+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5G Wireless: A Ridiculous Front for Global Control

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Default 5G Wireless: A Ridiculous Front for Global Control

First, two quotes to give a bit of background.

5G speed, for people who must download a whole season of their favorite show in two seconds:

“It’s the next (fifth) generation of cellular technology which promises to greatly enhance the speed, coverage and responsiveness of wireless networks. How fast are we talking about? Think 10 to 100 times speedier than your typical cellular connection, and even faster than anything you can get with a physical fiber-optic cable going into your house. (You’ll be able to download a season’s worth of ‘Stranger Things’ in seconds.)” [CNET.com]

Lunatic 5G installation of small transmitters packed close together every few hundred feet:

“The next big thing in cellular technology, 5G, will bring lightning-fast wireless Internet — and thousands of antenna-topped poles to many neighborhoods where cell towers have long been banned.”

“Wireless companies are asking Congress and state lawmakers to make it easier to install the poles by preempting local zoning laws that often restrict them, particularly near homes.

“The lobbying efforts have alarmed local officials across the country. They say they need to ensure that their communities do not end up with unsightly poles cluttering sidewalks, roadsides and the edges of front yards.”

“They also are hearing from residents worried about possible long-term health risks. Until now, much of the cell equipment that emits radio-frequency energy has been housed on large towers typically kept hundreds of feet from homes [also harmful to health].

“The new ‘small cell’ technology uses far more antennas and transmitters that are smaller and lower-powered, but clustered closer together and lower to the ground.” [The Washington Post]

I keep hammering on this 5G issue, because it contains the blueprint of a future only elite madmen want.

For the rest of us, it’s a catastrophe in the making.

I’ve covered the extreme health dangers of 5G in another article. Here, I want to flesh out the hidden agenda.

A few decades ago, a movement was started to create an interconnected power grid for the whole planet. We were told this would be the only way to avoid wasting huge amounts of electricity and, voila, bring all nations and all people into a modern 21st century.

But now, it’s a different story, a classic bait and switch. The bait was the promise of One Grid for all. The switch is what 5G will bring us:

100 billion or more NEW devices online, all connected to the Internet and the Cloud. What could be more wasteful? What could be more ridiculous? This is the opposite of sane energy use.

Who really cares whether his 5G-connected refrigerator keeps track of the food items inside it and orders new items when the supply dwindles? Who has to have a 5G driverless car that takes him to work?

Who must have a 5G stove that senses what is being cooked and sets the temperature for four minutes? Who lives and who dies if a washing machine doesn’t measure how much soap is stored inside and doesn’t order new soap? Who is demanding a hundred devices in his home that spy on him and record his actions?

With 5G, the ultimate goal is: every device in every home that uses energy will be “its own computer,” and the planetary grid will connect ALL these devices to a monitoring and regulating Energy Authority.

As Patrick Wood details in his classic, Technocracy Rising, that worldwide Energy Authority was the dream of the men who launched the Technocracy movement, in America, in the 1930s.

They set out the key requirements — which weren’t technically possible then, but are quite doable now: continuous real-time measuring of both energy production and energy use from one end of the planet to the other…

So that both energy production and energy consumption could be controlled. “For the good of all,” of course.

5G is the technology for making this happen.
    “We’re promising a stunning long-range future of ‘automatic homes’, where everything is done for you. But really, that’s the cover story.

“Ultimately, we want to be able to measure every unit of energy used by every device in every home — and through AI, regulate how much energy we will let every individual consume, moment to moment. We control energy. We are the energy masters. If you want to run and operate and dominate the world, you control its energy.”
    Terms and projects like smart grid, smart meters, sustainability, Agenda 21, smart cities, climate change — all this is Technocratic planning and justification for Rule through Energy.

The beginning of an actual rational plan for energy would start this way: DUMP 5G!

Dump the whole plan of installing small transmitter-cells on buildings and homes and trees and lampposts and fences all over the planet. Forget it.

Don’t bring 100 billion new devices online. Aside from the extreme health dangers, it’s ridiculously expensive. It’s on the order of saying we need thousand-foot robots standing on sidewalks washing the windows of office buildings.

If some movie star wants to install 30 generators on his property and have engineers build him an automatic home, where he can sit back, flip a switch, and have three androids carry him into his bathtub and wash him and dry him, fine. But planning a smart city? Who voted for that? Who gave informed consent? Nobody.

A global Energy Authority, of course, is going to decide that a small African country needs to be given much more energy, while Germany or France or the US will have to sacrifice energy for the cause of social justice.

But this is yet another con, because you won’t see government cleaning up the contaminated water supplies of that small African country, or installing modern sanitation, or curtailing the forced movement of populations into poverty-stricken cities, or reclaiming vast farm land stolen by mega-corporations and giving that land back to local farmers.

The whole hidden purpose of an Energy Authority is control.

And because the Authority is Globalist and Technocratic, it aims to lower energy use in industrial nations and help wreck their economies, making it much easier to move in and take over those countries.

Having said all this, there are gaps in our knowledge about 5G. For example, who in his right mind would propose a wireless system that relies on many, many, many cells/transmitters placed closely to each other, all over the world?

This system would be far more vulnerable to physical disruption than the present 4G.

You can find many articles that claim the US military must have 5G for their most advanced planes — and for their developing AI-controlled weapons. How does that work? Where will all the transmitter/cells be placed on the ground and in the air?

Something is missing here.

Is there another version of 5G we’re not being told about? Is geoengineering of the atmosphere the means for tuning up space so 5G signals can be passed along without cells/transmitters?

Part of the US obsession to bring 5G online quickly stems from competition with China, which at the moment is in the lead on developing and exporting the technology. “If China has it, we have to have it sooner and better.” This attitude sidesteps the issue of why we must have 5G in the first place.

And now there are reports that the US government is considering a plan to build the whole 5G network itself — rather than leaving the job to corporations.

Of course, a few favored companies (like Google) would be chosen by the government in a non-bid situation to provide VERY significant help.

If such a plan were to launch, we would have a very tight club at the top of the communications and energy pyramid. And that club would maximize 5G to expand already-saturated surveillance of populations.

Wouldn’t you — if you had nothing better to do than control the world?

Smart Technology, WiFi, Agenda 21 Energy Field Wars on Humanity

By Jon Rappoport, Guest author

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Apulu (7th April 2018), avid (7th April 2018), Ben (7th April 2018), bluestflame (7th April 2018), BMJ (24th April 2018), Elpis (7th April 2018), Ewan (8th April 2018), ExomatrixTV (7th April 2018), Flowerpunkchip (7th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), Ioneo (7th April 2018), Jac0b (14th May 2018), Kryztian (8th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th April 2018), Merlinus (11th April 2018), Michelle Marie (7th April 2018), Nasu (7th April 2018), onawah (7th April 2018), section9 (23rd May 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Default Re: 5G Wireless: A Ridiculous Front for Global Control

01. Like: http://fb.me/Stop5G
    02. Follow: http://twitter.com/Stop5G
    03. Join: http://fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    04. Vote: http://reddit.com/user/Stop5G
    05. Bookmark: http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu

You Can Research Hashtag: #Stop5G on:
    YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Reddit!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (7th April 2018), BMJ (24th April 2018), dynamo (7th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), Michelle Marie (7th April 2018), Nasu (7th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Elpis's Avatar
    Thanks

It’s all so frightening. Technology is advancing at such an alarming rate. It makes me long for a cabin in the mountains. Living totally off grid is sounding more and more appealing.
    “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean's edge as I can go.”

― Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elpis For This Post:

bluestflame (7th April 2018), BMJ (24th April 2018), dynamo (7th April 2018), Ewan (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), Kryztian (8th April 2018), meeradas (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (7th April 2018), Nasu (7th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Elpis (here)
    It’s all so frightening. Technology is advancing at such an alarming rate. It makes me long for a cabin in the mountains. Living totally off grid is sounding more and more appealing.
    That sounds good to me, too. Although, I just moved out of a cabin in the woods several months ago.

There's a reason for everything, though. And I'm feeling like I would be remiss if I did not take some sort of action. They say the pen is mightier than the sword, and I'm contemplating how I'm going to go about it. I'm definitely going to use the information and documents from www.inpowermovement.com. I've printed them and filled them out. Now I just have to mail them, but I feel it would be much more effective doing it with a group. I'm considering creating a local event to raise awareness and rally around the cause.

There's a petition somewhere about this. Okay, I just found it.
    Here it is:
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...on-cell-towers

We have the means to overcome this! Intelligence!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 7th April 2018 at 20:16.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2018), dynamo (7th April 2018), Elpis (7th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), Jac0b (14th May 2018), KiwiElf (8th April 2018), Kryztian (8th April 2018), Nasu (7th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

very likely they been choking the current network to create perception it's not able to handle the current demand , they are too keen to make the switch to 5g whether we like it or not

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

avid (7th April 2018), BMJ (24th April 2018), dynamo (7th April 2018), Elpis (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), Michelle Marie (7th April 2018), Nasu (7th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Elpis's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks MM. I think I'll follow in your footsteps!
    “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean's edge as I can go.”

― Henry David Thoreau

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elpis For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2018), dynamo (7th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), Michelle Marie (7th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,944 times in 3,471 posts

Like all new technologies, the consumer is told they will have greater convenience. The truth is that those who are trying to control us will have more power over us and will be able to do so at their convenience.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2018), dynamo (8th April 2018), Elpis (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018), Nasu (8th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

~2018-2020+ Mass Mandatory Unrolling #5G Erratic Pulsed Microwave Radiation Everywhere Is A Mass Assault on: Hippocratic Oath, Private Property & Privacy Rights, Oath to the US Constitution, 4th Amendment, Self-Determination Rights! ... and violating 1 of them is already enough to get really upset let alone all 6 combined! ... It is sooooo BLATANT ATTACK on all of us including all biological life like plants, trees, insects (especially bees) ... the list of technocratic-horror seems endless! ... and i did not even mention Government & Corporate (A.I.) Behavior Modification Programs (aka "Mind-control Projects")

If we violate any of those rights of the elite we would go to jail in no time ... but somehow they do not!

You Can Research Hashtag: #Stop5G on:
    YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Reddit!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (10th April 2018), BMJ (24th April 2018), dynamo (10th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2018), dynamo (12th May 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: 5G Wireless: A Ridiculous Front for Global Control

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (12th May 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault2.png
Views:	19
Size:	951.5 KB
ID:	37694

More (new) insane Unconstitutional Laws & Regulations will be Enforced VIA #5G Smart Grid

Let that sink in for a moment!

Totally insane laws like: Collecting Rainwater (forbidden in some states in USA), Taxing Solar Energy (Spain, which country is next?), Suppression of Inventions, Criminalizing Growing Your Own Food, "Raw Milk" Farms Being Raided With Guns Pointed (Google it!) ... Criminalizing Cancer Cures like Cannabis, Push for Mandatory Vaccinations, Push for Mandatory Microchippin Mentally ill, Inmates & Children etc. etc. etc.

... this topic will never EVER discussed in mainstream media in an honest way! (Topic: Unlimited #5G Surveillance Tool to Track & Enforcing new insane laws violated by "criminals" ... before you know it ... you are called "criminal" and you did not see it coming because Lame-stream media refuses to see the connection!

If government control freaks can criminalize so many things, you can be called a "criminal" in no time and nobody is gonna help you! ... But who cares it is not YET happening to you ... right?

It seems like I am the only one seeing this coming, why am I the only one seeing it?

Do you all think it ends there with insane laws? This is just the beginning. They will TAX us all to death! (... taxing more and more is the ULTIMATE EXCUSE to go deeper and deeper into your private lives) .. And the more Sophisticated Deep Quantum A.I. will "manage" politicians and humanity ... we all had "no clue" it is so bad and even worse ever thought possible!

Big Brother Surveillance is NOT there to "protect" you, but to protect THEM!

Let that sink in for a moment ... who is serving who?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV, May 4th 2018
    Co-Founder of The Hashtag #Stop5G Movement & http://Stop5G.net
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th May 2018 at 10:56.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (12th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Confronting such realities gets one marginalized. So, such realities, can barely be shared. Initial activism might remove some of the ugly 5G boxes, but smaller unseen tech is likely planned. There is no legal standard to penetrate the mind blowing sophistication. This process wears out and gaslights the better activists, (who focus through materialism).

Climbing the awareness ladder is summarily rejected, at large. The purity of sincerity is lacking in the public goals of life. Instead, pure materialism has paved paradise. The ivory towers lure the best and the brightest, to climb socially in status and to keep things this way. The unaware masses are currently sated, to remain very unaware. The highly aware are pressed to see this closely personal angle. Humility is here sensibly applied, to expand awareness.

The Op video covers the blunter MK tech, but the sharper mind-hijacking-tech, is the worse strength of 5G. It uses the “surround-effects”to pinpoint target locations. Pin-pointing selectively, from high to low levels of the human-hierarchy and the aware-resistance. This is the profitable competition, in gradual continuation. Divide and conquer at every pyramid level. Even to enhance confusion with implanted disinformation, (where this pays some entity). Most people, high and low, can not learn of this, even while experiencing it. Due to incredulity, of this beyond-sci-fi actuality. I write from gradually learned experiences, (here).

A traditional lesson, is physical-mind over materialism, but the more amazing lesson is true-self over mindboggling-embodiments. True beings of light shine their way out of the matrix, when the enlightenment is effectively spread, all along the way. This is not a democratic process, as higher universe is completely indifferent to justifiable-politics. Causes and effects are strictly lower world reactivity.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Autonomous Quantum A.I. answers to no one .. or A.I. answers to somebody. Both scenarios are terrifying!

~the context of the phrase "answers to" I have used here means: accountability responsibility, liability, answerability etc.

If A.I. is controlled by "somebody" in 2030 would be considered a "God" (Deep Quantum A.I. mind can do Millions of things at once simultaneously! ... that capacity is beyond human!) and most have no clue how serious this is!

What if that "somebody" is you in 1 timeline of a Multiverse and you have to compete with all other 7 billion souls who have their own timeline where he or she is that "somebody" ... would that make sense? That would be the ultimate test

You pass the test by saying: no human is worthy of such a power nor a soulless mind like A.I. itself!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV
    Co-Founder of the Hashtag #Stop5G movement: Stop5G.net
    May 8th, 2018
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th May 2018 at 11:32.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (12th May 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: 5G Wireless: A Ridiculous Front for Global Control

#5G Discernment Can Not Be Spoon-Fed Via MSM #Stop5G Watch in Full HD 1080p!

... it took 10 Hours (netto) to Produce that Video all Designing Work & Special FX Work and Musical Timing FX included.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th May 2018 at 22:11.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (12th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

Latest #Stop5G Promo Teaser 2018 Produced by #JohnKuhles aka ExomatrixTV

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (14th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

#Stop5G Deluxe Promo Teaser V2.0

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (23rd May 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (23rd May 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (25th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread