View Poll Results: Faster communication and continued space exploration or not

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes to faster communication rates (e.g. Wi-Fi)

4 26.67%
  • Yes to continued space exploration

6 40.00%
  • Yes to teaching/learning telepathy

11 73.33%
  • Yes to teaching/learning astral projection

9 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do humans need faster communication methods and continued space exploration?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Question Do humans need faster communication methods and continued space exploration?

Do humans need faster communication methods and continued space exploration?
    Should humans continue spending trillions on such things as faster Wi-Fi and space exploration or would it be better to learn/teach telepathy and astral projection instead?
    Hmmm...how about a poll?
    Just FYI, multiple choices are allowed...
    Last edited by dynamo; 22nd March 2018 at 10:37.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2018), aoibhghaire (22nd March 2018), Nasu (22nd March 2018), Star Tsar (22nd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Do humans need faster communication methods and continued space exploration?

They can't even play together in their own backyard, I think until we've overcome biases between humans that cause murder and hate, Man or woman of this planet should remain in the stench it's created until they get the lesson and clean it up. No poo and run to another planet for the same destiny, just fix what you broke or as close to that, as possible. Man/humans have become a cancer to nature, and nature will have her say.
    PS, ti's not the poor that own these polluting cesspools of "progress?" Ha!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2018), aoibhghaire (22nd March 2018), Art (23rd March 2018), dynamo (22nd March 2018), ghostrider (22nd March 2018), Nasu (22nd March 2018), wnlight (22nd March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Do humans need faster communication methods and continued space exploration?

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    They can't even play together in their own backyard, I think until we've overcome biases between humans that cause murder and hate, Man or woman of this planet should remain in the stench it's created until they get the lesson and clean it up. No poo and run to another planet for the same destiny, just fix what you broke or as close to that, as possible. Man/humans have become a cancer to nature, and nature will have her say.
    PS, ti's not the poor that own these polluting cesspools of "progress?" Ha!
    When you look at what the so called Elite tries to push forward, I cannot say I do not disagree with you.

June last year there was an article about the US having a Space Warfare branch... Obviously when Trump makes comments about this (which he did recently), it's suddenly all over the place, but hey...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/23...ter-space.html

This article was preceded in April by an "interview" with Mike Rogers.

http://spacenews.com/for-rep-rogers-...ampaign=buffer

Obviously this subject has my interest, I also see the danger emerging by playing the masses into believing something they really shouldn't, that good old deceptive agenda.

In this case I have to point out, it doesn't really matter what we believe, it's what "they" want out of this. Now, before this caught my attention something else did, one can see this as nonsense or something similar, for me it simply shows the road they wish to travel, the Asgardia project.

Now, keep this defense force fresh in mind.

Let's go worst case scenario, but more importantly the direction they wish to go.

For the People who do not know what Asgardia is, well, this is it.

Asgardia Space Nation.

The project's philosophy starts at selecting the name for this new country – Asgardia. In ancient Norse mythology, Asgard was a city in the skies, the country of the Gods. It is the realization of man's eternal dream to leave his cradle on Earth and expand into the Universe.

Asgardia is a fully-fledged and independent nation, and a future member of the United Nations - with all the attributes this status entails: a government and embassies, a flag, a national anthem and insignia, and so on.

The essence of Asgardia is Peace in Space, and the prevention of Earth’s conflicts being transferred into space.

Asgardia is also unique from a philosophical aspect – to serve entire humanity and each and everyone, regardless of his or her personal welfare and the prosperity of the country where they happened to be born.

Asgardia's philosophical envelope is to ‘digitalise’ the Noosphere, creating a mirror of humanity in space but without Earthly division into states, religions and nations. In Asgardia we are all just Earthlings!

Asgardia's legal aspects.

Today, many of the problems relating to space law are unresolved and may never be solved in the complex and contradictory dark woods of modern international law. Geopolitical squabbles have a great influence, and are often rooted in the old military history and unresolvable conflicts of countries on Earth. It is time to create a new judicial reality in space.

It is of crucial importance that space law does not become the law of the jungle. Today, only 20 countries on Earth out of about 200 have a space presence, and have, for example, plans to mine in space and lay claim to exclusivity and monopoly. New space law has to equally protect the interests of every human being on Earth.

It means protecting individuals and countries (particularly developing nations) from space threats as well as delivering the benefits of using space for creating new goods and services, and financial resources.

The question of Asgardia citizenship is also essential. After Asgardia is recognized as a member of the UN, the question of reasons for granting citizenship will inevitably arise. One opinion is that the first Asgardians will be those who work in the fields of space research and exploration, and space technology, as well as investors in these fields, including small investors.
    Declaration:

So, on for instance point 6 and 8 and 9, conflicting with the earlier statements that they are there to ensure peace and protect Earth and Earth from Space. So, that's a little strange, how would they do that then? That's just a in between observation, the real trouble is in the opportunity.

In any case, they have no idea about their laws yet, still they are sure they are not political (which is impossible in this setup as you can see below) and they allow bankers in, so...

Quote JURISDICTION

The Constitution of Asgardia is the foundation of Asgardia’s legal system. Asgardia’s Constitution takes precedence over all other legal documents and is directly applicable.

Asgardia’s legal acts include referendum decisions; decrees of the Head of State; acts of the Royal Council of Supreme Values; international treaties; laws; acts of Parliament; Government resolutions; National Audit Office acts; prosecutorial acts; National Bank acts; acts of ministries; security service acts.

Justice in Asgardia is only administered in court. The judiciary will take the form of the Royal Court, comprising a presidium and four panels for constitutional, civil, administrative and criminal proceedings. Court rulings are mandatory for Asgardian citizens and all state bodies. The Prosecutor’s Office will be Asgardia’s supervisory and monitoring authority.

More information will become available once Asgardians have accepted the Constitution.
    Let's say that they get "permission" for building this, by the UN! They'll have it up and running, then they'll get (like everything else) hijacked, first there will be diversion created, the weak will succumb and sell out Earth for money and power, like it's always been, then we're truly in trouble.

See, putting these two together (Space Branch & Asgardia), will create a full military power around Earth, it will also have a gigantic Space "Nation" at it's disposal, by that time the UN will have intervened, taken over control and assign UN Peacekeepers to the now fully controlled Asgardia project.

In any case, if they can get control over Earth by making this happen they will, this Planet will then be fully controlled and we "commodities" will become even more just that. And you know what, the masses will all be happy with it, they'll be brainwashed enough in thinking there's nothing out there and that they're free, the free People....

Anyway, think about it's potential and how "they" have been conducting themselves throughout history.

https://asgardia.space/en/

If this would come to pass, they can go further into space doing whatever they want whenever they want. We would never find out, with no empathy in their minds the possible disaster scenarios are endless. The point I am making is simple, we can't just launch into Sol and Deep Space, Earth needs a basis (a starting platform) to start from going out there, if the above is going to be it, well...

In my mindset they'll never get the chance doing this, but hey you know, it's not like I invented the wheel either...

So I again have to mention I agree with you, we should take care of this Planet and the ways it's run first. Perhaps the poll can be adjusted a little, lol...

Last edited by 9ideon; 22nd March 2018 at 12:25.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2018), dynamo (22nd March 2018), Nasu (22nd March 2018), wnlight (22nd March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Good points made, Mad Scientist. Keep in mind the Asgard was the other worldly refuge of viking thugs and their warrior gods.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2018), aoibhghaire (22nd March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

dynamo, I do not know if astral projection is real, or if one can learn to use it. But I have had personal experience with telepathic communications. Telepathy does work, and I suspect that anyone can learn to use it. It may be that telepathy is a communication form that is instantaneous across the universe. Wow! Sorry, Einstein.

If astral projection and remote reading can be perfected to be usable by nearly all humans, that would spell the end of secret projects and maybe even warfare. However, the 5G and IOT networks are not good for humanity because they are being implemented from the get-go as destructive and abusive technologies - a new way for TPTB to mine the average folk.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2018), Art (23rd March 2018), dynamo (22nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018), petra (22nd March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Humans don't need any of this
    Humans need to fix world hunger before humans think about these things

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2018), dynamo (22nd March 2018), Star Tsar (22nd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    dynamo, I do not know if astral projection is real, or if one can learn to use it. But I have had personal experience with telepathic communications. Telepathy does work, and I suspect that anyone can learn to use it. It may be that telepathy is a communication form that is instantaneous across the universe. Wow! Sorry, Einstein.

If astral projection and remote reading can be perfected to be usable by nearly all humans, that would spell the end of secret projects and maybe even warfare. However, the 5G and IOT networks are not good for humanity because they are being implemented from the get-go as destructive and abusive technologies - a new way for TPTB to mine the average folk.
    Yes, it is and yes, one can...
    Yes it is...winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Humans don't need any of this
    Humans need to fix world hunger before humans think about these things
    my exact feelings since 1976 or so...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

petra (23rd March 2018), wnlight (22nd March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

World hunger is not a problem in the production of food. It is not a technical problem. World hunger is due to warfare, poor distribution methods, greed of TPTB, the desire to control human populations, etc. Monsanto is not the answer. People are waking up and understanding the real causes. Easy communication provided by the Internet is one means of education in the process of waking up.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

dynamo (22nd March 2018), petra (23rd March 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd March 2018), Wind (22nd March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    World hunger is not a problem in the production of food. It is not a technical problem. World hunger is due to warfare, poor distribution methods, greed of TPTB, the desire to control human populations, etc. Monsanto is not the answer. People are waking up and understanding the real causes. Easy communication provided by the Internet is one means of education in the process of waking up.
    True that, Wnlight.
    Also, the majority of food production, in the agricultural sense, is for feeding cattle, pigs and the like, not for human consumption.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

wnlight (24th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread