+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More dyes 3/26/18

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default More dyes 3/26/18

According to certain types of investigators in the field of tracking devices and dyes, I am An Alien abductee (do remember a few abductions), And According my friend they sometimes use dye on us. why? I don't know. But once in a while they do show up.

Or you can use Bitchute
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7CIfPquUEsA/
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 28th March 2018 at 14:28.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bob (28th March 2018), mountain_jim (28th March 2018), Nasu (27th March 2018), onevoice (28th March 2018), william r sanford72 (28th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: More dyes 3/26/18

Hi there Shadowstalker, watched your vid but still no better off in understanding. It looks like you are using a black-light or UV light to look at your skin. It looks like something on your skin is showing up under that light..

Sorry, what am I missing here? It seems to me that without an explanation this vid is not useful, it would be better to explain your vid so as to not waste anyone's time who does not wish to ask you further questions. Thanks in advance..x... N

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Orph (27th March 2018), toppy (27th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry I guess you had not been following those particular vids in the past.

According to certain types of investigators in the field of tracking devices and dyes, I am An Alien abductee (do remember a few abductions), And According my friend they sometimes use dye on us. why? I don't know. But once in a while they do show up.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 28th March 2018 at 00:04.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bob (28th March 2018), Nasu (28th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I recall I think it was from Linda Howe (in person meeting), that some of the "bodies" tagged for abduction were marked with a UV (ultra-violet) show in the dark fluorescent dye. Easily recognizable from the air with something illuminating the ground to spot one individual out of a group.

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I recall I think it was from Linda Howe (in person meeting), that some of the "bodies" tagged for abduction were marked with a UV (ultra-violet) show in the dark fluorescent dye. Easily recognizable from the air with something illuminating the ground to spot one individual out of a group.
    Really, do you have a link for that?
    I would love to read it.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Sorry it's been ages since I've sat down with Linda. We had discussed some experiences in Colorado, near the sand dunes (Alamosa).. and I believe I mentioned my excursions to Dulce'..

here are a few links about said topic:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...?q=1&;page=151 do a search on fluorescent

Quote Surrounding Environs

No evidence of blood, tracks, or predators stands alone as an anomaly, but is not the only abnormal aspect of the sights, where the animal remains are found. High levels of radiation are detected, although no logical explanation for this presence has been found. Plants in the immediate vicinity, at times, appear to be extraordinarily lush, only to wither and die in a short time. This shows a total change in the organisms not explained by orthodox understanding.

A fluorescent material of unknown origin has often been observed covering the bodies. Another unusual substance is also found around the carcasses. Minute particles of magnetic iron, in a very pure form, are present in high concentrations in the immediate area. Again, no explanation for this is to be found. It should be pointed out that such traces of pure iron are also found in crop circle anomalies.
    http://www.worldofthestrange.com/ind..._senseless.htm

http://blog.seniorennet.be/peter2011...php?ID=1464300

Quote Sheriffs in New Mexico and Colorado report the more than ten thousand cattle mutilations of were accomplished during the last several years. Usually lights are seen that appear 150 feet in width and 150 feet in length or disc shaped. Little sound if any is heard although some report a small lawn mower sound. Using night scopes observers were able to see aircraft leaving and entering an orange light. The craft apparently mark the cattle for mutilation with fluorescent markings not seen by the human eye, but can be seen in ultraviolet light.

Virtually all the cattle are four years old or heifers. Animals had clamps put on their legs leaving bruises but this evidence was reported in the local news and to the local authorities. The mutilators quickly changed their tactics and picked the cattle up by their hoofs leaving less evidence to be discovered. Generally eyes, ears, mouths, rectums are precisely cut but the valuable meat is left alone. The blood is usually removed.

Linda Howe also reports a spate of cattle mutilations which have occurred on the property of Nebraska rancher Alex Peterson. He recounted how two of his cows were found dead with various strange incisions and organs missing. A third cow, he said, was alive but seemed to be injured and was put down and tested toxins, but the findings came back completely normal. A week later, Peterson found another mutilated cow with its head stuck in a small hole in the ground and, after pulling the cow out, Peterson saw intact spider webs in the hole. The undisturbed spider webs, the lack of dirt in the cow's mouth or nose, and the angle of the body led him to surmise that the animal had to have been dropped from the air. http://www.earthfiles.com/

I almost ended up as a mutilation/abduction my self in the San Luis Valley Colorado one dark and frozen night.. It's not fun dealing with this stuff..

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

thank you @Bob
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread