+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid is deceased (12 March 2018) (Beware: details in opening post are wrong)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid is deceased (12 March 2018) (Beware: details in opening post are wrong)

[ Mod-edit: As you can see in other posts, further down in this thread, the details of how Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid died that I present in this opening post are apparently quite wrong, but still this Prince Bandar is deceased, in some other circumstances not known to me at this time. -- Paul. ]
    ===

From Baaghi TV, Pakistan comes this news:

================

Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid Commits Suicide

March 16, 2018, By Anahita Zurvan

Saudi Prince,Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, committed suicide on Monday, March 12, London International Airport, confirms the Royal Court in a statement.

The prince’s motive for suicide has been British officials’ harsh efforts to deport him from UK, as reported by the Saudi media sources.

A traumatic footage of the incident has been circulating on social media showing the Saudi Prince jumping off the airport balcony:
    Video (22 seconds)
    His funeral prayers ware performed at the Grand Mosque in Makkah following Asr (afternoon) regular prayer on Tuesday, March 13, according to the official Saudi News Agency (SPA).

UAE President, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, has sent his condolences to Saudi King, Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, on Prince Bandar bin Khalid’s tragic and unfortunate death, official news agency WAM reported.

Condolences were also poured in by UAE’s Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, respectively.
    ================
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st March 2018 at 18:55.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (21st March 2018), avid (21st March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2018), Bill Ryan (20th March 2018), Billy (22nd March 2018), BMJ (23rd March 2018), dynamo (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), ghostrider (21st March 2018), KiwiElf (20th March 2018), Lifebringer (22nd March 2018), Mike (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), sunwings (20th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Default Re: Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid is deceased (12 March 2018) (Beware: details in opening post are wrong)

Drunk Man Jumps Head First From Second Floor Balcony At Atlanta Airport

The man in the video is certainly not Prince Bandar bin Khalid, but a drunk African American. And the airport is not London, but Atlanta. The video has been faked and put out by many different Asian media companies.
    Last edited by sunwings; 20th March 2018 at 22:05.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

anandacate (21st March 2018), Art (23rd March 2018), avid (21st March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2018), Bill Ryan (20th March 2018), Billy (22nd March 2018), dynamo (21st March 2018), Ewan (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), ghostrider (21st March 2018), Ioneo (20th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd March 2018), KiwiElf (20th March 2018), Lifebringer (22nd March 2018), Mike (21st March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), onevoice (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), thalox (20th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid is deceased (12 March 2018) (Beware: details in opening post are wrong)

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)

The man in the video is certainly not Prince Bandar bin Khalid, but a drunk African American. And the airport is not London, but Atlanta. The video has been faked and put out by many different Asian media companies.
    Here’s the summary posted March 1, 2018.
    Despite the severity of his injuries, the man was 'alert, conscious and breathing' when medical staff took him away.
    Dark Horse News
    Published on Mar 1, 2018

{{Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only}}
    A passenger was taken to hospital after throwing himself off a balcony at Atlanta's Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

The incident occurred inside Concourse D of the airport, by the Terrapin Taphouse bar and according to police, the man appeared to be intoxicated.

An airport spokesman said the man got into a disagreement with two other passengers prior to falling, adding that he suffered significant injuries.

In video taken by passengers, the man who had long dark hair and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, was spotted arguing with two men.

He then lifted himself onto the rail and launched himself over the side as horrified passengers watched on and began screaming.

A witness posted a video clip on Twitter, alongside the words: 'What the f*** did I just witness?'

Other passengers who were on the concourse can be seen rushing to help the man as he lay on the ground.

Airport spokesman Reese McCranie told 11alive the incident apparently began with an argument between two passengers with one becoming 'visibly irate and belligerent.'

As airport personnel arrived at the scene, the man jumped over the rail.

Despite the severity of his injuries, the man was 'alert, conscious and breathing' when medical staff took him away.

The police are continuing to investigate and no charges relating to the incident have been brought.

[link] - How much is fake? Airport jump or suicide and airport jump?

Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th March 2018 at 22:33.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (21st March 2018), Art (23rd March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2018), Bill Ryan (21st March 2018), dynamo (21st March 2018), Ewan (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd March 2018), KiwiElf (20th March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), sunwings (20th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hmmm ... this story may be a Hoax.

Sunwings has already exposed the 22 second video as a video of someone else, jumping the rail on some earlier day (Thanks!)

Now I see that all the references to this that I can find rely on the same Baaghi TV, Pakistan link that I relied on. I have no idea how reliable that Baaghi TV source is, but Benjamin Fulford found it to be a reliable source worth quoting in this article, yesterday.

Unfortunately a link from Fulford casts more doubt on the reliability of this story than it offers further credibility .

===

P.S. -- Also RunningDeer's post, above this one, casts a longer shadow over the veracity of this report.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th March 2018 at 22:43.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (21st March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2018), Bill Ryan (21st March 2018), Ewan (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), Nasu (20th March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), sunwings (21st March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have moved this thread to the Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information subforum, at least until more reliable confirmation and details emerge.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (21st March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2018), Bill Ryan (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (20th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)

I don't know how 2+2 makes 6 in some people mind. He committed at London airport, and video linked to, an another incident at US, the real news at below video

What I understood he died at Hijri calendar 25th day of the Jumada al Thani ( 11-12 March )(it depends on moon sight)

Last edited by Tangri; 20th March 2018 at 23:33.
    Love and Hope

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    What I understood he died at Hijri calendar 25th day of the Jumada al Thani ( 11-12 March )(it depends on moon sight)

Ah - so "Bandar Bush" is dead - just not by means of jumping off a second floor railing?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

It’s reported in the Khaleej Times, which is a UAE daily newspaper:

Quote Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud passes away
    SPA, Wam/Riyadh
    Filed on March 13, 2018

Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, has passed away, SPA reported.

The Royal Court in a statement announced that the funeral prayers will be performed on Tuesday at Makkah-based Grand Mosque following Asr (afternoon) regular prayer.

Ajman Ruler offers condolences

His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman, has sent a message of condolences to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, on the death of Prince Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.

Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince of Ajman, and Sheikh Nasser bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Deputy Ruler of Ajman, also dispatched similar messages to King Salman .
    From here: https://www.khaleejtimes.com/region/...ud-passes-away

About the Khaleej Times:
    Quote Khaleej Times (KT) is a daily English language newspaper published in United Arab Emirates.[2][3] Launched on April 16, 1978, KT is the UAE's oldest and remains the country's longest running English daily.
    From Wikipedia here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaleej_Times

[It’s mentioned on Benjamin Fulford’s site as being possible wrong info (from a site full of “speculative” content which is rather ironic): https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/03/...dars-suicide/]

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2018), BMJ (23rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Searcher (here)

SPA, Wam/Riyadh
    Filed on March 13, 2018

Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, has passed away, SPA reported.
    Thank-you, Searcher, for the likely more reliable details.

I have moved this thread out of "Hoax" purgatory and back into the "Current Events" sub-forum, and added updates to the thread title and opening post.

Do you have any further details, Searcher (or others), on the manner of Prince Bandar's passing? Since he was for so long closely connected with the Saudi, Wahabi, American, Bush, Rockefeller, ... deep petro state, I can't help but wonder whether his passing is entirely innocent of connections to this branch of the deep state.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (21st March 2018), Bill Ryan (21st March 2018), BMJ (23rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), RunningDeer (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

[It’s mentioned on Benjamin Fulford’s site as being possible wrong info (from a site full of “speculative” content which is rather ironic): https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/03/...dars-suicide/]
    link correction: Possibly false evidence of Bandar’s suicide

Also just below that correction was this by Ben Fulford. It demonstrates how off he was on several accounts.

“Prince Bandar-Bush was really taken out.  It was him, not a double, that slipped on a banana peel and went over the rail.  The actual meaning of this statement is that Bandar was assisted in his attempt to defy gravity.  He was mind-controlled by some type of mind-altering drug.  There will NOT be an autopsy,” is how a CIA source explains the incident...."

[link provided along with the paragraph]
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st March 2018 at 20:09.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), Hym (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Hmmm ... this story may be a Hoax.

Sunwings has already exposed the 22 second video as a video of someone else, jumping the rail on some earlier day (Thanks!)

Now I see that all the references to this that I can find rely on the same Baaghi TV, Pakistan link that I relied on. I have no idea how reliable that Baaghi TV source is, but Benjamin Fulford found it to be a reliable source worth quoting in this article, yesterday.

Unfortunately a link from Fulford casts more doubt on the reliability of this story than it offers further credibility .

===

P.S. -- Also RunningDeer's post, above this one, casts a longer shadow over the veracity of this report.
    Don´t feel Bad Paul all I did was scroll down to look at the youtube comments. It often surprises me how rational and intelligent some of the comments are, compared to the silliness we sometimes find here.

But this will cheer us up! This month a video went viral showing a galactic battle between two groups above the skies of Nevada.

Simon Parkes on his show stated "Some people have said it is fake, but I have studied it closely and in my opinion it is a battle between off world groups and it is no the SSP."

Corey Goode jumped on the bang wagon and tweeted "I was told about incredible Mach-3 dog fights between exotic aircraft about 2 or 3 months ago. It was interesting that I was told that these craft flew so fast that they had problems..."

However many youtubers got the correct answer

* It's the reflection of cars lights....look at the video between 2:40 and 2:59....you can clearly see it's evening and there are cars lights on....and if they were shooting lasers like that something would have clearly been destroyed...I believe in ufos but not this!

* Reflection on some plastic or car window.

* Lmaooo window tricks are the best 😂

* REFRACTED CAR LIGHTS THRU THE ROLLED UP WINDOW. GROW UP PEOPLE

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

WoW that was a quick post/analysis and debunking.

Not directly related to your OP Paul, but you have reminded me of someone from my early work years.

I was a trainee draught person working for a firm that dealt with the Saudi rich.

H. H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum was one of the main clients (Dang the amount of times I had the stencil his name on drawings)

I only met him once when he came to inspect one of his London based pads, the top 2 floors of the Carlton Tower Hotel, he had taken them over and the firm had refurbished the whole two floors.

The day I met him was he came into his new kitchen area with one of my bosses, and embarrassingly I was sitting on his new solid marble, solid gold work surfaces eating my Cheese and pickle sandwiches O.0

He must have liked me enough, I capt my job.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st March 2018), sunwings (21st March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I don't buy into any "suicide" explanations anymore- how much of this crap are we supposed to take anymore?- it insults our intelligence-

Larry

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I don't buy into any "suicide" explanations anymore- how much of this crap are we supposed to take anymore?- it insults our intelligence-

Larry
    I second that emotion, Larry. That goes for all the mass shootings as well. Sorry, we don't buy it anymore.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

The Saudi prince that died was Bandar bin Khalid Al Saud. This is not Bandar Bush who is Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud..
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2018), BMJ (23rd March 2018), Kryztian (22nd March 2018), RunningDeer (22nd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Bandar bin Khalid is not a prince, but is a member of the house of Saud.

"Bandar Bush", on the other hand is Bandar bin Sultan. He was Ambassador to the U.S. from 1983 to 2005 and was head of Saudi Intelligence (their "CIA") for two years. He is one of the most strange and suspicious people out there and we should have a lot more information and research on him than we do. I guess it is hard to get info out of a state that is many times more repressive and strange than North Korea, and unlike North Korea, seem to have the backing of most U.S. Presidents, the C.I.A. and many others in our own deep state.

I am amazed that most people including here on Avalon are not aware of the fact that he is mentioned in the 28 pages of the 911 report that were declassified two years ago, and that it mentions that both he and his wife were sending money to the people who were handling and supporting some of the alleged 19 hijackers while they were living in Florida and San Diego. Again, we need to know more about this individual and what we do know needs to be promoted. There is clear and direct evidence that the former Ambassador to the U.S. and head of Saudi Intelligence is involved in 9/11.

Also, he completely disappeared for several years, which confirms for me that there is a lot of deep state factionalism and infighting in Saudi Arabia and Bandar bin Sultan is highly controversial.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2018), BMJ (23rd March 2018), RunningDeer (22nd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    The Saudi prince that died was Bandar bin Khalid Al Saud. This is not Bandar Bush who is Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud..
    Ah - the Bandar's confused me .

Thanks!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2018), BMJ (23rd March 2018), RunningDeer (22nd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

SPA, Wam/Riyadh
    Filed on March 13, 2018

Do you have any further details, Searcher (or others), on the manner of Prince Bandar's passing? Since he was for so long closely connected with the Saudi, Wahabi, American, Bush, Rockefeller, ... deep petro state, I can't help but wonder whether his passing is entirely innocent of connections to this branch of the deep state.
    I am afraid I have no other info on how he died. The local UAE newspapers just have standard condolences expressed. No information is given further than the fact that he died and funeral rites were held.

==========

For those bogged down in figuring who is who.... a bit on Arabic names, which I must say I struggle to figure out. Here is a good summary:
    Quote Arabic names are patrilineal. This means you use your given name, followed by your father’s name, followed by your grandfather’s name…etc. It can be as long or short as you like (or need). Classically, the names were separated by bin (literally ‘son of’, equivalent to the Hebrew ben) for a man or bint for a woman (literally ‘daughter of’). This is the basic name structure, everyone has this. My patrilineal name is Maha Fouad Dawood, where Maha is me, Fouad is my father, and Dawood is my paternal grandfather. If I lived 1000 years ago it would have been Maha bint Fouad bin Dawood (Maha daughter of Fouad son of Dawood).
    Continues here (it is interesting): https://www.quora.com/How-do-Arabic-names-work

For those struggling with the Saudi family tree, here is an interactive graphic from the FT where you can explore different branches of the Saudi family. I can’t get it to work well on my iPad but perhaps it works better on other platforms:
    https://ig.ft.com/saudi-arabia-royal-family-tree/

=========

Back to the deceased:

If one reviews the Wikipedia entry for him, it seems he was mostly a business person with interests in newspapers, education, and involvement in a few NGO type foundations. The newspaper - Al Watan - is pro reform. The foundation activities seem culturally oriented (painting, for instance).

He seems to have been keen on aviation and had interests in a low cost airline which was forced to close due to financial losses.

He also had a part in the religious power centre through a role at the Grand Mosque.

He received a Young Leaders award and attended an event in Switzerland 2005 so perhaps was “plugged into” the global/internationalist movement.

Here’s the full Wikipedia entry: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band...Khalid_Al_Saud

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2018), BMJ (23rd March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd March 2018), Kryztian (22nd March 2018), RunningDeer (22nd March 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd March 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Prince Bandar had a hand in 911. I imagine the loose ends are being either severed or tied. Bandar was so close to the Bush family, he's known as Uncle Bandy. Maybe this faux video is warning to him with his name on the title?
    Only reason I can figure to get him to keep his mouth shut is to kill him or warn him of being killed and how as a threat.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (23rd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread