+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Sound Healing and its benefits, by Embraced Sound Healing.

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

Default Sound Healing and its benefits, by Embraced Sound Healing.

Calming your body and nervous system with the use of sound via Tibetan and Crystal Singing Bowls. Sound Healing uses the power of sound and vibration to restore one's body, mind and spirit to a sense of balance and harmony. I have had over 120 people come to see me and in each case be it either solo, husband and wife or a group session there are varying degrees of the relaxation response and people "letting go" and feeling so much better at the end of the sessions.

There is no organ system in the body that is not affected by sound, music and vibration. In so many ways you could look at sickness as a form of disharmony.

“Sound has the power to heal our wounds, ignite our spirit, change consciousness, and re-unite us with the divine harmonies and rhythms of the universe. Through this unified vision and increased ability to hear the sounds of the cosmos within ourselves we access health and wholeness“. Donna Carey (Kairos Institute of Healing founder)

“I, like many healers, believe that illness is a manifestation of dis-harmony within the body, an imbalance in the cells or a given organ, and that healing can be achieved by restoring the normal vibratory frequencies of the diseased, out-of-harmony parts of the body. Vibrational healing, especially with sound, is a potent way of restoring the body to its normal frequency.”

The sound from the quartz crystal singing bowls is a 'pure' sound. It is very riveting, these sounds resemble the once silent universe. One really has to experience in person to really feel the majestic, uplifting, and peaceful effects of these bowls. The sound surges from the crystal bowls emit a pure holographic design template of glowing sound that develops a stairway to divinity.

One reason the pure tones vibrate our physical body is that it has an organic affinity to quartz. The human body is made up of numerous crystalline substances - the bones, blood and DNA are crystalline in framework, and also the liquid crystal-colloidal framework of the brain. Also on a molecular level, our cells contain silica, which stabilizes our electromagnetic electricities.

The pure sonic waves that ring from the singing quartz crystal bowls wake up our ability to listen and HEAR. Hearing occurs with more than our ears. Sound is vibration, and that vibration moves throughout our body. With the singing quartz crystal or Tibetan bowls, we FEEL the sound as much as we take it in with our ears. The singing bowls create a totally relaxed and meditative feeling – the ultimate in meditation music! Faithfully Glenn at Embraced Sound Healing.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

9ideon (25th March 2018), A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Alpha141 (5th May 2018), anandacate (25th March 2018), aoibhghaire (25th March 2018), betoobig (25th March 2018), Bill Ryan (25th March 2018), Billy (25th March 2018), Bluegreen (25th March 2018), Bubu (27th March 2018), Cardillac (25th March 2018), CurEus (22nd April 2018), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), Iloveyou (29th March 2018), Ioneo (25th March 2018), Jad (25th March 2018), Loren (5th May 2018), Madeira (7th May 2018), Michelle Marie (25th March 2018), Olam (3rd April 2018), Omi (26th March 2018), raregem (7th May 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), toppy (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Sound Healing and its benefits, by Embraced Sound Healing.

Interesting, I am currently concepting a machine (<--- read device) for this very purpose.

Below are some of the frequencies I have been able to find on the net, perhaps you might have some additional information on the subject regarding the frequencies? Personally I am particularly worried about the frequencies shown at the Heart & Solar Plexus, they seem wrong to me.

Would you also be willing to share some outline on the crystals you've been using (visually) and how you feel what distribution would be beneficial (all frequencies at once, or per one "Chakra")?

In case my experiments will prove successful in the future, it'll be an open source, free for all concept.

Last edited by 9ideon; 25th March 2018 at 09:14.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

betoobig (25th March 2018), Billy (25th March 2018), Bluegreen (25th March 2018), Cardillac (25th March 2018), dynamo (25th March 2018), GMB1961 (25th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th March 2018), Olam (3rd April 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), toppy (25th March 2018), Valerie Villars (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Dear Mad Scientist, thank you for replying, i really thought I may have been on my own in this area. I have in my possession a set of Crystal Chakra Singing Bowls and in my studies i have been told by my teacher that these are the frequencies , colours and keys the bowls are in.

CHAKRA COLOUR NOTE HZ
    Crown Violet B 480
    3rd Eye Indigo A 426.7
    Throat Blue G 384
    Heart Green F 341.3
    Solar Plexus Yellow E 320
    Sacral Orange D 288
    Root Red C 256

I have found that using intervals of the bowls very helpful bringing each bowl in slowly with musical wands and I will pass on the intervals i find most useful .

USING INTERVALS WITH TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS

INTERVAL NOTES EFFECT

Unison C Harmonising
    Second C+D Releasing
    Third C+E Releasing
    Fourth C+F Harmonising
    Fifth C+G Harmonising
    Sixth C+A Harmonising
    Seventh C+B Releasing
    Octave Low C + High C Harmonising

I would invest in Dr Mitchell Gaynor's book The Healing Power of Sound, he gives you a great insight to lots of ways SOUND can be a real help to your consciousness. I will pass on to you some more of what i have learned in here for you to experiment with.

Crystal Singing Bowl Protocols.
    NERVOUS SYSTEM
    C+G
    C+F
    C+A

MOTIVATION
    C+G
    C+E
    C+A
    C+G
    C+E

QUALITY SLEEP
    C+E
    C+F
    C+D
    C+G

GROUNDING
    LOW C + HIGH C
    C+F

I also you weighted tuning forks and have had some wonderful results with soldiers who suffer from chronic PTSD and TRAUMA issues. I have 128 hz and 136 hz and these placed on the body work wonders at reducing all kinds of tension and stress. There are also a series of Triads that can be used in the same way to help people. It is a matter of experimentation with the bowls and tuning forks and instruments that bring about the relaxation response which is the stress that we all carry in our DNA jumping out of our bodies in the form of twitching, groaning, erratic hand, feet, legs, head and arm movement. Its amazing to watch for instance a soldier who i have seen and hear about all the things he had seen and how unbelievably traumatic it was for him , lay down on my table with clenched fists and frightened to close his eyes and by the end of the session he is tears and has started to "let go", and his partner instantly noticed a dramatic difference in his behaviour. Sound has the capacity to bring the brain back into balance.

For all the sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest i believe are "it might have been" Im glad you are experimenting with sounds that can be made naturally and are part of a non evasive modality, that western medicine is yet to understand and embrace. I wish you well on your journey to bring a greater sense of balance and healing to your partners, friends, clients and people of the world. If i can help you further please let me know. Faithfully Glenn.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

9ideon (25th March 2018), Billy (25th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th March 2018), Olam (3rd April 2018), Omi (26th March 2018), raregem (7th May 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), toppy (25th March 2018), Universoul (25th March 2018), Valerie Villars (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I assure you GMB, you are not alone in your thinking that sound frequencies can be used for healing. I will add that not only physical healing but also mental and spiritual healing also.

This is myself being given a didgeridoo healing session from a friend just last week here in India.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180312-WA0009.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	37439. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180312-WA0006.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	37440

Afterwards we had a wee session with Didgeridoo and my singing bowl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180312_033515.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	731.4 KB
ID:	37441

I would like to see some photos of your bowls. Maybe even a little video demonstration
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

9ideon (25th March 2018), Bluegreen (25th March 2018), GMB1961 (25th March 2018), Iloveyou (29th March 2018), Ioneo (25th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th March 2018), Ol' Roy (29th March 2018), Omi (26th March 2018), pyrangello (25th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), toppy (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght=Royal+rife
    You might find the works of the genius royal rife offering proof of frequency and healing.there are also several documentaries on utube if you would like to know more

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Billy (26th March 2018), GMB1961 (26th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does anyone know about healing related to chanting? Eastern Orthodox or Byzantine chanting seems to calm me and just has an affect on me.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grasshopper For This Post:

Billy (26th March 2018), GMB1961 (26th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GMB1961 (here)
    Dear Mad Scientist, thank you for replying, i really thought I may have been on my own in this area. I have in my possession a set of Crystal Chakra Singing Bowls and in my studies i have been told by my teacher that these are the frequencies , colours and keys the bowls are in.

CHAKRA COLOUR NOTE HZ
    Crown Violet B 480
    3rd Eye Indigo A 426.7
    Throat Blue G 384
    Heart Green F 341.3
    Solar Plexus Yellow E 320
    Sacral Orange D 288
    Root Red C 256

I have found that using intervals of the bowls very helpful bringing each bowl in slowly with musical wands and I will pass on the intervals i find most useful .

USING INTERVALS WITH TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS

INTERVAL NOTES EFFECT

Unison C Harmonising
    Second C+D Releasing
    Third C+E Releasing
    Fourth C+F Harmonising
    Fifth C+G Harmonising
    Sixth C+A Harmonising
    Seventh C+B Releasing
    Octave Low C + High C Harmonising

I would invest in Dr Mitchell Gaynor's book The Healing Power of Sound, he gives you a great insight to lots of ways SOUND can be a real help to your consciousness. I will pass on to you some more of what i have learned in here for you to experiment with.

Crystal Singing Bowl Protocols.
    NERVOUS SYSTEM
    C+G
    C+F
    C+A

MOTIVATION
    C+G
    C+E
    C+A
    C+G
    C+E

QUALITY SLEEP
    C+E
    C+F
    C+D
    C+G

GROUNDING
    LOW C + HIGH C
    C+F

I also you weighted tuning forks and have had some wonderful results with soldiers who suffer from chronic PTSD and TRAUMA issues. I have 128 hz and 136 hz and these placed on the body work wonders at reducing all kinds of tension and stress. There are also a series of Triads that can be used in the same way to help people. It is a matter of experimentation with the bowls and tuning forks and instruments that bring about the relaxation response which is the stress that we all carry in our DNA jumping out of our bodies in the form of twitching, groaning, erratic hand, feet, legs, head and arm movement. Its amazing to watch for instance a soldier who i have seen and hear about all the things he had seen and how unbelievably traumatic it was for him , lay down on my table with clenched fists and frightened to close his eyes and by the end of the session he is tears and has started to "let go", and his partner instantly noticed a dramatic difference in his behaviour. Sound has the capacity to bring the brain back into balance.

For all the sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest i believe are "it might have been" Im glad you are experimenting with sounds that can be made naturally and are part of a non evasive modality, that western medicine is yet to understand and embrace. I wish you well on your journey to bring a greater sense of balance and healing to your partners, friends, clients and people of the world. If i can help you further please let me know. Faithfully Glenn.
    Thanks a mill for your reply... No doubt it'll prove useful.

My entire (personal) research is based on vibration/frequencial technology, from propulsion up to and beyond medical purposes, for me it all started with the studying of Megalithic "ruins" and certain left over knowledge in use by various "Races/Cultures". From there on out I had to familiarize myself with a little with the entire Binaural beat principle (Eric Bartel), well to a certain extend, resulting in some interesting experiences, for one I was able to reduce the intensity of Migraine attacks I suffer from, that in itself was a very interesting experience to say the least, think of it as of my brain was experimenting with these attacks, not to mention the Pineal Gland expanse I was able to obtain. This is where I started thinking about a device, kinda like bringing back a principle long "lost". Apparently (medical) frequency tech is outlawed in Europe and the US, makes one wonder eh...

So, no, You're not alone in this Glenn, I guess there are many People out there wondering about it, the more the merrier I'd say. Thanks again for the reply.

Last edited by 9ideon; 25th March 2018 at 15:35.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Billy (26th March 2018), GMB1961 (25th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Hi! Glenn ET al,

This is the most fascinating topic in my life right now! I'm exploring the Sound/vibration/frequency information as well as paying attention to conscious frequencies emitted by our radiant hearts. I'm practicing vibrational attunement with intention, calibration to love and gratitude, and BEing a tuning fork by developing and maintaining these higher frequencies.

I've been using the sound frequencies on youtube videos. (Posted on the thread: "Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness").
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213256

I also have CDs with sounding healing, including Tibeten bowls.

I've been to sound healing workshops with Tibeten bowls, and have also had didgeridoo sound healing. Feels nice!

There's a lot to learn and apply in this area, and I'm interested in learning more. I'm looking forward to seeing what is shared on this thread!

I appreciate everyone's contribution.
    Thank you!
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 25th March 2018 at 15:34.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

9ideon (25th March 2018), Billy (26th March 2018), GMB1961 (25th March 2018), Omi (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Chanting Mantras and Vocal Toning is still to this day a wonderful way to shift layers of resistance and help with tension within the body and something you can do yourself to help
    Here are some examples for you to try

CHAKRA MANTRA
    Crown Om / As
    3rd Eye Om
    Throat Ham
    Heart Yam
    Solar Plexus Ram
    Sacral Vam
    Root Lam

Taoist 6 Healing -Sounds
    ORGAN SOUND
    Lung ssssssss
    Kidney chooooo
    Liver shhhhhh
    Heart hawwww
    Spleen whoooooo
    Triple Warmer heeeeeee

PROCESS FOR THESE SOUNDS.
    You can sit of stand, focus your awareness on organ and your breath, movement and sound. Relax and breathe out, release negative emotions and states of mind.
    Smile......, breathe in wondrous coloured light and good intentions with positive states of mind, emotions and intent. As you breathe make these sounds that i have set out for you.

Mantra can vary world wide and if you find a phrase that rings in your heart given your personal circumstances stick with it because it may be just what you need to help you cope. Here are some examples.

1.) Today I let go of all that does not serve me and choose to heal my heart, mind, body and soul with self-love, compassion and kindness.

2.) I am eternally loved by this Universe and everything is working in my favour.

3.) I feel abundance all around me and within me. I am a powerful co-creator of this Universe and I trust that all my needs will always be met.

4.) I am strong, I am grounded and I am rooted in my being. I am connected to this Universe and to my body and I send it rays of healing white light.

5.) I am aligned with my highest truth and communicate all my needs, wants and desires with love, understanding and compassion.

HERE ARE SOME MANTRAS IN SANSKRIT

OM = PRONOUNCED A-U-M
    OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAH
    SAT NAM
    OM SHANTI
    ONG NAMO GURU DAV NAMO

I hope this points you in a new direction for some madras that help you settle. Have a look at a book called The Yoga of Sound by Russil Paul, and look into some Yoga Nidra, another source of self soothing.
    Faithfully Glenn

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

9ideon (26th March 2018), Billy (26th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

SAT NAM BILLY, how wonderful to be given such a beautiful sound healing such as what you have done there in India. Im jealous, I wish i could have been there to experience it as well. I travelled to India myself a while back and was amazed at how sound is such a healing modality there. Let everything you love , be everything you do......there are never problems.....only solutions. Yours Faithfully Glenn in Australia.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Billy (26th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Michele Marie (and others)

yes, sound/sound waves is/are a very powerfull force/s and they can be used for either benevelent/malovolent qualities; supposedly the stones of the great pyramids were floated into place/mounted by waves of sound as was the Latvian immigrant's coral castle (tourist attraction in the Tampa Bay area) who stated he knew the secret/s of how the Egytian pyramids were built and managed to build his home-

remember the Memorex cassette tape commercial in the '70's where a soprano sang a very high note and shattered a chrystal glas?-

but on the other hand I have a CD of native American flute music (obviouosly played on a more modern instrument but it isn't entirely a modern flute) which is incredibly soothing, incredibly mystical- so not all native American tribes were 100% completely war-like; they (at least some) had an incredibly spiritual side that they expressed at least to a certain extent in soothing sound waves-

Larry

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Billy (26th March 2018), GMB1961 (25th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi Larry, thank you for contributing mate, yes i love the American Flute Music, it is magical and so very relaxing. I have a friend in California called Todd Boston, he incorporates guitar with the flute and i love listening to his cd's. I think that there are so many sounds that vibrate with our core being its time to start getting back to those ways of healing ourselves because there is a better way of healing and one that last for the rest of your life if you practise it and link yourself to these natural sounds. Faithfully Glenn

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Billy (26th March 2018), Cardillac (25th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Dear Friends, I have started a group called , SOUND HEALING AND THERAPY in the spiritual section of the groups in Project Avalon so we can share more news, stories and our experience in this area for the future. I am very passionate about this subject and believe that we could all learn more from each other as new findings come to us. I would love to have you join the group and contribute examples and some of your knowledge there.
    Faithfully Glenn in Australia.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Billy (26th March 2018), Cardillac (25th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@GMB

Hi Glenn,

but I just wish we'd go back to A432 tuning as opposed to A440; this was discussed on a previous thread; if we did this we'd be bombarded with more positive wave lengths than the A440 tuning-

stay well!

Larry :-)

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

9ideon (26th March 2018), Billy (26th March 2018), GMB1961 (26th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), pyrangello (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

P
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Michele Marie (and others)

yes, sound/sound waves is/are a very powerfull force/s and they can be used for either benevelent/malovolent qualities; supposedly the stones of the great pyramids were floated into place/mounted by waves of sound as was the Latvian immigrant's coral castle (tourist attraction in the Tampa Bay area) who stated he knew the secret/s of how the Egytian pyramids were built and managed to build his home-

remember the Memorex cassette tape commercial in the '70's where a soprano sang a very high note and shattered a chrystal glas?-

but on the other hand I have a CD of native American flute music (obviouosly played on a more modern instrument but it isn't entirely a modern flute) which is incredibly soothing, incredibly mystical- so not all native American tribes were 100% completely war-like; they (at least some) had an incredibly spiritual side that they expressed at least to a certain extent in soothing sound waves-

Larry
    I love flute music! One of my sound healing/meditation is Native American music/vocal sounds.

Soooo nice.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

GMB1961 (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Dear Cardillac , I agree, 432 affects the heart and whole body where as 440 affects just the head. I listened to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture at 440 then again at 432 and I was blown away. At 432 I had goosebumps, tears and found the entire piece to be very emotional and moving. As a musician i will be recording all future recordings that i do at 432 because i believe it has more impact on the listener than 440. As a point of interest check out what the "promotions" department for the nazis party during WW2 found out about 432 hz. I have read that orchestras that played before Mr Hitler spoke were tuned to 432 hz and Mr Hitler was the icing on the cake. Not only was he a wonderful orator but the audience was already primed with 432 hz music. Makes you think that sound could be used for less than agreeable situations. I think that more people will convert back to 432 because of the deep impact it has on the nervous system and endocrine system. Thank you for your contribution, Namaste, faithfully Glenn in Australia.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Cardillac (27th March 2018), Iloveyou (29th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

As a non musician who experienced the supernatural healing of music when battling dark fores, I am wondering what hertz the older music, especially live, as recorded on vinyl was recorded on. I have firsthand, personal experience with the frequencies.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alpha141 (5th May 2018), Cardillac (27th March 2018), GMB1961 (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I have sat next to my record player for years as a young man trying to tune my guitar to records that i loved and was amazed at how the tuning varied from one recording to the next. I could be tuned to 440 hz and use a capo to find the chords that were used because i could hear the chords that were being used and in a lot of cases some artists used Open Tunings such as Open D, G, and C or a Celtic tuning that is even harder to pick such as D A D G A D. In a lot of cases i found that the artists i loved had tuned their guitar down a step or a tone, strung their guitars with heavy strings so they could bend the strings just that bit further than normal and the sounds were deep and resonant. Jimi Hendrix did this and so did Stevie Ray Vaughn. I could never tune my guitar accurately to the Beatles and many other really wonderful artists. I would tune to 440 hz and would find i would have to detune the guitar down to match their tuning. So i think that lots of artists know that tuning down and perhaps using the solfeggio scale of tuning is better to give to the listening audience on vinyl records and Cd's and now MP3's than using 440 HZ. I do also think that more exploration into these unique frequencies is needed. Thank you for your contribution, its greatly appreciated, Faithfully Glenn in Australia.
    Last edited by GMB1961; 26th March 2018 at 02:42. Reason: spelling error

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Cardillac (27th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @GMB

Hi Glenn,

but I just wish we'd go back to A432 tuning as opposed to A440; this was discussed on a previous thread; if we did this we'd be bombarded with more positive wave lengths than the A440 tuning-

stay well!

Larry :-)
    Apparently there is a group of People working to that purpose for real.

Articles in link below (for the ones interested) are in Dutch, when one scrolls down they are also in English. I have taken the liberty to include their "Mission Statement". Obviously they're called "Back to 432hz".

Quote Back to 432 Hz (English)

Sound and music consist of vibrations, the more vibrations per second, the higher the pitch. The unit for this is the Hertz, abbreviated Hz.

432 Hz is the natural "musical pitch" in the universe, as opposed to 440 Hz, which is the standard in the music nowadays in, for example, music albums and mp3 files.

This musical pitch is the standard pitch of the diapason, which is the musical note A above the middle C, scientifically named A4.

In 1939 Germany and England determined 440 Hz as the frequency of the musical pitch, after first recommendations in the 19th century. Their effort to standardize this worldwide didn't succeed for then. But in 1953 at a congress of musicians in London, 440 Hz still became the international ISO 16-standard. Many protests of (among others) French musicians, who wanted 432 Hz as the standard, didn't help unfortunately.

Most musical instruments are therefore adjusted at 440 Hz nowadays, that wasn't earlier always the fact. If you find musical instruments from ancient times (for example from the old Greeks and Egyptians), and nowadays in still distant areas on Earth, these instruments are mostly adjusted at 432 Hz.

What are the advantages of 432 Hz above 440 Hz?

1. Research shows that music in 432 Hz, in according to the majority of the music lovers, is nicer for hearing, softer, brighter and more beautiful than music in 440 Hz. But you must have a good ear for music to hear this difference. Practically the difference is more clear with quiet and classical music than with hard, loud music.

2. Because 432 Hz gives a greater clarity than 440 Hz, there's less need to play music in 432 Hz as loud as in 440 Hz. This means less hearing damage, as long as you put the volume not too high. It's known that, for example, 90 dB gives hearing damage after 8 hours. Further there's also less sound pressure with 432 Hz, what means that at a high volume (for example at concerts) it's possible that (more) hearing damage will be prevented. This has to be researched further scientifically.

3. 432 Hz is more favorable for the chakras too. 440 Hz is working at the third eye chakra, "the thinking", while 432 Hz is working at the heart chakra, "the feeling". Many music lovers find the latter more pleasant, especially highly sensitive people. Listening to music in 432 Hz also accelerates the spiritual development of the music lover, although the tempo is for everyone different.

The committee 'Back to 432 Hz' wants, because of these reasons, a worldwide introduction of 432 Hz as the standard musical pitch, like it seems most in days gone by too.

The committee thinks it's important that at first so many people as possible get acquainted with the difference of 8 Hz. If many people know this and also believe the qualities of 432 Hz, it's to be hoped that the music industry will change the standard finally.

Most musical instruments can be adjusted in principle at 432 Hz too, although it's not so easy for every instrument.

The Dutch journalist and music lover Richard Huisken is the initiator of this committee, founded in April 2008.

http://www.terugnaar432hz.org/
    And remember, 432=9.

Also a link to the Schiller institute:

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/mus...ning_hist.html

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Cardillac (27th March 2018), GMB1961 (26th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

“If you wish to understand the Universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration” – Nikola Tesla

We have all had the experience of listening to a piece of music that really stirs our hearts and minds. The music literally brings tears to our eyes and joy to our hearts. There is a reason for this that goes back through time to an earlier musical scale now referred to as the “Solfeggio Frequencies“. This is a six note scale that bears some resemblance to our modern seven note musical scale. When related to music, ‘Solfeggio’ is referred to as the “ability to sight read music and sing the notes accurately (pitch wise) without the use of a musical instrument’.

The solfeggio frequencies are reputed to be the original frequencies used by the Gregorian Monks when they chanted. The chant, based on the six notes, penetrates deep into the conscious and subconscious mind, drawing forth emotional reactions which we are sometimes unable to completely control. Dr. Candice Pert, PhD, reinforces this observation stating, “Energy and vibration go all the way to the molecular level. We have 70 different receptors on the molecules and when vibration and frequency reaches that far they begin to vibrate”. These original frequencies appear to have been ‘lost’ over the centuries but have recently been rediscovered.

The notes in the scale are:
    “UT” – which cycles at 396 Hz (aids in the liberation of fear and guilt)
    “RE” – which cycles at 417 Hz (helps facilitates change and undo situations)
    “MI” – which cycles at 528 Hz (aids in transformation and miracles like *DNA repair)
    “FA” – which cycles at 639 Hz (helps you to connect/ aids in relationships)
    “SOL” – which cycles at 741 Hz (it awakens intuition)
    “LA” – which cycles at 852 Hz (helps you to return to spiritual order)

The Pythagorean Skien Defined
    Pythagorus invented a skien, a way of reducing numbers to their root. For example, 528 using the skien equates to 5+2+8 which equals 15 or 1+5 which equals 6. If you apply this method to all of the frequencies you always get either a 3, 6 or 9! Incredible!
    The 3, 6, and 9
    As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” It seems that Tesla knew something that the average person didn’t and that certain thing was very powerful indeed!
    John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of “thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful.” In fact, he proved the “vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat.” In his “Formula of Aqueous Disintegration” he wrote that, “molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects.”
    In his newest book, Just Six Numbers, Rees argues that six numbers underlie the fundamental physical properties of the universe, and that each is the precise value needed to permit life to flourish. In laying out this premise, he joins a long, intellectually daring line of cosmologists and astrophysicists (not to mention philosophers, theologians, and logicians) stretching all the way back to Galileo, who presume to ask: Why are we here? As Rees puts it, “These six numbers constitute a recipe for the universe.” He adds that if any one of the numbers were different “even to the tiniest degree, there would be no stars, no complex elements, no life.” (From Discovery Magazine). As some authors have speculated, could these tones have played a role in the miraculous shattering of Jericho’s great wall in six days before falling on the seventh day? Some scientists are now stating that if we have been created, we most likely would have been sung into existence. Is it possible that the six days of creation mentioned in Genesis represent six fundamental frequencies that underlie the universe? Religious scholars believe both events occurred as a result of sounds being spoken or played.
    Other scientists, including the geniuses Nikola Tesla, Raymond Rife, as well as Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, and Chladni, all must have known about, and used the concept of, the inherent power of threes, sixes, and nines. So we are dealing with three powerful numbers: 3-6-9.
    You can read a lot more about Pythagorus and his skien or the Tones on the internet.

This law of nature states that everything moves, everything vibrates, and nothing rests. These vibrations may be lower (slower vibration) or higher (faster vibrations). These vibrational energy levels are known as “frequencies” and are measured in Hertz (Hz). A Hertz is equal to ONE vibrational cycle per second. Dr. Colin W.F. McClare (Bio-Physicist), discovered that frequencies of vibrating energy are roughly 100 times more efficient in relaying information within a biological system than physical signals, such as hormones, neurotransmitters and other growth factors (Lipton 2008). That would explain how different frequencies can impact our moods and emotions and the moods and emotions of those around us. It is believed that feeling of sadness, anger, fear, and dread for example have a low frequency while feelings, of love, happiness, gratitude, etc. have a high frequency.

Just a few more notes for you if you are as interested as i am about this wonderful subject. Faithfully Glenn.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Billy (27th March 2018), Cardillac (27th March 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast