+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russian poisoning false flag?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Russian poisoning false flag?

Is it just me, or does this have all the earmarks of a false flag?

1) A dastardly deed is perpetrated by persons unknown
    2) The supposed perpetrator is almost immediately named
    3) A massive media campaign supporting the official story supplies no evidence against said perpetrator
    4) Broad actions are taken based on the "fact" of the perpetrator's guilt

Sound familiar?
    JFK
    RFK
    Gulf of Tonkin
    OK City bombing
    9/11
    Putin/Trump election conspiracy

That's just off the top of my head

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st March 2018), bennycog (30th March 2018), Bill Ryan (31st March 2018), bojancan (31st March 2018), Cardillac (31st March 2018), Elpis (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), GaelVictor (30th March 2018), ghostrider (31st March 2018), Intranuclear (30th March 2018), Leonard (30th March 2018), meeradas (30th March 2018), Nasu (30th March 2018), seko (30th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2018), toppy (30th March 2018), Watching from Cyprus (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Russian poisoning false flag?

I agree. There was a very quick rush to judgement. Both the UK and US are not without guilt when it comes to both chemical and biological weapons. My thoughts were that this could have been done by a third player to blame Russia and foment bad blood. But after seeing it play out as it has, it seems obvious to me that the UK government and their allies have made their own minds up. The question as always is who gains most from this? Time will tell... N

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

avid (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), ghostrider (31st March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th March 2018), Leonard (30th March 2018), seko (30th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2018), toppy (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

The question of whether this is orchestrated or not is moot, in my view... I don’t mean to sound dismissive or brash - I just mean that if it is presented to us in the press a certain way, I think it is clear that this thing has ugly written all over it

The thing that puzzles me: what are the benefits to both sides? What do both sides get out of it?
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 30th March 2018 at 03:09.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

avid (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), meeradas (30th March 2018), Megalithic Man (1st April 2018), Nasu (30th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2018), toppy (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

weird stuff on media right now..seems like they pushing for war.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Did You See Them (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), ghostrider (31st March 2018), Intranuclear (30th March 2018), Nasu (30th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2018), toppy (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    The question of whether this is orchestrated or not is moot, in my view... I don’t mean to sound dismissive or brash - I just mean that if it is presented to us in the press a certain way, I think it is clear that this thing has ugly written all over it

The thing that puzzles me: what are the benefits to both sides? What do both sides get out of it?
    If I may be permitted to say: There is no "both sides." This apparent duality is an illusion, contrived by those who hold the levers of power and control. Basically, global central bankers and their handlers.

It's the same program they always employ. They create "wedge issues" to divide people into two, sometimes more, groups. They control the information, most of which is false, all of which is confusing and ambiguous, if not contradictory (cognitive dissonance), to then control the debate and push results in the direction and to the ends and outcomes they desire.

The benefit is to the puppet masters, who sit astride the illuminated all seeing eye on top of the pyramid representing the hierarchical global structure. They are "both sides" and that is how both sides benefit.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

bojancan (31st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Intranuclear (30th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th March 2018), Michi (30th March 2018), Nasu (30th March 2018), toppy (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018), wondering (30th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

It’s basically to keep imprinting the “fear factor” on everyone’s subconscious.. plus I read somewhere that this was maybe a distraction to bury the story about the large ring of pedos that was uncovered in England.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), GaelVictor (30th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th March 2018), Nasu (30th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2018), toppy (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The Rothschilds??!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    weird stuff on media right now..seems like they pushing for war.
    I agree - maybe not war itself but a revisiting to cold war "defense" spending.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Intranuclear (30th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th March 2018), Nasu (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

It's good to revisit the old David Icke videos to put all this in perspective!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

If I may be permitted to say: There is no "both sides." This apparent duality is an illusion, contrived by those who hold the levers of power and control. Basically, global central bankers and their handlers.

It's the same program they always employ. They create "wedge issues" to divide people into two, sometimes more, groups. They control the information, most of which is false, all of which is confusing and ambiguous, if not contradictory (cognitive dissonance), to then control the debate and push results in the direction and to the ends and outcomes they desire.

The benefit is to the puppet masters, who sit astride the illuminated all seeing eye on top of the pyramid representing the hierarchical global structure. They are "both sides" and that is how both sides benefit.
    Yes no both sides, all one game and we live the consequences.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (31st March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the American intelligence agencies are good at killing a person and making it appear Russia or whomever did it...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

People in Obama's administration were pushing for war with Russia over Ukraine, though Obama dragged his heels. Hillary Clinton was signalling she would take us to war with Russia after she won the election, but she lost. It's the same agenda, but with an absurd pretext and it won't work. Heather Nauert was on TV, like Theresa May, treating it as a certified fact that Russia was behind the poisoning, saying Russia should admit it, that it's the "adult thing to do."

https://youtu.be/PFMlSQb1rTY

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the American intelligence agencies are good at killing a person and making it appear Russia or whomever did it...
    Yes, and this was even in an episode of Madam Secretary, where Ukraine used polonium on a US asset to make the US think it was Russia and bring the US into their civil war!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ghostrider (1st April 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Putin and FSB are no strangers to poisoning and murdering people, but I do doubt if they were this dumb to do it again openly like this. Probably there are some larger issues at play and the intelligence agencies are having clashes, the official narrative is always to be suspected.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 times in 470 posts

The thing that puzzles me: what are the benefits to both sides?
    In “Brexit” situation, UK elite needs a strong enemy to help convince people to stay in EU. (...If we stay in EU, we will be stronger facing this gruesome enemy Russia...) Obviously a false flag...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

the minute the MSM points a finger at a certain perpetrater we can be sure that entity is a patsy/false flag op- has always been that way- no exceptions-

I wouldn't rule out the MOSSAD on this one-

Larry

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), seko (1st April 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Has any of you watched last episode of Homeland?
    The whole show is great as there are nice correlations with real world events, just portrayed subtly.
    Here is the link for that last episode and go to 7:45.
    It's quite funny to see in a show how US is handling situations similar like we have here.

https://tornadomovies.to/series/home...-watching.html
    Rise Above Ignorance!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xion For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st April 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's not just you.

Almost like these elite scumbags are the same scumbags prior to all those events and they are just recycling the old tactics because the young are not aware of them meaning they may well work again.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to downliner For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st April 2018), Jayke (1st April 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread