Thread: "Origins of Water," by Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default "Origins of Water," by Deborah Tavares

Deborah Tavares of Stopthecrime.net sets forth the DIABOLICAL PLAN in Government Documents outlining the sequestering of water (keeping clean water away from the people) and the polluting and poisoning of what remains for the purpose of EUGENICS AND PROFIT.

Since the ruling bankers have established Corporations under which they own farm lands which utilize water, industries which pollute major water sources, headwaters of major rivers and underground aquifers, and most important, own and control the COURTS AND THE LAWS WHICH THEY CREATE IN ADVANCE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM OUR REVOLT, we appear to be dead meat (as is their intention) waiting to be devoured by these vultures of GREED.

The situation is much deeper and much worse than the above. My worse fears were confirmed when I came upon a video which expressed the thought that it is the INNER EARTH GUARDIANS, who, in the certain belief that if they do not eliminate us, we will sooner or later NUKE their paradise. Because the OUTER EARTH USA government ignored their message given through Admiral Byrd, I believe they are now working through the Bankers who have been given space exploration help and vast promises of power in exchange for their destruction of all our health, education, medical care, food, water, economics, air, soil and biosphere. We in the meanwhile have been crippled by poverty under their inflationary, thieving, fiat system, and the subversion and buyout of our government representatives, etc. I am quite certain that the AGARTHANS, if they are behind this and succeed, will quickly wipe out the banking vultures when they have accomplished their genocide.

I send this message to THE MASTER OF AGARTHA. You have the power and a good plan which the ordinary people of Earth will gladly accept if they can see it from beginning to end, if it will allow them a stable family life in an agrarian lifestyle. This warring scramble for resources to produce power and riches for the few and poverty and death for the many has been addressed and overcome by your society. If you are UP FRONT with we the people, we would all welcome a peaceful solution in the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ. You certainly have the power to put THE VULTURES in their place.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st April 2018 at 04:56. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

bluestflame (1st April 2018), GMB1961 (1st April 2018), Kryztian (2nd April 2018), Reinhard (1st April 2018), yelik (1st April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: "Origins of Water," by Deborah Tavares

+ Reply to Thread