United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,461 times in 21,498 posts

Default Re: Structured water

Quote Posted by Rolci (here)
    I have decided to go with a borosilicate glass
    That's what I use for my water pitcher that I keep in my refigerator, for my final drinking water. It's very nice glass.

Quote Posted by Rolci (here)
    One question, Paul, are you still using Shungite?
    I'm still using Shungite, but I doubt I am much more informed than yourself. The stories telling of the long term use of Shungite for healing (such as this example) sounded appealing to me. But I have no way of knowing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Wanted to add my own experience with structured water to this very interesting thread with interesting informations,I add two snapshots from a movie made by us of how under the influence of a one and a half royal cubit Slim Spurling's ring made by me frozen structured water looks.

From side
    Name:  vlcsnap-2019-11-12-17h58m03s840.png
Views: 421
Size:  234.0 KB

From bottom
    Name:  vlcsnap-2019-11-12-17h58m23s714.png
Views: 420
Size:  161.7 KB

The structure inside are pollutants,contained in fresh spring water from our well and the rest of the ice block is pure water or how it suppose to be in its natural original/primordial form.Gases are trapped inside at the top of the ice block.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Cara (13th November 2019), DeeMetrios (23rd January 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020), Mike (11th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th June 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Last edited by EFO; 11th March 2020 at 16:41.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th March 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020), Mike (11th March 2020), Stephanie (17th May 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is some information on structured water products from Durand Interstellar: https://durandinterstellar.square.site/

I know Jerry pretty well from another forum and trust his products. I have the Structured Colloidal Silver Gel and the small PWC-1. I haven't done any side-by-side taste tests. Guess I just trust the principle!

He also makes a large "structured" thing-a-ma-jig - see on page.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marti For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th March 2020), EFO (11th March 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020), Stephanie (17th May 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marti (here)
    Here is some information on structured water products from Durand Interstellar: https://durandinterstellar.square.site/

I know Jerry pretty well from another forum and trust his products. I have the Structured Colloidal Silver Gel and the small PWC-1. I haven't done any side-by-side taste tests. Guess I just trust the principle!

He also makes a large "structured" thing-a-ma-jig - see on page.
    Welcome to the forum Marti and is very good that you trust the principle of structured water and I'm sure that you're already aware about Viktor Schauberger,Slim Spurling and Marcel Vogel work to name some of the main ones regarding restructuring water

Using your own structured water perhaps you already saw some changes and effects on your body.

My thoughts on Durand's products:they look interesting and that SWC hold the principle of the 45 degrees angle used in many interesting fields as well in restructuring water.

One advice for you: you can improve more the potency of your structured water if you will use an frequency generator free app or software and and let the tone of 528Hz be "heard" by your water.
    528Hz is water resonant frequency.
    Last edited by EFO; 11th March 2020 at 19:21.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th March 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), Marti (13th March 2020), Stephanie (17th May 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)

One advice for you: you can improve more the potency of your structured water if you will use an frequency generator free app or software and and let the tone of 528Hz be "heard" by your water.
    Thanks, EFO. I'll look into this. I have several binaural audio tracks from Source Vibrations that play at different Hz levels. I'll bet they have a 528Hz!

Do you know of a frequency generator app (free) for Android?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marti For This Post:

EFO (13th March 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marti (here)
    Quote Posted by EFO (here)

Thanks, EFO. I'll look into this. I have several binaural audio tracks from Source Vibrations that play at different Hz levels. I'll bet they have a 528Hz!

Do you know of a frequency generator app (free) for Android?
    These both apps are for Android and I use them more than often

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Marti (13th March 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Water Vortex Structure Frequency Experts Discussion
    (51:30 min.)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (17th May 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020), Stephanie (17th May 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I got in touch with a company selling units promising to produce structured water for you, don't recall the price but I felt at the time it was pretty pricey.

I asked one simple question. "Wouldn't rainwater be naturally structured?"

It took about two weeks before a reply came through and there was just one word in the reply. "Yes."

So there you go, just collect your rain water and then put it through $1,000 worth of filters to clear it of ariel contaminants and you're good to go.

(Caveat: The process of filtering may just unstructure the water. )
    Nice reply Ewan
    Liking your new alignment/avatar

fresh rain water energetically flowing down, tumbling over and over rocks and boulders, in a mountain stream is the water to have.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 17th May 2020 at 13:36.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

EFO (5th July 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020), Stephanie (17th May 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Adding:

This is a must see in relation to water.
    Also see "RAM's" knowledge on water, RAM is 'Richard Alan Miller'
    https://richardalanmiller.weebly.com/about.html
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

avid (5th September 2023), Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), EFO (5th July 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020), Stephanie (17th May 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,392 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I got in touch with a company selling units promising to produce structured water for you, don't recall the price but I felt at the time it was pretty pricey.

It took about two weeks before a reply came through and there was just one word in the reply. "Yes."

So there you go, just collect your rain water and then put it through $1,000 worth of filters to clear it of ariel contaminants and you're good to go.

Nice reply Ewan

fresh rain water energetically flowing down, tumbling over and over rocks and boulders, in a mountain stream is the water to have.
    Ha! No idea what happened to my avatar, I never changed anything but as I seem to be leaning to the left I won't complain.

Agreed re: the water, I drink it whenever I can. My wife frowns and suggests sheep may have pee'd in it.
    Last edited by Ewan; 5th July 2020 at 18:05.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (5th September 2023), Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), EFO (5th July 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020), Mike (5th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th July 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Nice reply Ewan

Ha! No idea what happened to my avatar, I never changed anything but as I seem to be leaning to the left I won't complain.

Agreed re: the water, I drink it whenever I can. My wife frowns and suggests sheep may have pee'd in it.
    nice to see you back here Ewan! I was just wondering the other day where you were.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

EFO (6th July 2020), Ewan (7th July 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), meeradas (11th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Just found this article at infowars. Have yet to read it. It sounds interesting and seems to fit the structured water theme of this thread...

https://www.infowars.com/posts/tetra...rs-uniqueness/

Very short article without substance, sorry. Yet it does confirm the unique qualities of water and that even contemporary science is taking note.

The article is sourced from this university in Tokyo:

https://www.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/news/3378/
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 13th October 2020 at 19:59.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (5th September 2023), Inversion (3rd September 2023)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,420 times in 1,633 posts

Victoria White shares her knowledge about water with Kent Dunn. She's depicted in the video in post #1. Water holds information of everything it has come in contact with, and that data can be deleted or reprogrammed. It’s called living or structured water and gives plants a greater ability to produce. They spin it in equal opposite directions which gives an energetic enhancement and protects against electromagnetic fields. They sell shungite and units for the home.

MP3 show on KCOR Digital Radio on 08/29/23.

Structured Water and Air is her website.

Post about the mysteries of water.
    Last edited by Inversion; 31st August 2023 at 02:26.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (5th September 2023), Harmony (31st August 2023)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,772 times in 2,557 posts

I've purchased structured water devices from Patrick Durkin the Wellness Enterprise. Initially felt energized and really liked the taste of the water. Its a good company although very expensive. They seem to be mostly focused on cosmic towers now but still sell their structured water gear. The quality is good.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (5th September 2023), Harmony (31st August 2023), Inversion (31st August 2023)

30. Link to Post #36
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,463 times in 3,209 posts

Jonathan Butts | Water Revitalization, Structured Water, & Natural Action Tech

Source: naturalaction.com

Description:
    About Today's Guest: Jonathan Butts is the CEO of Natural Action Technologies, a water revitalization company that has been making better water since 2010. Jon has a background in nuclear power and engineering, as well as a few life experience that caused him to pull on many of water's more esoteric threads. After years of study, he linked up with Natural Action Technologies, became the CEO, and applied his knowledge to their product line.

I use the "Portable Water Revitalizer" for drinking water every day. Plants and animals like structured water too.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (5th September 2023), Harmony (5th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2