+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Wilder - a guided tour down the rabbit hole...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Arizona Wilder - a guided tour down the rabbit hole...

I have just finished watching all 17 parts of this interview between David Icke and Arizona Wilder - and it is fantastic.

Arizona Wilder, Illuminati ritual abuse survivor speaks at great length and depth about her experience - including naming names. She tells what she knows about reptillians, aryans, who, why, when, how.

This is simply incredible stuff.

I'll post the first video - the rest can be found on you tube.
    Believe it or not - but at least hear her out - because it may very well be true.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Anna (3rd January 2011), bbj3n546pt (3rd January 2011), Deega (5th January 2011), fifi (3rd January 2011), rhythm (5th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Arizona Wilder - a guided tour down the rabbit hole...

Defiantly a good watch. Everyone is probably aware of Cathy O'brien, but if not, she has plenty of good info too as well as a book and some threads here on Avalon about her work. I am not sure if Brice Taylor has been brought up lately or at all at Avalon. She only has about 3 or 4 videos on youtube, easily found with a name search yet she also has a book out called Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Sex Slave

If you don't like having to change videos every 10 min (or are unfamiliar with using play-lists) there are longer versions on youtube of Arizona Wilder here:
    DAVID ICKE: REVELATIONS OF A MOTHER GODDESS - PT 1 of 2
    DAVID ICKE: REVELATIONS OF A MOTHER GODDESS - PT 2 of 2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Burke For This Post:

fifi (3rd January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks, Heretic. I hadn't heard of either of those 2 people you mentioned. Shall look them up now.

6. Link to Post #4
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    I have just finished watching all 17 parts of this interview between David Icke and Arizona Wilder - and it is fantastic.

Arizona Wilder, Illuminati ritual abuse survivor speaks at great length and depth about her experience - including naming names. She tells what she knows about reptillians, aryans, who, why, when, how.

Believe it or not - but at least hear her out - because it may very well be true.

Thank you for posting this very special story.

In November 2010 I had the chance to ask David Icke if he had any news from her.

His answer:

"I was never able to reach her again.
    She has completely desappeared.
    I don't even know if she is still alive..."

She is a truly great soul and I have a lot of respect and love for her.
    Despite all the programming she kept (or developed) an impressive purity.

I wish her all the best, where ever she might be now.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2011), sunwings (21st June 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    Thank you for posting this very special story.

In November 2010 I had the chance to ask David Icke if he had any news from her.

His answer:

"I was never able to reach her again.
    She has completely desappeared.
    I don't even know if she is still alive..."

She is a truly great soul and I have a lot of respect and love for her.
    Despite all the programming she kept (or developed) an impressive purity.

I wish her all the best, where ever she might be now.
    I agree, Sepia - she is a truly amazing person. The word that came to me while watching the interview was haunted.
    Wherever she is now, I hope she is at peace and happy.

To know what she knows and to divulge it anyway is, to my thinking, evidence of a very advanced soul.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

thanks for pointing to this, actually hearing a lot about these bloodlines lately, with small puzzle pieces here and there the bigger picture comes into focus, and i feel that for every person that awakens, we take a small piece of control back. thanks once again for this. love peace and strength to you. keep watching the watchers.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Thank you very much, Teakai and Heretic, for this video interview. It really blew my mind. I hope many people watch this and wake up.

11. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

David Icke could REALLY be onto something here i mean he follows these ancient bloodlines which were said to be extraterrestial / reptilian

then when he follows them through to the modern day they are linked to some of THE MOST POWERFULL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD .... Think about it .... He says the ROYAL FAMILY and 43 out of 46 american presidents and all sorts of people in high positions within goverment are actually BLOOD DRINKING , SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIANS and NOT ONCE HAS HE BEEN TAKEN TO COURT !

When you see the evidence all stacked together it REALLY SEEMS the WOOL may have been pulled over our EYES WHO WOULD BELIEVE IT !
    Last edited by Mutchie; 3rd January 2011 at 09:24.

12. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hiya T - did you have a good xmas & NY??? Thanks for the vid - watched it all tonight. What an absolute tragic life she has had - She sounded so.......broken! I have to admit to trying to keep a clinical watch through the series.......and I strongly felt if I tried to connect with her it would be all too heart wrenching and soul destroying. How extremely sad that her children as well are caught up in it all. As you say a brave soul. I do hope that she is still alive and well somewhere safe on the planet where she can heal

Her story seems to fit the big picture of really whats going on.... and it all seems to lead to the reptiles. Much of what was said also fits with the Dulce thread, Cherry Hinkles notes and recount of Toms experience, specially the bit about retaining the souls of their victims. I was surprised to hear that they have trouble keeping up human appearance, very interesting. The other real interesting thing was the ritual was to bring the reptiles in from the 4th dimension. I hadn't heard this before. I do have access to a ritual of how contact can be made with the other dimension somewhere - Too scared to even keep in on my pc to be honest!

Did you feel that while watching her at certain times she was retrieving answers from another source - this could be from one of the alters of course. Yet at other times felt she (or one of the alters) was in full control.

Certainly her story of how they split the personality fits exactly with another document I read. (Can pm you if interested - but its very disturbing and wouldnt post it on a public forum, and if its still around)

Thanks again T

13. Link to Post #10
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mutchie (here)
    43 out of 46 american presidents and all sorts of people in high positions within goverment are actually blood drinking , shapeshifting reptilians
    red cross.

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hiya T - did you have a good xmas & NY??? Thanks for the vid - watched it all tonight. What an absolute tragic life she has had - She sounded so.......broken! I have to admit to trying to keep a clinical watch through the series.......and I strongly felt if I tried to connect with her it would be all too heart wrenching and soul destroying. How extremely sad that her children as well are caught up in it all. As you say a brave soul. I do hope that she is still alive and well somewhere safe on the planet where she can heal

Her story seems to fit the big picture of really whats going on.... and it all seems to lead to the reptiles. Much of what was said also fits with the Dulce thread, Cherry Hinkles notes and recount of Toms experience, specially the bit about retaining the souls of their victims. I was surprised to hear that they have trouble keeping up human appearance, very interesting. The other real interesting thing was the ritual was to bring the reptiles in from the 4th dimension. I hadn't heard this before. I do have access to a ritual of how contact can be made with the other dimension somewhere - Too scared to even keep in on my pc to be honest!

Did you feel that while watching her at certain times she was retrieving answers from another source - this could be from one of the alters of course. Yet at other times felt she (or one of the alters) was in full control.

Certainly her story of how they split the personality fits exactly with another document I read. (Can pm you if interested - but its very disturbing and wouldnt post it on a public forum, and if its still around)

Thanks again T
    Hi Witchy, Christmas was all good, the NY is going to be fabulous . Thanks for asking.

How is everything going with your new job?

The other real interesting thing was the ritual was to bring the reptiles in from the 4th dimension. I hadn't heard this before.
    Thanks again T

I thought that part was about bringing through other lower entities. I got the idea that these lower entity energies gave information to the reptilians.
    I do remember that part you’re referring to because I was a bit confused about it because I thought, why would the entity being brought through devour the one bringing it through, when she already in a roomful of reptilians.

I’d go check – only I have no idea which section it was in.

I did watch it with an open mind – I thought, hmmm, what if she’s being mind controlled right now and the info she’s giving out is false.
    But, then I thought, what would be the point?
    Especially considering David Icke and Credo Muttwah(sp?), Cherry Hinkle and others, who I’m not terribly familiar with are saying it too.

I came across Peggy Kane a day or so ago – sort of wishing I hadn’t – She has got me interested in trying out some reverse speeching for myself, though.

And I do want to hear the rest of what she has to say – these lower dimensions sound …low.
    She also talks about them holding souls. Perhaps it’s a matter of you going where your frequency takes you after leaving the physical.

Perhaps it’s ALL about raising our frequency.

It seems this matrix may run far deeper than we ever imagined, but, apparently all that is hidden, will be revealed.

And by golly gum gosh, if it’s anything like what we’ve been reading about – well, just image what a shock it is for those who still think the world is ‘normal’.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

anikohu (4th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote And by golly gum gosh, if it’s anything like what we’ve been reading about – well, just image what a shock it is for those who still think the world is ‘normal’
    LOL - we must be on the same wave length.......exactly the same thinking. I'll go look up Peggy Kane now.

Work is so cr**....... thanks for asking. Ive come to the monumental realization that I really really suck at Forex trading!!!!!!!!!! Will have to go looking for REAL work next week. (just waiting for these 2 R) arm DVTs to settle that just appeared 3 weeks ago in the middle of the night while holidaying in NZ - oh and just to completely wreck your holidays-the CT shows a 9mm growth your R) adrenal gland - so guess its off to the endocronologist .......... spewing!!!! Fortunately can still have a wine or 2 while on warfrin(they didnt specify if that was bottles - so Ive taken liberties with the translation) Happy days!!!!

Its going to be a fantastic year...........cant wait to see how things evolve!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

sunwings (21st June 2020)

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Just listened to the Peggy Kane series https://youtube.com/watch?v=lJqQ09xYUeY&NR=1

Wow that was mind blowing.........I need time to digest!!! It dovetails into what many believe with the Reptiles here on earth. (including me) I had not considered them controlling the 4th dimension (where we go when we pass over). Also interesting was the net around earth and her take was the chemtrails amongst other things, is priming the net for when planet x whizzes by and releases us from the net. She says that this is when the reptiles here and in the 4th will die - those that havnt managed to nip away in the interim anyway.

Was it Peggy speaking about the ship in Iran that they have to have. They are insisting on gaining access to the country via war so they can gain access to it so they can leave when Planet x arrives. They also own Mars and this is used as a storage facility for meat.(no further explanation needed)

Am not very happy about the food shortage they apparently have in the 4th and the methods used to satiate their hunger!!!! Hmph.

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

"They say a picture is worth a thousand words. With the human face it's even more revealing, especially the eyes.

Politicians, if you've ever seen a professional one up close, have almost a waxen stiffness and sheen to their phony, memorized expressions. Most public and power characters need to be caught off guard to reveal their true nature, but it's not necessary. Usually it's in plain sight.

The eyes are the 'windows of their souls', while their expressions can also intermittently give away their true nature.

Here's a quick selection of some current, and a few past, leaders or power brokers.

Look for the light in their eyes -- it's not there.

You might see something else though, something very troubling."

More here...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks Teakai, great tread, and video,

I started listening to the multiple segments of the video last night, up to the 12 segments, hmm!

Can't be more interesting...!, and if this hold validity, the US has had Reptilian Presidents (still probably...!), the Queen and Family are bloodline Reptilians, and many other leaders of the World.

How interesting, I guess we are supposed to be slaves somehow, somewhere in this historical twisted scenario!

Thanks to share.

All my blessings.

Deega

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Teakai (4th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Thanks Teakai, great tread, and video,

I started listening to the multiple segments of the video last night, up to the 12 segments, hmm!

Can't be more interesting...!, and if this hold validity, the US has had Reptilian Presidents (still probably...!), the Queen and Family are bloodline Reptilians, and many other leaders of the World.

How interesting, I guess we are supposed to be slaves somehow, somewhere in this historical twisted scenario!

Thanks to share.

All my blessings.

Deega
    i agree and when you study history, even though its mind boggling its still intelligent and possible, after all were all basically indentured servants still, after the slaves were freed we just went back to the old ways, maybe thats why men in power have a fascination with owning the desert lol

23. The Following User Says Thank You to xm15e2 For This Post:

Deega (4th January 2011)

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Just listened to the Peggy Kane series https://youtube.com/watch?v=lJqQ09xYUeY&NR=1

Wow that was mind blowing.........I need time to digest!!! It dovetails into what many believe with the Reptiles here on earth. (including me) I had not considered them controlling the 4th dimension (where we go when we pass over). Also interesting was the net around earth and her take was the chemtrails amongst other things, is priming the net for when planet x whizzes by and releases us from the net. She says that this is when the reptiles here and in the 4th will die - those that havnt managed to nip away in the interim anyway.

Was it Peggy speaking about the ship in Iran that they have to have. They are insisting on gaining access to the country via war so they can gain access to it so they can leave when Planet x arrives. They also own Mars and this is used as a storage facility for meat.(no further explanation needed)

Am not very happy about the food shortage they apparently have in the 4th and the methods used to satiate their hunger!!!! Hmph.
    Ooh ooh ooh – well, here’s the thing. I don’t think we all go to the 4th dimension – I think that’s just a particular dimension which the reptilians happen to inhabit
    And I think that if your frequency is low when you suffle off your mortal coil, you are going to be handy access to lower dimensions.
    But, if your frequency is high, then you go to that frequency. Only you can’t reach a frequency that you haven’t yet attained.

Sooooo, with the Princess Di, capturing the soul, thing – that’s why they had to do the ritual – because my feeling is that she was a high frequency energy. So they had to work some magic and manipulate things to be able to be there when her soul left her body.

And likely, this is why, when elitist’s get near their time to die, they do so by way of ritual – they rig the system, so that they can continue returning to the system they have developed.
    (OMG – if my mother could hear me now )

When you think about it – absolutely everything, from food, to education, to drinking water, to TV to advertising to dependence on the economic system to religion is designed in order to hold us physically and mentally in a lower frequency bracket – and thus trapped in a reincarnation cycle on this planet.

And, that’s the hidden message the elitists gave us in the bible – you have to find Christ – but first you have to find out what Christ is – and it’s not something outside yourself. It’s not a person at all. the original meaning of Christ/Kryst is soul.

Wow, this is so thrilling – I feel a bit like a theological Nancy Drew discovering lots of clues to eventually solve the mystery

I haven’t finished listening to all of Peggy, yet – keep finding other stuff to distract me.

Sorry to hear the job is crap. Personally I think most are.
    Hope all is well with your health and this is just a hiccup.
    Have you looked into apple cider vinegar – that’s a great natural blood thinner – and it has lots of other health benefits, too.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

witchy1 (5th January 2011)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    "They say a picture is worth a thousand words. With the human face it's even more revealing, especially the eyes.

Politicians, if you've ever seen a professional one up close, have almost a waxen stiffness and sheen to their phony, memorized expressions. Most public and power characters need to be caught off guard to reveal their true nature, but it's not necessary. Usually it's in plain sight.

The eyes are the 'windows of their souls', while their expressions can also intermittently give away their true nature.

Here's a quick selection of some current, and a few past, leaders or power brokers.

Look for the light in their eyes -- it's not there.

You might see something else though, something very troubling."

More here...
    Thanks, Dan. They're absolutely everywhere they can have influence over society. Imagine how many we're going to see when the matrix does come down and they can't hold the illusion together anymore.

I first came across the reptilian idea on you tube - and didn't give it too much thought, because, for a start, it's pretty incredible and you could easliy pass it of as fudges and so forth (even though some of the newsreaders conversations are a bit strange - for instance in some of the videos when the picture starts to morph, the person at the news desk will say something odd, and then the person morphing will take off real quick (and pull themselves together, I guess)
    But, anyway, until I really started reading up on the reptilians from what came across as being very reliable testimonies from seemingly very sane people, I didn't really put much on it.

Now, I think differently.

After watching Arizona's inteview I wondered what would happen if someone got a nosebleed around them - seeing that blood excites them so much they can't hold their false form.
    Then I started thinking about how women are kept out of roles within the Catholic church. I wonder if menstruation has anything to do with it.
    Last edited by Teakai; 5th January 2011 at 00:26.

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

or why in the old days women were expected to sleep in different rooms than their husbands every month (or all the time and were effectively on call for the men)

Quote seeing that blood excites them so much they can't hold their false form.
    I am going to go back and look at the picture of PC and Di outside the hospital after Willy was born..............mind you they probably gave her a great clean up after!!

28. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

or why in the old days women were expected to sleep in different rooms than their husbands every month (or all the time and were effectively on call for the men)
    Or why Charles wanted to be Camilla's tampon. (A pick-up line from the reptillian book of dating, perhaps?)

Ok - enough - this is serious, serious business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast