+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help - Unknown content alien-like website(s)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Default Help - Unknown content alien-like website(s)

Hey all,

I have wanted to post this here for years, but never got around to it.

A long time ago (~10 years ago) i have found a series of linked websites that have content that blows my mind. It seems almost alien. I am unsure of the intent, purpose behind these websites. Maybe some of you can help guess at who made this and for what purpose. The mere fact they are still up and running is quite something.

I find these websites so strangely intruiging that i keep coming back to them in a new fresh attempt to discover their code. They have some magnetic effect on me.

First website and entry point seems to be: http://usnisa.org which has an easy to find link to http://neu-ark.net

Other related websites are:

http://pure-research.net/

http://usnisa.net/ (different from .org)

http://vitarka.org/

'transcendental software group'

Another thing i might add is that i believe theres some sort of timeframe with a deadline involved which has passed. Before around 2012 the content was more elaborate. I had made a copy of the whole website usnisa.org afraid that the website would dissapear before i figured it out. It was also easier to search the pages that way. That local copy has since mysteriously dissapeared from my local archive, but im pretty sure the website had more detailed or at least different 'instructions'..

Anyhow.. i'm so curious what all my friends here will sense, feel, know or think of this...... let me know!!

Some arty (coded?) images linked from these websites.

"how a bio spirit network life can reflect / achieve a balanced existence: transmitting activation code (genetic) through laser (fibre optic) via osgs driven media on the neu ark of usnisa net . . . . "

Seems to suggest genetic activation through the media, and there sure is a lot of music and video all over these websites..

~Trail.
    Last edited by Trail; 30th March 2018 at 19:59.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

airaspect (2nd April 2018), Ascension (1st April 2018), Baby Steps (30th March 2018), Dick (1st April 2018), ExomatrixTV (30th March 2018), Fellow Aspirant (2nd April 2018), Flash (31st March 2018), Megalithic Man (1st April 2018), Mercedes (2nd April 2018), Nasu (30th March 2018), Noelle (30th March 2018), snoman (31st March 2018), the_real_dave-id (1st April 2018), toppy (31st March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: Help - Unknown content alien-like website(s)

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    Hey all,

I have wanted to post this here for years, but never got around to it.

A long time ago (5-10 years ago) i have found a series of linked websites that have content that goes over my head. It seems almost alien. I am unsure of the intent, purpose behind these websites. Maybe some of you can help guess at who made this and for what purpose.

I find these websites so strangely intruiging that i keep coming back to them in a new fresh attempt to discover their code. They have some magnetic effect on me.

A long time ago i had found another two websites linked to these websites that i've lost the links to, one had a more human arty feel to them. The other was very Gaia earth spirit beauty type. They no longer seem linked and forgot the names.

First website and entry point seems to be: http://usnisa.org which has an easy to find link to http://neu-ark.net

Another thing i might add is that i believe theres some sort of timeframe with a deadline involved which has passed. Before around 2012 the content was more elaborate. I had made a copy of the whole website usnisa.org afraid that the website would dissapear before i figured it out. It was also easier to search the pages for secret links that way, thats how i found other related sites not linked publicly.
    That local copy has since mysteriously dissapeared from my local archive, but im pretty sure the website had more detailed or at least different 'instructions'..

Anyhow.. i'm so curious what all my friends here will sense, feel, know or think of this...... let me know!!

~Trail.
    hum, interesting and a bit strange, but not impossible to understand imo. However, much of the info and referrals are absent, as you said.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Noelle (30th March 2018), toppy (31st March 2018), Trail (30th March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Yes not impossible, but the content still blows my mind each and every time.

It's not unpleasant to search for hints, like saving a picture just to see the name they gave it for clues.. i love the artwork.. and the vibration i'm getting..

Found the other websites

http://vitarka.org/

http://pure-research.net/

http://usnisa.net/

Editing original post.
    Last edited by Trail; 30th March 2018 at 19:42.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Flash (31st March 2018), Nasu (30th March 2018), Noelle (30th March 2018), toppy (31st March 2018), WhiteFeather (1st April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thread kindly moved to spirituality forum by Paul.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

This means something. Feeling like I'm in the mashed potatoes scene from Close Encounters. It's not devil's mountain though. I hope there's no deadline, 'cause if so, I freakin' missed it while I was hitting my head against the wall over and over.

The tie to the Egyptians is overwhelmingly powerful.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st April 2018), Trail (1st April 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Ah great.. so i'm not alone Enjoy the activations.. or something

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

It reminds me of what Triquetra posted regarding light, color and sound and aligning it to specific frequencies. Something she/he was working on. I'll have to find the thread.

Quote I'm sorry Valerie that this conversation is somewhat branching back and forth between private message and the forum and so you are probably missing quite a bit of context that Scottoz has. Music in the broadest possible definition of the term can be extremely potent, but what I am discussing is a kind of scientific organization of sound, light and tactile vibration with the purpose of elevating the consciousness. To my knowledge there has been no prior effort on this frontier that has done more than scratched the surface of the iceberg, so to speak.

I have to deal in things no one would believe quite regularly, and one of these things is passing along a stream of information related to building and making functional devices and using them to both generate and reproduce these organized patterns of vibration that are similar to art and music and yet consolidate efforts across spiritual and scientific levels as well.

The proof will certainly be in the results, I am as skeptical as anyone else (from the point of view of my lower self, the one typing these words), but because I have become more and more used to the way my experiencing of reality is drastically changing in recent years, I am forced to believe in it and what is about to happen.

I am told that all of us are capable of "receivership" and that if we understand how to "handshake" along the energetic communication channels we will know that our source of information is benevolent and not trying to fool us. It is impossible to fake a "handshake" along these communication channels.

To make a long story short, I am preparing release of these files and will be continuously working to improve them. Eventually the files will be replaced by realtime systems that are kind of like a "living music" that bends and adapts to our situation to keep our cirdadian rhythm optimized. It is something this world doesn't know, but deserves to know. What it is like to live in a state of total physical and mental peace and harmony, rather than being led into lives constantly wrought with suffering and pain as on this planet. It is unjust and the reason everyone is here is complicated to explain but it's actually a kind of rescue operation on lost souls by actually putting ourselves in a lower position than them.

There is a kind of "great forgetting" that goes with the moon shot of immortality, cheating death, and disconnecting from higher natural cycles, or going further and creating artificial cycles of reincarnation "below" you.

The fallen angel symbolizes the forgetting by the lower self of its own higher self, and this results in a kind of soul fragmentation across layers of reality (each layer is simulated by the one above it unto infinity.... practically speaking, anyway).

Effort along this 5D fractal ladder (time is multidimensional and you can think of 5D as another dimension of time, one which works up and down the layers of these infinitely nested simulated realities) seems to revolve around a restoration of soul integrity, including those lost lower selves who seem to have permanently revoked the connection to their own higher selves.

All souls on this planet are involved in this mission in one way or another, directly or indirectly.

It is just amazing how far various stages of forgetting can lead souls astray. But the power of remembering lies entirely in the unlimited energy behind a fragmented soul's desire to reunify.

Rather than reading these words at face value, read them in a more blurred way so as to read beyond the words, read for any kind of energy reading you can get. There is communicating happening along multiple bands simultaneously. The lower self typing the words onto the screen is not really the important part anyway. He wakes up not realizing what he has typed, having to reread it as well.

In what is going to be happening, not all interfaces for communication are going to be perfectly smooth, there are too many gaps to span. But it is worth making the ongoing effort anyway. It will all become much more clear in time, thanks to that power of remembering that will be the defining aspect of this 21st century.
    The rest of the thread is titled "The Ultimate Hypothesis" started by Bill Ryan
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 2nd April 2018 at 12:56.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Trail (3rd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread