+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cloaking? Ghost Echoes? Memories Re-Enactments? Holograms? Density Bleed throughs? Selective Mass Hypnosis?

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Cloaking? Ghost Echoes? Memories Re-Enactments? Holograms? Density Bleed throughs? Selective Mass Hypnosis?

Independent witnesses report silent ghost plane over Ripley, UK which 'turned the sky dark'

Christopher Harper and Nick Reid Derby Telegraph
    Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:18 UTC

Was a ghost plane really seen in Derbyshire's skies?

Separate reports of a mysterious ghost plane have emerged in Derbyshire where witnesses have seen a dark, silent shape' sweep across the sky.

Onlookers have stated they have seen a dark shape in the sky at around 6.45pm on Monday night at different locations across the county.

Mark O'Brien believes he saw a quiet, low-flying plane fly above him after picking his daughter up from her swimming lesson in Ripley.

He said: "It was so low, it must have been only been around two or three houses high. I thought it was going to crash at one point but it was large and very quiet.

"I remember it flying above me and my heart stopping for a second. It looked like an old World War Two plane but it was dark so I couldn't make it out.

"I panicked because I thought it was coming down on the houses near Ashford Rise which is near my house. There was no noise or smoke. It just flew off and disappeared between some nearby trees.

"I came into work today and told my colleagues about what had happened, thinking they would expect me to be crazy.

Dozens more sightings of silent ghost plane over Derbyshire

"But one of them said they had saw the plane as well fly around Heage. It's so weird really but I know quite a lot of people have seen them before".

Lyndsey Taylor, of Barnsley, claims to have seen two ghost planes at the same time as Mr O'Brien, only this time near the village of Hope, in the Derbyshire Peak District.

She said: "The whole thing was really weird, we were driving towards Bamcroft when the radio suddenly lost all signal and the sky just went really dark.

"All of a sudden this huge old aeroplane flew straight over our heads, completely silent and was heading for the ground.

"My partner and daughter both saw the same thing. We thought it was going to crash, but then it just disappeared.

"Seconds later we saw what looked like the same aircraft, this time to our left, and it banked over on its side and looked as though it was going to crash before disappearing.

"There is no way a real plane could have had the speed or the height to pull out of it, but we heard no crash at all.

"The plane looked really old with propellers and was green.

"The whole thing lasted a couple of seconds and before we knew it, it was all over and it had got brighter again.

"I don't know if there is such a thing as a ghost plane, but I cant think what else it can be."

Pam Orridge said the news of the new sightings prompted her to remember a sighting from a few years ago.

She said: "My son and I were driving along the A6 towards Rowsley from Darley Dale.

"We had just passed Church Road on our left and well before Arconic Forgings and Extrusion also on the left.

"Suddenly in front of us was an aircraft flying very low towards us.

"So low we thought it would crash into us but then it banked sideways and disappeared.

"We could not identify the aircraft other than it was old because it happened so quickly and left us quite shocked."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aurvandil (29th March 2018), avid (30th March 2018), Billy (29th March 2018), BMJ (31st March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), Debra (29th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), DNA (30th March 2018), enigma3 (30th March 2018), Ewan (29th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), genevieve (29th March 2018), Ioneo (29th March 2018), Jad (30th March 2018), justntime2learn (29th March 2018), Justplain (30th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th March 2018), meeradas (29th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Mike (29th March 2018), Nasu (29th March 2018), seko (30th March 2018), selinam (29th March 2018), sijohn (29th March 2018), Spirithorse (29th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2018), toppy (29th March 2018), william r sanford72 (29th March 2018), Woody (29th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Cloaking? Ghost Echoes? Memories Re-Enactments? Holograms? Density Bleed throughs? Selective Mass Hypnosis?

It seems it may be an experimental hologram most likely for testing credibility. It's similar to the "city in the sky" in china. It could be ramping up for a future world wide false flag. Using an old plane makes it not so scary as a say UFO.
    Last edited by Desire; 29th March 2018 at 15:54.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), Debra (29th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), genevieve (29th March 2018), Hervé (29th March 2018), Ioneo (29th March 2018), Jad (30th March 2018), justntime2learn (30th March 2018), Justplain (30th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Nasu (29th March 2018), seko (30th March 2018), selinam (29th March 2018), sijohn (29th March 2018), Spirithorse (29th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2018), william r sanford72 (29th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Cloaking? Ghost Echoes? Memories Re-Enactments? Holograms? Density Bleed throughs? Selective Mass Hypnosis?

Does anyone remember about the man who talked of being at a presentation where a gentleman walked down the aisle, took off his glasses to clean them, took the stage, gave his presentation......BUT.....turns out "he" was a hologram!!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (30th March 2018), BMJ (31st March 2018), Cidersomerset (29th March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), Desire (30th March 2018), Hervé (29th March 2018), Jad (30th March 2018), justntime2learn (30th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Nasu (29th March 2018), william r sanford72 (29th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Does anyone remember about the man who talked of being at a presentation where a gentleman walked down the aisle, took off his glasses to clean them, took the stage, gave his presentation......BUT.....turns out "he" was a hologram!!
    The following holograms are in a dark background, but with a cloudy sky, you could most probably project a ghostly hologram.

Japanese hologram singner

Céine Dion signing with Elvis Presley

Last edited by Flash; 29th March 2018 at 17:27.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2018), Cidersomerset (29th March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), Desire (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), Hervé (29th March 2018), justntime2learn (30th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Nasu (29th March 2018), william r sanford72 (30th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

To my surprise it was all a hologram...and I was so shocked after I realized the host wasn't real I almost fell outta my chair.I made repeat visit that day to watch it over and over again trying to wrap my head around the tech.That was over ten years ago..

William.

WHAT'S INSIDE . . .
    The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum
    Ghosts of the Library

Ghosts of the Library is a dramatic and magical special effects presentation that uses Holavision® to capture the mystery and the exciting sense of discovery that scholars and curators feel as they approach a great research collection. Holavision® is a proprietary BRC Imagination Arts-owned technology that allows a live, on-stage actor to appear to control smoke and vapors around him or her, causing the vapors to condense and form images that seem to interact with and respond to the actor. In addition, Holavision® permits the magical “fade away”, dissolve or disappearance of the on-stage live actor.

A live Host, a historian/curator, welcomes the visitors to the library. In combination with state-of-the-art special effects, he will explain the activities, detective work, and discoveries waiting to be made in a great presidential archive.

One item he shows is Mrs. Lincoln’s music box. He plays it for the audience. But then he snaps the music off and poses the question: “So what? Why study all this old stuff? Why even save it? Who cares?”

The Host begins to answer his own questions by describing the collection and the discoveries waiting to be made here. The collection is filled with more than words and thoughts. In this room are the actual objects that Lincoln and others used. As the Host speaks, amazing things start to happen. Holavision® special effects cause the ghosts of Civil War soldiers to rise from the objects he shows the audience. The ghosts of Lincoln, Mary, and their contemporaries momentarily appear and disappear, their translucent images drifting through the “Library.” A quill rises from the library table and begins writing in the air, in Lincoln’s handwriting.

The host explains that we save original objects from history because they connect us to the people and events of history and make them real. They help tell us who we are as a country and as a people. History also whispers a hint of who we will become.

Now there is one last surprise. The Host puts on a Civil War coat and “transforms” into a Civil War soldier. He bids farewell and reveals that he too is a ghost, a Civil War soldier who died in battle. As he speaks, the “Library” magically “transforms” into a battlefield. The Host then turns, walks toward the horizon and slowly fades away.

http://lincolnlibraryandmuseum.com/ghosts.htm
    TRUTH and BALANCE

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2018), Cidersomerset (29th March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), Desire (30th March 2018), DNA (30th March 2018), Elpis (29th March 2018), Ewan (29th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Hervé (29th March 2018), Kristin (30th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Nasu (29th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,090 times in 2,402 posts

Same story, or close enough, from many years ago.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...sh-Countryside

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Aurvandil (29th March 2018), BMJ (31st March 2018), Cidersomerset (29th March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), DNA (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Hervé (29th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Nasu (29th March 2018), william r sanford72 (29th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Oh, well 't'was good while the swamp gas lasted...

RAF steps in to reveal the truth behind the ghost plane sightings

After dozens of people said they witnessed an eerie ghost plane flying silently over Derbyshire, the truth [?] has now emerged

By Nick Reid
    20:55, 28 MAR 2018
    Updated21:02, 28 MAR 2018

[video at link]

The RAF is assuring people not to worry about a 'ghost plane' spotted over Derbyshire.

Air force chiefs have revealed that three military aircraft were in the area at the time of the sightings on Monday evening.

Many witnesses claiming to have seen a dark-coloured Second World War aircraft gliding silently towards the ground before disappearing from view.

But the RAF say three of their multi-purpose aircraft were over Derbyshire on Monday and that's likely to be what people saw.

A spokesman from the RAF force said: “The RAF can confirm that three Hercules aircraft, from RAF Brize Norton, flew a routine sortie across the Derbyshire area on Monday evening.

"We are routinely flying over the Peak District and we increased our fleet of A400m Atlas from eight to 22 last year, so in the next two years we will be doing more test flights over the area.

Witnesses have said they have seen a ghost plane in the skies of Derbyshire “We tend to fly over the Peak District and Lake District because those areas are less populated which makes it safer for everyone involved.

“Also the challenging landscapes provide good training conditions for our pilots who need to practice flying in extreme conditions.”

Yesterday and today, the Derby Telegraph was inundated with calls from people claiming to have seen a "ghost plane" at different locations across the county.

Witnesses stated they saw a dark, fast-moving and silent aircraft sweep across the sky.

One resident captured this image of what they believed was a 'ghost plane' flying over Derbyshire Some believed it was the ghost of a Second World War Douglas Dakota that crashed in the county more than 70 years ago, but others were not so sure and believed there was a rational explanation for the sightings.

One witness took to Twitter about the sightings.

They wrote: “Two RAF C-130 Hercules aircraft flew low level over Matlock around that time on Monday night.

“They would have been over Ambergate at around the right time.

“Both would have looked a drab green in colour.”

The Lockheed C-130 Hercules is a four-engine turboprop military transport aircraft.

The versatile airframe has found uses in a variety of other roles, including as a gunship (AC-130), for airborne assault, search and rescue, scientific research support, weather reconnaissance, aerial refuelling, maritime patrol and aerial firefighting.

It is now the main tactical airlifter for many military forces worldwide. More than 40 variants of the Hercules, including a civilian one marketed as the Lockheed L-100, operate in more than 60 nations.

Related:
    Independent witnesses report silent ghost plane which 'turned the sky dark'

Is this the stricken plane now haunting the skies of Derbyshire?

===================================================

Now... Hercules C-130 are not known to be silent, noiseless flying monsters...

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (30th March 2018), BMJ (31st March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), DNA (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Jad (30th March 2018), Kristin (30th March 2018), meeradas (29th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Nasu (29th March 2018), seko (30th March 2018), Spirithorse (29th March 2018), william r sanford72 (30th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Herve, i am not sure that the RAF narrative of hurcules aircraft on training runs is any more believable than the weather balloon story at roswell. Multiple witnesses speak of a silence to the engine. Hercules are very noisy.

Did anyone in the UK trace the truthfulness of these witness accounts? I am suspicious of a witness named P. Orridge (porridge).

If the witnesses are credible, then the haulogram theory gains traction. Many claim that the 'planes' hitting the twin towers and the pentagon on 9/11 were actually missiles with haulographic cloaking.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), Desire (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Hervé (30th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Michi (30th March 2018), Valerie Villars (4th April 2018), william r sanford72 (30th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    [...]
    ... Multiple witnesses speak of a silence to the engine. Hercules are very noisy.
    [...]
    I agree:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    ===================================================

Now... Hercules C-130 are not known to be silent, noiseless flying monsters...
    ... unless they've managed to design "mufflers" which cancel the "noise-sound waves"?

Otherwise, this may also be an "April's Fools" prequel? Else we are in the middle of an out-of-place "Silly Season"

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (30th March 2018), BMJ (31st March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Kristin (30th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), william r sanford72 (30th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks, Ewan, for the link! Reminds me of the story of a modern day ship receiving a WWII radio transmission! Time slips seem probable?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2018), Daughter of Time (30th March 2018), Ewan (31st March 2018), Hervé (30th March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), william r sanford72 (30th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I was working out of town in the fall of 2016 in Montreal. After getting back from work, I decided to go for a walk since my hotel was in Old Montreal (a part of the city which I love). Upon walking down a cobble stone street, i noticed an alley way and at the end of the it was a beautiful old Cathedral which attracted me so powerfully that i decided to walk up to it. As I was walking down the alleyway, the Cathedral disappeared! It was a hologram!!!

I talked to some people who were as mesmerized as i was and they informed me that it was part of some special celebration that had taken place. I did not ask for details as I was in a bit of a state. I think, perhaps, it was a special exhibit from "Nuit Blanche" which was kept functioning for a while. Fascinating!

I shudder at the implications of such things. Could a person not be framed for a crime they did not commit by inserting a hologram of that person at the time and location and scene of the crime? Or worse! Many things come to mind as to what could be done to make people believe things that never happened.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Hervé (30th March 2018), Icare (12th August 2018), Limor Wolf (7th April 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), Valerie Villars (4th April 2018), william r sanford72 (30th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Like abductions!!!

Interesting what happened to you, Daughter of Time! It's like the people in the U.K. seeing a WWII airplane in the sky that disappeared! Huh?!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2018), Daughter of Time (31st March 2018), Hervé (31st March 2018), Mercedes (31st March 2018), william r sanford72 (30th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread