+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Orgone Generators: what works best for you?

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Default Re: Orgone Generators: what works best for you?

My experience with Orgonite did confirm that it does something although it's hard for me to say whether it was positive or negative. It didn't feel like my higher self/mind, or guardian angels looking out for my best interests but I don't have a way of knowing for sure. In my opinion I felt like the pyramid let out some kind of energy that attracted energetic non-human entities to me which may have been positive/negative/playing a joke on me. I recall reading that when making orgonite the creator's s energy significantly affects the final product so that is something to consider if you decide to make it on your own - do something beforehand that puts you in good spirits!

Joe - your response is interesting and I wouldn't mind continuing that discourse but I don't want to add to the derailment

I'm definitely curious to hear other folks input on Orgonite or orgone generators as I seem to be in the minority of not having had a positive experience
    Last edited by Libico; 21st March 2018 at 17:56.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

DNA (21st March 2018), Iloveyou (21st March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I've dabbled in the realm of the master Wilhelm Reich.
    There are things,,, that I'm not sure folks wish to mess with that seem summoned by the master's work.
    Reich was killed and his work was sucked up and destroyed and or locked up.
    Dabbling in Welhelm Reich is like dabbling with H.P. Lovecraft's Necronomican, only Reich isn't fiction.

These flying monstrosities have been photographed while Reich was performing his cloud/rain summoning techniques in a rain starved part of Arizona in the midst of a ten year drought. Reich was successful in summoning the rain, as well as the creatures pictured below.

Many folks have made the jump of thinking these creatures were/are the mudshadows of Carlos Castaneda's writings. Another jump made by folks speculating on this is that these creatures are the Archons the Gnostics talk about.

Willheim Reich suspected invisible creatures lived in the sky. In 1953 Reich enlisted the help of a photographer named Norman Leisting. Reich had Leisting's assistant raise an orgone charged rod into the air in hopes of attracting one of the invisible beings he believed existed. Within 5 seconds, a huge jelly fish like being attached itself to the rod. Becoming visible long enough for Leisting to capture it in a photograph. The screams and panic from Leisting's now running assistant are said to have caused the jelly fish to dissappear. Supposedly 12 additional people witnessed the spectacle. Reich & Leisting were so unnerved by the experiment they were said to have refused to discuss it. Leisting referred to Reich as "The devil himself" later in life.

So in conclusion, I'm a little reluctant to play and or experiment with what Reich was doing.

Please, DNA could you give any source regarding the photographer Leisting or the pictures above. I guess some pictures are part of the work of Trevor James Constable (which seems to be immensely interesting, but I don‘t know much about). I think they had not been taken during one of Reich‘s own experiments in 1953. I had never come across the name Leisting and I‘ve read a lot of Reichs original work. Maybe there was a misunderstanding once and it was handed down since. The last picture has nothing to do with Reich‘s work, for sure.

There is so much half-knowlege about Reich out there and I blame nobody. It required a lot of reading and studying to delve into this vast and complex field of research. I‘m not saying I‘ve mastered even the tiniest bit yet. Though I find it important to keep the facts apart from the (admittedly fascinating) myth about Reich. I‘m just curious, maybe I missed something (Unicus Magazine gives no source for the pictures).

Leisting referred to Reich as "The devil himself" later in life.
    In Reich‘s own words: „As far as I and my work are concerned, I should like to state one simple fact for the reader's consideration. Neurotic psychoanalysts declared that I was mentally ill; fascist communists denounced me as a Trotskyite; sexually frivolous people accused me of being the unlicensed owner of a brothel; the Gestapo persecuted me on the grounds that I was a Bolshevik (the FBI did the same on the grounds that I was a German spy) ; domineering mothers wanted to pass me on to posterity as a seducer of children; charlatans in the field of psychiatry called me a charlatan; would-be saviors of mankind called me a new Jesus or Lenin. However flattering or unflattering these diverse appellations may have been, this much should be clear: it is not likely that X, being but one person, could have been brothel owner, spy, Trotskyite, schizophrenic, and savior all at the same time. Each of these activities would have taken up a whole life. But I cannot have been all these things for the simple reason that my interests and efforts lie elsewhere, namely in work on the irrational human structure and in the extremely demanding work of comprehending the recently discovered cosmic life energy; they lie, in short, in the field of sex-economy and orgone biophysics. Perhaps this logical consideration will help to remove a misunderstanding about me.“ So throw in the job as devil, too.

Update: Checked it again and again. Sorry to say that so frankly, but this is pure phantasy and nonsense.

Willheim Reich suspected invisible creatures lived in the sky. In 1953 Reich enlisted the help of a photographer named Norman Leisting. Reich had Leisting's assistant raise an orgone charged rod into the air in hopes of attracting one of the invisible beings he believed existed. Within 5 seconds, a huge jelly fish like being attached itself to the rod. Becoming visible long enough for Leisting to capture it in a photograph. The screams and panic from Leisting's now running assistant are said to have caused the jelly fish to dissappear. Supposedly 12 additional people witnessed the spectacle. Reich & Leisting were so unnerved by the experiment they were said to have refused to discuss it.
    ————————————————ˋ

Shadowstalker, unfortunately I cannot say anything about Orgonite, I‘m a skeptic - not generally, but regarding the way how it is produced, promoted and used by many people.* I think it works but the boundaries between knowlege/experience and esoteric nonsense are fluent when it comes to Orgonite. Whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best outcome in your difficult situation.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1060159
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 21st March 2018 at 23:39.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd March 2018), DNA (21st March 2018), Hym (21st March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

WOW thank you so very much for the info guys,.
    Got a little bit of quite a few things. (that I could not find in other threads) I am impressed at the variety of it all.

It it true that what you carry with you will determine the experience.
    I have no fear.

I should Find a way to make mini orgonite pyramids, I have everything but molds and resin.
    Do you really need a battery to make orgone or are the one with batteries actually used for more specific reasons.?
    Meanwhile I will see what i can do.

Thank you again
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

DNA (21st March 2018), Hym (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (21st March 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

In post #14 we have Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt being interviewed by Dr. Mercola about EMF Dangers. I recommend watching this video when considering the inclusion of orgone energy into our daily lives. This is a great primer to gain an understanding of our environments as they exist now.

I also highly recommend watching the video here by Dr. Milham on the effects of emf in our daily lives:

"Dirty Electricity and the Diseases of Civilization-Dr.Sam Milham"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=3_bMTOIH1z0

Also, his book "Dirty Electricity" is highly recommended. Everyone who cares about their health and the safety of anyone, including the natural environments we inhabit and share, should read this book.

Thank You Shadowstalker for the thread and Thank You Leaves of Trees for the video!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

leavesoftrees (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (21st March 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Please, DNA could you give any source regarding the photographer Norman Leisting or the pictures above. I guess some pictures are part of the work of Trevor James Constable (which seems to be immensely interesting, but I don‘t know much about). I think they had not been taken during one of Reich‘s own experiments in 1953. I had never come across the name Leisting and I‘ve read a lot of Reichs original work. Maybe there was a misunderstanding once and it was handed down since. The last picture has nothing to do with Reich‘s work, for sure.
    You may have a point ILY, I've searched extensively for the photographer Norman Leisting, I mean I've searched large library data bases including the library of congress which has a specific photography database and the New York library and the whole nine yards.
    Still, there is "here say" out there, and it surprises me how good the picture looks if it is a fake. I still lean towards it not being a fake, simply because I've read books by his cohorts and they have agreed that he summoned flying saucers and these skyfish which can only be photographed using infrared film. So a flying jellyfish getting thrown into this mix just didn't seem outlandish, and the picture is pretty awesome!

Here is a little something found here. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453104412482156093/

And this was found here. https://maeclair.net/2014/12/22/myth...-by-mae-clair/
    Quote What interests me is an experiment he supposedly conducted in 1953 with the help of photographer Norman Leistig. Reich had Leistig’s assistant raise an “orgone-charged” rod into the air in the hopes of attracting one of the invisible beings he believed existed. Within five seconds a huge jellyfish-like creature attached itself to the rod, becoming visible long enough for Leistig to capture it in a photograph. But the terrified screams of Leistig’s assistant so repulsed the manifestation it faded from sight.
    Supposedly, twelve additional people witnessed the spectacle.
    Well I'm probably the person who put it on this forum, and I can assure you I didn't make his name up there has to be more info out there on him.
    As such it has to be out there somewhere, but as a sidenote while looking I found some more rather intriguing jellyfish ufo pics on pentirist I just put UFO Jellyfish into the search parameter.

Jellyfish UFO Over Mexico With Long Tentacles On March 2013"

The Viborg Jellyfish

This rainbow like jellyfish below is pretty crazy.
    Quote There’s not often a moment when we’re left utterly stumped but this is one of them.

Dutch photographer Harry Perton was out wandering around sundown taking pictures when he suddenly noticed a flash through his eyepiece.

Advertisement
    At first thinking it might have been a bolt of lightning the photographer went back home and checked the files on his camera.

What he found truly shocked him. Unsure as to whether it was a UFO or something more meteorological the stunning image is actually not the first instance of a shape like this being seen.

Here is a crop circle jellyfish for what it is worth

Quote mountaintop yoga session has yielded a highly bizarre UFO photo, and the weird object looks more like an underwater creature than an iconic saucer.The odd image was captured on July 14th by a group of hikers who trekked to the top of Steven’s Trail in Auburn, California for a mid-day yoga session. After snapping a few images of poses on the rock face, a hiker noticed a strange anomaly hovering in the background of the photo, and the big flying jellyfish doesn’t look like any UFO we’ve ever seen reported before.
    Last edited by DNA; 22nd March 2018 at 08:36.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd March 2018), Iloveyou (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (22nd March 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

The Warrior Matrix website is very very good.
    Dennis the website owner is very experienced with building orgone and his products are the best available if you ask me.
    Also please check out " Radionics".
    No need to buy expensive Radionic machines, I did the simple version:
    Wrap a mobius coil on a nice quartz crystal. I used a huge Amethyst point.
    On the end of the leads coming from the coil, attach a 15Hz Hulda Clark Generator...
    This produces a 15Hz signal, close to the frequency of the Schumann resonant frequency of the earth.
    Then your crystal will radiate this soothing energetic frequency all around it.
    The size of your crystal will determine how wide is the radius of the energetic projection.
    My big Amethyst point,( about 6 inches tall and a 3 inch diameter) produces a huge field, much wider than my appartment!
    I dowsed this with dowsing rods to determine the size.
    You can use the above on orgone built items too, I build orgone pyramids and have so much orgone in the place, there was no need for that with my Radionic setup!
    Just the Amethsyt point , the coil and 15Hz generator.

The vibe in my place would make a rasta melt and drool in extacy...

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics...-mobius-coils/
    https://www.radionicsbox.com/how-radionics-works/
    http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/...pper-generator

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

cascadian (23rd March 2018), DNA (22nd March 2018), leavesoftrees (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (22nd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Still, there is "here say" out there, and it surprises me how good the picture looks if it is a fake. I still lean towards it not being a fake, simply because I've read books by his cohorts and they have agreed that he summoned flying saucers and these skyfish which can only be photographed using infrared film. So a flying jellyfish getting thrown into this mix just didn't seem outlandish, and the picture is pretty awesome!
    I, too, think - it might be genuine.

Thanks for pointing me towards J.T.Constable, again. Will dig into.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

DNA (22nd March 2018), shadowstalker (22nd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2