+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Dane Tops: the Camelot Church of Scientology whistleblower

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Dane Tops: the Camelot Church of Scientology whistleblower

It is a surprise to connect Scientology to Rebirthing. Years ago, I experimented with Rebirthing a few times. Some people have a significant and dramatic reaction. I felt no change except some physical attraction to the lady facilitator during the process.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    It is a surprise to connect Scientology to Rebirthing. Years ago, I experimented with Rebirthing a few times. Some people have a significant and dramatic reaction. I felt no change except some physical attraction to the lady facilitator during the process.
    Yes, I knew about the connection with Rebirthing. It is a very creative application of the Dianetics book, so creative that Scientology can't really take credit.

Apparently the notorious sex cult started out as a spin-off of Scientology:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/inside...y_2977898.html

NEW YORK—Keith Raniere, the former leader of purported self-help organization NXIVM “borrowed heavily” from the teachings of Scientology, copied a number of its internal methodologies, and, in some instances, plagiarized word-for-word its unique terminology for his own exalted classes.

3. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I think the nwo is into buying up workable spiritual tech. Also any religion that can be downgraded into manipulating the people of this planet. This includes the big 3 religions. I don't know about Buddhism, but I have heard that the Dali Lama sold out long ago too.

It seems you have to adhere very tightly to your own code and not be lured into selling out or a blind follower of anything.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    I think the nwo is into buying up workable spiritual tech. Also any religion that can be downgraded into manipulating the people of this planet. This includes the big 3 religions. I don't know about Buddhism, but I have heard that the Dali Lama sold out long ago too.
    Raniere attracted some Bronfmans, while Scientology attracted some Khashoggis. Both families have been associated with the mafia. Supposedly the CIA was very interested in cults in connection with mind control.
    Last edited by TomKat; 18th September 2019 at 11:03.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (18th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Entropy is a part of the Natural order, after all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Kryztian (11th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Ed Dawson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dane wrote:
    "This is the mechanism through which heinous acts may be committed by good beings. Because the being is attached to the aesthetic he goes along with the rest of what went with that aesthetic and is actually blind to the actual consequences of his actions. The end can also justify the means when one has a great enough aesthetic attached.
    Thus such a thing can actually occur where persons in rousing agreement with the "aesthetic" of KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING at all COSTS then take part in purifying Scientology. They buy the idea that time is scarce, there is great danger, there isn't time for routine justice actions. They buy the idea that they can afford to make mistakes and fix them later.
    . . .
    In Scientology the "purify the tech" BEINGNESS that is being instilled is having the effect of separating and individuating people from all those who don't have the same beingness, WHETHER THE OTHERS ARE DELIVERING STANDARD TECH OR NOT. This arbitrary beingness that is being mocked up and demanded is one of the biggest additives in Scientology, and it is lowering duplication."

Ed:
    He is correct in identifying a beingness here.
    Any identity, or 'Terminal' is formed from a two part goal structure. The goal consists of a purpose or volition (a 'do') applied to achieve an end result (a 'have'). The two combined form a beingness which does the goal. In scientology jargon, rootword + endword = Terminal.

In this case the 'rootword' or basic purpose plus the 'endword' or desired result, is to keep scientology working. Yes "keeping scientology working" is itself a goal structure. Stated a bit more clearly: 'to enforce scientology standard tech'. That forms the beingness of someone enforcing it. With multiple someones all holding that beingness, they form a group mind, aka morphic field (see Rupert Sheldrake) which has an overmind entity that controls the members of its field, and attacks anyone that field doesn't like. The group mind/morphic field entity is the Thing (Hermetic magick technical word for an artificial entity) which Dane Tops spotted.
    Ed

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ed Dawson For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), EFO (20th July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020)

11. Link to Post #87
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5