Thread: UFOs? - Grant Cameron - It's all about consciousness

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,010 times in 8,167 posts

Default UFOs? - Grant Cameron - It's all about consciousness

Grant Cameron (03-20-18)

UPARS
    Published on 29 Mar 2018

Many think the government is about to disclose what it knows about UFOs. Others believe the government is doing everything in its power to keep the UFO reality a secret. The truth is that those who control the UFO secret are doing neither.

The secret-keepers are gradually disclosing this information via an acclimatization process, based on advice given by military think tanks that have looked at the issue.

At this talk, the reader will learn how long this disclosure effort has been going on and how this covert plan is being carried out. Learn about the 14 Magicians in charge of managing UFO secrecy. Find out who the 5 Messiahs are, the ones chosen to deliver the disclosure message. Learn the 64 reasons why United States presidents have kept almost all UFO information secret. Discover what WikiLeaks has revealed about UFOs. Learn more about To The Stars, rocker Tom DeLonge’s disclosure effort. Hear which U.S. president had an abduction experience. Understand the story of "Trump the Aliens." Gain insight on President Trump's UFO briefing. Learn about the eight possible disclosure efforts currently underway, including the disclosure of a portal.

Cameron is the author or co-author of six books on the UFO subject. In 1975, he had several personal sightings of a UFO-type object known as “Charlie Red Star.” During much of his career, he has focused on U.S. Presidents and the history of their involvement with UFOs and issues related to secrecy & disclosure. He has lectured internationally and received the prestigious “UFO Congress Researcher of the Year Award.”
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Blacklight43 (5th April 2018), Bluegreen (7th April 2018), BMJ (6th April 2018), Bruno (5th April 2018), coolrunner (5th April 2018), dynamo (6th April 2018), Fellow Aspirant (10th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Magnus (28th May 2018), meeradas (5th April 2018), Mercedes (5th April 2018), Mike (5th April 2018), mountain_jim (6th April 2018), PathWalker (7th April 2018), Rawhide68 (9th April 2018), snoman (5th April 2018), Spiral (9th April 2018), Star Tsar (7th April 2018), sunwings (5th April 2018), toppy (6th April 2018), Valerie Villars (5th April 2018), Violet3 (6th April 2018), william r sanford72 (5th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: UFOs? - Grant Cameron - It's all about consciousness

Well, I'm in to the first 6 minutes and 36 seconds and I got the same message; the message is in the music.

More into this video. Kashmir and Neil Young. Yes, yes and more.

I was told "the books and the music were written so you would remember who you are". Okay, finally somebody else is saying what I know.

Further into the video the gentleman is talking about rapid image cycling and then symbols. I would like to discuss some of these things more, but I am unsure as I don't want to out those who are trying to help us. This is quite a struggle on my part, but the information just keeps getting closer and closer to what I know is really happening here. I don't want to hurt anyone by revealing too much. I'm really conflicted about this stuff.

I got to about 8 minutes left on this video, when they were talking about the xendra's. What's different about my experience is I wasn't trying to open portals or contact anyone or meditating. I have a real aversion to joining any kind of group who are trying to incur or summon or open or whatever. I just get icky feelings about that stuff. How do you really know what you are summoning? So, I never have done that. What happened to me happened spontaneously, but I can say a lot of what this guy touches on is true as far as I experienced it.

Obviously, this is a very complex subject. There is some real truth in this video.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 5th April 2018 at 21:32.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2018), BMJ (6th April 2018), dynamo (6th April 2018), Fellow Aspirant (10th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), meeradas (5th April 2018), Mike (5th April 2018), mountain_jim (6th April 2018), onevoice (23rd May 2018), sunwings (5th April 2018), tcjim1 (6th April 2018), toppy (6th April 2018), Violet3 (6th April 2018), william r sanford72 (5th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,631 times in 8,592 posts

Norman - thanks for the post and the summary.

I will watch based on your recommendation, Valerie.

As a long-time truth-seeker pained by the slow progress of disclosure, I hope you decide it's ok to tell us more about what you 'know is really happening here', but of course not if it involves outing without the approval of those to be outed. Well if their intentions are honorable toward us humans, that is.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th April 2018 at 13:59.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (6th April 2018), dynamo (6th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), toppy (6th April 2018), Valerie Villars (6th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Mountain Jim, it is four to five years after the fact and I still hear bits and pieces of stories, all different, of what I experienced. This has been a really long journey for me and I am still finding confirmations through so many other's stories and perspectives.

I don't know what is happening here, other than the fact there is distinct influence by entities we normally can't see and hear. Only I saw and heard them for a really long time. They were varied, interdimensional, highly fond of metatalk and other nonsensical actions. Some were kind, some arrogant. None sat me down and said here is what is really happening. There are just an incredible amount of aspects.

What Grant Cameron says about music is right on the money though.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (6th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), mountain_jim (6th April 2018), toppy (6th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

My experiences also lead me to a key understanding of non-local connectedness and an understanding that all information was accessible for download.

These experiments in consciousness that opened me up to these understandings started out as psychedelic-based, as a tool/shortcut to temporary elevations of consciousness that otherwise could take a lifetime of Self Culture to manifest.

So the information in this video about how the powers-that-be had come to understand consciousness and experiencers was key makes sense to me.

I went to Amazon to try and learn more details about the music in his book, guess I will have to buy it to find out. Music is definitely a way to connect to something greater than our local selves, I am curious as to what other song lyrics he points to in that book. (link below)

Inventions and creators' 'downloads' don't have to come from aliens though. The information is available for the accessing in my view.

If some beings are trying to accelerate and save humanity, that's great but I have no experience there that I am aware of.

The only entities I am aware of having experienced directly were not positive, likely the Don Juan inorganic beings or archons, beings who took advantage of our receptive states to stir up fear to feed on, requiring a spiritual battle/test to overcome them one long night and never be fearful of them again.

I have also had my life saved at least twice by information that entered my consciousness just in time for me to act, whether that came from higher-self consciousness, guardians, whatever.

It seems my evolutionary path does not involve alien contact or interference, and that is fine with me.

However if massive disclosure events occur I suspect I will have a role in helping with understanding and stabilization for those whose world views and reality tunnels get knocked out from under them.

This ongoing search for Truth must be preparing me for something in this Life, but it's not clear to me exactly what yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Managing-Magi.../dp/B06XYF22S3

Quote Managing Magic: The Government's UFO Disclosure Plan

Many think the government is about to disclose what it knows about UFOs. Many think the government is doing everything in its power to keep the UFO reality a secret. The truth is those who control the UFO secret are doing neither.

The secret keepers are gradually disclosing this information, via an acclimatization process, based on advice given by military think tanks that have looked at the issue.

Through the extraordinary accounts in this book, the reader will:

-Learn how long the disclosure effort has been going on and how this secrecy plan has been carried out.
    -Get a revelation of the 14 magicians in charge of this secrecy.
    - Find out who the 5 Messiahs are, the ones chosen to carry out the disclosure message.
    - Learn the 64 reasons that led United States presidents to keep the UFO information secret.
    - Discover what WikiLeaks has revealed about UFOs.
    - Learn of the latest disclosure effort by rocker Tom DeLonge.
    -Become aware of a US president that was abducted.
    - Understand the story of "Trump the Aliens."
    - Gain insight on Trump's UFO briefing.
    - Learn about the eight possible disclosure efforts being run at the present time including the disclosure of a portal.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th April 2018 at 13:32.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2018), Flash (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), william r sanford72 (7th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Jim, I don't believe the downloads to creators and inventors come from aliens. I believe it comes from light and our ability to access it. However, there are those on other less material levels who are influencing what we get in a trickled down manner here. But, I'm no expert. There is an alignment of sorts that takes place and then it happens. I believe there is grace involved, but from there it gets really sticky for me.

Somehow, entities know when you are in that place of receiving and they begin to show up. I'm not sure why or what they want but I know they are very real and very physical. There are others, but those I could only sense. Their presence was palpable but not seen. And yes, there was some hardcore testing of me going on. For what purpose, I have no idea. Sometimes I think it was all just to sort of punch a hole in this gridlock we call earth because the more holes we punch, the easier it will be for the people behind us. It's a chain, a building block of ascension.

It's all so confusing. I had read "The Teachings of Don Juan" back in 94 and then never thought about it again. Much of it didn't make any sense to me at the time, though I was led back to the book during the ordeal so I could find some answers. There were some parts of my experience where inorganic or archon beings showed up and tried to tempt me to do or say things I just would never do. You have to understand, it all came out of left field and was a complete surprise. I had done psychedelics in my youth, many, many years ago.

As to the music, I understood it is influenced by beings of all types, both benevolent and not, and my understanding of it became so overwhelming that I literally listened to all types at high volumes for days and days and days. I understood much more than is normally apparent, but somehow it is a way of breaking through this mire of materialism and seems to be a way these forces can get through without impinging on free will. Understanding increases with awareness. There is also some very real truth in the electric aspects of it, as in guitar. It's a very real way of breaking through the tamp down grid on this planet, as is dancing. It is an ingenious way of helping us transcend, but only if all other aspects have aligned to get us to that point.

Some of the experience had to do with the 4th way, which I had never even heard of before it happened. Just really, really weird stuff. It's like having complete understanding but with no real answers as to what the point is. Or as to why it happened to me.

The whole et thing is a way of naming that which was unnameable to me. In retrospect, there were two definite Nordic beings and some others that I reconciled after the fact, not before.

There was grace and there was cruelty and everything in between.

Also, in my opinion, there is way too much emphasis on seeing crafts and the material aspects of the phenomenon. No one wants to hear about it unless you actually saw a flying saucer. I never saw one or if I did, I don't remember. I've seen them before, but not during this experience. That doesn't mean it's any less relevant than one who sees a whole fleet of them. People are too caught up on the exoteric side to the phenomenon.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 7th April 2018 at 16:34.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th April 2018), Flash (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), meeradas (8th April 2018), mountain_jim (7th April 2018), onevoice (23rd May 2018), william r sanford72 (7th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/Tuned-Paranor...AGrant+Cameron

Tuned-In: The Paranormal World of Music Paperback – April 30, 2017

Quote In the spring of 2014, Grant Cameron received an astonishing message from his friend Chris Bledsoe. Chris had an extraordinary encounter with beings he called “the Guardians”. Chris relayed this message to Grant and told him that “the message is in the music”. Grant Cameron was never musically inclined, and rarely showed any interest in music until he heard the song, “After the Goldrush” by Neil Young. The message that Chris relayed to Grant now resonated with him. Grant wondered if the lyrics in that song, were part of the message. He then became very interested in musicians who have had experiences with various unexplained phenomenon. And so, the trip down the rabbit hole began… What emerged from the investigation was evidence of a very weird world where many musicians have reported bizarre occurrences such as: unexplained sightings of craft, encounters with other worldly beings and telepathic transmissions from outside our known reality. Many musicians have reported musical downloads and that they have tapped into a non-local consciousness. Many are influenced or inspired by paranormal forces and have written songs with UFO themes. There are even accounts of UFOs that have showed up at their concerts! Many musicians seem to be heavily influenced by supernatural or mystical forces and Grant’s investigation expands into many of other aspects to the paranormal world of music. This book examines the parallel stories in pre-rock music and assesses what “the message in the music” might be. Is there a plan by a higher-level consciousness to influence, enlighten and disclose information into our level of reality? After reading this book, you will certainly start to wonder…
    Song lyrics Grant references in his music book according to info about book - considers whether the music is connected to a non-human intelligence ...

Quote Kashmir - Lead Zeppelin

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
    And stars fill my dream
    I'm a traveler of both time and space
    To be where I have been
    To sit with elders of the gentle race
    This world has seldom seen
    They talk of days for which they sit and wait
    All will be revealed

Talk in song from tongues of lilting grace
    Sounds caress my ear
    And not a word I heard could I relate
    The story was quite clear

Oh, baby, I been blind
    Oh, yeah, mama, there ain't no denyin'
    Oh, ooh yes, I been blind
    Mama, mama, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown
    As the sun burns the ground
    And my eyes fill with sand
    As I scan this wasted land
    Try to find, try to find the way I feel

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace
    Like sorts inside a dream
    Leave the…

Quote After The Gold Rush - Neil Young

Well, I dreamed I saw the knights
    In armor coming,
    Saying something about a queen.
    There were peasants singing and
    Drummers drumming
    And the archer split the tree.
    There was a fanfare blowing
    To the sun
    That was floating on the breeze.
    Look at Mother Nature on the run
    In the nineteen seventies.
    Look at Mother Nature on the run
    In the nineteen seventies.

I was lying in a burned out basement
    With the full moon in my eyes.
    I was hoping for replacement
    When the sun burst thru the sky.
    There was a band playing in my head
    And I felt like getting high.
    I was thinking about what a
    Friend had said
    I was hoping it was a lie.
    Thinking about what a
    Friend had said
    I was hoping it was a lie.

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
    Space ships flying
    In the yellow haze of the sun,
    There were children crying
    And colors flying
    All around the chosen ones.
    All in a dream, all in a dream
    The loading had begun.
    They were flying Mother Nature's
    Silver seed to a new home in the sun.
    Flying Mother Nature's
    Silver seed to a new home.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/index.php?start=32

Young has stated that he did not know what After the Gold Rush message was. We know this because when Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt recorded it in 1999 for their collaboration trio, they got some unique insight into the song from the man who wrote it. Parton said, "When we were doing the Trio album, I asked Linda and Emmy what it meant, and they didn't know. So we called Neil Young, and he didn't know. We asked him, flat out, what it meant, and he said, 'Hell, I don't know. I just wrote it. It just depends on what I was taking at the time. I guess every verse has something different I'd taken.'"

Young (as did many of the top rock and roll stars) therefore admitted he was doing drugs when he wrote the song and came up with the lyrics. The question therefore is where did the alien and environmental messages come from?
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th April 2018 at 12:14.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Valerie Villars (8th April 2018), william r sanford72 (8th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It's astonishing how much this theme is interspersed in rock lyrics and even artwork on albums. I never noticed the proliferation of it until the last few years.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th April 2018), Bruno (9th April 2018), william r sanford72 (10th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

One of the major artist influencers for me in my formative years was Paul Kantner of the Jefferson Airplane /Starship, and Blows was his masterwork I feel.

Here from Blows Against The Empire

Quote The album is a narrative concept album that tells the story of a counter-culture revolution against the oppressions of "Uncle Samuel" and a plan to steal a starship from orbit and journey into space in search of a new home. The original vinyl release is divided into two album sides. "Mau Mau (Amerikon)" launched Side One, a counter-culture manifesto and call to arms. In the context of the narrative, this is the free music being performed in the park, drawing everyone together.
    "Put your old ladies back into bed,Put your old men into their graves,Cover their ears so they can't hear us sing,Cover their eyes so they can't see us play.""Get out of the way, let the people play,We gotta get down on you,Come alive all over you,Dancing down, into your town."
    It celebrates late-sixties counter-culture, depicting people celebrating mind expansion and free love, "We'll ball in your parks, insane with the flash of living...calling for acid, cocaine and grass." They've had enough of the military, domestic and abroad, and make one of the earliest references to Ronald Reagan in popular music in the line, "You unleash the dogs of a grade-B movie star Governor's war...so drop your ****in' bombs, burn your demon babies, I will live again!" They condemn the divisive strictures of conservative society, and dream of finding a Utopia.

"The Baby Tree", written by Rosalie Sorrels, is about an imaginary island where babies grow on trees and are collected by happy couples when they fall. The scene develops over the remaining album side, in "Let's Go Together" and "A Child Is Coming," that a couple is among the gathering in a park outside Chicago the night before the hijacking, tripping on acid as dawn approaches. She reveals that she's pregnant, and predictably they resolve to free their child from the government's "files and their numbers game" by joining the hijackers. In this setting, "The Baby Tree" can be seen as their acid-induced daydream about pregnancy, and so fits neatly into the narrative.[citation needed] The allegory of "Let's Go Together" and "A Child Is Coming" symbolizes Paul Kantner and Grace Slick's romantic relationship and Slick's pregnancy by Kantner, which would result in the birth of their daughter, China Kantner, the following year.

Side Two is an integrated suite of songs which opens with "Sunrise", Grace Slick's allegory describing the breaking dawn the couple was awaiting, while also symbolizing the dawn of an Utopian civilization, freed from conservative mores and violent influences. "Sunrise" leads directly into "Hijack," in which the revolutionaries storm the transport to the orbiting starship and head off into space, boarding the ship by the end of "Hijack" and leaving orbit in "Home." As the story progresses with "Have You Seen the Stars Tonite," hopes and misgivings are revealed. After the ship's engines and systems are readied in "X-M," "Starship" relates a mutiny fought for control of the ship, to determine whether to surrender and return or to continue. Eventually the idealists win control and the ship is flung by gravity sling-shot around the sun and out of the solar system.

By Kantner's admission, the underlying premise of the narrative was derived in part from the works of science fiction author Robert A. Heinlein, particularly the novel Methuselah's Children. Kantner went so far as to write to Heinlein to obtain permission to use his ideas. Heinlein wrote back that over the years, many people had used his ideas but Paul was the first one to ask for permission, which he granted.[7] Blows was the first rock album to ever be nominated for a Hugo Award, in 1971 in the category of Best Dramatic Presentation.[8] In voting, the album garnered the second most votes for the award, losing to "No Award", which received the most votes.[9]

Quote Have You Seen The Stars Tonight?

Have You Seen The Stars Tonight?
    Would you like to go up on
    A-Deck and look at them with me?
    Have You Seen The Stars Tonight?
    Would you like to go up for
    a stroll and keep me company?

Do you know
    We could go?
    We are free
    Anyplace you can think of
    We could be

Have you seen the stars tonight?
    Have you looked
    at all the family of stars?
    Another set of significant lyrics from the 70s.

Quote Have You Seen the Saucers
    Jefferson Airplane

Have you seen the saucers?
    Have you seen the saucers?
    Do you know the people out there
    Who aren't happy with the way that we care
    For the Earth Mother
    Have you seen the saucers
    Tranquility Base
    There goes the neighborhood
    American garbage dumped in space and no room left for brotherhood

Have you seen our saucers?
    See our lights in your western skies, California?
    The rainbow skies
    The government tells you another missile is flying
    Have you any idea why they're lying to you?
    To your faces
    Did they tell you?
    Have you seen our saucers?

Da da da da da da da da
    Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
    Your mother needs you, now she's getting old
    Her face was pretty, but you let her go
    Have you…
    Another more about consciousness than spaceships

Quote Your Mind Has Left Your Body

Lyrics & Music: Paul Kantner

You have left your body be aware if you care
    Your mind has left your body and for this one moment you are

Under the polar ice cap in a place we call home
    How is it there white bear like that where you grow...

Now all of you come back to here and now elsewhen to there
    Move on out the other way where...
    Do you find yourself floating growing there

Chorus
    There is one moment in your life and it can come at any time
    And you remember all of what went on from the instant you were born
    Thru your early years

And if you can fasten on that moment and expand thru the afterglow
    You can reverse your mind in time and travel back to when

The earth was formed
    The sky was born
    And the universe began

Riders of the rainbow
    Let it grow let it grow

You can exercise your mind on where you want to go
    And y'can see the city lights flashin' two thousand miles below you

You can feel the sands of Zanzibar or pierce the nearest sun
    Find out what and who you are and if you need to run

Chorus

Riders of the rainbow
    Let it grow let it grow

Chorus

Riders of the rainbow
    Let it grow let it grow

You have left your body
    Return when you may

Save it for another day... beyond you
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th April 2018 at 14:23.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th April 2018), william r sanford72 (10th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://www.amazon.com/Tuned-Paranor...AGrant+Cameron

Tuned-In: The Paranormal World of Music Paperback – April 30, 2017
    Fascinating Grant Cameron interview dealing exclusively with music

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th April 2018), sunwings (10th April 2018), william r sanford72 (10th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Listening to above, I had never heard before that Jerry Garcia was an extra in my favorite Sci Fi movie ever, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, or that The Moody Blues had an abduction experience and pre-birth memories of the planned band.

But then at the end (interview was pre-election) when he talks about John Podesta and disclosure I got a little less enthusiastic about this interview, having my own opinions about Podesta these days.

The president is not the guy controlling/running the coverup - Cameron a little too sure in stating that, and quite wrong in my view.

much later edit - Actually 2001, A Space Odyssey, is my favorite Sci Fi movie of all time. I witnessed it in my early teens in its first run in a Cinerama theater (greatest sound and projection technology of its time), and walked home from the theater in my first recognized altered state of consciousness.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 23rd May 2018 at 11:55.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from Grant

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    WhiteHouseUFO & The Fedora Chronicles

Tuned In: The Paranormal World Of Music

Published 22nd May 2018

Mr Cameron is interviewed about his brand new book entitled Tuned In: The Paranormal World Of Music & Explains how the two worlds mesh.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mojo (23rd May 2018), mountain_jim (23rd May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread