+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blindfold Reading

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Blindfold Reading

Hello guys
    I have been interested in blindfold reading for quite a while but couldn't find any courses or methods of doing it.

There is a course in Malaysia but it is for children. They used to have adult course but it's ended.

It is best to learn blindfold reading during the age of 5-15 because during that time the left brain had not fully developed yet. The courses said the midbrain activation is not the third eye activation. It is a way to train the brain to detect things. For example, skin vision (Can read by touching), hearing dominant (Can read color or number of a card by hearing) and smell dominant (Can read color or number of a card by smelling). I also heard they use meditation for children to achieve that.

I have been checking through the forum and the closest thing I get is Remote Viewing. Many thanks to Bill Ryan and I am studying it now.

Anyone knows how to do blindfold reading please feel free to share, I will be greatly appreciated, many thanks guys~ peace~~
    Last edited by Leonard; 28th March 2018 at 01:16.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

ErtheVessel (28th March 2018), LifeAngel (29th March 2018), Nasu (28th March 2018), selinam (28th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread