Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dane Tops: the Camelot Church of Scientology whistleblower

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Dane Tops: the Camelot Church of Scientology whistleblower

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Standard Scientology does work quite well and I and my many preclears can attest it works quite well. Miracles can occur and amazing realizations are just part of it. If one didn't get these kind of gains I don't think they were doing it standardly.
    My observation has been that "Standard Scientology" as practised before 1978 or so, did work quite well, but nowhere nearly as well as advertised, and led to psychological dependency for another and another and another session. Occasional "super powers" were a temporary, one-off of the type one might get in any other mystical practice. Standard Scientology as practised now in the Church of Scientology appears to do more damage than good, due to the emphasis on "confessionals" and Nazi-style management practices that outweigh whatever good can be achieved in the course room or session room.

The much ballyhooed "Old OT levels" 4 - 7 did not produce permanent results for most people, did not produce super powers, so those who had money ended up doing the expensive "L" rundowns in search of those powers. Eventually in 1978 they introduced the "new OT levels," which do not even attempt to develop any so-called super powers, are strictly about erasing and other "negative gain." The history of Scientology is one of new promises and hype on top of previous failed promises, all the way back to 1950. If Hubbard were alive and vital today, the current program would have been scrapped and maybe a few new programs introduced with accompanying hype, wild claims and new false hope for new generations.
    ~~~

Yes, Tom, but if I may gently say, you're not up to date. There may be quite a bit you're not fully aware of, or not familiar with.

The Bridge has since been expanded to a very significant extent outside of the Church. The new material really does work, and work extremely well.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Kryztian (25th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (25th July 2019), Yoda (26th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Standard Scientology does work quite well and I and my many preclears can attest it works quite well. Miracles can occur and amazing realizations are just part of it. If one didn't get these kind of gains I don't think they were doing it standardly.
    My observation has been that "Standard Scientology" as practised before 1978 or so, did work quite well, but nowhere nearly as well as advertised, and led to psychological dependency for another and another and another session. Occasional "super powers" were a temporary, one-off of the type one might get in any other mystical practice. Standard Scientology as practised now in the Church of Scientology appears to do more damage than good, due to the emphasis on "confessionals" and Nazi-style management practices that outweigh whatever good can be achieved in the course room or session room.

The much ballyhooed "Old OT levels" 4 - 7 did not produce permanent results for most people, did not produce super powers, so those who had money ended up doing the expensive "L" rundowns in search of those powers. Eventually in 1978 they introduced the "new OT levels," which do not even attempt to develop any so-called super powers, are strictly about erasing and other "negative gain." The history of Scientology is one of new promises and hype on top of previous failed promises, all the way back to 1950. If Hubbard were alive and vital today, the current program would have been scrapped and maybe a few new programs introduced with accompanying hype, wild claims and new false hope for new generations.
    ~~~

Yes, Tom, but if I may gently say, you're not up to date. There may be quite a bit you're not fully aware of, or not familiar with.

The Bridge has since been expanded to a very significant extent outside of the Church. The new material really does work, and work extremely well.
    If I may ask Bill,

can you break-down in easily digestible language why the new material works so well, and what can it achieve please?

I've tried, over maybe four years, to try and gain an understanding of what this practice can do for people, but am still pretty much non the wiser due to the conflicting views out there on the internet.

Many thanks.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), Kryztian (25th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Does the new material provide any information helpful to align with Source (i.e. "Thy will be done.")? No imposters allowed. :-)
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 25th July 2019 at 14:56.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), Kryztian (25th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Does the new material provide any information helpful to align with Source (i.e. "Thy will be done.")? No imposters allowed. :-)
    Yes, it does.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th July 2019), Kryztian (25th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th August 2019), Yoda (26th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Is the "new material" available to the public?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

These are great questions and I look forward to the answers. Perhaps we need a new thread on a topic about what Freezone Scientology can do for the average human being.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

acc355 (22nd August 2019), Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), James Newell (26th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th July 2019), The Moss Trooper (25th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    If I may ask Bill,

can you break-down in easily digestible language why the new material works so well, and what can it achieve please?

I've tried, over maybe four years, to try and gain an understanding of what this practice can do for people, but am still pretty much non the wiser due to the conflicting views out there on the internet.

Many thanks.
    Well, I'll try!

There are several summary ways in which these processes work. (And there are many of them, all needing to be applied correctly, just like tuning a car engine, or optimizing one's health.)
    1. What's called 'negative gain'. The analogy there might be regaining one's health by eradicating a virus.
    2. Optimizing one's natural protection. As above, it's like strengthening the spiritual immune system.
    3. Enhancing one's natural psychic abilities, such as telepathy, remote perception, and so on. That's connected to (1) above, inasmuch as the analogy is like freeing the stuck brakes, as well as tuning the engine.
    4. Removing the influence of emotionally charged incidents from one's deep past (or even one's recent past). It can't be emphasized enough the extent to which we're all influenced by non-optimum events of various kinds, that happened eons ago and which may not ever have been completely healed.
    5. The above can apply not just with emotionally charged incidents, but anything at all which leaves an open question or a state of not knowing. Like, wondering what one experienced when such-and-such happened, or a great deal of attention on an incompletely known past life. That in itself can capture personal energy and act as a kind of sea anchor on one's spiritual growth.
    6. Various training routines that help one to deal with everyday issues large and small (non-physical issues, too), in a effective and causative way.
    7. A spectrum of other processes that are a little hard to describe, but which optimize one's ability in various areas. Some of these (known as the 'Grades') are encountered fairly early on. They can also be done many times, each time cutting deeper as one's awareness increases, with new issues being addressed. They also have some counterparts at more advanced levels, in which more esoteric, non-physical abilities are enhanced.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th July 2019 at 16:55.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2019), Cara (26th July 2019), drneglector (30th July 2019), happyuk (25th July 2019), Hervé (25th July 2019), James Newell (26th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), Kate (26th July 2019), Kryztian (25th July 2019), Mike (25th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th July 2019), scotslad (27th July 2019), The Moss Trooper (25th July 2019), Yoda (26th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

If I may ask Bill,

Many thanks.
    Well, I'll try!

There are several summary ways in which these processes work. (And there are many of them, all needing to be applied correctly, just like tuning a car engine, or optimizing one's health.)
    1. What's called 'negative gain'. The analogy there might be regaining one's health by eradicating a virus.
    2. Optimizing one's natural protection. As above, it's like strengthening the spiritual immune system.
    3. Enhancing one's natural psychic abilities, such as telepathy, remote perception, and so on. That's connected to (1) above, inasmuch as the analogy is like freeing the stuck brakes, as well as tuning the engine.
    4. Removing the influence of emotionally charged incidents from one's deep past (or even one's recent past). It can't be emphasized enough the extent to which we're all influenced by non-optimum events of various kinds, that happened eons ago and which may not ever have been completely healed.
    5. The above can apply not just with emotionally charged incidents, but anything at all which leaves an open question or a state of not knowing. Like, wondering what one experienced when such-and-such happened, or a great deal of attention on an incompletely known past life. That in itself can capture personal energy and act as a kind of sea anchor on one's spiritual growth.
    6. Various training routines that help one to deal with everyday issues large and small (non-physical issues, too), in a effective and causative way.
    7. A spectrum of other processes that are a little hard to describe, but which optimize one's ability in various areas. Some of these (known as the 'Grades') are encountered fairly early on. They can also be done many times, each time cutting deeper as one's awareness increases, with new issues being addressed. They also have some counterparts at more advanced levels, in which more esoteric, non-physical abilities are enhanced.

Thank you for the detailed, and easy to understand, reply. Much appreciated.

I for a while, recently, went to-and-fro as to whether to engage with a Freezone to see if I could benefit in any way from what they had to offer. I'm still undecided, and now find myself leaning toward not engaging with this practice. I have read with interest what Jamie DeWolf (L. Ron Hubbard's Great Grandson) has brought forth over the last few years. I include this link here, for Tony Ortega's site, for anyone's interest:

https://tonyortega.org/2014/05/10/ja...logys-founder/

Jamie DeWolf: I’ve found the last memoir of the son of Scientology’s founder

Quote During a mesmerizing performance last night in Clearwater, Florida at the Flag Down anti-Scientology conference, Jamie DeWolf made a stunning revelation. He’s authenticated bizarre writings that had been attributed to his grandfather, L. Ron Hubbard Jr., who was the son of Scientology’s founder. They paint a disturbing portrait of the influence of the occult on the Hubbard men as they used Scientology in its early days to further their personal aims.

Jamie found that in 1981 his grandfather had written a memoir he titled “The Telling of Me, by Me.” Jamie read the introduction and some pages of bizarre material in which Nibs talked about learning the occult from his famous father.

Jamie actually first ran into those occult writings when we brought them to his attention several months ago. Arnie Lerma had posted a portion of them online some years ago, saying that they were from another work that Nibs had helped write in the early 1970s. During our research, we discovered that the occult pages couldn’t be from that earlier work, but Arnie couldn’t help us determine where they were from. When we brought them to Jamie’s attention, we told him that we couldn’t be sure where they came from or if they were authentic. And until last night we didn’t know that he’d found out their actual origin.

Jamie tells us that he’s been probing his family members for more information about his grandfather. And that’s how he learned that the family still had material that belonged to Nibs which had been left behind after his 1991 death. In that material was the 1981 manuscript of “The Telling of Me, by Me,” including the introduction and occult section that Jamie made public last night.
    From L. Ron Hubbard Jr's manuscript, "The Telling of Me, by Me".

Quote I’m the son of God. I mislead you slightly. I’m the son of the man who creates gods. Again, I mislead you slightly. I’m a son of the man who created and founded Dianetics and Scientology, which creates gods. I’m a son of L. Ron Hubbard. This book is my dying declaration. My last will and testament. My father will order my death. My father does not use the word ‘murder.’ He prefers to use the word ‘suicide.’

I’ll give you a full tour, a tour that will cost you only a little sanity, a little reality, a queasy stomach maybe, or even an erection, an aching clitoris, a hard nipple or two. You may want to rush into the nearest church, or run out of one. A view on this tour will make a terminal ecstasy or permanent celibacy.

I left the orgs, as they’re called, November 23, 1959 at 9 a.m. sharp while I was at our headquarters in Washington D.C., 1812 19th Street. At that time, I fully intended to entirely forget the whole sorry mess. The con. The mountains of bull**** and beast-****. I tried. I failed. I am still failing. Thank God for failure. If I’d been successful there wouldn’t be this book.

Just when people think they have me or dad brought to the ground in a box, we click into the realm of the great beast. This isn’t science fiction, fantasy, or insanity. Ask the thousands of people I’ve personally known and who have dealt with us personally. We are mind****ers. Real mind****ers in the real world.

Dianetics and Scientology is the largest, oldest, and most powerful cult in existence. Period. I am one. He has hordes of people and cash. The house odds are in his favor. That’s all. I’ve always been ready, willing, and able to put my life where my mouth is. Let’s all see if he is. I hope so. I pray so. Come out, Daddy. Come out, wherever you are. Pick your weapons and battleground. I have a book to give you.

I do not intend to replace L. Ron Hubbard. I do not intend to assume command of the junk pile. I resisted the numerous offers, both internal and external. My gauntlet has been openly thrown. Let him, and him alone, pick it up.

What the hell is Dianetics and Scientology? It’s a religion. A religion of self. It’s one man’s religion. One man’s labyrinth. A trip of L. Ron Hubbard’s. A trip he lays on everyone else as ‘the trip,’ their trip, your trip. A science fiction story he wrote and forced into reality within the heads of others by the will of L. Ron Hubbard. The self-created fantasy of one man brought to deadly reality for others by a simple word: agreement.

What LRH drummed into my head by his magic tech was, “Do what you will is the whole of the law. Do only that which satisfies the Will.” What the hell does that mean? I didn’t find out myself, consciously, that is, until mid-December 1952 when my father was giving a series of lectures in Philadelphia. Not from the lectures — privately, in his hotel room. He deemed it proper at that time to openly initiate me into his sources. He gives me the first of a series of books. Books and content to be kept forever secret. He says, to reveal them is to cause instant insanity. Rip my mind apart. Destroy me, he warns. Secrets, techniques, and powers he alone has conquered and harnessed.

I listen with hypnotic fascination. The books; some recently republished, some over 1,200 years old, some 5,000 years old.

“Gifts,” he says.

He is excited, fearful, cautious. he is tense. Unimparted secrets imparted for the first time. I open the books, intending to only thumb through. I am awed and amazed; I know these books! How could I?

He answers: “They were used to conceive you. And birth you too. I’ve read them to you while you were asleep. Drugged too. Hypnotized too. For years,” he says.

“Katie too. And Polly too. Scores of women. Blood and pain women. My Scarlet Women,” he says. “Souls torn open,” he says. “I’ve made The Magick really work,” he says. “No more foolish rituals. I’ve stripped The Magick to basics. Access without liability,” he says. “I’ll teach you. Learn well, my son, for you shall take my place. Be likened unto me. Fashioned by my hand. Entering the Golden Dawn with me and carrying it to the stars and beyond,” he says. “Scarlet Women of your own,” he says. “Plenty. For They are the secret to the Doorway. Use and consume. Feast. Drink the power through them. Waste and discard them. Sex by Will,” he says. “Love by Will,” he says. “No caring. No sharing. No feelings. None,” he says. “Sex and love reversed,” he says. “Blind love through sex. Love isn’t sex. Love is no good; puts you at effect-point,” he says. “Sex is power,” he says. “No, sex is the route to power,” he says. “The route to the Doorway. The Doorway to power,” he says. “FInd your Scarlet Woman,” he says. “Create your Causation,” he says. “Make your own Scarlet Women,” he says.

“Scarlet?” I ask.

“Yes, Scarlet. The blood of their bodies; the blood of their soul,” he says. “Release the Will from bondage,” he says. “Bend the body. Bend the mind. Bend their will,” he says. “Beat back the past,” he says. “Free your Will. Unfetter the Will from the past, from the future,” he says. “The present is the only thing. No consequences. None answering. No guilt,” he says. “Nothing is wrong in the present. The Will is free — Total free,” he says. “No feelings. No effort. Pure thought. Thinking alone; separated. The Will postulating the will,” he says.

“Will, Sex, Love, Blood, Door, Power, Will. Logical,” he says. “The Doorway of plenty. The great Door of the Great Beast. Him. You. Me. Our Will. Our Power. Our Reality. Ours Alone,” he says.

He repeats an incantation; invokes the Door opening to the realm of The Beast. The Great Beast. I vomit. I hurt. I feel the power flood through the Doorway. I shine. I am well.

Father says again, “Never tell or much worse will happen.”

I nod. He commands me to read. I have trouble. I keep trancing. Father has commanded. I read. “The Book Of The Law.” “The Sacred Magic Of Abra-Melin.” “The Sex Magic Of The Ninth Degree Of The O.T.O.” And later, many more textbooks. Many more hours of learning. Of practice with Dad. Practice alone. And use. An academy of religious arts and sciences. The academy of power. Hubbard power. Personal power. Not Scientology power. Great power. Beast power.

Dad was correct. Very right on. It worked exactly as he said. It still does and always will.

People mistake L. Ron Hubbard and his Scientology. They see the apparency, and not the actuality. By design. Scientology does not work as stated; but as intended. As intended by its creator L Ron Hubbard. To keep the Doorway open. To remain in the realm of the Great Beast. To feed the hunger of the Will. His Will. When he emptied the purse of man and the heart of women; it seeks onward and outward. Appetite. Forever appetite.

Scientology is the snare. The passion flower. the Cloak of Lights. The glow of power. A power always wanting. Always needing. The Will never satisfied.

Keep the books under lock and key, he says. I do for years. I burn them as a symbolic gesture many more years later. For I am my own exorcist.

Seems to be that those that are using such practices may not know, ultimately, from whence they came and what the intention was behind the public facade. And as we all should know, intent is everything.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 25th July 2019 at 18:03.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), Matthew (25th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2019), Valerie Villars (25th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Is the "new material" available to the public?
    Yes... Jim Newell (James Newell) has it all. (So do I, but I'm not formally trained to deliver it.)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Kryztian (27th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Seems to be that those that are using such practices may not know, ultimately, from whence they came and what the intention was behind the public facade. And as we all should know, intent is everything.
    That makes for great reading! Considering the source, though, I'm not sure how much, if any, is true. But assuming it is true, it doesn't invalidate the techniques of Scientology. Most of it was not originated by Hubbard, although he took all the credit. And a lot that he did originate was derivative from Freud, Maslow and others. Also, that which was bad got changed or discarded by the tech people actually doing sessions day after day. That's the problem with being a sociopath: you have to surround yourself with good people to avoid detection.

Was Hubbard a schizophrenic? Probably. Certainly LRH Jr was. Might a schizophrenic create a fantasy about getting one over on the whole world? Sure, why not? Hubbard seemed to have a need to balance any good he did with an equal amount of evil. Perhaps that was part of his genius, and his seeming ability to stand in hell and touch heaven. He was a kind of mental giant, but certainly not a very sane one.

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I did the old Ot levels 4- 7 and they still seem fairly stable to me and that is my observation. Super powers weren't in the end phenomenas as I recall. But also certain things attained are quite unreal to people being bodies. Also the old physical universe can give anyone on any level a bad hair day. There are no absolutes or guarantees on increasing your awareness and abilities as a spiritual being. Maybe people did offer some ridiculous things but most of the things stated I achieved and what is more amazing is that a well trained auditor that can duplicate the data can get amazing gains for others.

I think Scientology is analogous to a mountain, the mountain being the not know and case of an immortal spiritual that he has had through the eons. Many a mountain climber blame the mountain or their fellow climbers for their inability to climb the mountain. But we all know if he was a better climber and prepared a bit better he could have made it to the top if he didn't become disillusioned and give up the climb.

As I continue to climb I think the mountain doesn't want climbing, but screw the mountain I climb anyway.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2019), Cara (26th July 2019), Constance (26th July 2019), justntime2learn (27th July 2019), Kryztian (27th July 2019), scotslad (27th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

I did the old Ot levels 4- 7 and they still seem fairly stable to me and that is my observation. Super powers weren't in the end phenomenas as I recall.
    Those levels had drills, such as out of body, intention, etc. Drills were absent in the new levels, which consisted of mainly exorcism (the latest attempt to create a "real Clear").

This description on old OT6 is accurate, as I recall:

https://www.reddit.com/r/scientology..._ot6_question/

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Cara (28th July 2019)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

As I continue to climb I think the mountain doesn't want climbing, but screw the mountain I climb anyway.
    Maybe take a year off. And if resistance is from your body, the body always wins the argument.
    Last edited by TomKat; 28th July 2019 at 01:41.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2019), Cara (28th July 2019)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

You are correct. Doing the upper levels helps make it easier. There is quite a bit more to handle after those original levels.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2019), Cara (28th July 2019), Kryztian (2nd August 2019)

28. Link to Post #75
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    I was just rereading Fundamentals of Success and have to say I love its practicality and deep insight
    Does anyone have another book recommendation for DIY Scientology? (Specially about communication and Maybe some OT drills)

Regarding entities, I got one time a free session from someone who built a whole system around "first the entities the rest will take care of itself" and with hindsight I get the feeling that this actually brought on some more trouble in my 3rd eye frontal area.
    Self-Analysis.
    Yes!
    I was on staff in Auckland for a number of years and this was the book I preferred to sell to people...something they could start with straight away and get results they could see.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mischief For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2019)

30. Link to Post #76
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

~~~

Unfortunately Bill, those of us who suffered under the current Scio regime and I am assuming its still the same regime, have difficulty accepting, let alone hoping what you say is true.

I have come to the conclusion that there has been a systematic 'Find, Isolate, divide and conquer' strategy put in place to ensure all inhabitants on this planet are reduced to a decayed state.
    It is my belief that this has been on going for centuries and is now in its final stages. I'm feeling a bit negative right now, sorry, but I think we have run out of time unless you and your people have something that can turn things around right now.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mischief For This Post:

acc355 (24th October 2019), Bill Ryan (28th August 2019)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mischief (here)
    Unfortunately Bill, those of us who suffered under the current Scio regime and I am assuming its still the same regime, have difficulty accepting, let alone hoping what you say is true.

I have come to the conclusion that there has been a systematic 'Find, Isolate, divide and conquer' strategy put in place to ensure all inhabitants on this planet are reduced to a decayed state.
    It is my belief that this has been on going for centuries and is now in its final stages. I'm feeling a bit negative right now, sorry, but I think we have run out of time unless you and your people have something that can turn things around right now.
    I don't know about the Ron's Org levels, but the levels in the Church also produced results, although not to the degree advertised. For those with some psychic sensibility, check out this video of David Mayo. With his large, white aura, he could probably be mistaken for a saint or a holy man in some cultures. But no, he was just a guy who cleaned a lot of crap out of his energy body:

https://youtu.be/RCtPa8UEA6Q

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2019), Cara (2nd August 2019), Victoria (31st August 2019)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mischief (here)
    I really understand! But that doesn't mean it's not true.

I wrote this page, over 10 years ago. (Remarkably, it's still there! ) This might possibly help a little. It's a good summary.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

acc355 (9th September 2019), James Newell (28th August 2019), Victoria (31st August 2019), Yoda (31st August 2019)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Nice write up Bill! As I continue to do the Ron's Org bridge, I stand in amazement of what we can untangle as spiritual beings. Some have had failures in the Ron's Org tech but it continues to deliver to me anyway in abundance.

http://scientology.wikia.com/wiki/Rons_Org

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2019), Michi (30th August 2019)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I finally finished reading the transcript of Bill's Dane Tops interview. I find this fascinating:

D: "There are so many isms and things that came out of Scientology. Regression. Rebirthing came out of it, Primal Scream, Werner Erhard’s est came out of it, Landmark came out of it, NXIVM came out of it and NXIVM is just fabulous, improving on some things in Scientology in several important ways. I’ve done them all and seen what people did with Hubbard’s stuff."

NXIVM is fabulous? Dane was in the NXIVM cult? Interesting...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast