+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neu Energy Spiritual Science and Meditation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Neu Energy Spiritual Science and Meditation

Introduction

Neu Energy Spiritual Science is centered on the basic fundamental theory that the soul is an energy particle existing in the Quantum realm rather than the physical realm and is the creator of physical reality what we can see, feel and sense.

Also, the soul cannot be considered as an individual entity and is merely a infinitesimally small reflection of the infinite energy source described as nothingness.

Just as matter has anti matter, a soul particle consists of nothing and something. The something part of the soul is constituted when the soul creates something as the nothing part of the soul remains embedded in the source called nothingness.

As an energy particle, the soul is neutral in spin at inception and energy state.

A soul can create and be part of anything not just a human body or a living being. It can be part of a non organic structure as well such as a river, planet, star, even a black hole and experience consciousness in the process.

When a soul is embedded in the physical form of a human body it is able to achieve supreme conscious existence and be able to manipulate the physical reality in which it exists.

However, the creation of the physical realm also generates other energy states such as positive and negative energy and imparts a positive and negative spin to the soul particle as a result of the thought and actions of a conscious entity.

Thus the soul gets entrapped into the Matrix of an infinite endless cycle of creation and destruction (life and death for organic entity) due to the negative or positive spin acquired by the soul.

The physical reality created by the soul at inception is duplicated endlessly into the cycle of the Matrix with changes in it determined by the energy state.

Thus if the soul has acquired a highly negative spin, it will create a physical reality with an environment and conscience experience overtly negative.

The ultimate end goal of a soul particle would be to acquire a neutral spin and then exist the Matrix and become a free energy particle wherein it will acquire the power to experience consciousness without the need for becoming something or being embedded in physical reality.

What all of the above means for you and me is that we all have a soul particle embedded in our human body and one that has created the physical reality or environment for the body and by awakening and empowering the soul particle with neutral energy, it can change the contours of the physical reality it has created.

It also means as a conscious physical entity one should become neutral in thought and action and listen to the murmurs of the soul particle or vibrations and attract neutral energy.

The endeavor of human existence should be to get away from the addiction of non neutral thoughts and actions and impart a neutral spin to their soul particle and thus reach its goal of exiting the Matrix of life and death.

It also means a conscious human entity can engage in soul to soul communication in connecting and communicating with other souls and share energies between them in bringing about changes in their physical reality in a positive way or exchanging of neutral energy.

The way to achieve this in the human state is through following a neutral life style and practicing a meditation called neu energy meditation.

If you agree with this theory and wish to part of it, I am ready to share my knowledge and experience.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

dynamo (7th April 2018), Flash (7th April 2018), Loren (7th April 2018), wnlight (9th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Default Re: Neu Energy Spiritual Science and Meditation

Quote Posted by Gurudatt (here)
    If you agree with this theory and wish to part of it, I am ready to share my knowledge and experience.
    I agree with most of your post, Gurudatt.
    I will be back later (have to run some errands) to share my views and learn more from your experiences.
    Thank you for the great post!
    Cheers, dynamo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Flash (7th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Neu Energy Spiritual Science and Meditation

Looking forward to sharing more....

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Quote Posted by Gurudatt (here)
    I agree with most of your post, Gurudatt.
    I will be back later (have to run some errands) to share my views and learn more from your experiences.
    Thank you for the great post!
    Cheers, dynamo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Flash (7th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread