Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Structured water

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Default Structured water

I have just watched a series of videos concerning energised or ‘structured’ water.
    I did a search here to see if anyone had posted more information, but despite encapsulating the words in quotation marks, nothing specific cropped up!

In a world of bad electromagnetic fields, this water brought plants to life which were failing, and the fruits of these plants had a much higher nutrient content than those using ordinary tap water.

People who drink this water feel much healthier and invigorated. Seems like a great thing to have....

Has anyone here utilised such a complementary device in their water system?
    Last edited by avid; 30th March 2018 at 13:58.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

betoobig (31st March 2018), DeDukshyn (30th March 2018), dynamo (30th March 2018), EFO (12th November 2019), Ernie Nemeth (30th March 2018), Ewan (30th March 2018), ljwheat (30th March 2018), Mercedes (30th March 2018), Richard S. (30th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd April 2018), thepainterdoug (31st August 2023), Universoul (5th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Structured water

There was a thread somewhere on here a few years back ...

I worked with a guy who sold devices for making "structured" water - he called something a little different though. He used to bring in large water jugs of it to the lunchroom for people to drink - it was good, but of course you can't really notice anything just drinking a little bit here and there. Too bad he doesn't work with me anymore - I'd get him to help me out with some experiments to see if we can really notice if it makes the difference some of the claims make.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

avid (30th March 2018), EFO (12th November 2019), Mercedes (30th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I wonder if putting a jug of water on a tesla plate for a little while will have this effect... We have a couple of those at the house.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

EFO (12th November 2019), Mercedes (30th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Please enlighten us on ‘Tesla plates’, as all I can find is a purple plate?
    The research on structured water, which is quite comprehensive now I’ve had more time to rationalise it personally, is a viable and positive resource.

I have previously bought a de-ioniser, tachyon beads (what a hoot), loads of emf blockers, some of these items are ok and can be effective, but we have to co-exist everywhere with negative stuff. Looking forward to users/drinkers of ‘structured water’ to come forward to verify before I make any investment. Thanks. 👍

Hopefully, sending ‘pozzi vibes’ will not be de-bunked soon.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

EFO (12th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    de-bunked soon.

I won't say anything

(else)
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th March 2018 at 22:53.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Michi (31st March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,647 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by avid (here)
    de-bunked soon.

I won't say anything

(else)
    From what I can see in this first video, Jamie Buturff's selling stuff. He's "debunking" potentially competitive stuff, and the concepts behind them, by ridiculing them for not conforming to the concepts he advocates, but doing so without any careful analysis or experimentation, at least that he presents here.

I found his video less persuasive than would have been 10 seconds of silence. I wonder how many of the 25 rules listed in this article he makes use of: Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation.

===

Stephen Lower, in the article your second link, has a little more open mind toward Gerald Pollock's work, as presented in this comment, while ridiculing various other claims for structured water and devices. However in the brief bits of what I've read of his writings, his rhetorical style is for the most part similar to Jamie Buturff in the first video, and about equally unconvincing to me.

===

I currently find Gerald Pollack's work quite interesting. I suspect that most structured water devices are nonsense, but that also conventional science's understanding of water is woefully inadequate. I currently go to considerable length, using various means (no expensive "water structuring" devices however), to (1) clean, (2) remineralize, and (3) re-energize the water I drink.

===

One way that the minions of the elite bastards have of discrediting challenges to their world view, scientific theories, and related processes, institutions and devices, is to flood the "market of ideas and products" with dozens of brain damaged, nonsense, alternatives. Then they can "debunk" all the alternatives, the good, the bad and the ugly, by ridiculing their brain damaged straw men.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (31st March 2018), Cara (31st March 2018), Philippe (27th April 2019), TargeT (31st March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Can you tell me what is a Tesla plate?
    Yetti

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

Dear Avid,
    Thank you for such lovely videos, i really enjoyed seeing them and knowing that you are caring for yourself and the planet. I have a set of Crystal Singing Bowls and have used those to charge up water as well. If it wasn't for drinking it was for charging up crystals I tasted a real difference in the water after making the crystal bowls sing. I have tried it also on Tibetan Singing Bowls but because of the metal that they are made from i thought it best not to drink a lot of it from the metal bowl but the Crystal Bowl was amazing in taste. Thanks for the videos i really enjoyed them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkzfYmuVDA

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

avid (1st April 2018), EFO (12th November 2019), toppy (20th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2018), EFO (12th November 2019), JDanelle (17th May 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Tesla plates. I heard about them from some other postings here on Avalon, I think. I went out to purpleplates.com and did some checking, and decided it couldn't hurt to grab a couple of the flat square plates. I keep one in the fridge and place our water jug and milk jug on it. And I have one beside the coffee maker that I set my coffee grounds on.

Supposedly they impart some sort of resonance into anything that is set on it, something in harmony with the universe, but I'm not really able to describe the science behind it. There are some testimonials about the benefits of these kinds of plates, but I can't say after having them that I've noticed anything worthy of a testimony of my own. But then again, it's not like half my family had cancer and now we don't. If you're enjoying good health, you can't really point to one thing and say that's why. If a tesla plate is doing something to my coffee before I brew it, I'll never know. I figured, hey why not. Can't hurt.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2018), EFO (12th November 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,051 times in 2,398 posts

I got in touch with a company selling units promising to produce structured water for you, don't recall the price but I felt at the time it was pretty pricey.

I asked one simple question. "Wouldn't rainwater be naturally structured?"

It took about two weeks before a reply came through and there was just one word in the reply. "Yes."

So there you go, just collect your rain water and then put it through $1,000 worth of filters to clear it of ariel contaminants and you're good to go.

(Caveat: The process of filtering may just unstructure the water. )
    Last edited by Ewan; 2nd April 2018 at 18:35. Reason: Two spelling mistakes, that damned AI ain't getting me!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2018), Bob (3rd April 2018), EFO (12th November 2019), meeradas (11th July 2020), petra (12th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2020), ThePythonicCow (2nd April 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I would tend to be of the opinion that clean water flowing from a natural source would have all the "quantum elements" one could ever want/need. The notion of bleaching waste water and forcing it through pipes does not seem to be the "best" of options no matter how "scientifically valid". Most of us are aware our groundwater, rainwater, lakes and rivers are seriously polluted. in most areas. I actually filter our chlorines and fluorides...and have to pay to do that.

Be nice if this or other systems could fully restore water....

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2018), EFO (12th November 2019), Ewan (3rd April 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I actually filter our chlorines and fluorides...and have to pay to do that.
    Me too.

I treat my typical municipal water in three stages:
    1. remove the crud (carbon filters, plus reverse osmosis, plus distillation),
    2. restore the minerals (a wide variety of minerals, in appropriate proportions), and
    3. re-energize using magnets, vortices, and resting in an unglazed ceramic pitcher.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd April 2018 at 06:25.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2018), CurEus (21st April 2019), Ewan (3rd April 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Can you tell me what is a Tesla plate?
    Yetti
    see this website - Pat Flanagan if I recall was into things like this - anodized aluminum stuff playing with colors to "create effects" - others (as listed on/in the website) got into it Tesla had nothing to do with anodized plates btw... just a buzzword the marketeers are using for the woooo factor methinks.. These things are claimed to be "Invented" by Ralph Bergstresser & manufactured in Arizona.

http://nicenfun.com/eip-original-nik...e-plate-small/

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I actually filter our chlorines and fluorides...and have to pay to do that.
    Me too.

I treat my typical municipal water in three stages:
    1. remove the crud (carbon filters, plus reverse osmosis, plus distillation),
    2. restore the minerals (a wide variety of minerals, in appropriate proportions), and
    3. re-energize using magnets, vortices, and resting in an unglazed ceramic pitcher.
    Hi Paul, a few questions if I may, in what way does filtering and osmosis affect the water quality that is not affected by distillation alone? I am not too concerned about minerals, but out of curiosity, what minerals and what proportion, and using what method? Finally, why unglazed?

Rolci

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (17th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:

Structured water or Alkaline ionized water is wonderful. Our family has been drinking it for about a decade. Everyone loves it and really notice tap water if they have to use it when they run out of alkaline ionized water when away from home.

You can literally taste the sweetness in tap water chlorine. We wouldn't drink any other type of water.

Water ionizers cost around 7-800 dollars but are worth every penny. They fit onto the kitchen tap. They can be installed in about 5-10 minutes.

chancy

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

EFO (12th November 2019), meeradas (11th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rolci (here)
    in what way does filtering and osmosis affect the water quality that is not affected by distillation alone?
    The first stage of my filtering is a whole house filter, that removes some of the chlorine and chlorine by-products from all my water, even for my shower.

The second stage of my filtering is an under sink reverse osmosis (with a couple of carbon blocks) that removes most of the remaining bad stuff from the water I use for some tasks in the kitchen.

The third stage, the distiller, is just for my drinking water. It would remove most of what the first two stages remove, except that it doesn't remove the volatile organic compounds that the carbon blocks handle, and except that it costs more electricity and labor per gallon, which discourages its use on more water.

When I was a well paid computer geek in Silicon Valley, I ran a larger distiller with carbon blocks for all the kitchen water (but not the supply to the bathrooms) and had no need for a reverse osmosis unit.

So it's a matter of trading off the various costs and needs, against the available resources.
    what minerals and what proportion, and using what method? Finally, why unglazed?
    This post of mine describes in some detail how I "make" my water and what goes into it: How to "make" healthy water: filters, minerals and energy
    Finally, why unglazed?
    The idea of the "unglazed" ceramic pitcher was to duplicate the subterranean earth like environment in which the best spring waters "age". However I was recently starting to notice some strange scum forming from that pitcher, so I have retired it for an enamel pitcher, that's easier to clean, instead.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st April 2019 at 00:19.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Valerie Villars (21st April 2019)

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The third stage, the distiller, is just for my drinking water. It would remove most of what the first two stages remove, except that it doesn't remove the volatile organic compounds that the carbon blocks handle.
    Thanks, Paul, very useful. May I assume you have replaced the polypropylene collection bottle with something else, say a glass bowl? Also I would be curious to know more about the volatile organic compounds you mentioned. I personally prefer fresh stream water, but I find that it is not ideal when I have guests and that's all I have.
    Reading your detailed description in the other thread, that's a whole lot of equipment for "just" water. You sure are taking the matter seriously. May I ask how long you have kept up with the lengthy-looking process of "making your water", and what it is you believe you gain from it that you would not otherwise, things you feel/don't feel and experience/don't experience? Would you also say that the result of your preparation methods is superior to the multi-millennial way of humans consuming clean stream water (ignoring present-day pollution for the argument's sake)? Finally, what do you drink from? I see metal is not to come into contact with the solution. Would a silver cup/goblet not be recommended?
    Last edited by Rolci; 21st April 2019 at 13:08.

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, Paul, very useful. May I assume you have replaced the polypropylene collection bottle with something else, say a glass bowl? Also I would be curious to know more about the volatile organic compounds you mentioned. I personally prefer fresh stream water, but I find that it is not ideal when I have guests and that's all I have.
    Reading your detailed description in the other thread, that's a whole lot of equipment for "just" water. You sure are taking the matter seriously. May I ask how long you have kept up with the lengthy-looking process of "making your water", and what it is you believe you gain from it that you would not otherwise, things you feel/don't feel and experience/don't experience? Would you also say that the result of your preparation methods is superior to the multi-millennial way of humans consuming clean stream water (ignoring present-day pollution for the argument's sake)? Finally, what do you drink from? I see metal is not to come into contact with the solution. Would a silver cup/goblet not be recommended?
    I don't have any springs near by, so have to make do with either municipal tap water, or in an emergency, ground water from nearby ponds.

I'm still "making" water this way, adjusting the details a bit over time as I go. It tastes good, and no one step in the process takes more than a couple of minutes, so it all fits into the "flow" of my habits quite easily. Having something onhand that's good and tasty to drink is a pleasure.

There's often no telling what any one thing that one does for ones health. If you do enough things right, you feel good.

My son happened to travel to visit me, just a few days after walking on Mt Shasta and drinking some fine spring water coming up from a good, clean underground spring on the side of that mountain. His impression was that my "homemade" water was not quite as good as the Mt Shasta water, but close to it and better than any other water he remembered tasting. He continues to make it a point to have a glass or two of my water, whenever he visits, sometimes takes another jar of it with him, when he leaves.

I have a heavy glass collection bottle that I collect the distilled water into, and then I use the large polypropylene bottle that came with the Megahome distiller to hold the previous batch of distilled water, ready to pour small portions from. That way I always have one batch "cooking", while I am using up the previous batch. The polypropylene bottles may not be ideal, but they are much lighter and easier to pour from. The still quite warm water coming out of the distiller goes into glass. I doubt that (or hope that) room temperature water won't extract much "bad" stuff from polypropylene.

I doubt that brief contact with metal, while drinking from a silver goblet, would matter much. You'll notice that silver is one of the minerals I include, made using a "Silver Puppy".

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (21st April 2019)

36. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I doubt that (or hope that) room temperature water won't extract much "bad" stuff from polypropylene.

I doubt that brief contact with metal, while drinking from a silver goblet, would matter much. You'll notice that silver is one of the minerals I include, made using a "Silver Puppy".
    Thanks for the reply, I have decided to go with a borosilicate glass (made up of about 15% boron trioxide) bowl as it's used in the production of laboratory containers, not only because it has the ability to go straight from a freezer to an oven rack without cracking but also it has the lowest "willingness" to react with anything. In fact, it is so resistant to chemicals, that it is even used to store nuclear waste. The boron in the glass makes it less soluble, preventing any unwanted materials from leaching into the glass, or the other way around.

Do not mistake Pyrex for borosilicate though, do your research: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kxTtnPGHSo

Obviously if it's not borosilicate it doesn't have the same resistance to leeching either.

One question, Paul, are you still using Shungite? Do you recommend it for use with Sole? I am useless when it comes to chemistry, it takes hydrogen out, does that not "cancel" some of the goodness? It just sounds improbable that it neutralises heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, even pesticides and other volatile organics (allegedly) but leaves all good minerals in the salt alone. I'd be grateful for your (doubtlessly more informed) comment. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rolci; 26th April 2019 at 23:23.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

EFO (12th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast