefty Dave (20th March 2018), Leonard (22nd March 2018), lisalu (20th March 2018), mab777 (20th March 2018), Mahala (12th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2018), markenty13 (20th March 2018), Mercedes (20th March 2018), Merlinus (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Michi (20th March 2018), Morbid (25th March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), onawah (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), Orph (20th March 2018), pueblo (24th March 2018), Richard S. (20th March 2018), selinam (20th March 2018), shadowstalker (20th March 2018), sherron44 (28th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), the_real_dave-id (21st March 2018), TravelerJim (11th April 2018), WhiteFeather (20th March 2018), Zanshin (11th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Say No To Reincarnation And Remember Who You Are!

evolutive values learned in life are stored in the storage banks , you pass into the beyond , the personality is stored , and the overall consciousness block creates a new consciousness with a new personality but same spirit form in every life ... the universe must evolve , the new personality guarantees progress ... the abilities of former lives can be brought to bare if one is able to create the corresponding frequencies held in the storage banks ... they will come as a hunch ... the impulses contain the essences of evolutionary values ... what you are searching for can only be found with meditation ... just trying to help ... i ask the same questions ... a book by Edward Meier called the decalogue might help ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), WhiteFeather (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,973 times in 595 posts

Thanks Bill for adding the source, I figured the Wastebook link at the bottom of the OP was enough, I will add the source each time from now on.
    Funny thing, the original place I got the article from is here:
    http://www.riseearth.com/2018/03/say...-remember.html

I went to paste it on my Wastebook page and the Wastebook censors blocked it LOLOLOL!!!
    But they didn't block your URL...
    There is more than one way to skin a cat, Suckerburger! (not that I'd ever skin a cat LOL).

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Mercedes (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), pueblo (24th March 2018), selinam (20th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I see that in5d hasn't changed much after all these years, I used to visit the site quite often once, but got tired of seeing the nonsensical articles there. Confused authors writing this kind of confused information and portraying it as the truth... Which will possibly confuse others too. Oh well. Who am I to shatter such beliefs. We all learn through mistakes and will eventually get to see the truth.

The point isn't to remember what particular person you were in your thousands of previous incarnations (although you can), but to realize instead what you are. This is the path to liberation. That something is quite wonderful and it is not something that can be controlled. We're all it.
    Last edited by Wind; 20th March 2018 at 03:36.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Catsquotl (20th March 2018), DeDukshyn (20th March 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), enigma3 (20th March 2018), Ewan (20th March 2018), justntime2learn (20th March 2018), Leonard (22nd March 2018), littleOne (20th March 2018), Mahala (12th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2018), meeradas (20th March 2018), Mercedes (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), O Donna (20th March 2018), Omi (22nd March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), Tam (20th March 2018), WhiteFeather (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    That something is quite wonderful and it is not something that can be controlled.
    I call that something ev'rythinggggggg...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), DeDukshyn (20th March 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Ernie Nemeth (23rd March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), O Donna (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), Wind (20th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi dynamo and yes good post.

Don't just rush into the headlights beam.

There have been a few great discussions on and relating to this subject:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=white+light

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=white+light

And this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Soul-harvester
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Mercedes (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), petra (12th April 2018), pueblo (24th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Yeah, I think that author was writing about something that they haven't really spent enough time researching. :-)

Or perhaps they don't have the benefit of ever tapping the resources here at Avalon. :-) (All you awesome astral travelers, no, you're not just "resources.") heh heh

I learned by reading up on Edgar Cayce, a lot better about how the subconscious part of the mind is how past experience lends a hand in the present. Nothing from past lives is just gone and lost when you start the next one. It's about spiritual alchemy here.

Incidentally, I've read from some others here on Avalon that the forgetting is not universal to all "physical" experiences. This place is rather more of an exception. We have some astral travelers who have stated that many other worlds have some degree of visibility through the "veil", and have working experience of both the non-physical and the physical at the same time, if you were to incarnate in those worlds/places. We happen to be involved in one of the more difficult experiences here because the separation from the non-physical layer is much more impenetrable.

My opinion is, if this is a place where the potential is here for people to really take practicing negativity to an art form, then the forgetting is kind of a smart move. Doing something that you could never forgive yourself for and then never being able to get away from the memory could create a huge trap that most of us here would still be stuck in. And being able to admit that you were probably a colossal jerk in one or more of your past lives can help prevent you from judging the less evolved around you.

*shrug* Just some thoughts I had while reading the opening post.

