+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: A United Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A United Earth

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a couple of new United Earth videos I just made:

United Earth Declaration Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY1VahHcosk

United Earth Declaration full text:

Purpose

To create greater oneness, peace, love, freedom, and happiness on Earth, we the Earth family choose to unite as one United Earth.

Foundational Values

God
    As one Earth family, we share one supreme destiny and source, the one true all-pervasive and almighty God at the heart of us all.

Oneness
    As one Earth family, we share one goal, perfect and infinite oneness, peace and love, which creates the highest good and mightiest power for the united, as it is unified, collective harmony and synergy that produces the greatest joy and abundance.

Truth
    As one Earth family, we share one heart and mind. We are completely truthful, honest, open, and transparent.

Equality
    As one Earth family, we share one equal level of importance. We are all of equal status. We treat all equally well.

Freedom
    As one Earth family, we share one equal state of perfect and infinite harmony and freedom. We honor one anothers' liberty, sovereignty, autonomy, independence, individuality, and self-responsibility. Also, we welcome and include all, all are free to join us.

Devotion
    As one Earth family, we share one purpose, the greatest good of all. We work to sustain our oneness constantly, and contribute to the best of our ability continuously.

Members

Earth and Her people, animals, plants, minerals, and other natural forms.

Conclusion

Unified action on Earth would greatly help solve today's urgent sustainability problems. Let's all unite as one United Earth.

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno" (One for all, all for one) - Latin phrase, Switzerland motto

Alternative Names
    Earth Union
    United Gaia

Nations on Earth Featuring "Unity" in Their Names
    European Union
    United Arab Emirates
    United Kingdom
    United Nations
    United States (The Union)

United States Quotes
    "One Nation under God, indivisible..." - United States Pledge of Allegiance
    "We the People... in Order to form a more Perfect Union..." - United States Constitution
    "E pluribus unum" (Out of many, one) - United States Motto
    "Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union" - Name of the first United States constitution
    "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness [emphasis added]" - United States Declaration of Independence

Other Declarations
    Declaration of Hope, for One United Nation for the Great Earth Peace
    Declaration of the Indigenous Summit of the Americas
    Global Declaration of Interdependence
    Global Greens Charter
    New Earth Nation Treaty
    Our Mother Earth Constitution
    The Earth Charter
    The Free World Charter
    The Fuji Declaration
    The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
    Universal Declaration of Rights of Mother Earth

United Earth Foundation Video (Revised): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHLebdLRsBY

(This one makes clear that the essence, center, and core of the foundation is the one true all-pervasive and almighty God at the heart of us all)

Script:

""There will come a day when people of all races, colors, and creeds will put aside their differences. They will come together in love, joining hands in unification, to heal the Earth and all Her children."
    – Navajo-Hopi Prophecy of The Whirling Rainbow

"The Circle has healing power. In the Circle, we are all equal. When in the Circle, no one is in front of you. No one is behind you. No one is above you. No one is below you. The Sacred Circle is designed to create unity. The Hoop of Life is also a circle. On this hoop there is a place for every species, every race, every tree and every plant. It is this completeness of Life that must be respected in order to bring about health on this planet."
    - Dave Chief, Oglala Lakota

"This Round Table was ordained of Arthur that when his fair fellowship sat to meat their chairs should be high alike, their service equal, and none before or after his comrade. Thus no man could boast that he was exalted above his fellow, for all alike were gathered round the board, and none was alien at the breaking of Arthur's bread. At this table sat Britons, Frenchmen, Normans, Angevins, Flemings, Burgundians, and Loherins. Knights had their plate who held land of the king, from the furthest marches of the west even unto the Hill of St. Bernard."
    - "Arthurian Chronicles: Roman de Brut", by Wace

There’s a growing movement of people on Earth today who share one purpose, to cocreate a world of greater oneness, peace, love, freedom, happiness, truth, equality, and sustainability for all.

While much progress is being made, our movement can be more powerful if we focus together, if we remember our most essential shared value, oneness, and unite as one.

To unite effectively, it would be ideal to establish a completely equally shared, equality and freedom-based, communal, public, democratic, neutral, universal, all-inclusive, syncretic, open foundation, whose essence is the one true all-pervasive and almighty God at the heart of us all, through which we can all unite as one circle of free equals.

Firstly, to provide a supreme, perfect and infinite example and source of unifying power, the essence of the foundation would be the one true all-pervasive and almighty God at the heart of us all.

Secondly, to maximize oneness, kinship, solidarity, harmony, synergy, and peace, among all, the foundation would prioritize equality. Its core would be the one true God at the heart of us all, and exist in the center of the one group circle of free equals, the foundation would belong to none and all equally. The role of all including individuals in positions of responsibility would be one of public service, to represent and serve the one group circle of free equals. Responsibilities surrounding the foundation would be shared equally and freely among all as much as possible, and when it is necessary to distribute responsibility unequally, the greatest responsibilities would be entrusted to those who best exemplify oneness and equality. Decision-making processes that concern the whole group would be open and accessible to all equally, and the decisions would be made ideally by group consensus. All relationships would be between sovereign free equals, participation in unified action would be completely voluntary.

Thirdly, to serve as a source of pure, unconditional unity, peace, and equality among all, including those standing on different sides of issues, the foundation would remain neutral, impartial, nonpartisan, and independent.

Fourthly, to unite, resonate with, and have meaning for all equally, the foundation would use universal symbols. The ideal symbols would be discovered by converging on the essential choices uniting and at the heart of all (for example, for an Earth foundation for unity, the name “United Earth” and displayed logo concept would be ideal).

Fifthly, to unite and serve all effectively, the foundation would promote uniting, merging, combining, blending, joining, synthesizing, syncretizing, integrating, harmonizing, equalizing, neutralizing, and balancing the best parts of all, working towards common, middle ground, and reaching agreements through compromise and mutual concessions.

Finally, to inspire cocreation among all, the foundation would keep its status forever open to improvement through the contributions of all.

A United Earth establishment would serve as such a unifying foundation. Let's all unite as one United Earth."

United Earth Declaration on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/United.Earth.Declaration/

United Earth Foundation on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/United-Eart...6380493575468/

The videos and text are from my site: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/united-earth

In oneness,
    Justin
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 26th March 2018 at 03:47.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Bubu (30th March 2018), Jayke (26th March 2018), JimM (26th March 2018), KiwiElf (26th March 2018), Leonard (4th April 2018), Mark (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018), WhiteLove (26th March 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: A United Earth

The path to hell begins with good intentions! It’s a nice idea jmaf, but historically, any talk of oneness and unity between all nations quickly descends into communism, fascism and globalism in practice. Just look at those countries with ‘United’ in their names again.

Quote European Union
    United Arab Emirates
    United Kingdom
    United Nations
    United States (The Union)
    Talk about a list of countries at the very epicentre of ‘the new world order’.
    Le Cercle has been tried in a government structure, it devolved into the failing European Union, run by unelected, tyrannical beurocrats.

The Round Table was tried in the UK, before world war 1 and it just spawned the Pilgrim society and various other think tanks and secret societies, which acted as the hidden hand behind both world wars.

These groups tend to start with good intentions but quickly descend into ‘assimilate into our oneness or die’, it’s all very Borg like from Star Trek and becomes very cultish.

Personally, I feel Jacob Boehm had a more nuanced philosophy. A philosophy that understands their is one unifying spirit that permeates and connects all life, but that spirit manifests into form in an infinite abundance of unique and different ways. Rather than oneness and equality being the overriding principles that determine acceptance into a group then—Respect of each other’s unique attributes and a celebration of each other’s differences is admired and encouraged.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/ldjb/ldjb03.htm
    Quote Look at the flowers of the field. Each one has its own particular attributes, nevertheless they do not wrangle and fight with each other. They do not quarrel about the possession of sunshine and rain, or dispute about their colours, odour, and taste. Each one grows according to its nature. Thus it is with the children of God. Each one has his own gifts and attributes, but they all spring from one Spirit. They enjoy their gifts, and praise the wisdom of Him from whom they originated. Why should they dispute about the qualities of Him whose attributes are manifest in themselves?

"We have all only one single order to which we belong, and the only rule of that order is to do the will of God, that is to say, to keep still and serve as instruments through which God may do His will. Whatever God sows and makes manifest in us, we give it back to Him as His own fruit. The kingdom of heaven is not based upon our opinions and authorised beliefs, but roots in its own divine power. Our main object ought to be to have the divine power within ourselves. If we possess that, all scientific pursuit will be a mere play of the intellectual faculties with which to amuse ourselves; for the true science is the revelation of the wisdom of God within our own mind. God manifests His wisdom through His children as the earth manifests her powers through the production of various flowers and fruits. Therefore let each one be glad of his own gifts and enjoy those of the others. Why should all be alike? Who condemns the birds of the forest because they do not all sing the same tune; but each praises its Creator in its own way? Nevertheless, the power which enables them to sing originates in all from only one source."
    It’s only a slight shift in mindset and perspective, but a shift that leads away from the obedience cult nature of communism and into a system based more on meritocracy and a genuine appreciation of the infinite diversity of life. But that is just my personal preference on the ‘oneness’ issue. I do wish you luck with the spreading of peace, love and happiness aspect of your endeavour.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bubu (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2018), greybeard (29th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), justntime2learn (26th March 2018), onevoice (26th March 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks Jayke for your reply. I too am talking about a oneness based on God and spirit, therefore freedom is essential, as I state in the texts, there is no coercion. I agree that true unity is a challenging goal, in fact it's the state of God, who is oneness, as your quote mentions. The vision I've offered consists of balancing the political left and right, so as to avoid the radical outcomes, e.g. fascism, that you mention, I'm talking about a state based upon the middle way philosophy, centrism, moderatism, syncretism, bipartisanship, etc. There's no danger here, it's the spiritual-philosophical truth regarding socio-politico-economics . I explain more in the other parts of my site.

You mention that a round table structure was tried and failed, I'd be interested in seeing more information about this, I haven't found any. I suggest a structure whose essence, center, and core is the one true all-pervasive and almighty God at the heart of us all, I haven't heard of this being tried and have a hard time imagining that it would fail.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Jayke (26th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,170 times in 1,747 posts

God and oneness, that has not worked out so well in the past. By the way, which God are you talking about? The psychopathic, sadistic and loving one from the bible, an Indian one ,or Allah, or one out of the many ancient ones?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bubu (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2018), Jayke (26th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), justntime2learn (26th March 2018), petra (2nd April 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I explain all of my spiritual beliefs on my site, especially on this page: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/purpose-of-life

I'm not talking about the Abrahamic God, I'm talking about the universal spirit, the essence of all things. The description of God in the texts above as "the one true all-pervasive and almighty God at the heart of us all" is a good one.

God and oneness are essential to the most stable institutions in the world, such as the United States government, the UN, etc., consider those US quotes I've listed. They're not perfect, but nothing is, and things could be a lot worse, as they are in other parts of the world. A benevolent God and freedom-based oneness are certainly preferable to division and war.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Jayke (26th March 2018), petra (2nd April 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

There’s a strange dichotomy between monotheistic traditions and polytheistic traditions. Monotheistic traditions tend to sow seeds of division and disharmony because no one can agree on who the one true god, or one true spirit really is. Polytheism promotes greater acceptance of different gods because there doesn’t have to be one Uber-god to rule them all, people don’t have to fight over which god is best.

I get what you’re saying though jmaf, Confucius talked about an age of universality where harmony prevailed.

Quote "When the Great Tao prevailed the whole world was one community.  Men of talent and virtue were chosen to lead the people, their words were sincere and they cultivated harmony...this was the age of universality" — Confucius.
    The only culture I’ve found that fits that description would be the Vedic Vedanta that spread out from Aratta, spreading the knowledge of culture and civilisation after the great flood.

Trying to create a system of equality while unscrupulous people are in positions of power, just makes those egalitarian systems targets for subversion. I doubt any egalitarian system will be successful until a meritocracy is first established in the wider society, where “men of virtue are chosen to lead the people”. But leaders and followers still isn’t a round table situation, it’s getting more into Aristotle’s version of aristocracy ‘where the noblest people rule with limited government, only intervening where and when necessary’. Much work needs to be done before society can agree on what nobility really means though so this idealistic utopia might not come into fruition for several more centuries just yet imo.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bubu (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), Justplain (26th March 2018), petra (2nd April 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I would suggest that a future society where people live in small independent groups is a society where some sort of meritocracy could survive and possibly thrive. No need for big overseeing government or snoop state. This could be achieved with technical advancements that permit independence, such as free energy and 3D printers, as well as we dont go down the transhumanist road.

Otherwise, i am totally against any global goverment that would likely cater to wealth driven corporate fascist psychopaths.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bubu (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2018), Jayke (26th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), petra (2nd April 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I have been in direct contact with who I believe is God and when I asked God what is the way that leads to this place we all desire and know is our true home, God replied in this way: "Just love unconditionally".

The hallmark of human ascension is subjective peace, which is a highly dense vibrational state but compared to our current state is heaven. In this state of being we have overcome limitations such as for instance the need to communicate with words. In this state of being we have an incredible depth of emotion, we are who we really are and we meet our true soul mate, who is the exact polar opposite to your real being.

But to your amazement, at the peak of this beauty and overwhelming sense of love, something will take place that will remove the awareness of the peak. In other words, think of the bliss of finding your true soul mate and all the beauty of that reality as merely the first level of peace. That is like a corn of sand in a desert.

When we talk about peace here on earth it is a highly compressed version of subjective peace, it is a fraction of a corn of sand in a desert. That is our struggle here on earth currently. There are likely civilizations out there that are expanding their level of peace into several miles of sand. Do you get it, we are talking about a state of being and a level of intelligence that we cannot even imagine and that we are unaware of.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bubu (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), Justplain (26th March 2018), Lunesoleil (31st December 2020), Matthew (26th March 2018), onevoice (28th March 2018), Orph (26th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thank you Justin. I like your intention.

White Love, I, too was in direct contact. Exquisite. We all have to start somewhere.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), onevoice (28th March 2018), pyrangello (30th March 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

In a truly advanced, free society ultimately we all are led by and follow our own intuition, i.e. the one true all-pervasive and almighty God at the heart of us all, leaders are public servants, there are no rulers or coercion. In this conception of God by definition there's only one which is the one true example and source of perfect and infinite oneness itself, it's an infinite ideal that transcends any finite form, we can't match it and can only do our best to live up to it, so there'd be no multiple Gods to fight about.

I agree that the term God isn't perfect, but I've yet to think of a more appropriate, all-encompassing term, other terms like "source" don't seem to work as well.

I'd love to exist in such an expanded, peaceful state. I've had some experiences of these planes and they were truly magical and fantasy-like, like a dream come true.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), Jayke (27th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Well I hate to be the one to burst the bliss bubble...but is there any examples in the historical record where such a society has ever existed or flourished? If not why not? Even the masters of Tibet followed a hierarchical structure of teacher/student.

What you’re promoting would be considered anarchy, in its non-stigmatised form of just meaning free-spirited leaderlessness. But there’s a reason a stigma is associated with anarchy and I’m pretty sure it’s because there aren’t many examples of where it actually works to create a cohesive society. In small esoteric groups it can work i.e. the Nazarenes or the shivaites chose that lifestyle, but usually a leader tends to emerge regardless of the initial intent.

Is anarchy a system of governance that could unite an entire planet? Despite any idealistic notions of how that might turn out, there’s no doubt in my mind that the end result would be closer to a nightmare than a dream come true.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Elpis (28th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), Justplain (30th March 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I'm not sure about Earth's past, what I'm imagining is a futuristic society, how higher-dimensional civilizations aligned with God/spirit function. There can still be organization, structure, and leadership with minimal coercion, the uniting power would be God/spirit which is perfect peace and infinite love, rather than coercion. I do believe in hierarchy and leadership, what's most aligned with God/spirit is highest, and what's least aligned is lowest. I just also suggest that the state of God/spirit is one of freedom, it seems like many people on this forum wouldn't have it any other way, and would rebel against a forced unity, as they rebel against a NWO. Ultimately we'd all be free to follow our intuition, the source of which I'm calling the one true infallible all-pervasive and almighty God/spirit at the heart of us all, individual, fallible leaders would be entrusted with public service duties only to the extent that they're aligned with God/spirit/the universal will, the ultimate example and source of truth. By aligning society with God/spirit and universal spiritual laws we'll flourish. Practically speaking for now until humans and human leaders are more God-aligned we may need a substantial amount of laws and coercion, but we can still envision the ideal and shoot for it in the long run.
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 27th March 2018 at 09:00.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), Jayke (27th March 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”

Well you wouldn’t be the first person to try and imagine a futuristic utopia. As a responsible founder of such a society though, it might be wise to review the lessons of history, to figure out how and why all those who came before you—who shared a similar vision—failed in their ability to bring such utopia into fruition. And more importantly, the drawbacks and disasters that occurred as a result of letting idealism blind us to the practical complexities of global governance.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), Michi (30th March 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

It's true that I haven't done an in depth analysis of history and politics, though I do have some understanding which I share on my site, such as the value of integrating left wing and right wing politics, just as successful modern day societies integrate both socialist and capitalist qualities. The first piece I shared in the original post is meant to be a declaration of values to help create oneness on Earth on a spiritual level, and the second is an explanation of some of the values necessary to create a stable unifying foundation capable of holding together an alliance, they're not meant to be a complete plan for world governance, that's not my ambition quite yet.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), Jayke (27th March 2018), wnlight (28th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It's good to have an optimistic outlook for society. But as someone who has studied different organisational systems throughout history, the seeds your planting now, have been planted before, and once those seedlings are subjected to the ruthless dynamics of the natural order, the resulting plant never looks as majestic as the intended vision imagined it to be.

I don't mean to discourage you in anyway, the values you're promoting are worthy values for a society to get behind, and your heart is obviously in the right place. I'm just highlighting some of the dangers that people who've trodden this path before you have continually stumbled over, time and time again. My concern is that the values you've presented so far don't have enough dynamism to deal with all the variables and injustices that can occur as a united earth is brought into fruition.

For a united earth to occur, the value system has to be incredibly complex and sophisticated, which is why humans haven't gotten it right since recorded history began..

From the small acorn grows the mighty oak though so keep drilling down into the complexity of it and adapting the nuances of value structures as you go. I'm sure us humans will learn to unite peacefully eventually.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Elpis (28th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), onevoice (28th March 2018), Orph (27th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

"Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." -- Buddha

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), uzn (28th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I beg to differ with Buddha, because of those who consistently kill to hide the truth.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I think that jmaf6556's ideals would more likely be successful if humanity were more educated, more loving but not believing all that is said by their chosen leaders. Perhaps more ascended, if that will ever be possible. Past failures, i believe, have been due to those human qualities being lacking.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th March 2018), Jayke (28th March 2018), jmaf6556 (28th March 2018), petra (2nd April 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I'm glad to hear that you've studied this subject in depth, Jayke, perhaps we'll have some interesting discussions.

One thing I've noticed is that our modern societies, governments, and alliances don't seem to be founded upon sound spiritual understandings, i.e. the one true all-pervasive and almighty God at the heart of and uniting us all. With such a sound foundation for unity, the one true example and source of perfect and infinite oneness itself, we'd flourish a lot more, without it we're limited. This type of spiritual foundation is now used in various intentional community-related settings that are becoming more widespread these days and the results seem wonderful.

If we get the underlying spiritual understanding and foundation right, everything else that follows will be much easier.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), Jayke (28th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

The problem monotheistic religions or ‘oneness’, spiritual, belief-based, communities have faced in the past, is how do you stop different groups within that one-true-god community from branching off and forming different sects? Historically there’s always been at least 4 different interpretations of the ‘one true god’ that people gravitate towards, which then end up as warring factions—where people who say they believe in the same god—end up trying to subjugate, kill or convert the other factions.

This has been the case since at least the Jewish wars in Roman times, and the renaissance philosophers identified these 4 key character groups as the four humours. Even in today’s academic circles these 4 temperaments cause the backdrop to different factions within the globalist Deep State, as William Russell Mead of Yale university (i.e. skull and bones secret society), discusses in his book Special Providence.

The druids identified these 4 qualities and labelled them the 4 elements. Although the druids did add a 5th element, Nwyvre, which was contained in all the other elements and in which they saw an image of the universal structure of matter and a symbol of God.

I’ve bolded that last phrase because it contains a nugget of insight that most people in the oneness communities tend to overlook, which is that the aether, the source, god, the infinite oneness, etc carries within it the seeds, patterns and blueprints of all creation. Which means the source field of all life contains its own implicit order—the vedas called it Rta—the universal order within nature. The goal of Tibetan Buddhism is to gain the Dharmakaya body so that you can become one with this implicit order.

Joseph Farrel calls it the topological metaphor, an esoteric physics that brings all creation into existence. Now if you figure out how that universal order is structured and build a ‘oneness community’ around that same hierarchical structure, then you might just have the beginnings of a sound underlying spiritual system that can go beyond the warring factions and help unite the elements into a cohesive, synergistic framework.

From what I’ve seen of these alternative communities so far, Michael Tellingers UBUNTU Project, and the notion of contributionism, seems to be most closely aligned to that so far, it’ll be interesting to see if any of his ‘one small town’ initiatives are ever able to gain a foothold in society.

https://ubuntufest.org/the-ubuntu-movement/
    Last edited by Jayke; 29th March 2018 at 21:49.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), jmaf6556 (30th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast