English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Earth's Living Things...and Cell Towers

How to Detox Heavy Metals to Help End Exhaustion and Chronic Fatigue
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=269877967
    April 08, 2018
    By Dr. Mercola
    Story at-a-glance:Metals that are particularly detrimental to mitochondrial function include aluminum, arsenic, cesium, tin and thallium. Other toxic metals that many have in their bodies include cadmium, mercury and lead
    When you have heavy metal toxicity, you tend to attract EMFs to your body. EMFs in turn impact your body’s metabolism and ability to effectively eliminate toxins and heavy metals
    Excellent detoxification aids include a full spectrum low EMF infrared sauna together with sodium r-lipoic acid. Minerals such as magnesium, zinc, selenium, potassium and iodine are also important detoxification aids

Quote Detoxification is an important aspect of optimal health, but can be quite confusing, not to mention risky if done incorrectly. Wendy Myers, a functional diagnostic nutritionist, founder of MyersDetox.com and author of "Limitless Energy: How to Detox Toxic Metals to End Exhaustion and Chronic Fatigue," is a treasure trove of information on this topic.

One key component many fail to take into consideration when detoxing is their exposure to non-native electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and microwave radiation from cellphones and Wi-Fi routers. Unless you address these exposures, your detoxification capacity may be impeded. In other words, your body may not be able to excrete heavy metals as efficiently as it would otherwise, due to the interference caused by EMFs.

EMFs Hinder Detoxification
    As explained by Myers, when you have heavy metals in your body, you tend to attract EMFs to your body. EMFs in turn impact your body's metabolism and functioning — and its ability to effectively eliminate toxins and heavy metals.

"That is one of the things I work with," Myers says. "Identifying and trying to reduce EMF in [my clients'] environment, so they can improve their body's ability to function generally and to detox."

In my book, "Fat for Fuel: A Revolutionary Diet to Combat Cancer, Boost Brain Power and Increase Your Energy," I detail a program to improve your mitochondrial function, and reducing your toxic burden is an important part of the equation. Your mitochondria will suffer as long as you bombard your body with EMF. In fact, EMF exposure itself is intrinsically a mitochondrial poison.

Professor Emeritus Martin Pall wrote an excellent paper explaining one of the primary mechanisms of harm from exposure to microwave radiation from cell phones. It is related to voltage-gated calcium channels. EMFs impact these calcium channels that release calcium into the cell.

Calcium causes nitric oxide release and combines with superoxide, thereby creating perioxinitrate, which is a massive producer of f hydroxyl free radicals, the most destructive free radical known. Regular exposure to EMFs can actually poison your cells more than ionizing radiation from X-rays.

Common Metals That Wreak Havoc With Your Mitochondrial Function
    Fatigue is a widespread problem today. "In doing my research, I was trying to figure out what is making us so tired," Myers says. Eventually, she discovered a treasure trove of mitochondrial research and studies showing how various metals impact the mitochondria's ability to produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy currency in your body. Metals that are particularly detrimental to mitochondrial function include:

• Aluminum, which is very prevalent in our environment, including the air we breathe, thanks to geoengineering. Aluminum is also found in many vaccines, and is used in water treatment plants to separate out sediments. Antiperspirants, aluminum cans, foil and cookware are other common sources of exposure.

Aluminum poisons enzymes that transport nutrients into your mitochondria, impeding their ability to produce energy. "When you remove aluminum and other mitochondrial poisons, we see a dramatic uptake in people's energy levels, even people who are chronically fatigued or bedridden from their fatigue," Myers says. "Within a year or so, they are able to start functioning again just from detoxing these metals"

• Arsenic, found in antibiotics fed to conventionally-raised chickens and eggs, is another. To avoid arsenic, eat organic, pastured eggs and chicken. Rice is another common source, and Myers recommends avoiding brown rice for this reason. Other sources include wine, apple juice and drinking water

• Tin affects your mitochondria a bit differently. The membrane of your mitochondria needs to have a certain charge to function properly. Tin dispels that charge, effectively handicapping the mitochondria. According to Myers, many have surprisingly high levels of tin in their bodies

• Thallium, a gasoline additive, is a common air pollutant thanks to smog and car exhaust fumes. Thallium is added to gasoline for the same reason lead used to be added — to reduce knocking and improve engine performance. Lead was successfully removed from gasoline after public outcry, but now they add thallium instead. Few are aware of this, or understand its health effects, but thallium is a major factor in chronic fatigue

How to Test for Heavy Metals
    There are a number of different ways to test for heavy metals, including hair, urine and stool. Certain metals, such as thallium, show up best in a urine dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) challenge test. DMSA is a chelating agent that can be administered either orally or intravenously. When taken together with a synergistic agent like glycine, it binds to the metals in your body, forcing them out through your stool and urine.

Myers typically starts out doing a hair mineral analysis. It's easy to do, relatively inexpensive and provides a significant amount of information. Ideally, you'll want to do all three — hair, stool and urine tests — as no one test is perfect. Some metals come out in hair, others in urine and/or stool. Cadmium, for example, comes out in stool, so a stool test will be the most accurate.

"A lot of people have cadmium toxicity, so it's very important to measure that," Myers says. "A lot of people have mercury fillings, so we'll see a lot of silver from those amalgams coming out in the stool as well. Those kill gut bacteria and cause gut dysbiosis … Other metals prefer to be excreted in the hair. That's why I'd like to use all those different tests."

No One Is Exempt From Heavy Metal Toxicity
    I did a heavy metal analysis on hair, urine and stool, and despite leading a fairly clean lifestyle, I had every single one of these heavy metals in my body. So, I'm currently doing Myers' detoxification program myself. While some believe detoxification is unnecessary and view such recommendations with suspicion, I believe accumulation of toxins is an unfortunate artifact of living in the 21st century.

You're continually exposed, so not only might you need to go through an aggressive detoxification program, but then you need to have some form of maintenance program to keep up with the continuous exposures.

"Yes, that's my main message to people," Myers says. "You should think of detox as a lifestyle, not something that you're doing for 30 days, six months or even a year. It's just something that you incorporate into your healthy lifestyle. We'll talk about some of the supplements and detox protocols that you can do to facilitate that …

I'm always surprised that my healthiest clients, like yourself, have a lot of metals coming out. Your body is working really well. You're very healthy, so your body is able to excrete these metals much better than someone who is sick … or their detox organs aren't functioning very well. But no one is exempt. Everyone has toxic metals in their body that we want to tend to if we plan to live a long, healthy, energetic and disease-free life."

Indeed, because I lead such a healthy lifestyle, I thought I was somewhat immune to this kind of toxicity. I now suspect my arrogant ignorance of EMF exposure sabotaged my body's ability to excrete these toxins. Now, I'm extremely diligent about avoiding EMF exposures, and I believe it's having a positive effect.

Unfortunately, virtually no one, not even most detox experts, understand the EMF issue. I'm trying to change that by starting a dialogue about it. Because you can implement all of these detox strategies, but if you don't radically reduce your EMF exposure, you're merely spinning your wheels, investing time, energy and resources while limiting any potential benefit.

Near- Versus Far-Infrared Saunas
    Saunas are an excellent detoxification tool, and Myers is one of the few clinicians who actually understands the difference between regular infrared saunas, which use far-infrared and the near-infrared. Far-infrared helps accelerate removal of toxins through sweat, but near-infrared, in the range of 830 to 850 nanometers (nm) is especially important for improving mitochondrial function.

Delivering near-infrared light to the compromised mitochondria synthesizes gene transcription factors that trigger cellular repair. So, ideally, you'll want to use a full-spectrum sauna. At present, those are hard to find, but you can modify you far-infrared sauna by adding a near-infrared light in the 830 to 850 nm range to it. Myers explains:

"Infrared saunas are one of the best ways to detox your body. I recommend them to all my clients … [T]he most common sauna is a far-infrared sauna … I'm a big fan of near-infrared saunas also.

There are near-infrared bulbs saunas, which are fine for detoxification, but you want to add more concentrated near-infrared energy. You can do that with near-infrared light emitting diodes (LEDs). The best detox combo is a far-infrared sauna with a near-infrared LED and a red LED panel inside of it. That's the best combo."

Other Sauna Considerations
    Another important consideration when looking for an infrared sauna is to make sure it's a low-EMF version, as many will emit very high amounts of extra-low frequency EMFs. So, look for manufacturer specifications on EMF emissions. As a general recommendation, avoid the really cheap ones made in China. In addition to EMFs, many of those made with inexpensive materials contain glue and particle board that emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs).

Some recommendations call for constructing your own near-infrared sauna using four 250-watt heat lamp bulbs. Most of the energy they produce is in the mid- and far-infrared range, with only 10 percent or so in the near-infrared. The drawback is that the radiation tends to decrease rapidly the further you get from the bulb, and you cannot get too close to the bulb because it's so hot you'll burn yourself. As a result, you're getting mostly far-infrared even from these bulbs.

I prefer Myers' recommendation, which involves using infrared LEDs, as they generate very little heat, so you can put them very close to your body, right where you need it. Myers explains:

"The near-infrared LEDs are something that have been available in the last few years. There are amazing companies making products like these, the near-infrared and red LED combo products that you can add to your near-infrared bulb sauna or far-infrared sauna. That's the way that I would go if you're looking for that maximum detox effect."

Sauna Recommendations for Detoxification
    Contraindications for sauna use include having a pacemaker or metal implants in your body, as they may be heated by the infrared rays. Most people with metal pins in their body will not experience any problems, but it's something to be mindful of. Saunas are also generally contraindicated for children under the age of 7.

"Their temperature regulation system doesn't quite work well enough, so I would not have a child use an infrared sauna," Myers says. "As far as how to use a sauna, I recommend people do them three to five days a week, starting with about five to 10 minutes.

If you're really, really ill, you'd want to start with a low amount and then slowly work your way up; like maybe each week add a couple of minutes to your sessions. You ought to do what works for you. It doesn't matter what I say or what I recommend. I want you to listen to your body and do what works for you. If you start to feel nauseated, lightheaded or unwell in any way, it's time to get out of the sauna."

Dry brushing your skin prior to the sauna is also helpful as it will get your lymph moving. Then, as soon as you get out of the sauna, be sure to shower right away. The last thing you want is for those excreted toxins to dry out on your body after you've sweated them out.

I will typically jump into my pool right afterward. The water being a cool mid-40s in the winter to 80s in the summer, it gives me the added advantage of cold thermogenesis in the winter, but also helps remove the toxins excreted through the skin in my sweat. Also be sure to use some kind of binder when detoxing in a sauna. You need something to mop up all the toxins mobilized from your tissues to keep them from your vital organs.

The Importance of Magnesium
    Myers also has an online program called "Mineral Power," which focuses on replenishing minerals lost during the detoxification process.

"There's always a cost to any kind of detox protocol you do," Myers says... But the benefits far outweigh the cost. We're willing to sacrifice some minerals for the benefits. But there are other minerals, like magnesium, which 80 percent of people are estimated to be deficient in. Magnesium is incredibly important to facilitate all of your body's enzymatic processes, your metabolism … including facilitating detoxification."

Earlier I mentioned the importance of avoiding EMF as it affects your voltage-gated calcium channels. In studies on calcium channel blockers, researchers discovered these medications mitigated and nearly eliminated the EMF effects. Now, magnesium is a calcium channel blocker, which means that not only will magnesium help your detoxification process if you're deficient, but it may also remediate some of the inevitable EMF exposure we're all subject to.

"I can't tell you how many clients have told me that they just started taking magnesium alone and they start feeling better within a week or so," Myers notes. "I had the same experience when I did my first hair tissue mineral analysis a long time ago. I started taking magnesium. I couldn't believe how much better I was feeling. I had to become a practitioner and tell more people about this, about the importance of minerals."

The Importance of Zinc
    Zinc is another important mineral required for detoxification. Minerals help push out metals, as many metals bind to receptors that would normally be occupied by minerals. When you're deficient, metals can easily take the minerals' rightful place. Zinc helps push out cadmium, a metal that causes more cancers than all of the other metals combined. Myers explains:

"This is why cigarette smokers get cancer. It's why my dad got esophageal cancer. He smoked for 40 years … [Y]ou get cadmium from cigarettes … our environment [air] … shellfish and fish. It's not only mercury that's in fish. It's cadmium as well. Cadmium interferes when DNA copies. When a cell multiplies or divides, cadmium interferes in the DNA copying properly, so you get this mutated cell.

We have about 100 million cancer cells in our body at any one time. But if your immune system is malfunctioning, say it's damaged by metals, EMF or it's nutrient-deficient or just doesn't have the energy to function, that's when that mutated cell caused by cadmium will be allowed to grow and manifest into a tumor, be it malignant or benign. That's the mechanism by which cadmium causes cancer."

Cadmium is also a significant contributor to hardening of the arteries. If you are zinc deficient, your body is forced to accumulate cadmium to repair the arteries. However, cadmium is hard and brittle, so when it deposits into your arteries, it reduces the arteries' ability to expand and to contract, thereby contributing to high blood pressure and heart disease.

This is also the mechanism by which smoking leads to heart disease. The good news is you can reverse this process by taking proactive steps to remove cadmium from your system. It is a slow, long process, however.

Other Important Minerals
    Other important minerals include:

• Selenium. Most people have insufficient levels of selenium, and you need this mineral to repair chromosome damage. Selenium is also needed for the conversion of thyroid hormone, from T4 to T3. You need it to make glutathione in your body — a master antioxidant made by your liver that is important for heavy metal detoxification.

Selenium also prevents viral replication, and helps detoxify arsenic, beryllium, cadmium, mercury and silver. The daily recommended dose is 200 micrograms (mcg) per day.

• Potassium, while not a primary detox mineral, does help push out thallium.

• Iodine can also be beneficial. Thyroid disease is extremely common, especially in those drinking fluoridated water, as fluoride displaces iodine. Chlorine and bromine also displaces iodine, and they too are added to your water supply and/or food. Iodine helps push out halogens that compete with iodine uptake in the thyroid. To facilitate detoxification of halogens, you will need to take much higher amounts of iodine than typically recommended for general health.

All these supplements are classified as Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS), so there are no toxicity concerns. One exception is selenium. You do not want to take excessive amounts of it, and it has a very low therapeutic ratio. So, don't take more than the recommended 200 mcg per day. More is not better in this case.

Where to Find Detox Help
    Wendy is currently working on starting a detox institute, scheduled to open in 2018. She's partnered with Dr. Bruce Jones to develop and legitimize hair mineral analysis. The Institute will teach medical doctors, licensed professionals and laypeople the science behind the use of hair mineral analysis.

"To date, most of what you learn about hair mineral analysis doesn't have a scientific backing to it. What we want to change, and what I want to do, is really legitimize it in the eyes of the medical profession. We're going to accomplish that by [making sure that] everything we say is backed by scientific research. You can look forward to that in 2018."

If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of Myers' personally trained Mineral Power practitioners, visit MineralPower.com.

"That's where you can learn all about our detoxification program. It's really a healing program as well. I wake up every day so excited to teach people about the importance of detoxification and how metals are affecting their body, because they're not getting that information from their conventional medical doctor.

They go to their doctor and maybe they're getting advised to take medications or surgery, which is useful in many situations. But there's a big absence of information into the underlying root causes of people's health issues, which are mineral and nutrient-deficiency, metal and chemical toxicities, EMF and other factors. I really want to educate people what they're missing in trying to reach their health goals," Myers says.

... It can really help to have someone holding your hand and getting support if you run into a road block or a problem with detoxification. Sometimes, there is preliminary work we have to do to get someone to the point where they're able to detox … We help to troubleshoot what those issues are and develop a really individualized detox program to get your body where you want to get it."

Myers' book, "Limitless Energy: How to Detox Toxic Metals to End Exhaustion and Chronic Fatigue," goes into these and many other details not covered in this interview. At $6 for the electronic version, it's an absolute steal. If there's a specific toxin you're concerned with, Myers' book will help you identify the different sources and the specific strategies you can use to eliminate it.

Also consider getting a high quality, low-EMF infrared sauna, and use it regularly in combination with these binders and any minerals you may be in need of. We live in a very toxic world. Even if you think you're doing most everything right, chances are you have accumulated heavy metals in your body, which may prevent you from experiencing peak health.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

dynamo (8th April 2018), justntime2learn (9th April 2018), Lefty Dave (23rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cellphones Strongly Linked to Cancer — New Study Reproduces Government Findings
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=271534681
    April 10, 2018

Quote Story at-a-glance
    In 2011, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified cellphones as a “possible human carcinogen.” In light of three new studies, IARC is urged to upgrade it to “probable” carcinogen
    In February, the findings of two National Toxicology Program (NTP) animal studies were published. Male rats exposed to cellphone radiation were more likely to develop heart tumors than unexposed rats. DNA damage and damage to heart tissue was also observed
    In March the Ramazzini Institute published a lifetime exposure study showing a clear link between cellphone radiation and Schwann cell tumors — the same kind of tumors found by NTP
    Ramazzini’s study found RF radiation increased both brain and heart tumors in exposed rats. This, despite using power levels that were up to 1,000 times lower than those used in the NTP studies
    The proposed transition to 5G will dramatically increase radiation exposure as it will require the installation of small antennas every 250 feet or so to ensure connectivity
    By Dr. Mercola

By Dr. Mercola

In 2011 the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified cellphones as a Group 2B "possible carcinogen,"1 and the evidence supporting the theory that electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation from cellphones can trigger abnormal cell growth and cancer2,3 just keeps growing and getting stronger.

In February, the findings of two government-funded animal studies4 were published. Curiously enough, the published interpretation of this $25 million research (conducted by the National Toxicology Program (NTP), an interagency research program currently under the auspices of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences) significantly downplays the actual findings of the studies.

Cellphone Radiation Linked to Brain and Heart Tumors
    The NTP research includes two studies: one on mice and one on rats. Male rats were more likely to develop heart tumors, while female rats and newborns exposed to high levels of radiation during pregnancy and lactation were more likely to have low body weight. DNA damage and damage to heart tissue were also observed in both male and female rats, but not mice. Other types of tumors did occur in both types of animals, though, including brain, prostate, liver and pancreatic tumors.

According to the researchers, if these results can be confirmed, then cellphone radiation may indeed be a "weak" carcinogen. As you'll see below, that confirmation was delivered last month, in the form of published research by the Ramazzini Institute.

The animals in the NTP studies were exposed to cellphone radiation for nine hours a day for two years (basically the full life span of a rat). As noted by The New York Times,5 the heart tumors (malignant schwannomas) found in male rats are "similar to acoustic neuromas, a benign tumor in people involving the nerve that connects the ear to the brain, which some studies have linked to cellphone use."

The scientists also expressed surprise at the finding of DNA damage, as the conventional belief is that nonionizing radiofrequency radiation cannot harm DNA. "We don't feel like we understand enough about the results to be able to place a huge degree of confidence in the findings," John Bucher, Ph.D.,6 senior scientist at the NTP told reporters. Such statements fly in the face of warnings issued by NTP researchers two years ago.

NTP Whitewashed Its Conclusions
    Partial results from these studies were initially released in 2016 because they were deemed too serious to hold back. After all, the health of hundreds of millions of Americans, let along billions of users worldwide, is at stake. At the time, Christopher Portier, Ph.D., retired head of the NTP who was involved in the launch of the study, insisted the findings showed clear causation. "I would call it a causative study, absolutely," he told Scientific American.7 "They controlled everything in the study."

David McCormick, Ph.D., director of the Illinois Institute of Technology Research Institute where the study was conducted, was equally clear, telling reporters,8 "What we are saying here is that based on the animal studies, there is a possible risk cellphone RF [radio frequency] is potentially carcinogenic in humans. These are uncommon lesions in rodents, so it is our conclusion that they are exposure related."

As noted by Microwave News,9 while some of the pathology data was updated since the initial release in 2016, the changes are minor. The interpretation, however, changed dramatically. Now, even though the findings are identical, the NTP insists it's "not a high-risk situation" and that the risk to human health is negligible.

Microwave News lists a number of possible political reasons for the sudden turnaround, including new NTP leadership, the current White House administration's disdain for science that threatens big business, and the overarching power of the major telecommunications players of today: Apple, Google and Microsoft. There's no doubt there are incredible amounts of money at stake.

Ramazzini Institute Duplicates NTP Findings
    Whatever the reason, it's quite clear the NTP is now downplaying findings that a mere two years ago were considered of significant importance for public health. The whitewash was made even more obvious with the March 7 online publication of a lifetime exposure study10 by the highly respected Ramazzini Institute in Italy, which like the NTP shows a clear link between cellphone radiation and Schwann cell tumors (schwannomas).11,12,13

But, contrary to the NTP, Ramazzini researchers are now urging the IARC to re-evaluate its carcinogenicity classification for cellphones. According to Fiorella Belpoggi, director of research at the Ramazzini Institute and the study's lead author, RF radiation from cellphones should probably be classified as a "probable" human carcinogen rather than a "possible" carcinogen. In an interview with Microwave News, Belpoggi said:14

“The [Ramazzini Institute] findings on far field exposure to RFR [radio frequency radiation] are consistent with and reinforce the results of the NTP study on near field exposure, as both reported an increase in the incidence of tumors of the brain and heart in RFR-exposed Sprague-Dawley rats … The two laboratories worked independently at many thousands of kilometers’ distance, using the same strain of rats, and found the same results. It cannot be by chance.

Both findings are also consistent with the epidemiological evidence, where an increased incidence of tumors of the same cells (Schwann cells) of the acoustic nerve had been associated with the use of mobile phones.

We and NTP have evidenced the hazard of RFR exposure, as regards the risk we have to consider that about seven billion of people are exposed on the planet, and even if the risk is to be considered low, due to the large number of exposed individuals, we could expect thousands of people affected by serious diseases like cancer of the peripheral nerves and brain.”

Indeed, a recent analysis15,16 reveals the incidence of glioblastoma multiforme, the deadliest type of brain tumor, more than doubled in the U.K. between 1995 and 2015. According to the authors, the dramatic increase is likely due to “widespread environmental or lifestyle factors,” which would include cellphone usage. Véronique Terrasse, spokesperson for the IARC, has stated the organization will look into it once the NTP has delivered its final report,17 which may take several months.

NTP and Ramazzini Show Effects Are Reproducible
    The NTP-funded studies found rats exposed to RF radiation began developing glial cell hyperplasias — indicative of precancerous lesions — around week 58; heart schwannomas were detected around week 70. Ramazzini's study confirms and reinforces these results, showing RF radiation increased both brain and heart tumors in exposed rats. This, despite the fact that Ramazzini used much lower power levels.

While NTP used RF levels comparable to what's emitted by 2G and 3G cellphones (near-field exposure), Ramazzini simulated exposure to cellphone towers (far-field exposure). In all, the Ramazzini Institute exposed 2,448 rats to 1.8 GHz GSM radiation at electric field strengths of 5, 25 and 50 volts per meter18 for 19 hours a day, starting at birth until the rats died either from age or illness.

To facilitate comparison, the researchers converted their measurements to watts per kilogram of body weight (W/kg), which is what the NTP used. Overall, the radiation dose administered in the Ramazzini study was up to 1,000 times lower than the NTP's — yet the results were strikingly similar. As in the NTP studies, exposed male rats developed statistically higher rates of heart schwannomas than unexposed rats.

They also found some evidence, although weaker, that RF exposure increased rates of glial tumors in the brains of female rats. As noted by Ronald Melnick, Ph.D., a former senior NIH toxicologist who led the design of the NTP study and current senior science adviser to the Environmental Health Trust:19

"All of the exposures used in the Ramazzini study were below the U.S. FCC limits… In other words, a person can legally be exposed to this level of radiation. Yet cancers occurred in these animals at these legally permitted levels. The Ramazzini findings are consistent with the NTP study demonstrating these effects are a reproducible finding. Governments need to strengthen regulations to protect the public from these harmful non-thermal exposures."

The NTP's conclusion that there's no cause for concern is also challenged by an independent review panel, which concluded its review of the two NTP studies March 28. According to this panel of experts, there's "clear evidence" linking RF radiation with heart schwannomas and "some evidence" linking it to brain gliomas. It remains to be seen whether the NTP will accept or reject the panel's conclusions in its final report.

Why Evidence of Rodent Schwannomas Could Spell Trouble for Human Health
    As explained by Louis Slesin, Ph.D., editor and publisher of Microwave News, the increased incidence of schwannomas in rodents exposed to RF is no mere coincidence, and is of great concern for public health:20

"Schwann cells play a key role in the functioning of the peripheral nervous system. They make the myelin sheath, which insulates nerve fibers and helps speed the conduction of electrical impulses. There are Schwann cells just about everywhere there are peripheral nerve fibers. They are present in most organs of the body — whether mice, rats or humans. Schwann cell tumors are called schwannomas.

The NTP found schwannomas in many other organs, in addition to the heart, of rats chronically exposed to cellphone radiation. These included a variety of glands (pituitary, salivary and thymus), the trigeminal nerve and the eye … The NTP also saw schwannomas in the uterus, ovary and vagina of female rats. The brain has no Schwann cells —the brain is part of the central nervous system. There, glial cells play a similar function. In fact, Schwann cells are a type of glial cell …

Tumors of the glial cells are called gliomas. The NTP also saw an increase in glioma among the male rats exposed to GSM and CDMA radiation. Higher rates of glioma have been reported in a number of epidemiological studies of cellphone users. The other tumor linked to cellphone radiation in human studies is acoustic neuroma, a tumor of the auditory nerve … formally called a vestibular schwannoma.

While schwannomas and gliomas are commonly noncancerous tumors, they can develop into malignant schwannomas or glioblastomas … The implication is that instead of searching for consistency in RF's ability to cause cancer in specific organs, the emphasis should now be on specific cell types — beginning with Schwann cells in the periphery and glial cells in the brain."

Mitochondrial Damage Is an Even More Pressing Concern
    I believe it would be a serious mistake to consider cellphones safe simply because we're not seeing a dramatic uptick in brain (and/or heart) tumors. Remember, cellphone radiation has already been acknowledged to be a carcinogen, and most all carcinogens, like cigarette smoking, take decades to increase cancer risk. Cellphones are indeed the cigarettes of the 21st century and we won't see the epidemic of cancer for another decade or two.

The NTP's research also reveal DNA and cellular damage. The researchers claim there's no explanation for this, but that's far from true. A number of scientists and EMF specialists have presented evidence for a number of different mechanisms of harm. Among them:

• Allan Frey, Office of Naval Research,21 showed cellphone radiation weakens cell membranes and your blood-brain barrier. Some of his experiments demonstrated that dye injected into animals was able to penetrate into the brain when exposed to pulsed digital signals from microwaves.

Today, these findings are particularly notable since cellphones are held close to the brain. The take-home message is that radiation from your cellphone weakens your blood-brain barrier, allowing toxins in your blood to enter your brain, and into the cells of your entire body.

• Martin Pall, Ph.D., has published research22,23,24,25 showing that low−frequency microwave radiation activates voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs)26 — channels in the outer membrane of your cells. Once activated, the VGCCs open up, allowing an abnormal influx of calcium ions into the cell, which activates nitric oxide (NO). NO is the only molecule in your body produced at high enough concentrations to outcompete other molecules for superoxide and is a precursor for peroxynitrite.27

These potent oxidant stressors are thought to be a root cause for many of today's chronic diseases.28 Peroxynitrites modify tyrosine molecules in proteins to create a new substance, nitrotyrosine and nitration of structural protein.29 Changes from nitration are visible in human biopsy of atherosclerosis, myocardial ischemia, inflammatory bowel disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and septic lung disease.30

Significant oxidative stress from peroxynitrites may also result in single-strand breaks of DNA.31 This pathway of oxidative destruction — triggered by low-frequency radiation emitted from mobile devices — may partially explain the unprecedented growth rate of chronic disease since 1990,32 and is a far greater concern than brain tumors.

According to Pall's theory, the physical locations where VGCCs are the densest are indicative of the diseases you might expect from chronic excessive exposure to EMFs. As it turns out, the highest density of VGCCs are found in your nervous system, the pacemaker in your heart and in male testes. As a result, EMFs are likely to contribute to neurological and neuropsychiatric problems, heart and reproductive problems.

• Paul Héroux, Ph.D., professor of toxicology and health effects of electromagnetism at the faculty of medicine at McGill University in Montreal, stresses the impact EMFs have on the water in your body. The mechanism of action he proposes involves the enzyme ATP synthase, which passes currents of protons through a water channel.

ATP synthase basically generates energy in the form ATP from ADP, using this flow of protons. Magnetic fields can change the transparency of the water channel to protons, thereby reducing the current. As a result, you get less ATP, which can have system wide consequences, from promoting chronic disease and infertility to lowering intelligence.

Will Findings Affect 5G Rollout?
    We're now facing the rollout of high-speed wireless 5G technology across the U.S. How might the NTP and Ramazzini findings affect this transition? According to Melnick,33 "It should most likely lead to a reduction in exposure limits." He also hopes the findings will compel public officials and telecommunications companies to not promote the use of 5G devices for children.

In a recent investigative report for The Nation, Mark Hertsgaard and Mark Dowie reveals "the disinformation campaign — and massive radiation increase — behind the 5G rollout."34 The evidence for harm goes back more than two decades. By early 1999, findings from more than 50 studies were already raising "'serious questions' about cellphone safety." This evidence was shared in a closed-door meeting of CTIA's35 board of directors, which is the trade association for the wireless industry.

Epidemiologist George Carlo, hired by CTIA in 1993 to defuse concerns about cellphone radiation, was unable to give the industry the clear evidence of safety it desired. Instead he found the converse. Among this evidence was findings of "correlation between brain tumors occurring on the right side of the head and the use of the phone on the right side of the head."

Research also suggested that cellphone radiation was capable of causing "functional genetic damage." Carlo urged the telecom industry to "do the right thing: Give consumers 'the information they need to make an informed judgment about how much of this unknown risk they wish to assume,' especially since some in the industry had 'repeatedly and falsely claimed that wireless phones are safe for all consumers including children.'"

Safety Has Taken a Backseat to Profit
    The reason nothing ever came of Carlos' investigation is because the CTIA refused to accept the findings and publicly discredited him for doing the work he'd been paid to do in the first place. In 1999, wireless technologies were nowhere near as ubiquitous as they are today. Now, the stakes are higher than ever, and there can be little doubt that profit is still weighing heavier than science.

"This Nation investigation reveals that the wireless industry not only made the same moral choices that the tobacco and fossil-fuel industries did; it also borrowed from the same public-relations playbook those industries pioneered.

The playbook's key insight is that an industry doesn't have to win the scientific argument about safety; it only has to keep the argument going. That amounts to a win for the industry, because the apparent lack of certainty helps to reassure customers, even as it fends off government regulations and lawsuits that might pinch profits," Hertsgaard and Dowie write.36

"Funding friendly research has perhaps been the most important component of this strategy, because it conveys the impression that the scientific community truly is divided … The wireless industry has obstructed a full and fair understanding of the current science, aided by government agencies that have prioritized commercial interests over human health and news organizations that have failed to inform the public about what the scientific community really thinks."

5G Will Dramatically Increase Radiation Exposure
    The transition to 5G will dramatically increase RF-EMF radiation exposure as it will require the installation of small antennas every 250 feet or so to ensure connectivity. Some estimates suggest millions of new antenna sites will have to be erected in the U.S. alone.

In September last year, more than 180 doctors and scientists from 35 countries signed a petition37 to enact a moratorium on the rollout of 5G due to potential health risks, noting that "RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment." The petition also points out that:

"5G technology is effective only over short distance. It is poorly transmitted through solid material. Many new antennas will be required and full-scale implementation will result in antennas in every 10 to 12 houses in urban areas, thus massively increasing mandatory exposure …

More than 230 scientists from 41 countries have expressed their "serious concerns" regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices already before the additional 5G roll-out …

Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plants and animals."

Protect Yourself From Excessive EMF
    There's no doubt in my mind that RF-EMF exposure is a significant health hazard that needs to be addressed if you're concerned about your health, and the roll-out of 5G would certainly make remedial action all the more difficult. Late last year, California governor Jerry Brown vetoed a bill to establish statewide standards for 5G networks.38

Senate Bill 649 sought to restrict the ability of local government to block antenna placement, which led to opposition from local officials across the state. Brown decided to let local leaders have control over 5G infrastructure. In time, we'll likely see similar legislation in other states, so keep your eyes and ears open, and be sure to get involved whenever an opportunity presents itself. In the meantime, here are several suggestions that will help reduce your RF-EMF exposur
    e:

Connect your desktop computer to the internet via a wired Ethernet connection and be sure to put your desktop in airplane mode. Also avoid wireless keyboards, trackballs, mice, game systems, printers and portable house phones. Opt for the wired versions.

If you must use Wi-Fi, shut it off when not in use, especially at night when you are sleeping. Ideally, work toward hardwiring your house so you can eliminate Wi-Fi altogether. If you have a notebook without any Ethernet ports, a USB Ethernet adapter will allow you to connect to the internet with a wired connection.

Shut off the electricity to your bedroom at night. This typically works to reduce electrical fields from the wires in your wall unless there is an adjoining room next to your bedroom. If that is the case you will need to use a meter to determine if you also need to turn off power in the adjacent room.

Use a battery-powered alarm clock, ideally one without any light. I use a talking clock for the visually impaired.39

If you still use a microwave oven, consider replacing it with a steam convection oven, which will heat your food as quickly and far more safely.

Avoid using "smart" appliances and thermostats that depend on wireless signaling. This would include all new "smart" TVs. They are called smart because they emit a Wi-Fi signal and, unlike your computer, you cannot shut the Wi-Fi signal off. Consider using a large computer monitor as your TV instead, as they don't emit Wi-Fi.

Refuse smart meters as long as you can, or add a shield to an existing smart meter, some of which have been shown to reduce radiation by 98 to 99 percent.40

Consider moving your baby's bed into your room instead of using a wireless baby monitor. Alternatively, use a hard-wired monitor.

Replace CFL bulbs with incandescent bulbs. Ideally remove all fluorescent lights from your house. Not only do they emit unhealthy light, but more importantly, they will actually transfer current to your body just being close to the bulbs.

Avoid carrying your cellphone on your body unless in airplane mode and never sleep with it in your bedroom unless it is in airplane mode. Even in airplane mode it can emit signals, which is why I put my phone in a Faraday bag.41

When using your cellphone, use the speaker phone and hold the phone at least 3 feet away from you. Seek to radically decrease your time on the cellphone. I typically use my cellphone less than 30 minutes a month, and mostly when traveling. Instead, use VoIP software phones that you can use while connected to the internet via a wired connection.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (20th April 2018), justntime2learn (15th April 2018), Lefty Dave (15th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Phonegate: millions of cell phones withdrawn due to dangerous radiation exposures
    From ElectricSense's email newsletter today, based on the article from 4/9/18 here: http://mieuxprevenir.blogspot.com/20...llions-of.html
    Quote On April 5, 2018, “60 Million Consumers" in France announced the recall of 90,000 “Hapi 30” phones made by “MobiWire”.

Other models could follow.

The ANFR (the French regulatory authority) stated in a press release that they had given, “notice to the company MobiWire on January 22, 2018 to take all appropriate measures to put an end to the non-compliance detected of the devices currently on the market as well as those already sold.”

At the same time, the ANFR also published the test report of the Hapi 30 conducted last year which shows that the specific absorption rate (measure of microwave radiation absorbed by the human body) exceeds the regulatory threshold.

Dr. Marc Arazi, President of “Alerte Phonegate”, said “this concerns millions of mobile phones in France, tens of millions in Europe, hundreds of millions at the international level.”

The Environmental Health Trust states, "as a reminder 9 out of 10 phones tested in 2015 exceeded the regulatory limits, some reaching, in terms of the European standard, more than 7 W/kg, or, recalculated according to the U.S. standard, more than 20 W/kg, that is, exceeding ten times the thresholds, posing a risk to the health and safety of users".

Jean Philips from EMFields Solutions comments, "this affects phone users all over the world, and maybe will make them think again about the safety of phone use and the effect the RF radiation may have on themselves and their families".

The Hapi 30 mobile phones are among the best-selling ones and used by millions of French people, including many children.

“This is a major public health issue and we must directly alert our public officials to the extremely serious consequences of their inaction. It is certain that if the governing officials do not take stock of their political responsibility, “Alerte Phonegate” is determined to draw all the legal conclusions from them,” said lawyer Jerome Karsenti who advises the association.

For my cell phone radiation protection tips click here:
    https://www.electricsense.com/775/ho...one-radiation/

​​​​​​​Lloyd Burrell
    ElectricSense
    Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!

P.S. EMF protection is IMPORTANT
    please share ElectricSense emails
    with your friends and colleagues.

Help me share my message!

http://www.electricsense.com/
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

dynamo (19th April 2018), justntime2learn (15th April 2018), Lefty Dave (15th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brain cancer strongly linked to cell phone radiation in brand-new, large-scale study
    April 19, 2018
    https://www.naturalhealth365.com/bra...-emf-2532.html
    (Results from a 25 MILLION DOLLAR STUDY--that seems like a huge waste of money proving something that has been proven over and over again already. Go figure. )
    Quote (Naturalhealth365) Even if the wireless industry would like you to ignore this truth: it looks like very little cell phone use – per month – can cause a big increase in the risk of brain cancer.

An astounding 95 out of 100 adult Americans currently own cell phones, a testament to the nation’s near-universal embrace of a mode of communication that – as recently as 25 years ago – was considered by many to be nothing more than a ‘novelty.’

Clearly, cell phones are here to stay – but at what cost? As natural health advocates continue to warn of the potential dangers of cell phone radiation, a panel of experts recently assessed a landmark government study that links radiation produced by cell phones and wireless devices to the development of heart and brain cancer in rats.

Study results link cell phone radiation to brain cancer and heart tumors
    In 2011, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Cancer Research officially categorized radiofrequency cell phone radiation as a “possible” human carcinogen.

Last month, after assessing a $25 million study conducted by the National Institutes of Health’s National Toxicology Program (NTP), an expert peer review panel found that RF radiation’s association with heart and brain tumors provides “clear evidence of carcinogenicity” – at least, in animals.

In the NTP study, thousands of rats were exposed to the two types of radiation emitted by modern cell phones – CDMA and Global System for Mobile – for up to nine hours a day, beginning in the womb and ending with their natural deaths.

According to Dr. Ronald Melnick, Ph.D., the scientist who helped design the study, no previous cell phone radiation research had ever studied so many animals for so long.

The panel found radiation exposure to be a “definitive link” that raised the risk of certain heart and brain cancers – and also caused a significant increase in cancers of the liver, pancreas, prostate, pituitary and adrenal glands.

Significantly, greater amounts of exposure led to greater increases in cancer, showing a dose-dependent relationship.

The panel characterized malignant schwannoma tumors – found in the hearts of exposed male rats – as “clear evidence of carcinogenicity,” while malignant gliomas – or brain tumors – found in male rats were categorized as “some evidence of carcinogenicity.”

Male rats exposed to cell phone radiation also had increased incidence of a “new” type of tumor of the adrenal medulla – which the scientists also characterized as “some evidence of carcinogenicity.”

Although only male rats appeared to experience increased rates of heart and brain cancer, the researchers noted that there was also a “statistically significant” increase in an unusual type of cardiomyopathy (or damage to heart tissue) in rats of both sexes.

The team noted that even a very small increase in the incidence of disease resulting from exposure to RF radiation could have “broad implications for public health.” They called for strengthening the conclusions regarding various health effects of radiofrequency radiation emitted by cell phones and wireless devices.

To view the findings of the NTP study, visit this link for more details.

Italian study backs up the warning about cell phone radiation exposure
    Other research corroborates the finding of the NTP study.

A study conducted at the Ramazzini Institute for Environmental Policy and published in Environmental Research was consistent with the results of the NTP study. Both reported a statistically significant increase in the very same rare malignancies as found in the NTP study – even when lower radiation levels were used.

Most significantly of all, these are the same type of tumors as those observed in epidemiological studies of human cell phone users – a truly chilling finding.

According to researchers, the pair of studies provides sufficient evidence to call for the re-evaluation of the IARC conclusions regarding the carcinogenic potential of RF radiation in humans.

Experts and health advocates call for ‘precautionary measures’ NOW
    Although some conventional scientists were surprised at the study results, most natural health experts were not. Consumer health advocates and activists have long decried the effects of radiation from cell phones and wireless devices, pointing out that the EMFs (or electromagnetic frequencies) involved in radiofrequency radiation have been linked to damage to the blood-brain barrier.

In addition, cell phone radiation interferes with DNA replication – a potentially cancer-causing effect.

NTP study designer Dr. Melnick said the FDA should start immediately working on the development of a quantitative risk assessment from the study data. In the meantime, said Dr. Melnick, the FDA, FCC and other government agencies “should promote precautionary measures, especially for children.”

Predictably, CTIA, a cell phone industry group, maintains that an already existing body of peer-reviewed studies shows that there are no established health effects from RF radiation from cell phones.

But Dr. Devra Davis, founder and president of the Environmental Health Trust – an organization dedicated to educating people on controllable environmental health risks – reports that studies of people with 10 or more years of exposure to cell phones show higher risks for tumors.

Dr. Davis warns of “increasing exposures” in schools and homes throughout the nation, and points out the folly of children being routinely given “two-way microwave radiating devices” to use next to their developing bodies.

Warning: 5G is spreading all over the world, like a wild fire out-of-control
    Unfortunately, the situation is only expected to worsen.

The “Internet of Things” – a planned network of interconnected devices such as thermostats, lights, home appliances and even vehicles – promises to present an even greater threat to health. Its implementation will involve augmenting existing 4G technology with the 5G system – massively increasing the population’s exposure to radiation.

According to EHT executive director Theodora Scarato, the imminent rollout of 5G “must be stopped.”

Scarato also calls for public health campaigns to boost awareness of methods for reducing exposure in schools and homes – including the use of wired internet and conventional landlines.

(As always, natural health experts advise reducing personal exposure by using speakerphone or wired headsets whenever possible – and keeping cell phones well away from the body).

As evidence of radiation harm continues to accumulate, Dr. Annie Sasco, a former chief of research at the International Agency for Research on Cancer, issues a no-holds-barred directive. “Enough is enough,” declares Dr. Sasco. “It’s time for action.”
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (19th April 2018), dynamo (19th April 2018), justntime2learn (19th April 2018), Lefty Dave (20th April 2018), Omni (20th April 2018), onevoice (28th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

When repeating so-called studies, maybe this short video will highlight what to look out for:

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/sta...86728035753984

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

5G, 60Ghz, WiGig: Taking an axe to the trunk of the tree of life
    Posted on April 15, 2018
    https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress....subscription-5
    Quote Weaponized frequencies: the diabolical plan
    I transcribed the extraordinary video below to raise awareness because without a massive awakening on the part of humans and or Divine Intervention the path ahead is beyond evil! At least if we know what’s ahead we are better equipped to take wise action so life happens BY us instead of to us.

Joe Imbriano, B.S. Chemistry University of California Irvine, B.S. Biological Science University of California Irvine

The Fullerton Informer
    Published on Apr 1, 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVt...XNEWOIWYW0UKaA
    Share, download, and WARN the masses on DANGERS of 5G, 60GHz, WiGig, and how to PROTECT yourself and home with shielding, CARBON 60, and CARBONYL IRON

60GHz frequency is the frequency of oxygen molecule absorption. Find out how they plan to weaponize 60GHz against us.

Two excerpts from the PDF transcript below.
    03:02 I want to talk to you about 5G and the frequencies that 5G uses. Most importantly I want to talk about the lies and misinformation out there. A lot of people have no idea what’s going on with 5G and make no bones about what’s coming, it’s a cull. They’re setting up a kill grid and complete surveillance society. Today is March 31st 2018 and this is Joe Imbriano, the Fullerton Informer. I’m coming to you from an undisclosed location. The information I want to talk about tonight is 60GHz and Carbon 60. What’s in a number, a lot. The Wi-Fi in your house right now, there’s a good chance you’re watching this video through a Wi-Fi delivery system, operates on 2.4 GHz that means the electric electromagnetic field is oscillating about two and a half billion times a second. That’s the frequency at which the water molecules in your body begin their rotation on their axis to try to keep up with this field oscillation. They chose the water molecule frequency specifically for Wi-Fi, and the FCC, and world wide governments have allowed for that specific frequency band to be unlicensed meaning anyone can broadcast on that frequency as long as the device complies with FCC regulations in terms of harmful interference, broadcast power, etc. Ladies and gentlemen they don’t open up a frequency band unless they know it can hurt you.

34:05 Your brain has ferromagnetic compounds in it as built-in protection. Your brain is full of a compound called magnetite. It absorbs at one of the highest peaks at around 12 GHz and that’s the first generation of 5G that’s coming out. You see they’re going after the frequency that your brain is designed to shield from but they’re going to really ramp up the amount. You must fight back with ample amounts of iron, iron oxide, carbonyl iron. Your body produces magnetite through bacteria in symbiotic relation with your body. Your brain is the computer hard drive of your body, and it is an electrical chemical, electrochemical system that is so complex that after all these years of studying it we still don’t fully understand how it works. But we do understand what’s in it. What it’s comprised of is mainly of cholesterol, and that’s why you should never take cholesterol-lowering drugs because they give you Alzheimer’s, lower your brain function, and actually shrink your brain. So while I’m on this, don’t take any cholesterol reducing medications. Go for a walk and get plenty of exercise, keep eating bacon and eggs that’s not the problem. One of the biggest problems with cholesterol is in plaques in the arteries, which is actually from the chlorine inhalation from showers, and from municipal water. So get a shower filter and that’ll stop a lot of the pitting in your arteries because that’s what’s causing it.
    https://thefullertoninformer.com/car...-of-the-state/

https://thefullertoninformer.com/app...all-star-cast/

PDF 5G, 60Ghz, WiGig Taking an axe to the trunk of the tree of life

Video SOURCE with thanks https://thecontrail.com/

Stop feeding [energizing] the B.E.A.S.T. system
    Solutions are helpful however we need remedy and that remedy is to starve the B.E.A.S.T. system. We begin by transforming low vibratory frequency from this and past lives stuck in our cellular memory to a higher frequency. Doing so raises the individual’s signature energy, raises the collective consciousness, and when enough humans do this we trigger a quantum leap up the evolutionary ladder.

The vital information in Joe Imbriano’s video is evident all around us now. Please share for people to protect themselves and family and very possibly spare their lives. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Doreen Ann Agostino [c]
    Without Prejudice and Without Recourse
    http://freetobewealthy.net
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Lefty Dave (20th April 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As far as I can tell, the studies cited in the article are legitimate. The NIH study https://www.biorxiv.org/content/bior...55699.full.pdf was done in 2016, but the more recent report from an expert peer review panel (which included Dr. Ronald Melnick, Ph.D., the scientist who helped design the study), one of the sources that the article's title is about, confirmed those findings. It's kind of incomprehensible to me personally that 25 million dollars could be spent on testing rats for results re exposure to cell phone radiation, but the NIH probably spends that kind of money regularly.
    Other sources for the article are:
    MedicalDaily.com https://www.medicaldaily.com/cell-ph...s-month-282374
    SBWire.com http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases...ion-957534.htm
    ScientificAmerican.com https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...cer-questions/
    NIH.gov https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/29530389/
    ... So it looks like legitimate info to me, however costly it was to come by...not to mention costly in terms of suffering to the numbers of helpless innocent animal victims that must have been used remorselessly in that expensive process. I hope scientists will wake up soon to the law of karma.

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    When repeating so-called studies, maybe this short video will highlight what to look out for:

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/sta...86728035753984
    Last edited by onawah; 20th April 2018 at 04:27.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th April 2018), Lefty Dave (20th April 2018), Omni (20th April 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings...
    Update....spoke to a city commissioner about the 5G rollout here..asked if anyone was monitoring the amount of microwaves coming from the cell tower...NO...asked if they would discuss it openly at the meetings...NO....next step is a county commissioner...then the sherrif's white collar division...wish me luck...I'll need it. Blessings
    end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

dynamo (22nd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2018), justntime2learn (27th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), onawah (20th April 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found it very interesting that the article in post #26 above: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1220844
    ...included this information about chlorine and how it is related to EMFs and 5G:
    Quote Your brain has ferromagnetic compounds in it as built-in protection. Your brain is full of a compound called magnetite. It absorbs at one of the highest peaks at around 12 GHz and that’s the first generation of 5G that’s coming out. You see they’re going after the frequency that your brain is designed to shield from but they’re going to really ramp up the amount. You must fight back with ample amounts of iron, iron oxide, carbonyl iron. Your body produces magnetite through bacteria in symbiotic relation with your body. Your brain is the computer hard drive of your body, and it is an electrical chemical, electrochemical system that is so complex that after all these years of studying it we still don’t fully understand how it works. But we do understand what’s in it. What it’s comprised of is mainly of cholesterol, and that’s why you should never take cholesterol-lowering drugs because they give you Alzheimer’s, lower your brain function, and actually shrink your brain. So while I’m on this, don’t take any cholesterol reducing medications. Go for a walk and get plenty of exercise, keep eating bacon and eggs that’s not the problem. One of the biggest problems with cholesterol is in plaques in the arteries, which is actually from the chlorine inhalation from showers, and from municipal water. So get a shower filter and that’ll stop a lot of the pitting in your arteries because that’s what’s causing it.
    We don't hear enough about how all the toxins in our environment act in conjunction to make their effects even more deadly.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th April 2018), Lefty Dave (28th April 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Greetings Lefty Dave,

I wish I could answer your question, but I have something to add.

Smart power was installed in our home about a month ago. The side effects you mention from the cell towers are the same side effects I have been experiencing since smartpower was installed.

I have to leave my home to think and it wasn't like this a month ago.

Also, smart power was installed in my last home which had a guest house. I couldn't sleep in either and ended up moving.

We are contemplating that now.

The time difference from Smart power being installed in the last home and versus this home was 4 years.

Cheers, J
    I just left the hospital diagnosed with BPPV and advised the crystals in my ears are not aligned.

After the smart meter was installed I've suffered a month long left ear ache that continues today with and a non stop ringing in my ears. 5 weeks ago the ringing continued in the left while the right ear was a constant hissing sound that sounds exactly like steam escaping from a pressure cooker.

Night before last I woke to turn over and then closed my eyes when everything started to spin to the point of near nausea. I opened my eyes to focus on something , then things slowed down and I was able to fall asleep an hour later. I couldn't walk most of the day yesterday without holding on to something with it worse this morning prompting my hospital visit.

Treatment: Neck exercises
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 27th April 2018 at 21:47.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Lefty Dave (28th April 2018), onawah (28th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings...
    Update....spoke to a city commissioner about the 5G rollout here..asked if anyone was monitoring the amount of microwaves coming from the cell tower...NO...asked if they would discuss it openly at the meetings...NO....next step is a county commissioner...then the sherrif's white collar division...wish me luck...I'll need it. Blessings
    end of line.
    Check out how they are handling it here (legal measures that demand accountability):

Www.inpowermovement.com

Good luck!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th April 2018), Lefty Dave (28th April 2018), onawah (28th April 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    This exercise might interest you: Out Of Balance?

Simple fix for vertigo
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), justntime2learn (28th April 2018), Lefty Dave (28th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    This exercise might interest you: Out Of Balance?

Simple fix for vertigo
    Blessings Herve !

I was on the couch all day yesterday and had to crawl on all fours to safely make it to the restroom this morning. After telling Jill it wasn't better today than yesterday I read your post and gave it a try. It worked!

I just finished making a four-course breakfast that I thought impossible a few hours ago. So far, I would estimate a 65% Improvement on the dizziness. Also, the hissing in my right ear stopped, however both ears still ring, but it's about 50% better after the exercise.

I was also diagnosed with tinnitus, so the exercise seems to work for that as well.

I've never had these illnesses before and I find it curious that it all began after the smart meter install.

I didn't even know I had crystals in my ears and was very surprised when she said the crystals in my ears were out of alignment. Boy did that resonate with me!

Many Thanks Herve
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), Hervé (28th April 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    I've never had these illnesses before and I find it curious that it all began after the smart meter install.
    [...]
    A living organism is some sort of a bio-electro-magneto-chemical contraption and therefore, some of its components cannot help but end up "resonating"/vibrating to some harmonics of electromagnetic frequencies... especially crystals.

So, I think that crystals in one's ears can be "vibrated/resonated" out of alignment by specific electromagnetic frequencies emitted by "smart" meters... a good whack on one's head can get the same result too...

In any case, I am very happy you found effective relief with the suggested exercise
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th April 2018), justntime2learn (28th April 2018), lake (24th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Researcher Explains How Electromagnetic Fields Damage Your Health
    4/29/18
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=289967232

Quote Story at-a-glance
    Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) include electric, magnetic and higher frequency radio fields
    While the literature discriminates between low- and high-frequency fields, microwaves, electric and magnetic fields, all of these have similar biological effects
    Even low magnetic fields, such as 60 Hertz, can have drastic effects on cancer cells in culture. Effects begin around 20 nanotesla, and are fully developed around 50 nT
    At levels over 160 nT, magnetic fields have been shown to affect sperm production
    EMFs impair the flow of protons through ATP synthase. This increases mitochondrial membrane polarization, triggering a massive increase in reactive oxygen species. This oxidative stress causes most of the damage
    By Dr. Mercola

Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) have been shown to cause biological damage and even cancer, but exactly how does this happen? In this interview, Paul Héroux, Ph.D., a researcher and professor of toxicology and health effects of electromagnetism at the faculty of medicine at McGill University in Montreal, helps answer that question.

Originally trained as a physicist, he eventually ended up studying electrical power transmission lines, the topic of his Ph.D., and in the course of working for a power utility, he started investigating the health effects associated with the fields emitted from power lines.

“I got involved in biology, followed courses in medicine and became, so to speak, a different person from what my supervisors initially would have expected me to be,” he says. In time, he became a specialist on the effects of magnetic fields on the human body, and joined the Faculty of Medicine to help protect health and the environment.

Types of EMFs
    Broadly speaking, EMFs include electric, magnetic and radio frequency fields. While the literature tends to discriminate between low-frequency fields, high-frequency fields, microwaves, electric fields and magnetic fields, all of these have certain commonalities that allow you to lump them together, at least in terms of their biological action.

“It's true that frequency influences the effects,” Héroux says, “but basically … I could, using an electric field or a magnetic field, produce the same effect in a cell. Most higher frequency signals have enough low-frequency components to have a lot in common with low-frequency components.

The practical aspect of this is that usually the fields have an effect maybe in one application, but they are mirrored in other applications as well. There's a type of great unifying view that you can have about these fields.”

Nonthermal Effects Matter
    It’s important to realize that the damage EMFs cause has nothing to do with thermal effects. At typical exposures, EMFs do not create heat, which has been the telecommunication industry’s main defense and argument for the safety of cellphone radiation. However, hundreds of researchers have in fact noted biological effects both at low and high frequencies.

“Covering the whole spectrum, there is no doubt that there are biological effects,” Héroux says, adding “There’s no doubt there are substantial health effects that we have been experiencing for a long time, and that have been increasing our health bills. Initially, I got into this field because a power utility asked me to design an instrument that would measure electromagnetic fields on the workers. I designed a dosimeter that was a very successful unit.

After that, I imagined maybe this would be followed up with basic work on the biology of the phenomenon, but obviously, the utility was not very interested in that. Essentially, about at that time, I went to McGill University … and started to do research. I had a student in the lab who was working on the toxicity of metals, who came to me one day and said, ‘Why don't you give me a subject that would be a little more spectacular than the toxicity of metals?’…

This student started to work on magnetic fields. The results that came out of these experiments were quite spectacular. The effects were very, very strong. From then on, I felt I could not ignore this and that I had to bring this to the attention of the world.”

What they discovered was that even small levels of magnetic fields, such as 60 Hertz (Hz), can have drastic effects on cancer cells in culture. Research published as early as 1985 showed quite clearly that these fields were also able to suppress metabolism. Some 15 years later, Héroux duplicated those results, and was able to determine the mechanism behind it.

You’re in Potentially Hazardous Fields Most of the Day, Every Day
    In the research Héroux and his student did on cancer cells, using a field of 60Hz, effects began around 20 nanotesla (nT), which is 0.02 microtesla (mT) or 0.2 milligauss (mG),1 and were fully developed around 50 nT. At levels over 160 nT, magnetic fields have also been shown to affect sperm production — and male fertility declined by about 50 percent between 1973 and 2013. Recent research2 also reveals prenatal exposure to power-frequency fields can nearly triple a pregnant woman’s risk of miscarriage.

These are environmental fields that most people spend a majority of their time in. Based on my own measurements, a vast majority of people never actually leave these fields; they remain in them continuously. Simply living in a home wired for electricity makes it difficult to avoid these fields — unless you take remedial action, such as turning off your circuit breaker at night. As noted by Héroux:

“Our environment is essentially filled with these disturbances to our metabolism. From the point of view of industry, this is wonderful because this contamination, being evenly spread and present everywhere, becomes the new normal. In other words, if you don't want to be caught [poisoning] the population, expose them all at the same time so that there is no reference population.

Sam Milham, whom I recently interviewed on the topic of dirty electricity, did some amazing investigative epidemiological work showing radical differences in disease prevalence between rural and urban populations between 1900 and 1950. Once that rural population became electrified, their disease rates converged with the urban ones, to the point that they are now near-identical. “I strongly believe that to be one of the most important observations of this century,” Héroux says.

Mechanism of Action — How EMFs Cause Harm
    The mechanism of action proposed by Héroux involves the enzyme ATP synthase, which passes currents of protons through a water channel (similar to current passing through a wire). The protons have to go through about 20 molecules of water to get through this channel. ATP synthase is extremely ancient and common to all living systems. It basically generates energy in the form ATP from ADP, using this flow of protons.

Magnetic fields can change the transparency of the water channel to protons, thereby reducing the current. As a result, you get less ATP, which can have systemwide consequences, from promoting chronic disease and infertility to lowering intelligence. Héroux explains:

“When you impair the flow of protons to ATP synthase, you increase mitochondrial membrane polarization … If you increase the polarization of the mitochondria by 14 percent, you will have a 70 percent increase in the reactive oxygen species coming out of complex one, which is the leading edge of the oxidative phosphorylation chain.

Essentially, my explanation is that by physical action on water, you can change the transparency of the most critical enzyme in the human body, modulate the amount of ATP, increase the escape of electrons from complex one; thereby explaining practically all of the observations related to EMF. Of course, the moment ATP is perturbed in a cell, there are calcium signals being emitted all over the place, because calcium is possibly the most critical intracellular messenger.”

EMFs Triggers Massive Oxidative Stress
    Although slightly different from Martin Pall's work, which shows that EMFs activate voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs) in the outer membrane of the cell, it is consistent with increased oxidative stress and decreased ATP. Pall believes that when activated by EMFs, these VGCCs open up, allowing for a massive influx of calcium. This excess intracellular calcium and associated calcium signaling are responsible for most of the biological effects we see.

Héroux is not convinced that low fields can substantially alter the behavior of VGCCs or the behavior of calcium ions in solution. He believes it’s not calcium ions that are being directly acted on. Rather, what’s being acted on are electrons and protons, which are far more sensitive to magnetic fields. Still, the outcome is the same. In a nutshell, what we’re talking about here is the creation of excess oxidative stress, which in turn can damage cell membranes and proteins, and break DNA bonds.

It's not the energy in the electromagnetic frequency that catalyzes this process, rather it’s secondary damage from the oxidative stress EMF triggers. According to Héroux, a lot of the free radical detoxification reactions involve the transfer of protons, and EMFs not only increase free radicals but also reduce our ability to get rid of them. Héroux explains:

“The energy of the field itself is irrelevant, in a sense. The idea that you have to reach ionization potential [such as an X-ray] to create [damage] is totally wrong. You create damage because you're leaking electrons out of the phosphorylation chain. Perhaps more significantly, by altering metabolism and the production of ATP, you are confusing the programming of metabolism that has been developed over the last 2 billion years.

Our species can evolve and is successful in great part because we were successful at generating large amounts of ATP. If you touch that, you're going to have disturbances of metabolism that will occur over chronic exposure, which will result in increased rates of diabetes.

That is probably true for all types of electromagnetic radiation, be it power frequency, AM, FM or television signals. All of these have in common the property that they have fields that can affect these charges. The view that these electromagnetic fields are innocuous to biological systems is simply wrong.”

Killing Cancer Cells With Magnetic Fields
    While much of Héroux’s research has revolved around validating the mechanisms of action, he’s currently trying to design a technique using low frequency magnetic fields to kill cancer cells. “If I can do this in vitro, in a powerful way, then this should be transferable fairly easily in animals,” he says. “In the past, we were able to kill cancer cells within one day or two, simply by selecting the correct magnetic field.”

Héroux believes this strategy should work on most cancer cells, but he’s only tested the ability to suppress metabolism in two different types of cancer cells so far. Cancer cells have the peculiar characteristic that they have crests of very high demand for ATP, meaning at a certain point in their development, they require very high amounts of energy to keep thriving.

By suppressing ATP synthase, which produces 80 to 90 percent of the ATP in a cell, the cancer cell is not going to be able to survive. And, as mentioned, suppressing ATP synthase is what magnetic fields do. “If you add a little glycolytic suppression in there, this [cancer] cell will have practically nowhere to go,” he says. If this turns out to be a viable strategy, it would likely be a far safer alternative to ionizing radiation or radiotherapy currently used.

Certain fields also have other beneficial uses. Pulsed fields have been successfully used to help regenerate bone, for example. PEMF devices also use either electrical or magnetic pulses.

“The first people who looked for biological stimulation were using electric fields, but magnetic fields have substantial advantages because they penetrate the body fairly easily compared to electric fields,” Héroux says.

“Usually, [PEMF devices] are designed to enrich in bandwidth the signal that is going into the biological system, because they are meant to alert … biological systems that change is needed. Having pulses creates a wide bandwidth that solicits a lot of biological systems simultaneously.”

Practical Mitigation Strategies for Daily Exposures
    As mentioned, it’s very difficult to get below 40 nT (0.4 mG) indoors, and even at this level ATP synthase is being suppressed which, again, produces oxidative stress. So, what can you do to mitigate this kind of exposure?

“I think the damage is serious to cells and is extensive. I believe, like Milham does, that cancer rates have been influenced by these chronic exposures … [T]he International Agency for Research on Cancer … confirms a connection between childhood leukemia and fields of, say, 100 nT. So, if you have children, make sure they are not exposed to high magnetic fields a lot of the time.

In other words, make sure their beds are not near a baseboard heater. If you can, get an inexpensive instrument and make sure your young children are not at three- or fourfold risk of leukemia because of this uncontrolled agent that we have in your houses.”

As a general rule, magnetic fields are typically associated with electric fields, so if you have an electric cord coming out of your wall or a transformer (i.e., a charging device), you'll have pretty high magnetic fields in addition to electric fields, and you’ll want to minimize both. Cellphone chargers, for example, are not grounded, which massively worsens the field, and you don’t reach relatively safe levels until you’re about 3 feet away from the charger.

As noted by Héroux, most all portable charging devices are designed to be very light and compact, and do not have any kind of electromagnetic shielding. This allows them to leak power, and for the devices they’re powering, power leakage is not very important. “It's an engineering design based on the false information that these fields spewing into the environment don’t matter,” he says.

So, to avoid excessive exposure, charge your electronics in an area of your home as far away from where you spend most of your time as possible. Also make sure your cellphone and tablets are in airplane mode, and do not have Bluetooth or Wi-Fi activated, when not in use. For additional remedial action steps, please see “The Importance of EMF Remediation in the Treatment of Chronic Disease,” and “The Real Dangers of Electronic Devices and EMFs.”

EMF Mitigation Is an Important Health Consideration
    The evidence that EMFs cause harm is both clear and convincing, and we all need to take precautions to protect ourselves. Héroux also believes we need to do more to convince engineers to take the matter seriously and design devices and technologies that offer better protection. “Ultimately, we will have to convince them that these fields are dangerous,” he says. “Otherwise, it will always be an individual effort, which will be very difficult to sustain.”

Alistair Phillips, an electrical engineer who runs Power U.K. in England, is currently in the process of contacting a number of companies that make plugin transformers (device chargers) to create a grounded, shielded version. They just don’t make them anymore, but they certainly can. We can go back to the old ones.

If there’s a demand, as I hope to create through these educational efforts, companies will start to produce them. So, it’s really just a matter of creating awareness, and continuing to ask manufacturers for grounded and shielded devices. Hopefully, this and my many other expert interviews have inspired you to take action to protect your health, and the health of your loved ones.
    Last edited by onawah; 24th December 2018 at 20:55.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), justntime2learn (29th April 2018), onevoice (29th April 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Electromagnetic Field Exposure — A Major Factor in the Development of Autism
    Written by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    12/24/18
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=502301087

" STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Autism needs to be approached as a system; systems biology looks at everything in biology as a web where everything is connected. When you tug at one part of the web, the rest of the web changes
    Dr. Martha Herbert believes autism develops in response to environmental factors that irritate and excite the brain, such as toxic exposures, allergens and electromagnetic fields
    Autism can be predicted by looking at the level of brain irritability in the child. Mercury, EMF, glyphosate, vaccine adjuvants and processed foods are all contributing factors
    The neural network disturbance found in the brain of autistic children has been shown to be proportional to the amount of mitochondrial dysfunction they have; in other words, autism is an outgrowth of mitochondrial stress and dysfunction
    De novo (new) gene mutations can result when sperm is exposed to wireless radiation. Men desiring healthy children should avoid carrying their cellphone in their pants pocket
    This past November I had the opportunity to interview two experts on autism and dirty electricity, Peter Sullivan and Dr. Martha Herbert, who co-wrote “The Autism Revolution,”1 at the annual Academy for Comprehensive and Integrative Medicine (ACIM) convention in Orlando, Florida.

Here, we discuss some of the toxic factors that contribute to the development of autism, especially the role of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and dirty electricity.

Sullivan’s Journey
    Sullivan has struggled with electromagnetic hypersensitivity, and still do to some degree, which was his primary motivation for learning more about it. He’s become a fount of knowledge as a result. As a software engineer in Silicon Valley in the 1990s, he was passionate about personal technology.

“I studied in Stanford. I did all kinds of human-computer interactions. I worked at multiple companies: as a troubleshooter in Silicon Valley, an engineer and a software designer at the very end. I worked at Netflix and some other companies people would know of,” he says.

In the early 2000s, problems began to take root. Fatigue and food allergies cropped up, and his children were struggling with developmental delays. He eventually realized he had toxic levels of mercury in his system.

“I eventually just took time off from work, in about 2005. I just said it’s ridiculous, with all these things going on, to have two people in the family working. I was focusing on my kids’ health and my health and really had some time and energy to really go deep and find out what was really out there.

I had a great doctor, Dr. Raj Patel … an integrative medical doctor who would talk about candida overgrowth, mercury and all that stuff. He got us on track. Eventually, the kids slowly got better, but even after detoxing, I did not. I kept getting worse.

I got down to 131 pounds. I became electrically sensitive. My brain kept telling me, ‘All the stuff is safe and well-tested. I love technology.’ But my body was reacting like there was something really wrong. I was catching myself just throwing a cellphone away — feeling cellphones and then transformers when I plugged them in.”

He eventually learned about dirty electricity, and once he started addressing his exposure, he regained 10 pounds in a couple of months, along with his health. Today, he’s passionate about sharing information about the dangers of EMFs and dirty electricity, and how to address electromagnetic hypersensitivity.

“We’re just trying to share the information, make the field credible, because it’s very credible, and make sure people don’t have to suffer,” he says.

He even created an EMF-free tent that he brings with him to different seminars and conferences that people can sit in, as many of these events are held in places where you’re exposed to very high amounts of EMF. He’s also funded some of Herbert’s research.

Herbert’s Story
    I first met Herbert at a Cure Autism Now event (now Autism Speaks) in 2009. Herbert’s two children struggled with symptoms of autism when they were young. Today, they’re both grown and have fully recovered. Her initial focus was on mercury toxicity, looking at ways of doing non-invasive screening for toxic metals.

A lifelong environmentalist, Herbert went to medical school after getting a Ph.D., in History of Consciousness at the University of California Santa Cruz. She studied pediatric neurology, and fell into working with autism after inheriting magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans from the first MRI study performed on autistic children in 1989.

“I was one of the first people — but not the only one — to identify white matter abnormalities in autism through brain imaging, not through gray tissue,” Herbert says. “That really violated the paradigm that behavior comes from the cortex. I was already kind of a whole-body person. I was seeing patients.

[Few of them] had these rare neurogenetic diseases that you’re trained for in pediatric neurology. But everybody was coming in with diarrhea and eczema, and they couldn’t sleep. It was almost like primary care in neuropsychiatry. That’s where I sort of edged my way into the whole-body approach.

I had an epiphany in 1999 … that all the stuff I was seeing in my patients really could connect with the environment … I started putting together and figuring out that this was really a systems [biology] approach to these conditions.”

A Systems Biology Approach to Autism
    Systems biology looks at everything in biology as a web, in which everything is connected to everything else. When you tug at one part of the web, the rest of the web changes. In conventional science, individual components and variables are studied in isolation. That’s how clinical research is designed.

“We’re looking for pure forms of disease. But mostly in these conditions that we’re talking about, it’s a mess,” Herbert says. “Everybody has a bunch of different [symptoms], some of which are more prominent than others. Early on in figuring out autism as a systems problem, I was looking at specific language problems or developmental language disorder.

But if you look at these people carefully, they have coordination issues … You see this subtle breakdown of the precision and fine-tuning of the brain … I finally … I found a great article about the networks in the brain that are messed up in psychiatric illnesses (not just autism but also schizophrenia, depression and so forth).

The hubs of these networks have very high-frequency gamma frequency … It turns out that this gamma frequency is driven by cells that are very high-energy demand mitochondrially centered cells …

We now have enough studies showing that the metabolic stuff going on in the brain match onto the networks going on in the brain. The proportion of network disturbance in some of these cases has been shown to be proportional to the amount of mitochondrial dysfunction.”

The Transcend Research Program
    Herbert has created a brain research program at Harvard called TRANCEND2 (Treatment, Research and Neuroscience Evaluation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders). They use MRI, magnetoencephalography (MEG) and electroencephalogram (EEG). MEG measures the magnetic activity of the brain, whereas EEG measures the electrical activity.

“When you have electrical activity, the magnetic is at 90 degrees. They measure the same thing, but in somewhat different ways,” Herbert explains. Her hypothesis is that autism is not something you’re born with. It’s something you develop in response to environmental factors.

“In order to study that, I started studying babies from the time they were in their mother’s womb. We got biosamples from the mothers. We got biosamples at birth, and then — until the mothers stopped nursing — we get biosamples from them, plus EEG and autonomic … using wristbands … to see how things deteriorated in the kids who developed autism.

What we found was something that could be interpreted in a variety of ways. We’re working on publishing this. We have EEG dated of two-week old babies, predicting their outcome at 13 months.

Now, I just finished saying that I think that autism is something you developed. That would sound like something you’re born with, but you can’t say that they have autism. The way I think about it is if their brains are really excited and irritated. So, it matters very much what happens [in their early environment to make them] more predisposed.”

Whole-Body Wellness Approach Can Minimize Autism Risk
    Using this early predictive ability, a small number of primary care pediatricians have started implementing whole-body approaches to the parents and children, showing that when whole-body lifestyle modification is implemented, such as avoidance of toxins and allergens, virtually none of these predisposed babies actually develop autism.

“My feeling is what we need is a public health intervention where people are taught how to keep healthy from preconception to pregnancy to infancy. If they get an EEG that says that their brain is irritable, you don’t want to do a drug … You want to do safe and healthy things, because [drugs and toxins are] the problem in the first place,” Herbert says.

There are many anecdotal stories from families with autistic children suggesting EMF causes problems, and Herbert and Sullivan are currently working on setting up an online database to capture this data.

“That when you reduce the Wi-Fi, the symptoms abate a lot. I know a kid who was stimming like crazy. He liked to stim by the dishwasher. Guess what, there was dirty electricity in this dishwasher. They fixed it and he stopped that, and a lot of his symptoms remitted,” Herbert says.

Common Risk Factors
    Essentially, Herbert believes autism can be predicted by looking at the level of brain irritability in the child. But what might contribute to this kind of irritability? Sullivan believes mercury, EMF and glyphosate are three major triggers, even more so than vaccines.

Herbert believes processed food is another major contributor. “Simply reducing allergens in the mother’s diet from preconception to pregnancy is a really big deal,” Herbert says. That said, it’s really the total load that matters, not any particular given factor. “

“There are 10,000 different ways to injure mitochondria. It all piles up. All these little seemingly innocuous exposures add to the pile, so they all matter,” she says. Sullivan has created a video talk and booklet, “Simplifying Autism Improvement and Recovery,”3,4 which includes a list of suspects for parents to consider.

One big one that few people consider is de novo mutations resulting from sperm being exposed to wireless radiation from cellphones and laptops. Men desiring healthy children would do well to avoid carrying their cellphone in their pants pocket while it’s on, as the cellphone radiation can mutate the genes in the sperm. If you’re going to keep it in your pocket, make sure it’s off or in airplane mode.

Herbert is currently enrolling patients for her Child Health Inventory for Resilience and Prevention (CHIRP) study, which will gather information about the associations between the total burden of environmental stressors and exposures and chronic disease in children. If you have a child between the ages of 1 and 15, you can apply5 by filling out two pre-screening questionnaires to determine your eligibility.

Most Parents of Autistic Children Start Treatment at the Wrong End
    Herbert and Sullivan have worked with autistic children and have advised parents for a long time. What are some of the common mistakes they see people make? Sullivan replies:

“People assume it’s a problem with the child. They jump in and start treating the child. They assume it’s genetic or whatever, and they’re doing behavioral therapy. The things that I would do again for myself, if I could do it all again, is I would start with the environment. I would start with EMF, especially at night.

We turn off the baby monitor, the cordless phone base station, Wi-Fi, and even sometimes the circuit breaker for the bedroom … A wired baby monitor is safe … Plug everything into a power strip. Put the strip in the wall. When you go to bed, just pull out the power strip. In the morning, plug it back in. It’s not hard. Or, put it on a timer.

I would say it’s a state of overload not just for the kids, but for the entire family … There are [many] things you need to do [to clean up your environment]. The key is in the sequence. Do the easiest things that get you the most impact.

That’s why we’re starting with EMF. Because once you reduce that, you start sleeping better, and then you start to have more capacity. You want to build a spiral of capacity. You start an upward spiral …

Martin Pall’s paper6 on the neuropsychiatric effects from microwaves and EMFs show it’s a big factor. As is sleep, because sleep and [lowering] inflammation are fundamental to good mental health.”

More Information
    For more information about autism and wireless radiation, how EMFs affect sleep, and recommendations for EMF meters and tips for EMF safety, see Sullivan’s website, ClearLightVentures.com.

On Herbert’s site, HigherSynthesisHealth.com, you can find information about how to improve your overall health and lower your total body stress burden for a healthy pregnancy and baby. "
    Each breath a gift...

31. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    [...]
    A living organism is some sort of a bio-electro-magneto-chemical contraption and therefore, some of its components cannot help but end up "resonating"/vibrating to some harmonics of electromagnetic frequencies... especially crystals.

So, I think that crystals in one's ears can be "vibrated/resonated" out of alignment by specific electromagnetic frequencies emitted by "smart" meters... a good whack on one's head can get the same result too...

In any case, I am very happy you found effective relief with the suggested exercise
    Reminds me of an old story:

An old man and a young man are walking through a tunnel....the old man says:

"I remember when all this was fields with people's homes upon it!"

And the young man replies:

"This has always been a tunnel....There have never been fields here nor any homes!"

And both were correct....but neither could see it.

lol

Another way to express it....we believe our eyes but the eyes are limited via the electromagnetic field and who ever controls that controls our perception of reality.

In essence you could be walking down a corridor and not even see the rolling fields around you?

To you it is a dark tunnel....To other's it is beautiful meadows.

But only IF you pay the price for vision.

Else....all you have is tunnel vision
    Normal..!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

Hervé (24th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2