Much love to all on this thread,
    Joe

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), ceetee9 (1st April 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), East Sun (20th March 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), Ewan (20th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), Wind (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It's funny WIND, because I get tired the other way around. I get tired of the 'we are all one' and 'everything is love' and 'the individual I does not exist' mantra's which are repeated again and again. Not to debunk you Wind, because from what i've seen, you are very integer. But for me, this world is just not right and there is a deep sickness going on, which I identify as a multidimensional cosmic war, where the reincarnation trap is just a part of it. In my mind this world is a kind of prison, in which we serve as slaves for the cosmic overlords. And I don't believe in the blame/victim mentality either because at some point I chose to come here and be part of the solution.

The facts about the moon, the fact that we have no contact with cosmic brothers and sisters, our seperation from source and our true history, the mass manipulation going on, the clear push toward a technological-totalitarian state, the fact that only 3% of our DNA is functioning, the fact are trapped in fear, it just doesn't add up to the situation that it is just a matter of illusion and that we have to wake up to the fact that 'I do not exist' and 'we are all one'.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

3(C)+me (20th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Ben (20th March 2018), chris_walker (30th March 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Ewan (20th March 2018), Mahala (12th April 2018), Mercedes (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Michi (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,566 times in 32,794 posts

It always rather amazes me what confusion there sometimes is about reincarnation.

The issue is really only about amnesia. The analogy is as if we woke up this morning, and gaze, blinking, at the world and people around us, trying (rapidly!) to make sense of it all.

It's like a Jason Bourne memory-loss situation. Who am I? What did I do? And why are all these people after me?

Remembering what the heck may have happened to us last week, or last year, can really help — because then some of the events (and people!!) surrounding us now may make a great deal more sense.

But that ONLY matters to help us understand the here and now. And the ONLY thing we can ever do is make good judgments and decisions in the present.

The past is all downstream now. But we can learn from our personal history, if we know it, or can uncover it. And to adapt the well-known saying, if we don't understand the lessons from our personal history, we may be destined to repeat them.

18. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3(C)+me (20th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (20th March 2018), Ben (20th March 2018), ceetee9 (1st April 2018), Chris Gilbert (21st March 2018), christian (26th March 2018), chris_walker (30th March 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), East Sun (20th March 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), Ewan (20th March 2018), Icare (21st March 2018), James Newell (24th March 2018), Maknocktomb (24th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), O Donna (20th March 2018), Omi (22nd March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), petra (12th April 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), Wind (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

From lifetime to lifetime we bring along our karmic load in the form of tendencies, likes and dislikes. All of it is directly tied to attachment. Attachment, if it has an emotional affect, imprints on the karmic load, karmic baggage. We keep incarnating until karma is burned off or falls away. The only was this happens is when, through a lesson learned, we become totally unattached to that former karma.
    And so it is. Life in a body is a spiritual proving ground. Once we realize and understand that the only thing happening here is constant creation streaming from the SOURCE of all that is created, and we learn to jump into the river and ignore our "self", karma begins to dissolve. David Carse in "Perfect Brilliant Stillness" tells it well. Once awakening happens the body/mind of any individual instantly recognizes that there is NO individual "I". Nobody home. And instantly, a fair amount of karma falls away. Then, what is left of "you" understands what karma is - an attachment to one's personal story. But the story is seen as false, untrue. This is difficult for the unawakened to grasp. Once karma is burned off or falls away there is no need to take another body. Some still do, but very few. As I have read from Alice Bailey, then there is birth in a body of light in a more refined level. But no more karma.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Ben (20th March 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Ewan (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), petra (12th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), Wind (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    My opinion is, if this is a place where the potential is here for people to really take practicing negativity to an art form, then the forgetting is kind of a smart move. Doing something that you could never forgive yourself for and then never being able to get away from the memory could create a huge trap that most of us here would still be stuck in. And being able to admit that you were probably a colossal jerk in one or more of your past lives can help prevent you from judging the less evolved around you.
    Exactly. This is a hard school where we learn through pain, perhaps this is one of the most miserable planets in the known universe. Yet it contains massive potential for learning and for the expansion of consciousness, which the soul and the Creator could never get any other way. It's just all for drama's sake... But there's an important lesson it it too. Nothing is trivial or without purpose. Pain is real and it's there for a reason.

Imagine you were a cold hearted killer or a murderer in one life. How could you handle that information in this life being the kind and sensitive person that you are now, what kind of an impact would that have on your conscience? Perhaps it would be hard to believe that "you" were like that once. It was you, but then again it wasn't. It was another person in another time... The soul gains or loses karma through it's actions throughout the times. Karma isn't something to be understood as punishment for sinners, but it's more like a cosmic weaving between all things. You wouldn't be here unless you didn't have a mission or a purpose. It will be your own adventure to find out what that might be.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), dynamo (20th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), O Donna (20th March 2018), Omi (22nd March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Self-Realization is occurring, the Knowing of our True Selves as our soul's eternal essence. That part I resonate with. But the rest sounds a bit contrived and does not resonate.

I meditate daily. My discernment has become more sharp. There is something about that article that feels "off" even though there is truth woven into it.

By placing attention within and one becomes Self-directed and the conscience develops as the consciousness expands. By constantly focusing outwardly and buying into "programs" (and many are quite subtle), we may give our power and energy away through our attention.

Telling people to not go into the light, well is telling people what to do. When one is Self-aware, they can trust their intuition that is attuned to Spirit. They are Self-directed naturally through attunement. Discernment is strong and can sort through information and separate the wheat from the chaff. No longer do we "buy into" something because part of it is true.

We all evolve. There is no separation between soul and Spirit; ocean and wave. I will trust my intuition in every moment. It serves me well. I will not be told what to do or not to do; what to believe or not to believe. I am attuned to Absolute Truth.

MM

@Wind--I like the saying: "Every sinner has a future; every saint had a past."
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 20th March 2018 at 17:00.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), O Donna (20th March 2018), petra (12th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), Wind (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Before I began to access the internet, I had never heard the idea that the reincarnation system might have been designed by others to keep us trapped, and that the creators of the system regard us the way we think of animal livestock. This idea that it is a trap system seems possible to me. Not only do I not remember my previous incarnations (unlike some of you here), but I also stumbled through the first 40 years of my life completely forgetting the lessons in life that now seem so obvious, and it was this forgetting that led to so much grief on my part. Was all of that negative energy I produced food for the non-physical beings that created the reincarnation system? Maybe. Maybe not.

I read the Michael Newton material about life between lives, and it is consistent with the idea that reincarnation is a benevolent system, a difficult challenge, yet ultimately the only way to work towards freedom from the reinarnation cycle of birth and death. And then there's this other idea that it's a trap. I don't know how people living here can be sure which is right. Me, I think it MIGHT be a trap, and I hope my skepticism survives my death so that I can make wise decisions once I'm there. If I remember that reincarnation might be a trap, will I actually be allowed to reject another incarnation? Will I be allowed to leave the so-called astral plane and venture off into the free universe? And if I am allowed to leave, wouldn't it be hard to leave behind the people I love?

As an old man, it's the big question for me, but I doubt it will be unequivably answered while I am here. I doubt people when they say they know the answer one way or the other. And how does the possibility that this world might be a hologram play a role in the trap? If you escape the hologram, are you then truly free?

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Ben (20th March 2018), ceetee9 (1st April 2018), chris_walker (22nd March 2018), earthdreamer (21st March 2018), Hervé (20th March 2018), Mahala (12th April 2018), meeradas (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Michi (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), O Donna (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

In my opinion, the author made some valid points, especially these two:

1. We "keep reincarnating over and over again and accumulate more and more lessons to learn from these past lives. So now you have all of these lessons you need to learn, but you get to have ZERO memory of failing any tests to begin with."

2. "...if everyone over the years seems to be told to 'go to the light,' then I am going to be more inclined to want to turn around and see what ALL my options are."

I think accounts from many people who have had near death experiences and other out of body experiences are enough for me to consider "the tunnel of light" and reincarnation as suspicious. TrickedByTheLight.com is a good resource on this topic, including this page that offers excerpts from NDE reports.

As of this moment, I plan on saying "no" to reincarnation. That's based on evidence gathered from my own OBEs. I am not telling anyone that they should do the same, nor is the author of the OP article.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Ben (20th March 2018), chris_walker (30th March 2018), Hervé (20th March 2018), Icare (21st March 2018), lilac (24th March 2018), Mahala (12th April 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Michi (20th March 2018), O Donna (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), petra (12th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

(Re) incarnation: hurdle(s)
    The track: an iteration

One such hurdle:
    'Who' is it that decides on yea or nay?

Shall I reiterate?
    Knock Knock

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), petra (12th April 2018), wnlight (21st March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

In my mid-teens, I had this recollection of a memory (
    and this may sound strange), from just after I was born. The memory is basically of me becoming conscious of where I was and thinking 'oh no, not here again!'

Since this recollection, I've always thought and hoped that this will be my last time here on Earth. Then a couple of years ago I came across an essay which gave practical advice on how to avoid the reincarnation trap. It was all to do with discernment, and gave practises involving discernment in this life, so as to increase the likelihood of having the same ability post-death.

My reasoning is that if it is at all possible to decide not to come back here again, then it would be very unwise of me not to learn skills and abilities that may assist me with this.

This is not to say I don't, and won't, enjoy the beauty and joy of being here on this planet whilst I'm still in this experiencing this life in this body

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Icare (21st March 2018), meeradas (20th March 2018), Michelle Marie (20th March 2018), Michi (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), petra (12th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Midnight (here)
    Before I began to access the internet, I had never heard the idea that the reincarnation system might have been designed by others to keep us trapped, and that the creators of the system regard us the way we think of animal livestock. This idea that it is a trap system seems possible to me. Not only do I not remember my previous incarnations (unlike some of you here), but I also stumbled through the first 40 years of my life completely forgetting the lessons in life that now seem so obvious, and it was this forgetting that led to so much grief on my part. Was all of that negative energy I produced food for the non-physical beings that created the reincarnation system? Maybe. Maybe not.

I read the Michael Newton material about life between lives, and it is consistent with the idea that reincarnation is a benevolent system, a difficult challenge, yet ultimately the only way to work towards freedom from the reinarnation cycle of birth and death. And then there's this other idea that it's a trap. I don't know how people living here can be sure which is right. Me, I think it MIGHT be a trap, and I hope my skepticism survives my death so that I can make wise decisions once I'm there. If I remember that reincarnation might be a trap, will I actually be allowed to reject another incarnation? Will I be allowed to leave the so-called astral plane and venture off into the free universe? And if I am allowed to leave, wouldn't it be hard to leave behind the people I love?

As an old man, it's the big question for me, but I doubt it will be unequivably answered while I am here. I doubt people when they say they know the answer one way or the other. And how does the possibility that this world might be a hologram play a role in the trap? If you escape the hologram, are you then truly free?
    Thanks, Midnight. I read the Michael Newton books also, and many books on NDEs and the bardo, and past life regressions. I feel that reincarnation is a benevolent system, too. I also know that this is a free will choice universe. We develop discernment and follow the Inner Light and guidance of soul/Spirit within. Our soul is always in control--our Superconsciousness; not our egoic-mind separate sense of self.

Our Identity evolves. We become aware of our true essence as Spirit.

It's the ego that falls into traps; not the free spirit of our soul essence.

I'm going to get a soul regression this year. I'm looking forward to it!
    These regressions open us up to inspire latent talents and heal past life experiences or blockages caused by them. It's been my guidance to go down this road at this time, so the timing is divine and it will serve its purpose.

Love frequency!!! (No fear.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	37401

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 20th March 2018 at 20:07.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st March 2018), Midnight (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), Omi (22nd March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018), Wind (20th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Yep, the reincarnation system is a trap, a neverending loop.

Exposing the Reincarnation Deception: Your Soul is Enslaved

http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/0...l-is-enslaved/

Escape 'Their' TRAP and Set Your Soul FREE

http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/esc...-free.html?m=0

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Cardillac (20th March 2018), chris_walker (22nd March 2018), Michi (20th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Merlinus

Hi!

I think what you have stated/posted with links is absolutely the truth; which NOBODY wants to deal with because it goes against conventional thinking;

but once we die do we have a choice between the light at the end of the tunnel or absolute infinity into blackness (or so we percieve it in our physical lives)?

it's a true dilemma as none of us still alive people have yet experienced this (maybe in previous lives but we have no recollection of this- our memories were erased- but WHY?)

I certainly don't have the answer but as I'm now in the autumn of my yrs. I continue to think more and more about life after death-

please stay well-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 20th March 2018 at 21:12.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Icare (21st March 2018), Merlinus (11th April 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Joey

Quote The facts about the moon, the fact that we have no contact with cosmic brothers and sisters, our seperation from source and our true history, the mass manipulation going on, the clear push toward a technological-totalitarian state, the fact that only 3% of our DNA is functioning, the fact are trapped in fear, it just doesn't add up to the situation that it is just a matter of illusion and that we have to wake up to the fact that 'I do not exist' and 'we are all one'.
    As far as I can tell we are all one, we are not the ego and mind of the meat suite, the matter realm is (or the part we think we are in) illusion.

Don't get caught up in the fear and vastness of dispaire, you are at a good point.
    Sometimes you need to almost give up and be defeated to then see the true strength with in, you see the foundations and strength you have always had, still have, you also see the true light and direction.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Joey (25th March 2018), Noelle (20th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast