+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Say No To Reincarnation And Remember Who You Are!

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Say No To Reincarnation And Remember Who You Are!

Catsquotl....let us know how the retreat goes!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), greybeard (24th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Its not so much remembering your past lives, but confronting the present, the past and the future. It is hard to do alone without hard technical guidelines.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), Icare (1st April 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I would rather not repeat it --but not even today is a repeat of yesterday.
    Some times I would happily repeat.
    That really got me thinking, if we think the past is real we have to repeat but if not then no.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), greybeard (25th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

to quote ACIM:

As you look upon yourself and judge what you do honestly, you may be
    tempted to wonder how you can be guiltless. Yet consider this: You are not
    guiltless in time, but in eternity. You have "sinned" in the past, but there is
    no past
    . Always has no direction. Time seems to go in one direction, but
    when you reach its end it will roll up like a long carpet spread along the past
    behind you, and will disappear.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), greybeard (25th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018), Noelle (25th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

As Iam fond of saying
    Its all levels--or different vibration = form-formless--mater-consciousness
    Within the play all things are possible and time dependent.

Ancient Sanscrit text says
    "God wrote the play
    God directed the play
    God is the actor in the play
    God is the witness of the play"
    also
    " Acts happen
    Deeds are done
    There is no doer thereof"

So whatever is appropriate at what ever level you find your self at is just fine.
    No level in the dream superior to another.
    No awakened level superior--all is One.

c
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018), Noelle (25th March 2018), Ultima Thule (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This seemingly physical "reality" is best seen as a game of sorts. There are rules in every game... Once you know them, you can become a better player. One day the game is no longer needed and it can be transcended completely. For what purpose do games exist? For fun and creativity of course, it's a way of Self-expression. That's why we love movies and theater plays too, they contain lots of drama, thrill and laughters!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

chris_walker (11th April 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2018), greybeard (25th March 2018), Jayke (28th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018), Noelle (25th March 2018), onevoice (27th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for posting the article, I enjoyed reading it. The author has some valid points, I think we are in a very vulnerable position when we pass on from this world where we don’t have enough time to form a strong link with our higher self before getting forced into a tunnel of light.

We then get forced into accepting another life with a physical body, based on guilt, regrets and BS spiritual lessons, by the so called angels of the light. Due to free will, I think we have to willingly accept and agree to this.

After giving it some thought, I am probably in the camp of not going towards the light, kind of sounds like a giant bug zapper for the soul, surrounded by false shiny angelic beings to make it seem authentic and attractive.

Any ideas on what happens if we try to get away from the light, hopefully I won’t have to put all this to the test any time soon.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

DNA (10th April 2018), dynamo (27th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), greybeard (27th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018), Noelle (29th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    ....Any ideas on what happens if we try to get away from the light, hopefully I won’t have to put all this to the test any time soon.
    Hopefully none of us will have to put this to the test anytime soon (if we wish).
    What I believe is that if you choose to not reincarnate, you will see the wonder of the universe from a 5-dimension (or more likely higher dimension) perspective.
    What is that like?
    Well I can only guess, of course, but I believe it will be incredible.
    If OBEs and lucid dreaming are any indication or offer any clues, then in a way, I can not wait.
    But I have much to finish on this plane first.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), greybeard (27th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018), Noelle (29th March 2018), Scottoz (27th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

"...a giant bugzapper for the soul"! You had me laughing with that one, Scottoz!!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

dynamo (30th March 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), greybeard (27th March 2018), Leonard (29th March 2018), Michi (31st March 2018), Noelle (29th March 2018), Scottoz (27th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Quote Posted by Leonard (here)
    Well Said, basically sum-up all what I am going to say. You see, there are alien beings who get controlled by the archons. These alien beings have advance technologies which can sort of HACK the fifth dimension. They can't really change the fifth dimension, but they can create a being which looks like family member or savior. The being is then used to guide you to the light. The being will then show you your past life and make you want to repay your karma. Then deceive you to use the Anunnaki's recycle bin to recycle your soul. Then... TA! TA!, YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!! As a baby to learn all these craps in this madness world. Then generate negative emotions to feed those archons.

Yea, like you, I will never choose to reincarnate again. This will be my last, and I will try to bring as many souls with me as possible, to enjoy this everlasting peace with no limitation.
    Even though reincarnation in itself is obscure concept to study - still some evidence has been put forward to support it.

What you are suggesting is quite an elaborate construct that you possess certain knowledge of (at least this is how I read your post). How did you come by this information that you presented and what makes you certain that things are the way you laid them out?

UT
    Hello Ultima Thule~~
    Sorry,I forgot where I got the sources. But I remember I got it from many readings and youtube videos. But yea, after reading many of the comments, I started to question it. Since we are fully aware of what is going on when we are up there, how come we can get deceived and got reincarnated again? Is it because they used Karma to fool us? Karma is really just an illusion if you really think about it, as we just come to earth to experience life. And life is just a drama like Shakespeare said. Our bodies are just vehicles and we left unscratched. We could always stay up there and enlighten other souls which just arrived
    Last edited by Leonard; 30th March 2018 at 01:33.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

dynamo (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), Noelle (29th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm thinking...maybe we're simply ventriloquists. The mortal character is the puppet and the Soul has a hand up our butt! But as in a good Twilight Zone episode, the Soul forget which is which. Probably easy to do since everybody seems to talk to each others puppets and not our souls. WE(the mortal part) seem to be quite awake! Could be the Soul is asleep. The soul creates this schizophrenia for a reason, I'm assuming. Like most puppets, they say and do things the soul can't. Maybe as puppets, we should strive to develop a relationship with this soul, get rid of the pretension!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

dynamo (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), Leonard (30th March 2018), Michi (31st March 2018), Noelle (29th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

From the things I've learned by studying NDE's, it seems to me like the important thing to take with you is the understanding that you are in control of the experience. But that's hard to do if you don't understand the landscape.

I once read a thread on an NDE forum where a person posted his experience with two NDE's he'd had. He was afraid that he didn't deserve to go to heaven. A lot of religious teachers seem to prefer dwelling on all the things you should feel guilty for, and it can have this effect.

So the instant that thought crossed his mind, that he wasn't worthy, the tunnel closed and he then found himself alone in the "void". A lot of people struggle with the void because you pretty much face what you bring with you. There's some informative stories from astral rescuers out there who talk about helping with people who get stuck in situations like that. They imagine the person coming to help them is (name your favorite scary mythological creature) and they take off in total panic.

Best advice? Put on your discernment cap, and soak up as much NDE stories, as much hypnotic regression books, and as much as you can find from people who can astral travel. After a while the picture takes better shape, and you get a little more comfortable about what this next layer of consciousness is all about. People have been mapping the territory for the past century. Helen Wombach has a great book from the 1960's where she just wanted to be able to scientifically assess whether this past lives business was for real. It's a terrific read.

Edgar Cayce talked a little about the layers he had to pass through on his way to the Akashic library whenever he did his readings for people, and the void was one of the early ones.

Think of the "afterlife" as a non-physical rainbow. On the dark bottom of it, you have the near-earth layer where you can run into ghosts of people who don't want to leave, for many different reasons. After that, the void. That's just emptiness, or maybe more accurately, total lack of sensory experience. Your own mind is often what can bog you down if you hang out there. After that you get a little higher into the dream territories where your spirit will hang out when it's enjoying some out of body time while your body is asleep. This area is pretty chaotic. Then you get into the belief system territories. The lowest of those are the hells, and as you go a little higher, you get into the heavens. Then above that are even lighter regions where it's more peaceful, less constrained by beliefs, and there's more freedom to take a breath and think about what you want to do next.

At any stop along the way, all you have to do is ask for help and your guardians will be right there. They're always there, we just choose to avoid their help, many times simply because we didn't know it was available. My opinion is, if I ask to go to someplace safe, but I don't know how to get there, and a tunnel of light pops up, I'm jumping in. After I've been there a few times using that method of travel, then I'll know how to get there on my own and I'll do the travelling at the speed of thought after that.

Sorry. I think I might be rambling now... It's my favorite subject!
    Joe
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 29th March 2018 at 17:46.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

dynamo (30th March 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), Leonard (30th March 2018), meeradas (29th March 2018), Midnight (30th March 2018), Noelle (29th March 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catholic Pope Francis made a startling revelation Thursday by stating that hell did not exist, in an interview with a leading liberal Italian newspaper.

In an article entitled "It is an honor to be called a revolutionary," La Repubblica editor Eugenio Scalfari acknowledged the pontiff's previous remarks about how "good souls" who sought repentance from God would receive it and then asked: "What about the bad souls?". Seemingly going against centuries of core Christian belief, Pope Francis said the souls of sinners simply vanished after death, and were not subject to an eternity of punishment.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/does-hell-...155354139.html

Now thats a big step forward.

I was writing about NDE when that disappeared.
    So I spent a lot of time watching NDE videos

Dr Eben Alexander and Anita Moorjani outstanding examples both eventually concluded that there is only Self.
    That which meets you on death of the body is your Self

Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 29th March 2018 at 20:18.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

dynamo (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), Leonard (30th March 2018), Noelle (29th March 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Whew! Glad the Pope cleared THAT one up! Alanantic....I know my "soul" was asleep for 70 years!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (11th April 2018), dynamo (30th March 2018), greybeard (29th March 2018), Leonard (30th March 2018), Noelle (29th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Catholic Pope Francis made a startling revelation Thursday by stating that hell did not exist, in an interview with a leading liberal Italian newspaper.

In an article entitled "It is an honor to be called a revolutionary," La Repubblica editor Eugenio Scalfari acknowledged the pontiff's previous remarks about how "good souls" who sought repentance from God would receive it and then asked: "What about the bad souls?". Seemingly going against centuries of core Christian belief, Pope Francis said the souls of sinners simply vanished after death, and were not subject to an eternity of punishment.

Dr Eben Alexander and Anita Moorjani outstanding examples both eventually concluded that there is only Self.
    That which meets you on death of the body is your Self

Ch
    Yes greybeard~~ What Catholic Pope Francis said make sense, as we are all powerful and can make choices by ourselves. Here is a video from Ryan Cropper who is really good in Astral Projections.

He mentioned "Hell" is just a fabrication of our unconscious mind, it's how we judged ourselves and created this place where we think we should go and be punished. Hence, will go there afterlife, until we figured out it is all just BS and start ascending again.
    About "Pope Francis said the souls of sinners simply vanished after death", I am not really sure what he means by vanished. Probably you can enlighten me
    Last edited by Leonard; 30th March 2018 at 02:38.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

dynamo (30th March 2018), Elpis (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), greybeard (30th March 2018), onevoice (30th March 2018), Wind (30th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Whew! Glad the Pope cleared THAT one up! Alanantic....I know my "soul" was asleep for 70 years!
    Hi, Foxie,
    I think I've been talking to mine thru the I Ching for about 40 years. It's still a love/hate relationship...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

dynamo (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Assuming reincarnation to be a fact---No doubt you will have a different body and a different personality to suit the era.
    If male now you might be born female.
    If black you might be born white.
    Therefore "you" are not reborn.

The only way to be reborn is to die to yourself that is the death of the ego--persona = Realization of the Eternal Self

Chris

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

dynamo (30th March 2018), Ewan (1st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Leonard (31st March 2018), onevoice (30th March 2018), shijo (31st March 2018), Wind (30th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Say no to reincarnation? I like being alive personally. What could I expect from in5D.........

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

DNA (11th April 2018), dynamo (10th April 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,945 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    Any ideas on what happens if we try to get away from the light, hopefully I won’t have to put all this to the test any time soon.
    I'm a firm believer in "trusting" the system.
    I absolutely believe we all came here knowing full good and well what we were getting into. I will go into the light upon death and I recommend everyone does as well. But if you do not I'm convinced that most folks will eventually find their way.

As a soul enshrined in flesh you also possess certain energetic bodies that are not immortal and will die when the flesh dies.
    The astral body is one of those energetic bodies.
    The astral body's main job is to act as a kite that stays attached to the soul enshrined in flesh while you sleep.
    This astral body takes energy from the void as it travels in your sleep and transfers it to your being in much the same way as Ben Franklin's kite experiment with lightning transferred electricity to the key on his string attached to the kite.

When you die you no longer have a physical body absorbing chi/qi through food, and you no longer have an astral body absorbing energy from the void, instead you are a soul left with no means of gaining sustenance.
    You then become a sort of parasitic being relegated to stealing the energy needed for consciousness from the living.
    Last edited by DNA; 10th April 2018 at 23:19.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

dynamo (10th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2018), Mike (11th April 2018), turiya (10th April 2018), Wind (11th April 2018)

39. Link to Post #80
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Reincarnation is I feel the most widely misunderstood teaching in the world.
    It has gotten mingled with all sorts of new and old-age assumptions.

In Buddhism for instance there is an ongoing debate of what it is that reincarnates and receives Karma. If we can even call it receiving.
    The Older religions are still on the fence about the existence of a permanent self, or an eternal void which plays with itself. Not necessarily as an ultimate all knowing consciousness.

In some traditions it is believed that all that incarnates is your dying-breath desire..
    I've heard some masters say that all that is reborn is our bad habits..
    In that sense You can be the cause of a next rebirth, But only to the extent that that rebirth was desired. It does not necessarily assume it is You(whatever that may be) who is in that new birth any more substantial than an idea..

From this p.o.v the memories of "past" lives may well be the memory of someone else who desired what caused your birth. This does not mean You are in anyway involved in the birthing process other than as a recipient of the gift of life based on someone else's desire..

With Love
    Eelco
    So then, if someone calls you into existence, are they somehow responsible for you? Your upkeep as a human and all that is needed to live?
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 11th April 2018 at 02:00.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

DNA (11th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast