+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are people mysteriously dying after going to UFO, SSP, Disclosure Conferences?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Are people mysteriously dying after going to UFO, SSP, Disclosure Conferences?

Is this true? She mentions this around 28:10

Also, this entire video is worth considering. She sounds pretty wise.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2018), dynamo (23rd March 2018), Helene West (22nd March 2018), Inversion (23rd March 2018), Nasu (22nd March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018), RunningDeer (22nd March 2018), toppy (23rd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Are people mysteriously dying after going to UFO, SSP, Disclosure Conferences?

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Is this true? She mentions this around 28:10

Also, this entire video is worth considering. She sounds pretty wise.

Here’s the summary. I happen to catch part of it. Her POVs about some things are outdated for me. One example is akashic records. She explains, “They want us to be in the “cloud” rather than the “akashic records”. For me, akashic records is part of the hive mind tech. But I give her BIG props for getting out the info about 5G and space fence technology.

BTW: the answer to her question about which movie was Bruce Willis in? “Surrogates”.
    • Topic jumps back to 5G @ 22:49.
    • Topic of people harmed conferences and some dying when they return home. More on topic in the future @ 28:13.

#5G-ENDGAME TECHNOCRACY=GLOBALISM, SAY NO TO #IBOR and ATT

You Are Free TV
    Published on Mar 21, 2018
    SUBSCRIBED 49K

ATTENTION: This video is protected by the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution and is the intellectual property of You Are Free TV

5g is the final stage of the Space Fence lockdown that will prevent humanity from connecting with Source/God. The living hell the elites have planned for us is the constant recycling of our mediated minds in a perpetual state of bio-slavery.

Blog with links will be available within a few hours.

Thanks to you all for supporting You Are Free TV with your amazing comments and info-sharing, your heartfelt prayers and encouragement, and for your monetary support.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd March 2018 at 17:51.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd March 2018), Billy (23rd March 2018), Debra (24th March 2018), dynamo (23rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018), ghostrider (23rd March 2018), Helene West (22nd March 2018), Inversion (23rd March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018), toppy (23rd March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Are people mysteriously dying after going to UFO, SSP, Disclosure Conferences?

Under an Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown

Amazon summary:
    "It is difficult to believe that our planet has been weaponized before our very eyes, but that is exactly what has happened. First, we were seduced by the convenience of a wireless world; then, atmospheric weather experimentation in the guise of carbons “climate change” converted the air we breathe into an antenna. Now, the geo-engineering we’ve been subjected to for two decades is being normalized as the “Star Wars” Space Fence rises around and within us. Is this the Space Age we were promised?"

THE SPACE FENCE & FULL PLANETARY LOCKDOWN 2017! DARK JOURNALIST & ELANA FREELAND

Published on Oct 13, 2016

Exclusive Preview of 2017 Space Fence Research

In this fascinating and riveting episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Geoengineering Author Elana Freeland to preview her new research set for release in 2017 on the massive Multi Level Surveillance Project called 'The Space Fence.'

Early Development of SDI Technology

The Space Fence was originally the brainchild of the Reagan era during the craze to build the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) a space based weapons defense program ostensibly designed to protect the US from incoming Russian nuclear missiles. It has been established that this early version of the Space Fence may have actually been created to keep an eye on unusual UFO developments in space.

HAARP Ionization of the Atmosphere & Nano Particles

After abandoning SDI on paper, covert forces inside the National Security State continued to develop various uses for the space deployed technology. Realizing their new efforts of achieving a global domination through space surveillance on Earth could not be totally successful, they undertook to expand the ionization of the atmosphere which gives them the ability to implant tiny nano particles into the human body. These nano sensors can penetrate the blood brain barrier to activate wireless signals that can be remotely monitored and controlled. Human beings in effect would become walking cell towers that microwave signals could be beamed at and penetrated to automatically send back revealing data.

Planetary Lockdown

The ultimate purpose behind this decades long project can not be fully known, but according to Elana's research we can deduce that its main goal is a Full Planetary Lockdown intended to centralize and control the full spectrum of activity on planet Earth, including human behavior, geopolitical events, weather conditions, earthquake activity and the creation of a manipulated reality within a gigantic artificial intelligence grid.

SPACE FENCE MENACE! SUBORBITAL SERVITUDE - DARK JOURNALIST & ELANA FREELAND

Published on Aug 17, 2017

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

The Space Fence: Covert Agenda Explained

In this exciting episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Chemtrails Expert Elana Freeland. Her classic book, Chemtrails HAARP & The Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth, is the definitive book on these suppressed subjects. Her new book, Under An Ionized Sky: Chemtrails & Space Fence Lockdown, is the first major in-depth examination of the murky covert program that has been under development since the 1980s under the Reagan Administration where it was a major aspect of the SDI Star Wars Program.

Roots of the Space Fence: SDI Star Wars

When President Reagan announced that the US would be pouring vast resources into a major weaponization of Space with what he called the 'Strategic Defense Initiative' or 'Star Wars' it was widely assumed that it was meant as a missile shield program to deflect Nuclear Missile Launches from Russia. It's true purpose may have had just as much to do with protecting the world from 'An Alien Threat' as Reagan suggested in a UN Speech, that would bring the world together to fight a common enemy.

An Ionized Atmosphere: Space Fence Deployment

When the Soviet Union Fell ion December 26th, 1991, it was widely assumed that the SDI program was abandoned along with this historical event. In fact it appears that all of the research around Star Wars was reintegrated into a covert initiative for building a Space Fence that would serve as a Major Global Surveillance and Control Grid. What was missing in the 1980s to realize this vision, came along in the 1990s with the development HAARP and the successful efforts to Ionize the Atmosphere. With this being achieved over the last two decades, the conditions are perfect for the full deployment of The Space Fence and all of its terrifying implications of worldwide dominance over communications and a new paradigm of Space being Weaponized.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd March 2018 at 17:01.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2018), Billy (23rd March 2018), dynamo (23rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018), Ioneo (22nd March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd March 2018), lisalu (22nd March 2018), Nasu (22nd March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018), toppy (23rd March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote For me, akashic records is part of the hive mind tech.
    This is an interesting idea RunningDeer. My understanding is that the Akashic records are a repository of ALL past, present and future EVERYTHING. This would include anything on earth or any other 3D world, other dimensions, densities or states of existence.

Exactly how EVERYTHING is recorded could be seen as a sort of a technological modality I guess. But I think this is just how we on earth who currently see technology and evil forces so prevalent might perceive it. In esotericism mind precedes matter and thus everything could be attributed to mind. And it's often noted that once a certain level of awareness/advancement is achieved technology ceases to exist and anything that technology could achieve is done better with mind.

For me, evil and dark agendas clearly have a ceiling to their power and influence. So the Akashic records, as I described, are beyond any hive mind matrix conditions. Unless of course you take the stand that all manifested realities, dimensions, densities and types of progression are hive minded and a trap of sorts, which is actually a potential. If for no other reason that an infinite journey never reaches an all-inclusive type of transcendent completion.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

dynamo (23rd March 2018), KiwiElf (23rd March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018), RunningDeer (23rd March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is an interesting idea RunningDeer. My understanding is
    Soullight, if I don't add this post now, I'll add a water down version. It will never come out the way I want it to. There's redundancy (lots) and the chronology needs tweaking. But the essence of what I want to pass along is there. I'd add that my understanding today is always evolving. Which is why I've become more reticent to share.

Co-creation is endless and fresh and ever expanding. Where as, the akashic is a rinse and repeat, limited system. It is an AI data center. A storage of controlled, manipulated history and information that keeps all that access it, limited and never knowing of their natural potentiality and abilities to individually create and contribute to the whole.

Akashic only feels magnanimous because we have filters that cage us from even thinking to think more and greater. We have residual memory in our belief, i.e. AI programing to go to the light and to access information in the akashic records. We’ve learned to accept information from sources such as priests, gurus, philosophers, scientists and educators that have also had their memories and knowledge altered and capped by the AI tech hive.

In essence, we’ve given our ability to choose and our power away to outward authorities and to the unseen who control them. Many authorities are only interested in fame, ego adoration, tyranny and control. These ‘leaders’, these hierarchical keepers of information cannot offer us any more information than can be tapped into at these low levels. The reality is they are no different than us. They know a little more. Not much more. Enough to manipulate us into docility and to be taken care of in trade for us abdicating our our personal responsibility to grow in spirit and endless potentiality.

It is when we learn to dial into our natural spirit, the subtle one, that our access is greater and infinitely beyond the akashic records. One part of how we do that is tossing out the limited belief systems that we've allowed to control us.

The akashic records is an alternate consciousness slightly beyond our abilities because we’ve been altered and control through indoctrination of religions, culture, family, science, pseudo-science and politics. Our pure consciousness is where we have access to beyond our human minds have yet to understand. By comparison, the AI hive mind is only capable of data collection of low levels of information. Whereas, the spirit part of humanity are co-creators of this on-going symphony of life and life they we are too indoctrinated to begin to know of how we each are contributors to this symphony of creation.

So while we clear out beliefs that’ve sidetracked us from ‘knowing’ and existing in lower levels of information, we begin to catch ourselves participating in co-creation. Co-creation which comes from our innate wisdom that is within and expands all the multi-dimensions most have yet to discover.

Akashic is lock down by comparison to natural knowledge. For thousands of years, we’ve been tricked into a system of limited creation and information. We are co-creators in the expanse across worlds, universes and galaxies.

The akashic is a dead and dying system. Once all remove the residual effects of beliefs that keep them corralled and in lock down within its system and begin to listen and hear the real spirit of you, not the residual effects of AI rote you, we'll discover how to tap into the limitless that is never ending.

All of creation is co-creation; creating beyond what these little minds can imagine in this moment of history. We are unique co-creators contributing to the whole. Not a whole hive ‘I am’ mind conglomerate.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd March 2018 at 16:17.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (22nd February 2019), Foxie Loxie (23rd March 2018), genevieve (23rd March 2018), Jean-Marie (23rd March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th March 2018), Matthew (24th March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018), Valerie Villars (24th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Amen! and Hallelujah! Sister.....finally "unchained"!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Noelle (24th March 2018), RunningDeer (23rd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

what still baffles me is why haven't there been any successful attempts to silence Linda Moulton Howe?

Larry

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Noelle (24th March 2018), RunningDeer (24th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    This is an interesting idea RunningDeer. My understanding is
    Soullight, if I don't add this post now, I'll add a water down version. It will never come out the way I want it to. There's redundancy (lots) and the chronology needs tweaking. But the essence of what I want to pass along is there. I'd add that my understanding today is always evolving. Which is why I've become more reticent to share.

Co-creation is endless and fresh and ever expanding. Where as, the akashic is a rinse and repeat, limited system. It is an AI data center. A storage of controlled, manipulated history and information that keeps all that access it, limited and never knowing of their natural potentiality and abilities to individually create and contribute to the whole.

Akashic only feels magnanimous because we have filters that cage us from even thinking to think more and greater. We have residual memory in our belief, i.e. AI programing to go to the light and to access information in the akashic records. We’ve learned to accept information from sources such as priests, gurus, philosophers, scientists and educators that have also had their memories and knowledge altered and capped by the AI tech hive.

In essence, we’ve given our ability to choose and our power away to outward authorities and to the unseen who control them. Many authorities are only interested in fame, ego adoration, tyranny and control. These ‘leaders’, these hierarchical keepers of information cannot offer us any more information than can be tapped into at these low levels. The reality is they are no different than us. They know a little more. Not much more. Enough to manipulate us into docility and to be taken care of in trade for us abdicating our our personal responsibility to grow in spirit and endless potentiality.

It is when we learn to dial into our natural spirit, the subtle one, that our access is greater and infinitely beyond the akashic records. One part of how we do that is tossing out the limited belief systems that we've allowed to control us.

The akashic records is an alternate consciousness slightly beyond our abilities because we’ve been altered and control through indoctrination of religions, culture, family, science, pseudo-science and politics. Our pure consciousness is where we have access to beyond our human minds have yet to understand. By comparison, the AI hive mind is only capable of data collection of low levels of information. Whereas, the spirit part of humanity are co-creators of this on-going symphony of life and life they we are too indoctrinated to begin to know of how we each are contributors to this symphony of creation.

So while we clear out beliefs that’ve sidetracked us from ‘knowing’ and existing in lower levels of information, we begin to catch ourselves participating in co-creation. Co-creation which comes from our innate wisdom that is within and expands all the multi-dimensions most have yet to discover.

Akashic is lock down by comparison to natural knowledge. For thousands of years, we’ve been tricked into a system of limited creation and information. We are co-creators in the expanse across worlds, universes and galaxies.

The akashic is a dead and dying system. Once all remove the residual effects of beliefs that keep them corralled and in lock down within its system and begin to listen and hear the real spirit of you, not the residual effects of AI rote you, we'll discover how to tap into the limitless that is never ending.

All of creation is co-creation; creating beyond what these little minds can imagine in this moment of history. We are unique co-creators contributing to the whole. Not a whole hive ‘I am’ mind conglomerate.

Dang, that’s the best down home explanation I’ve read that I can understand. Thank you, very well written

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Debra (22nd February 2019), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), Noelle (24th March 2018), RunningDeer (24th March 2018), Valerie Villars (24th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread