+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Orgone Generators: what works best for you?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Orgone Generators: what works best for you?

I know there are other post on this subject but can't seem to find them.

Orgone Generators what works best for you?
    How to really make it?
    How does it make you really feel when used?
    Does the copper and or steel really need to be filings?
    Do you really need to make it with resin? (As i have seen some made without it)

What I am looking for are folk with personal experience, as the building I am living in the landlord turned it into a cell tower (25 year contract) and i have no means of moving to a better place.

And I apologize for my last post, as I was probably experiencing brain fog and not thinking straight. Things are getting tight around here.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bob (20th March 2018), DNA (21st March 2018), Iloveyou (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Orgone Generators: what works best for you?

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CurEus (21st March 2018), DNA (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), shadowstalker (20th March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Thank you bill, i have use that before and sometimes it doesn't work But i will try again.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

DNA (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Here is a thread with some discussion about orgone and microwave countermeasures - a potential tool that can be built (or multiple tools) to "dump" the microwave reflections that result in scalars..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post724758

How to really make it?

What I am looking for are folk with personal experience, as the building I am living in the landlord turned it into a cell tower (25 year contract) and i have no means of moving to a better place.

And I apologize for my last post, as I was probably experiencing brain fog and not thinking straight. Things are getting tight around here.

8. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Also search for the term orgonite in posts
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bob (20th March 2018), DNA (21st March 2018), Kryztian (22nd March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Also search for the term orgonite in posts
    Done -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1170968

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1177045

discussion in those posts relate cell-tower microwave to orgone and orgonite use analogies

I see ShadowStalker that you reviewed the earliest part of the thread in 2013 - possibly that thread is what you are recalling?

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 20th March 2018 at 16:41.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Also, for those who might be interested in more material to build a general understanding of orgone, you could do a quick search here on Wilhelm Reich. There's lots of easy websites and books that help you catch up on the guy who sort of discovered and named it. Gee, he was tossed in jail for ... was it fraud? Actually I think they used mental instability or something on Reich, didn't they? Cancer, cloudbusters, orgone... Discover too much and you'll wind up incarcerated for sure.

I also enjoyed learning about the legendary "Joe Cell". Pretty cool stuff to search on too.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th March 2018), shadowstalker (20th March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

How to really make it?

Hi Shadowstalker,

I don't know very much about orgonite, but I am intrigued by it.

I have purchased small items from this site before now:

https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/

I have a healing bar and a zapper.

I can't really say that I have any evidence that they do anything major, but I lend the healing bar to people if they have injuries etc, and it makes them feel better, possibly just because someone has thought to lend it to them

I am sure there are lots of threads on the forum about it.

JC

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th March 2018), shadowstalker (20th March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018), yelik (20th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

sorry no info today
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st March 2018 at 21:47.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Michelle Marie (22nd March 2018), RunningDeer (21st March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I think this link works but I can't embed. Forget the trick. If the link could be fixed, much appreciated.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st March 2018 at 13:15.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

www.Warriormatrix.com, this is a great site where I found all the information I needed to make good orgonite.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Kryztian (22nd March 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

I've dabbled in the realm of the master Wilhelm Reich.
    There are things,,, that I'm not sure folks wish to mess with that seem summoned by the master's work.
    Reich was killed and his work was sucked up and destroyed and or locked up.
    Dabbling in Welhelm Reich is like dabbling with H.P. Lovecraft's Necronomican, only Reich isn't fiction.

These flying monstrosities have been photographed while Reich was performing his cloud/rain summoning techniques in a rain starved part of Arizona in the midst of a ten year drought. Reich was successful in summoning the rain, as well as the creatures pictured below.

Many folks have made the jump of thinking these creatures were/are the mudshadows of Carlos Castaneda's writings. Another jump made by folks speculating on this is that these creatures are the Archons the Gnostics talk about.

Willheim Reich suspected invisible creatures lived in the sky. In 1953 Reich enlisted the help of a photographer named Norman Leisting. Reich had Leisting's assistant raise an orgone charged rod into the air in hopes of attracting one of the invisible beings he believed existed. Within 5 seconds, a huge jelly fish like being attached itself to the rod. Becoming visible long enough for Leisting to capture it in a photograph. The screams and panic from Leisting's now running assistant are said to have caused the jelly fish to dissappear. Supposedly 12 additional people witnessed the spectacle. Reich & Leisting were so unnerved by the experiment they were said to have refused to discuss it. Leisting referred to Reich as "The devil himself" later in life.

So in conclusion, I'm a little reluctant to play and or experiment with what Reich was doing.
    Last edited by DNA; 21st March 2018 at 16:47.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st March 2018), cascadian (23rd March 2018), Hervé (21st March 2018), Hym (21st March 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

This video offers suggestions how to deal with emf. from 25:25 he outlines steps to take if you are unable to move from your apartment. He also makes the point that a wi fi router is the equivalent of installing a cell phone tower in your home.

Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt About EMF Dangers

I bought an orgone blanket from a place in Calif. It came with very strict instructions e.g. not to use it near any electrical equipment viz TV , computer, even to keep it away from smoke alarms. You may need to be even more careful when using an orgone generator. Maybe not underneath a cell tower

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Hym (21st March 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018), Star Tsar (23rd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

I've read about Orgonite a few years ago and decided to purchase a pendent and a small pyramid for help with my out of body exploration, specifically with the detaching phase.

To give my personal experience, I would wear the pendent and didn't notice too much of a change, but when I put the pyramid under my mattress it definitely seemed to have an effect on me. For the two nights I kept it there I had strange experiences when attempting to detach from my body, including hearing and sensing several voices/entities around me issuing warnings/requests to stop what I was doing. When I tried to communicate back I didn't get a clear response so kept on trying to detach, leading to a very sharp pain that I felt was a warning to knock it off (trying to detach). I can't say definitively that it was a negative experience as that would be presumptuous (it could be like a parent slapping their kids' hand away from an open fire) but it didn't feel right to me. The second night I encountered the same entities but they were less communicative aside from saying something along the lines of "we told you to stop doing this", and I cut the experience short that time.

In any case, it didn't make me feel like keeping the orgonite around and I got rid of them the next day.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

shadowstalker (21st March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

nope and no
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

na no need

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by jc71 (here)

How to really make it?

Hi Shadowstalker,

I don't know very much about orgonite, but I am intrigued by it.

I have purchased small items from this site before now:

https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/

I have a healing bar and a zapper.

I can't really say that I have any evidence that they do anything major, but I lend the healing bar to people if they have injuries etc, and it makes them feel better, possibly just because someone has thought to lend it to them

I am sure there are lots of threads on the forum about it.

JC
    This is very sweet. I appreciate your loving kindness. Thank you for being a thoughtful, caring person.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

shadowstalker (21st March 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Libico (here)
    I've read about Orgonite a few years ago and decided to purchase a pendent and a small pyramid for help with my out of body exploration, specifically with the detaching phase.

To give my personal experience, I would wear the pendent and didn't notice too much of a change, but when I put the pyramid under my mattress it definitely seemed to have an effect on me. For the two nights I kept it there I had strange experiences when attempting to detach from my body, including hearing and sensing several voices/entities around me issuing warnings/requests to stop what I was doing. When I tried to communicate back I didn't get a clear response so kept on trying to detach, leading to a very sharp pain that I felt was a warning to knock it off (trying to detach). I can't say definitively that it was a negative experience as that would be presumptuous (it could be like a parent slapping their kids' hand away from an open fire) but it didn't feel right to me. The second night I encountered the same entities but they were less communicative aside from saying something along the lines of "we told you to stop doing this", and I cut the experience short that time.

In any case, it didn't make me feel like keeping the orgonite around and I got rid of them the next day.
    Why were you trying to detach from your body? Confused.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

shadowstalker (21st March 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Adverse opinions to a simple crystal device. Okay.
    First I don't care what Wilhelm did or didn't do.
    You don't care that the US Government through the FDA threw Reich in prison over trumped up charges? And then after spending years in prison the day before Reich was set to be released, Reich mysteriously dies? The timing of Reich's death seems to indicate that the powers that be decided it was worth killing Reich rather than risking his release and he further continuing his experiments.

Also, I didn't mention the metallic UFO's that Reich summoned while using his orgone machines. These metallic UFO's would show up as Reich was conducting his experiments and he would then aim the orgone machine at the UFO, which would seem to negatively affect the UFO and cause it to wobble and have problems.

Reich was convinced that these UFO's were negative to the earth and feeding off the earth's energy.

Second, never go to bed with any device attached unless advised by a qualified person like doctor or healer.
    A pyramid driving energy into you while you sleep is not recommended.
    Funny though because a somple device is scary to some and yet nuclear reactors abound throughout the world, which os way more dcary snd incomparably more dangerous.
    Sorry, writing on phone is not rasy
    I'm not sure how you equate orgone accumulators with nuclear reactors.
    You are using a false analogy to make your point here.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

cascadian (23rd March 2018), onevoice (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Astral travel, baby. Why read about what other people have experienced when you can go find out for yourself?

Sounds like Libico was rather bluntly told something that I've developed my own opinions about. Once I read enough about out of body experiences, there's a point where I realized that anyone can do this. So I started learning about the different techniques. But along the way I was also learning about reincarnation and near-death experiences and hypnotic regression stuff... You know, all the cool stuff that pioneers have been exploring for the past 100 years that you'll never hear about in church, or on tv, or in school.

I got the impression that astral travel/OBE's are not for everyone. And here's why.

The next layer of consciousness is non-physical, I think we can all agree on that to some extent. That sort of makes it a place that is rather immediately responsive to thought. If you want to visit someone, think about them and you travel to them like snapping your fingers. What you believe can have the same effect there. You can be met by what you take with you, mentally. If you have any fears or misconceptions about things, going in, sometimes you have higher guardians that will step in to protect you from causing quite a bit of trauma to yourself in this life.

There are a few stories of folks who have attended classes at the Monroe Institute to learn how to have out of body experiences, and have wound up in mental institutions for the rest of their lives because they were either unprepared for what they experienced, or they took some mental material with them into a place where thoughts can be manifested with ease...

It's just a side theory I have about things like that, like our higher selves may prevent us from having a real easy OBE just because we want to try it out, if there's a high chance that I'm not ready for it but don't know enough to even realize that I'm not ready for it.

Sorry, I'm sidetracking the thread here... Back to Orgone!!!

Joe

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

cascadian (23rd March 2018), Hym (21st March 2018), Iloveyou (21st March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast