+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FINALLY sealed indictments UNSEALED (maybe)!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default FINALLY sealed indictments UNSEALED (maybe)!

David Seaman is in Washington DC today and has seen the evidence with his own eyes. If this turns out to be true and is imminent as he says, then this is beyond BIG-TIME. The next fews days and weeks will be insane!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Alan (7th April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (6th April 2018), bluestflame (7th April 2018), CurEus (6th April 2018), DNA (7th April 2018), Elpis (9th April 2018), Flash (7th April 2018), KiwiElf (7th April 2018), Michelle Marie (6th April 2018), mojo (6th April 2018), Noelle (6th April 2018), PathWalker (7th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (7th April 2018), wondering (6th April 2018), Zanshin (6th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,343 times in 645 posts

Default Re: FINALLY sealed indictments UNSEALED (maybe)!

Well, I do'nt agree at ALL
    "it comes more poo out of his mouth than he is able to swollow "
    Well, I Don't bash ppl without a reason. sorry for that., so hopefully Im not the only chw a dog (what dog) if it feels so

Sad to see one of the guy "Titus Frost" who made a great investigation vid, about Mr Seaman and other even more important stuff about pedophilia in the Pizzgate matter has gone wacko. Just checked and nothing of all his hard work done is left left on his site .
    poor chap
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGg...Zw9P0Xw/videos
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 7th April 2018 at 05:09.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

gnostic9 (7th April 2018), Michelle Marie (7th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Well, I do'nt agree at ALL
    "it comes more poo out of his mouth than he is able to swollow "
    No names, no evidence.

No substance here.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

dynamo (7th April 2018), gnostic9 (7th April 2018), onawah (7th April 2018), Rawhide68 (7th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

His past work and experiences with the "dark side" does tend to lend him some small credibility for me...even if that just means I believe he believes what he is saying (mostly)
    The difficulty is that I do not believe Trump is a genius level white knight or that QAnon is much more than a psyop messianic prophet designed to do nothing more than dash the hopes of those who REALLY do want to see change and justice for the depraved, sick and twisted souls running this twisted world.

He was MORE than a little tipsy in his video...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

gnostic9 (7th April 2018), Michelle Marie (7th April 2018), onawah (7th April 2018), PathWalker (7th April 2018), Rawhide68 (7th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

At the very least - methinks it a little premature for champagne

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Iancorgi (8th April 2018), Kryztian (7th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Change always comes from within. The events of the outer world are merely reflections of our inner world. What are each of us doing to realise these changes within ourselves?

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Ben (7th April 2018), dynamo (7th April 2018), KiwiElf (7th April 2018), Kryztian (7th April 2018), Lettherebelight (8th April 2018), littleOne (9th April 2018), Loren (7th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018), PathWalker (7th April 2018), Zanshin (8th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Change always comes from within. The events of the outer world are merely reflections of our inner world. What are each of us doing to realise these changes within ourselves?
    That is a good question, TelosianEmbrace; a question each of us should consider each day. I believe that the sooner humanity embraces life with good intentions instead of pursuing immediate gratification, the quicker our world will shift towards a more positive and healthy environment for all of our planet's inhabitants.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Ben (7th April 2018), KiwiElf (8th April 2018), Kryztian (7th April 2018), littleOne (9th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (7th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

1. Someone shows David Seaman a piece of paper
    2. David Seaman opens a bottle of Champagne
    3. Voila! Mass arrests.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

dynamo (8th April 2018), Iancorgi (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018), onawah (8th April 2018), Zanshin (8th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

There may be some truth to this; "Q" hinted that the indictments, at least some of them, have now been unsealed in Q post # 988 on 2 April, highlighted in red; (unlikely we will see all 25,000+ arrests happening at once - just like chess, one piece at a time )

Apr 2 2018 23:45:09 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875265
    April [A].
    IG report.
    Sessions public attack.
    RR problems.
    Seals broken.
    [A]rrests.

Why was Huber made public?
    Why now?
    Everything has meaning.
    [A]wan.
    Tarmac.
    Iran.
    NK.
    U1.
    FBI.
    DOJ.
    Mueller.
    Election Integrity.
    Immigration Bill.
    Border.
    Wall.
    Military start.
    BIG month.
    Q

Scroll down here:
    https://qanon.pub/

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    That is a good question, TelosianEmbrace; a question each of us should consider each day. I believe that the sooner humanity embraces life with good intentions instead of pursuing immediate gratification, the quicker our world will shift towards a more positive and healthy environment for all of our planet's inhabitants.
    Yes! Our inner world is our key to outpicturing a better outer world.

I agree good intentions -- conscious intentions -- set every day with attunement to the highest vibrations: love, peace, gratitude, goodwill/service, and making our personal contribution by BEing better...OUR BEST!

Each day I practice meditation, gratitude, surrender, and I identify with my higher self. Putting ego aside and setting intentions, then going with the flow. We ARE transforming!

When I read posts like this, I KNOW humanity is evolving together.

all.

It is this inner light that is exposing all the truth and bringing it up for healing and transmutation. Healing love:Compassion:Caring.

I'm sure the sealed indictments and arrests are happening. I was just hoping he was going to share some specific information. Instead we just got to witness his little personal party! Throw the dog a bone! Give us some names!

Pretty soon we're going to all be partying! I have faith in the victorious outcome.

The Light IS Shining!

I'll be coming over to Aussie land to share a toast with you, KiwiElf!!! LOL
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ben (8th April 2018), dynamo (8th April 2018), Elpis (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), KiwiElf (8th April 2018), Lettherebelight (8th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2018), wondering (8th April 2018), Zanshin (8th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    MM
    LOL you are most welcome to do so and the view is spectacular, but ummm... I'm a little further South of Aussie. Have already had the pleasure of meeting Telosian when he was here in NZ.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th April 2018 at 04:19.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    MM
    LOL you are most welcome to do so and the view is spectacular, but ummm... I'm a little further South of Aussie. Have already had the pleasure of meeting Telosian when he was here in NZ.
    Oh, yes. I should have remembered that. I saw it on the map when I asked you before. Unless I hop over with my friend who regularly travels to NZ, it might be a Skype toast!

Either way, I truly expect to celebrate! However, there may be some more dodgy events before celebration day. At least we can see by the MSM last ditch squirming (discrediting tactics that no longer work, other than to provide amusement) much progress has been made.

This whole process is increasing our collective intelligence.

Cheers!
    MM

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ben (8th April 2018), DNA (8th April 2018), dynamo (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), KiwiElf (8th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2018), wondering (8th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I agree good intentions -- conscious intentions -- set every day with attunement to the highest vibrations: love, peace, gratitude, goodwill/service, and making our personal contribution by BEing better...OUR BEST!

Each day I practice meditation, gratitude, surrender, and I identify with my higher self. Putting ego aside and setting intentions, then going with the flow. We ARE transforming!

all.

It is this inner light that is exposing all the truth and bringing it up for healing and transmutation. Healing love:Compassion:Caring.

I'm sure the sealed indictments and arrests are happening. I was just hoping he was going to share some specific information. Instead we just got to witness his little personal party! Throw the dog a bone! Give us some names!

Pretty soon we're going to all be partying! I have faith in the victorious outcome.

The Light IS Shining!

MM
    Exactly, MM!
    It only takes a few minutes each day to meditate on, well, I don't know how this tune popped into my head as I haven't heard it in decades, but like this Gent sang:

Quote (What’s So Funny ’Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding
    Elvis Costello

As I walk through
    This wicked world
    Searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity
    I ask myself
    Is all hope lost?
    Is there only pain and hatred, and misery?
    And each time I feel like this inside
    There's one thing I wanna know:
    What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding? Ohhhh
    What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
    And as I walked on
    Through troubled times
    My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes
    So where are the strong
    And who are the trusted?
    And where is the harmony?
    Sweet harmony
    'Cause each time I feel it slippin' away, just makes me wanna cry
    So where…

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

all.

The Light IS Shining!

MM
    Exactly, MM!
    It only takes a few minutes each day to meditate on, well, I don't know how this tune popped into my head as I haven't heard it in decades, but like this Gent sang:

Elvis Costello

As I walk through
    This wicked world
    I ask myself
    Is all hope lost?
    And as I walked on
    Through troubled times
    So where are the strong
    And who are the trusted?
    Sweet harmony
    So where…
    Oh, thank you! Dynamo!

I love this music video.

Today I had a great deep meditation. Mere words cannot describe these states of consciousness, but a few that might capture the essence are: peace, trust, assurance, connectedness, centered, attuned, light-filled, love-filled. I guess I got filled up! Maybe it's like a gas station for the soul.

Now, about this topic. I did my own little research to find out what unsealed indictments have gone public. I only came up with 3 so far. They are not new, but it is good to start a list and add to it when possible.

Unsealed Indictments:

Dec. 12, 2017
    Sen. Brian Joyce
    http://halturnerradioshow.com/index....nts-has-been-u

Jan. 2018
    Mark Lambert
    http://www.discerningthemystery.com/...sealed-on.html

Feb. 19, 2018
    Nicholas Kettle
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-sex-from-page

MM

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th April 2018), dynamo (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), KiwiElf (8th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Oh, thank you! Dynamo!

I love this music video.

Today I had a great deep meditation. Mere words cannot describe these states of consciousness, but a few that might capture the essence are: peace, trust, assurance, connectedness, centered, attuned, light-filled, love-filled. I guess I got filled up! Maybe it's like a gas station for the soul.

Oh you are most welcome, my pleasure, MM!
    I must admit, as I was posting the video this morning and the rest of our Family was still asleep, tears of joy began to fill my eyes, which surprised the heck out of me...how a song from my past can bring up such emotions.
    It has been a long time since that has happened!
    Then after breakfast, I drove my Niece home, who was over for a few days helping me with Income Taxes (grrrrrrrrrrr...LOL), we did some shopping for my Parents and I came home feeling just so....
    happy to be alive.
    OK, enough thread jacking, please do carry on!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Gosh Michelle Marie,

I started listening to the song in the video below and I got an add "clear your criminal record"!!! I never had any criminal record, just parking ticket late payments.

Then I realised it may have to do with your own very difficult encounters with false accusations you had and that it may have left some records somewhere. Google is tracking everything we say, mention, and seems to be cross checking with private records for paid advetisement in return. Can't believe it. So intrusive... So our posts here are tracked as well to push advertising on us.

all.

The Light IS Shining!

MM
    Exactly, MM!

Elvis Costello

As I walk through
    This wicked world
    I ask myself
    Is all hope lost?
    And as I walked on
    Through troubled times
    So where are the strong
    And who are the trusted?
    Sweet harmony
    So where…
    Oh, thank you! Dynamo!

I love this music video.

Now, about this topic. I did my own little research to find out what unsealed indictments have gone public. I only came up with 3 so far. They are not new, but it is good to start a list and add to it when possible.

Unsealed Indictments:

Dec. 12, 2017
    Sen. Brian Joyce
    http://halturnerradioshow.com/index....nts-has-been-u

Jan. 2018
    Mark Lambert
    http://www.discerningthemystery.com/...sealed-on.html

Feb. 19, 2018
    Nicholas Kettle
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-sex-from-page

MM
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

dynamo (9th April 2018), KiwiElf (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (9th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Gosh Michelle Marie,

I started listening to the song in the video below and I got an add "clear your criminal record"!!! I never had any criminal record, just parking ticket late payments.

Then I realised it may have to do with your own very difficult encounters with false accusations you had and that it may have left some records somewhere. Google is tracking everything we say, mention, and seems to be cross checking with private records for paid advetisement in return. Can't believe it. So intrusive... So our posts here are tracked as well to push advertising on us.
    I never got that ad. LOL I know about the weird things that happen in regards to tracking, though. Once I mentioned the game Scrabble in a Skype chat, and the game ended up being pinned in my program list on another device, my laptop.

What I really feel is happening is that everything they try to do now is backfiring. We are in new times. I know they don't want to let go, but the rest of us are moving on!

If what happened to me came into balance, then Justice would be served based on the truth. Only those out of integrity have anything to fear. I would welcome the light on that case and my record WOULD be cleared.

As far as I'm concerned, they can track away! But they are being tracked BIG TIME and there is no place to hide.

Thanks for sharing that experience, Flash.

MM

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

dynamo (9th April 2018), Flash (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th April 2018), KiwiElf (9th April 2018), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread