+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The problem with disclosure hoaxes and liars

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default The problem with disclosure hoaxes and liars

While I’m posting this in the *known* hoaxes and other bad information forum, this thread is inspired to discuss the implications of same.

Lately I’ve been thinking about the consequences of liars, hoaxes, and disinformation once disclosure actually happens.

I think it is easy to get caught up in the names, stories,and deceptions.. but what harm are these things doing to us as a species should the day of disclosure come?

More so, what will happen to the fake whistleblowers and insiders when the aliens are actually here?

What will happen to the pseudo-academics that propped up the hoaxes and liars? How will the public, and the aliens/beings respond?

I threw together this little “walking dead” inspired video to depict a possible outcome and stimulate thinking (and laughter) in this direction. I’m working on a more serious contribution to the communities.

What if these “talkers” have already gotten us, as a species, into some serious problems with “them”?

Worse, what if these people provoke a serious response from “them”?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2018), Mike (27th March 2018), mojo (25th March 2018), Nasu (26th March 2018), Noelle (26th March 2018), Reinhard (27th March 2018), Shadowself (25th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: The problem with disclosure hoaxes and liars

Wait...What? I'm Negan!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (25th March 2018), mojo (25th March 2018), Mr.Write (19th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Keep 'em comin', Joe!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (25th March 2018), mojo (26th March 2018), Nasu (26th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

You got it. Here’s a follow up.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2018), mojo (26th March 2018), Nasu (26th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Cool jacket, Joe!! Can't send you any $$$, but I CAN send you this!

I would like to suggest that you listen to Bob Dean's early videos with Bill & Kerry. He goes into his own "time compression" happening; doesn't understand it himself....just relates what happened to him. He also had an early life happening which shows that "outside" forces were at work with him.

As you have found out yourself....people who claim to understand everything....DON'T! I'm 73 & still trying to figure my own life out!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2018), Icare (22nd May 2018), mojo (26th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Cool jacket, Joe!! Can't send you any $$$, but I CAN send you this!

I would like to suggest that you listen to Bob Dean's early videos with Bill & Kerry. He goes into his own "time compression" happening; doesn't understand it himself....just relates what happened to him. He also had an early life happening which shows that "outside" forces were at work with him.

As you have found out yourself....people who claim to understand everything....DON'T! I'm 73 & still trying to figure my own life out!!
    Thank you very much Foxie. I’ve seen the first of bob deans’ early videos with Bill and Kerry and find him highly credible (and they are well-done interviews). What he said during the Barcelona conference was delivered in such a genuine way that my gut responded by welling up tears.

Hugs are awesome.

Thanks for reminding me on the $$ thing- Please, while the greater YouTube community has been after me to offer donation options, I would prefer any Avalon members listening/watching anything I post to please donate to project Avalon instead of me. I’m not here for recognition or secondary gain, and the information and discussions on this forum are far too important to let lapse.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), gord (27th March 2018), Satori (26th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

66 min long version of my “problem with hoaxes “ video above.

Major points as a Video summary-

Basically I make the several points, the key one being that SSP/ufo/alien hoaxers and misinformants are actually putting our planet, countries, and safety of our people in danger should any form of visitor make themselves known publically.

Not only will the liars and con artists be exposed, but great harm would be done to their fervent followers. I make the case that it will be important to closely follow the official narrative, to keep on top of how the official story changes over time.

After having some of the people in the comment sections of prior videos make some suicide threats, I decided to let folks know about the suicide hotline.

I also think that if a surprise disclosure happens, some groups of governments would be tempted to detain anyone that has ever been on record as being a legitimate bonafide experiencer of alien interaction, contact, or abduction on grounds of securing intelligence.

I discuss some of the consequences beginning at Disclosure Day, and wander around the various camps discussing scenarios depending on the hostility level of the visitors.

Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 27th March 2018 at 03:36.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), mojo (27th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Super, as usual! Loved all your little "insets"! Nice blue feathers & all! Thanks for doing it with the creek in the background & nice to see your dog running around!

Newbies probably wouldn't have heard of Phil Schneider; great that you showed his photos & told how he died. There have been so many mysterious deaths. Just recently here on Avalon I learned of the mysterious deaths in the 80's over in the U.K. related to some "substance" which they had found which sounded(to me!) like the Black Goo Harald (?) talks about.

Cute little Mail Bag!! It's good you have a "following"! We each have our own little niche in this "Disclosure Project"! Can't quite figure out the opening picture....looks like something out of The Time Machine! That's a really old movie!!

Keep up the good work!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (28th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Joe, I just want to say how much I enjoy your videos. Your persona tickles me and adds some much needed humor to the subject.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread