+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Earth's Living Things...and Cell Towers

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Default Earth's Living Things...and Cell Towers

Greetings Avalonians...

May I ask you all to advise me as to how to check how much RF , microwave radiation is being broadcast from a cell tower into the local residential atmosphere? Is there a device one can purchase...or an independent scientific entity that will check it ? The power company that owns the tower near us says there is nothing to check...so nothing to worry about...my city commission seems to agree...so government or corporate cooperation seems unlikely... yet I, and many of my neighbors, are experiencing strange physical effects...skin tingling, itching all the time...brain fog, thought loss, head aches, internal organ pain, discomfort...and it seems to have gotten worse over the last year...

Any advice will be most welcome....thank you.....and blessings.

end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Art (29th April 2018), avid (3rd April 2018), Bill Ryan (4th April 2018), Bob (3rd April 2018), Dick (3rd April 2018), dynamo (3rd April 2018), Ewan (3rd April 2018), Flowerpunkchip (19th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018), ghostrider (3rd April 2018), Honesty (22nd April 2018), justntime2learn (3rd April 2018), Kryztian (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), Nasu (4th April 2018), sijohn (3rd April 2018), toppy (3rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd April 2018), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Earth's Living Things...and Cell Towers

Greetings Lefty Dave,

I wish I could answer your question, but I have something to add.

Smart power was installed in our home about a month ago. The side effects you mention from the cell towers are the same side effects I have been experiencing since smartpower was installed.

I have to leave my home to think and it wasn't like this a month ago.

Also, smart power was installed in my last home which had a guest house. I couldn't sleep in either and ended up moving.

We are contemplating that now.

The time difference from Smart power being installed in the last home and versus this home was 4 years.

Cheers, J
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 3rd April 2018 at 15:41. Reason: Added story of previous home
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Art (29th April 2018), avid (3rd April 2018), Bill Ryan (4th April 2018), Dick (3rd April 2018), dynamo (3rd April 2018), Ewan (3rd April 2018), Flowerpunkchip (19th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018), Kryztian (3rd April 2018), Lefty Dave (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), Nasu (4th April 2018), toppy (3rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Look into Rayguard , they have devices that absorb microwave radiation...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Dick (3rd April 2018), dynamo (3rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018), justntime2learn (3rd April 2018), Lefty Dave (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), Nasu (4th April 2018), selinam (19th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

I strongly advise you to buy som protective Stones or a orgone pyramide, thats what helped me to make life easier whit al that radiation surrounding us all. Search the web and you will find some good sites. Good luck.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

dynamo (3rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018), justntime2learn (3rd April 2018), Kryztian (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Smart power was installed in our home about a month ago. The side effects you mention from the cell towers are the same side effects I have been experiencing since smartpower was installed.
    justintime - I am familiar with Smart Meters and Smart Appliances, smart lighting, etc., but what is Smart Power? Is there something qualitatively different about the electricity or other energy in your home? Was there a new electric panel or new wiring? How did it affect you?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

dynamo (3rd April 2018), Ewan (3rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018), justntime2learn (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings Avalonians...

May I ask you all to advise me as to how to check how much RF , microwave radiation is being broadcast from a cell tower into the local residential atmosphere? Is there a device one can purchase...or an independent scientific entity that will check it ? The power company that owns the tower near us says there is nothing to check...so nothing to worry about...my city commission seems to agree...so government or corporate cooperation seems unlikely... yet I, and many of my neighbors, are experiencing strange physical effects...skin tingling, itching all the time...brain fog, thought loss, head aches, internal organ pain, discomfort...and it seems to have gotten worse over the last year...

end of line.
    Sounds like EHS (Electro-Hyper-Sensitivity) to me, as I am hypersensitive to Wi-Fi, etc.
    Here is a meter to measure radiation from cell phone towers, Wi-Fi Routers, etc.
    https://2ground.com/collections/emf-...2d-rf-detector

I have installed Smart Meter shielding as well:
    https://2ground.com/collections/shielding-kits-1

The people that run the site are very helpful and I feel so much better.
    I sleep on an Earthing Sheet
    https://2ground.com/collections/grou...heets-and-mats

and cover our Wi-Fi Router at night:
    https://2ground.com/collections/shie...ter-shield-kit

I hope this helps some, contact them, they are very friendly and good luck to you and your neighbors.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2018), Dick (3rd April 2018), Ewan (3rd April 2018), Flowerpunkchip (19th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018), Franny (4th April 2018), justntime2learn (3rd April 2018), Kryztian (3rd April 2018), Lefty Dave (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), Nasu (4th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Greetings Avalonians...

end of line.
    Hi LeftyDave - - a bit of an uphill battle there, reason being, the "authorities" look at the total power absorbed by tissue for instance (using a bit of water as a standard) and see if the temperature of the water goes up to a "cooking-like" or damaging level.. If it doesn't they consider it "safe", ignoring any other effects.

There is a thread in the forum with Countermeasures in the title which gets into creating systems that use the incoming microwave and let you create a bioactive countermeasure effect. The thread is tucked away in a spot hardly anyone would review these days. (sigh)

What they (the authorities) have neglected continually, is what is called a multi-path reflection, meaning the microwave bounces around and eventually hits the tissue from different directions. When multiple beams then hit (from the same source) but with different timing, different angles, the waves will have interference in the tissues.. It is those "interferences" which people are feeling, and the symptoms are as you describe... None of the "authorities" will admit to that, as it would end up shutting down EVERYTHING dealing with communications, from about 450 megahertz upwards thru routers, cellphones, microwave satellites, radar, etc..., if it were proved that microwave multi-path reflections will do it.

The modern world would shut down, and they won't do it if it were commonly known, multi-path interference in tissue creates a recognizable effect... the economy would collapse with massive lawsuits against all broadcasters and manufacturers of the equipment which can have multi-path short wavelength impingement and absorption in tissue. That's the battle.

Multi-path microwave impingement sensitivity, the correct description of the phenomena is quite real, and the "effect and physics" is the basis for certain new weapons systems of absolutely horrendous consequences

This picture shows for instance, how a transmitter (microwave cell tower let's say), can generate multiple pathways because of the reflections off the surroundings, the "target" could be a person where the waves are being absorbed..

Here is a great video showing what happens in water.. Microwave wavelengths are very analogous to sound wavelengths, so the model translates very well.. Consider with the immense quantity of individual microwave sources these days, it is not as "simple" as just TWO simple vibrational sources... The interaction the "interferences" is what is being shown graphically in the video.. We're being hit by multiple sources, not just our cell towers... in other words..

---> Towards the end of the video, you will graphically see what I have described over and over, the "scalar buzz saw" the effect that happens under a certain condition of multi-path interference.. Visually it makes the point very clearly what people are "feeling"... Microwave penetrates depending on the wavelength.. In your op, you described the "sensations".. imagine that the "buzz saw" condition is what is happening there... Over time it should be obvious what will happen with a buzz-saw-scalar eating away..

Up hill battle, they don't want this known.
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd April 2018 at 21:06.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

justintime - I am familiar with Smart Meters and Smart Appliances, smart lighting, etc., but what is Smart Power? Is there something qualitatively different about the electricity or other energy in your home? Was there a new electric panel or new wiring? How did it affect you?
    Greetings Kryztian

When I owned two full service Sears stores it was referred to as smart power, so the term seems to have stuck with me. It is a Smart Meter, but all I know is we left for the day and returned with a sign saying the Smart Meter had been installed that day. Electric panel and conduit cosmetically the same as before, but cant say for what's underneath. Meter is definitely different.

Effects on me were immediate! I may have Jill write in her words what we have experienced thus far from her point of view. She was there when I moved from my porch and has been through the whole ride. She is a more gifted writer than me and can put more into words than I.

This may or may not make sense. I feel cut off from source in this home, however I hike daily. Once I'm down the 300 or so foot driveway my connection to source is reestablished.

I tried going advanced several times, but the picture wont load. I'll keep trying!

J
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2018), Bill Ryan (4th April 2018), Bob (3rd April 2018), dynamo (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), Kryztian (4th April 2018), Lefty Dave (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), Nasu (4th April 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Something to bear in mind. A colleague recently told me an interesting anecdote.

He works at a police station in communications. They had a mast erected in their grounds to give improved mobile phone coverage, as the old digital TETRA system is being phased out. Various other utility companies also populated the mast with their own antennas. This was all within easy sight of a housing estate.

Reports linked to the mast began to circulate of local adults and children having headaches, lethargy, irritability and all manner of vague symptoms that became apparent shortly after the erection of the mast. The local press were informed and carried the usual uncritical reports along the lines of "Radiation from new mast causes sickness in (name of small community)".

Eventually sense prevailed and community leaders and local journalists were invited to inspect the mast. It was clear that the antenna cable tails were not even connected to anything. No RF equipment had yet been installed, nor even the cooling equipment or power supplies!

If people want to feel ill when they see a mast or learn that wi-fi or smart meters will make them ill, some people will report feeling ill. It's called the nocebo effect.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 3rd April 2018 at 21:54.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

dynamo (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), justntime2learn (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), Michi (3rd April 2018), snoman (28th April 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lefty Dave, described an actual situation not a hypothetical fear of antenna "fluff" hysteria.

I've documented this microwave multi-path sensitivity stuff since 1989. Really surprised that the RF induced electro-neurological topic is still being poo poo'd considering the immense developments being discussed within the industry about electromagnetic neural weapons..

He also asked about the analysis equipment to determine if there are signals in the area. With a -80 dBm spectrum analyzer ( pbly 100 khz to 20 gig using a standard gain antenn horn for the upper frequencies ) he'd have his data. The issue is it has been established over and over, and over and over that there is no "heating effect" from the amount of signals people are being bombarded by...

For example, I discovered in '89 in a person exhibiting "sensitivity" tracking down the sources of microwave multi-path (in Massachusetts) - she was in the flight path of the local airport. She would react every time the landing altimeter (microwave) was turned on. I also documented her reaction when a light switch was turned on and off, a slight multi-spectral spark, very wideband was generating a microwave component. She was indeed sensitive, and tracking the multiple reflections, bounces she was indeed sensitive from that and not direct beam. I have case after case after case after case. The phenomenon is real with multi-path signal interference induction firing nerves in tissue.

PSI machines: I further tracked and documented the "psychotronic effect" was/is due to the multi-path reflections of the carrier sources used in apparatus, when it "actually worked", not the so-called methods used to misdirect for instance by John Campbell. I started that research in 1971 looking at the technology by the earlier developers, including Galen Hieronymus. (I met him and many others personally to discuss the "concept").

The weapons system causally mentioned uses multipath inducing components in the carrier beam - it is real. And the microwave multi-path alert is quite real - that there are people sensitive.. sensitive who won't pick up direct signal levels but who will pick up the multi-path beat frequency interaction in tissue. Am I to assume that we need to go over point by point Becker's studies to point out how nerves can be triggered by RF under certain conditions?

The man wants to know RF levels in his environment... And he will find the direct RF levels are below the "accepted" levels for dangerous emissions and the "powers that be" will poo poo another person.. It is not right. With the right RF pickup horn, plus the analyzer, he can have documented at many thousands of dollars in labor his study, and again, it is most likely impossible for any normal citizen to do such a thing; the powers that be will win once again and there will be suffering once again.

And they use once again tissue studies of HEATING levels for a given amount of power in a given amount of water as the indication that "damage" is there ONLY from high powered microwave; once again totally ignoring the effects I observed and Becker. And the weapons builders will be safe once again. As will industry be safe once again..

references (these are only a few):
    I happen to have gotten off the phone with one of the earlier DARPA department heads a couple weeks ago in the Biological division (weapons science), and specifically talked back and forth about the current level of neural weapons.. It is most interesting the "state of the art".. The worry in the upper levels is when it becomes "known" to the general public exactly how they are being affected, not by the POWER, but by the conditions of the signal in tissue.. That kitty is out of the bag it seems... WHERE it goes from here we can only guess.
    Last edited by Bob; 4th April 2018 at 09:07.

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Thanks for that info. From the time I first started to use a computer bout 16 yrs. ago I have had sensation in my hand that I don't like. At first I used a cotton glove which turned out to be too hot and later a cloth that I throw aver the mouse and works very well. I can't use the finger slide method for the same reasons.

I make sure to take my hand off the mouse as much as possible. I really hate electronic vibrations and am super natural in everything I do.

I'm so glad that I am aware of these things.

Being sensitive has it's benefits in many ways.

WE are all different but similar in many ways.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bob (4th April 2018), dynamo (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), justntime2learn (4th April 2018), Lefty Dave (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Greetings Avalonians...

end of line.
    Hi LeftyDave - - a bit of an uphill battle there, reason being, the "authorities" look at the total power absorbed by tissue for instance (using a bit of water as a standard) and see if the temperature of the water goes up to a "cooking-like" or damaging level.. If it doesn't they consider it "safe", ignoring any other effects.

There is a thread in the forum with Countermeasures in the title which gets into creating systems that use the incoming microwave and let you create a bioactive countermeasure effect. The thread is tucked away in a spot hardly anyone would review these days. (sigh)

What they (the authorities) have neglected continually, is what is called a multi-path reflection, meaning the microwave bounces around and eventually hits the tissue from different directions. When multiple beams then hit (from the same source) but with different timing, different angles, the waves will have interference in the tissues.. It is those "interferences" which people are feeling, and the symptoms are as you describe... None of the "authorities" will admit to that, as it would end up shutting down EVERYTHING dealing with communications, from about 450 megahertz upwards thru routers, cellphones, microwave satellites, radar, etc..., if it were proved that microwave multi-path reflections will do it.

The modern world would shut down, and they won't do it if it were commonly known, multi-path interference in tissue creates a recognizable effect... the economy would collapse with massive lawsuits against all broadcasters and manufacturers of the equipment which can have multi-path short wavelength impingement and absorption in tissue. That's the battle.

Multi-path microwave impingement sensitivity, the correct description of the phenomena is quite real, and the "effect and physics" is the basis for certain new weapons systems of absolutely horrendous consequences

This picture shows for instance, how a transmitter (microwave cell tower let's say), can generate multiple pathways because of the reflections off the surroundings, the "target" could be a person where the waves are being absorbed..

Here is a great video showing what happens in water.. Microwave wavelengths are very analogous to sound wavelengths, so the model translates very well.. Consider with the immense quantity of individual microwave sources these days, it is not as "simple" as just TWO simple vibrational sources... The interaction the "interferences" is what is being shown graphically in the video.. We're being hit by multiple sources, not just our cell towers... in other words..

---> Towards the end of the video, you will graphically see what I have described over and over, the "scalar buzz saw" the effect that happens under a certain condition of multi-path interference.. Visually it makes the point very clearly what people are "feeling"... Microwave penetrates depending on the wavelength.. In your op, you described the "sensations".. imagine that the "buzz saw" condition is what is happening there... Over time it should be obvious what will happen with a buzz-saw-scalar eating away..

Up hill battle, they don't want this known.
    F*** them. I will not pay 1c for to counteract their crapola.
    They will soon be eliminated anyway.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bob (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), justntime2learn (4th April 2018), Lefty Dave (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Gotta consider, enlightenment comes from lifting up the carpet to see who has put stuff swept under it, and then as Ewan points out colorfully, it's about $$$$$ and who controls that mindset is what we are all dealing with (micro macro)..

That's the system that has to be dealt with that any of us believe, and I mean any, all across the board, that an artificial fiat, or commodity is worth a life. It is not. IMHO of course. Life matters, crap is what it (artificial fiat or commodity) is, arbitrary stuff.. idol worship in other words to coin a very old issue never quite sorted out.. sort that and life wins, don't and "stuff" and those that worship it win.

Quote Thirty pieces of silver was the price for which Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, according to an account in the Gospel of Matthew 26:15 in the New Testament.
    gee, we could go back to where it started, or we could just address the issue of values.. Sorry Rand, Atlas has shrugged in a different way than you thought..
    Last edited by Bob; 8th April 2018 at 16:40.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    And they use once again tissue studies of HEATING levels for a given amount of power in a given amount of water as the indication that "damage" is there ONLY from high powered microwave; once again totally ignoring the effects I observed and Becker. And the weapons builders will be safe once again. As will industry be safe once again..
    Exactly.
    Both of your posts in this thread have been spot-on, Bob, thank you for sharing that great info.
    Add to the "Heating" nonsense the fact that radiation is doing unknown damage to all sentient beings, except those that are profiting from it, of course.
    It's all about the benjamins.

Oh yeah, BTW, our kids gotta have that new samsung galaxy 9 now!!!
    It has such a cool camera that makes them look like a lion, or pig, or kitty cat!
    How cool is that?

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

avid (4th April 2018), Bob (4th April 2018), Ewan (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), justntime2learn (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

26. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It is the programming, called "ejukashun" (education).. that is the real mind control.. I realized a long time ago, from the pHD's which I refused to participate in that crap, to the military which I refused to participate in "basic robot training" regimen 101 folks are taught to be predictable... that mindset allows the data-miners, the programmers to expect behavior, and to not have to deal with the "lone wolf" who would reveal what is under the carpet behind the closed door, the "whistle blower" or the theme behind the forum and those earlier.

Reveal why? revenge, or truth because there are some inalienable values that living being deserve, that slaves are not right, no matter what justification.. It does go back to $$$ and the lure to use such to get gratification.. One could get quite into cigarettes the $$$ behind that, or opium the hook behind that, or the convenience of instant communications using a technique which causes damage to others.. If people allow the convenience and let the dross be swept under that carpet, its morally wrong IMHO.. I am noticing a LOT of the recent posts across the board are saying ENOUGH.. So enough with what really.. With knowledge of what is under the carpet at least one can hopefully make an enlightened action, not knee jerk reaction... that is heart warming..
    Last edited by Bob; 4th April 2018 at 00:44.

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

There is lots of good information here: https://www.electricsense.com/
    Greetings Avalonians...

end of line.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th April 2018), Bob (4th April 2018), dynamo (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), Franny (4th April 2018), justntime2learn (4th April 2018), Lefty Dave (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCH Bob, et al for your input....very helpful...will see if a few neighbors will chip in with me to buy meter...but I catch your drift...the PTB will not respond...however we have a SOUND OFF column in our local paper...I WILL get the word out ....least I can do...Blessings
    end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Bob (4th April 2018), dynamo (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), justntime2learn (5th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCH Bob, et al for your input....very helpful...will see if a few neighbors will chip in with me to buy meter...but I catch your drift...the PTB will not respond...however we have a SOUND OFF column in our local paper...I WILL get the word out ....least I can do...Blessings
    end of line.
    Hia - posts 7 and 10 get into the science to be able to counter the "its not creating heat so its not damaging" excuse that the power companies, cell tower companies and any microwave generating transmitter makers argue.. None of them have addressed it is the REFLECTIONS, and multi-path, and the BEAT frequencies generated by the microwave, and the modulation within.. That black and white video is precisely what shows the "buzz saw" at the end of the movie, which is mainly what is being felt, when that condition happens, its well, like a buzz saw on the nerves..

A meter won't show it, alas, one would need to rent the right spectrum analyzer and have the right calibrated antenna, and one would then be able to take a movie of the screen showing the multi-path signals present at the various locations people are feeling the BEAT frequencies (from the microwave carriers plus modulation)..

Documenting this with signal readings, power readings, and people readings, no doubt one could hook them up to a galvanic skin system to monitor stress levels (through resistance changes in the skin) when the "stuff" is happening. A program document that well I think could be taken worldwide.. And who knows, in the mean time, they'd pbly try to settle with you and the neighbors to make it go away.. That is not a solution if one is wanting to help the planet's people dealing with this awful phenomena.. I think the manufacturers could change the microwave to ultra-high terrawave which wavelength spacings are so small in distance, it is kinda like a type of infra-red light.. It would take a LOT of study, but that won't ever start until it's published documented monitoring the people PLUS the signals coming in...

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Greetings Bob...
    So I dwelled on the problem...meditated...contemplated ...and I saw an easy way for a city to protect itself from the potential of illness or injury to its' population....simply install rf microwave radiation meters on the letter carriers (US Postal Service) who deliver in the neighborhoods under or around these towers...the device could alert the carrier...or transmit a warning signal back to the city monitor..(if we had one!)...and the owners of the tower could be asked to decrease their signal power to an "acceptable" level...
    In a perfect world..this would be a no brainer...but....alas....that is not the case...blessings
    end of line.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Bob (5th April 2018), dynamo (5th April 2018), justntime2learn (5th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), onawah (5th April 2018)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

So there is another thread here on Avalon running concurrently to this one: A “Whistleblower” Blows The Lid Off Microwave Towers

This is all an interesting synchronicity for me, because I am about to move into a high rise apartment on a hill and noticed that it is a cell phone broadcasting tower and I will probably need to shield my home from EMF. There are certainly a number of products that can easily do this:

If you are mainly concerned about EMF pollution from SmartMeters, here's a simple solution:

If you want to block other EMF including cell towers, there is a little more work to be done. This Austrian company has a lot of products, from wire mesh that can be part of housing construction to wall paints and curtains: https://en.geovital.com/products/

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

dynamo (8th April 2018), Flowerpunkchip (19th April 2018), justntime2learn (5th April 2018), Lefty Dave (6th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast