+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pareidolia over Sun Dogs, Cuneiforms and Other Lenses and Mind Artifacts

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Pareidolia over Sun Dogs, Cuneiforms and Other Lenses and Mind Artifacts

I have some photos my son took of a sky shadow, I have never seen any thing like this in my life before. My skeptical son called me out on this particular evening. The shadow was much harder originally & by the time he grabbed his phone to take photos the chem planes where on to it, This was the 13th August 2016.
    We both hiked up to the top of the hill to see what might be causing the shadow, we took some more photos of the crazy 'white out' sun going down, but saw nothing in particular. Having downloaded the pictures- I see my son may have captured a small craft/UFO sampling the trails (1/4 way down at about 2 of the clock ) Wish I had spotted this at the time!
    My theory is that the shadow was caused by a heavenly body passing between the sun and the Earth at that particular moment. I will need an email address to forward the photos to this forum for someone else to present as my help is away right now.

If this post spoils a really good thread please feel free to move.
    Last edited by sheme; 23rd December 2016 at 12:13.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Nemesis, Tyche, Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf & Binary System: Myths & Realities

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    My theory is that the shadow was caused by a heavenly body passing between the sun and the Earth at that particular moment.
    Well, you'd better announce it to the world's astronomers, who all somehow missed it!

^^ A joke (this is not meant to be unkind ) is the only way I know to make the point that whatever you think you saw, that theory's impossible.

* One problem out of many! —> Anything passing between the earth and the sun that creates a shadow that moves so fast would have to be very local. Next time you see a clear night sky, look and see how fast Mercury and Venus are moving. (Answer: not moving visibly to the naked eye in real time... at all.)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018), Hervé (23rd December 2016), muxfolder (24th December 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Nemesis, Tyche, Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf & Binary System: Myths & Realities

It could have been a very large craft causing the shadow, well please feel free to remove this post. I find the dismissal of my conclusions interesting as you have not even seen the photos. OK I can take a hint.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Best footage so far?

I've been researching Planet X for over 2 years. This has to be the best visual evidence of this system to date. I would appreciate it if someone can give me a different explanation.

https://youtu.be/w4_SCrAgAi0

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eko For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th January 2017), scanner (20th January 2017), sunwings (20th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Best footage so far?

Quote Posted by eko (here)
    I've been researching Planet X for over 2 years. This has to be the best visual evidence of this system to date. I would appreciate it if someone can give me a different explanation.
    Well, if he's been "photographing and recording this object throughout all of 2016" (as he says at 3:00), and has been getting similar pictures, all close to the sun, this optical phenomenon can't be an astronomical object. (Astronomical objects move — a LOT! )

I (and others on the forum!) do get a little weary sometimes of explaining, many times, how an unknown tenth planet cannot possibly
    • be so close to the sun, unnoticed by tens of thousands of amateur astronomers, not paid by or working for anyone, with equipment far more sophisticated than optical laser lenses (the sun is observed daily, all over the world, and there are many safe ways of doing that)
    • stay where it is without hardly moving, over a period of months or years
    • not be visible all the time, every day, to everyone, all over the world, who are all looking at exactly the same sun wherever (and whenever) they happen to be.
    I've stated my position on Planet X, many times. All this is easy to search for on the forum. (Please do this! This has all been discussed many times.) I'm not actually a Planet X skeptic. I think there may well be something unknown out there, and Kerry Cassidy and I were told this definitively (and convincingly), via several credible sources. But if so, it's 'out there'. Not anywhere 'near here'.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (21st January 2017), abmqa (20th January 2017), Bruno (23rd January 2017), dynamo (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th January 2017), Hervé (20th January 2017), Inversion (23rd January 2017), Nick Matkin (22nd March 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Awesome! Thanks for posting eko! I am not knowledgeable on this subject, but it looks pretty convincing, so if someone can debunk the video, please do so. Otherwise, I have had my first look at the incoming object, whatever name one gives it! No wonder countries have been building underground cities!!

I do recall something about some years ago an astronomer in the southern hemisphere let it out that something was incoming & he died mysteriously after revealing this?
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 20th January 2017 at 13:49.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

eko (20th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Many say that this system is on its way out you will be glad to hear, I chose to visualize this. The tail debris is the possible complication. I am sure we have friends that can help us.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi,

I was watching 60 Minutes and was fascinated by a segment, "Hunt for Planet Nine" This segment supports Bill's statement about being told something is most definitely is out there..... Transcript for the program below:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minut...r-planet-nine/

I was mildly surprised that this did not get more attention in the msm, seeing it's been over 170 years since the last planet was identified as part of our solar system. Of course, it's not confirmed, Yet. However, this is an extremely strong and confident statement by an accredited astronomer who was famous/infamous (Pluto lovers choose one) for the demotion of Pluto as a Planet.

Youtube vid about same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eutrzvicjMs

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th January 2017), Hervé (20th January 2017), Rocky_Shorz (23rd January 2017), Watching from Cyprus (21st January 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@eko.....I'm doing something I should have done long ago....don't know why I didn't think of it before! I'm going back to the beginning of this thread & slowly work my way through it. I'm sure I have a lot to learn. Also, just saw on one of Star Tsar's videos there was one place where the people were actually seeing THREE suns!! Who knows what the explanations are....I'll just try to keep learning!

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

If an object was on the opposite side of the sun today, in 6 months it would be behind us in full view with no bright sun preventing you from looking at it.

As I said to save time studying Nibiru, anyone who shows the sun in the image is clueless.

The winged object seen under telescope traveling at current speed wouldn't be here for 75 million years...

We will be the Sumerians colonizing planets all over the universe long before then.

Sept 23-27 is a danger moment where all the planets in our system lining up, that will cause major problems for us. Where Earth takes 365 days to circle the sun other planets take 360 years, this is a once in 7000 year alignment.

The Sumerians appeared after the last alignment of the Virgin, that staff in the image looks amazingly familiar... (the one Charles Master used to extend his life) could it be related to long lifespans in Genesis?)

Our best source of info, is still the past.

Hard to believe with all of our modern technology and computer science that only 20% has been translated.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd January 2017 at 06:14.

16. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Nassim Haramein: "Nibiru was a comet, not a planet"

In this interesting interview with Nassim Haramein, Nassim talks about some of the discoveries he has made, including the fact that he found that Nibiru was not a planet, but rather a comet. It was a misinterpretation of the original tablets.

Very fascinating discussion...

35:00 ->
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 29th January 2017 at 15:55.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th January 2017), Lefty Dave (29th January 2017)

18. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Pareidolia over Sun Dogs, Cuneiforms and Other Lenses and Mind Artifacts

This thread was born out of numerous merges and mis-merges as well as off topics within otherwise more consistent threads
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread