+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Sound Healing and its benefits, by Embraced Sound Healing.

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

Default Re: Sound Healing and its benefits, by Embraced Sound Healing.

Dear ONEVOICE, have a look into the Ayurvedic Marma points of the body. Get some black sesame oil and massage the areas in conjunction with the sinus areas. I know what you are going through and this may help you. Other wise I would use a 128 HZ weighted tuning for directly over the top of the maxillary sinus area 3 times and do this 5 times in one day. Cut down on dairy food and have a look into Salicylates in food. These nasty little buggers can trigger horrible sinus infection and runny noses. Hang in there, sending healing intentions to you. Faithfully Glenn.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I agree Stardad, 432 HZ sounds much better to me. Gives me goosebumps.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Alpha141 (5th May 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by GMB1961 (here)
    Dear ONEVOICE, have a look into the Ayurvedic Marma points of the body. Get some black sesame oil and massage the areas in conjunction with the sinus areas. I know what you are going through and this may help you. Other wise I would use a 128 HZ weighted tuning for directly over the top of the maxillary sinus area 3 times and do this 5 times in one day. Cut down on dairy food and have a look into Salicylates in food. These nasty little buggers can trigger horrible sinus infection and runny noses. Hang in there, sending healing intentions to you. Faithfully Glenn...
    Thanks for the suggestion to cut out food containing Salicylates. I googled it, and I didn't realize that many of vegetables that I like contain moderate to very high levels of Salicylates in them, such as lettuce, broccoli, cucumber, eggplant, tomato paste and zucchini. There are many health benefits of these vegetables, but I'll try to reduce my consumption of them.

Also thanks for the suggestions for the frequency for my sinus area. What frequencies do you suggest to decalcify the pineal gland?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

GMB1961 (6th May 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Dear ONEVOICE, Im about to hit the sack as it almost 4 am here in Australia, but from having a look at some of my notes I have a Crystal Third Eye Singing Bowl and its tuned to 448 HZ, I also have the Crown Chakra Bowls and its 480 HZ, I think that a change in diet adding Garlic, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar ( one teaspoon in a big glass of water), Citric Acid, Distilled Water, Melatonin and Yoga , coupled with these frequencies from Crystal or Tibetan singing bowls you would go a long way to relieving your symptoms and helping you. Faithfully Glenn.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

onevoice (7th May 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

GMB, Hildegard Von Bingem's medieval Gregorian Chant, "11,000 Virgins" is very good.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

GMB1961 (9th May 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Here is the link to that Gregorian Chant. Its Beautiful. https://youtu.be/n9uMd1ap51A

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

greybeard (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by GMB1961 (here)
    Here is the link to that Gregorian Chant. Its Beautiful. https://youtu.be/n9uMd1ap51A
    Thank you. It's one of my favorite bodies of music ever. The animals like it too.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

GMB1961 (9th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

In my travels doing sound sessions for over 140 people, I have come to see that we all hold on to things differently and given the correct situation we release it just the same. Every one is different. One lady awoke from her sound session with me and her admission that left her mouth when i asked her if she was ok floored me. She had been holding on to something that was deeply distressing for years and when she reached the state of relaxation that allowed her to process her grief her life since then has been better. I have seen soldiers from the Australian Army who were based in Iraq and Afghanistan. They both suffered from Chronic PTSD or as you would say in times gone by "shell shock". It was amazing to watch the surrender to the sounds I created and with their wives watching they also witnessed the transformation from having a sound session. It bought them back into balance. Both wives cried at the completion of the session and the men were changed individuals. I would suggest to all of you who read these admissions to explore some one out who can deliver a natural sound session using crystal singing bowls, tibetan singing bowls and instruments such as tuning forks to help stabilise the endocrine centre of your spine and if you suffer from depression please give it a try. This is a natural modality that works and i have seen the results first hand. Faithfully Glenn in Australia.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (17th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I have recently done a Sound Session for a couple who were profoundly deaf. There was no way they would be able to hear the sounds I was producing at all. I played Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Gong, Drum and Tuning Forks + wooden shaker and rain stick. It was interesting to see how their bodies reacted to the sounds. Even though they were not able to hear anything the vibrations created from the instruments were still able to facilitate the "relaxation response" and their conception of sound therapy was changed.....dramatically. I used tuning forks on their bodies and they were able to feel then the vibrations but having had the session before the tuning forks they were very relaxed and conveyed a deeper sense of peace and well being after it was all done. I wanted to share this news with you because i think its important to never underestimate people who have a disability in life.
    I have played my guitar and instruments for people who don't even know they are alive or deeply disfigured through no fault of their own it is just how they were born and the sounds touch them deeply. I have seen this first hand and believe in it to a great deal. If you haven't had a sound session please find a healer in your area of the world, relax, release, restore and renew. You won't regret it. Faithfully Glenn.

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I just spent 10 days giving sound therapy to young men, woman, teachers and students with disabilities at a High School in Northern NSW, with amazing results. Stay tuned for more details soon. faithfully Glenn in Australia. ( its late my eyes are falling out of my head)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3