+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Hi-Tech War Crime Report for Congress and The Trump Administration

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,694 times in 3,316 posts

Default Re: Hi-Tech War Crime Report for Congress and The Trump Administration

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Awesome infographics, Omnisense! (out of curiosity, just wondering what software you're using?)
    I am using Scapple by Literature and Latte. Available for $15 here. Literature and Latte is an excellent small business software company, producer of the best writing suite probably out there, Scrivener.
    Founder of Universal Aspects™
    universalaspects.io & universalaspects.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (15th April 2018), Debra (4th May 2018), KiwiElf (15th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Version 1.04 has been implemented (with infographs)
    Read the PDF: https://pdf.universalaspects.io/Hi-T...ime-Report.pdf

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

After the latest updates to the document I have sent it out to every member of Senate with a working contact form on the senate.gov website. Took me a decent amount of time to go through approximately 100 Senator's contact forms on each of their website's and fill in all the data. I also sent the document to the White House and the Department of Justice. If anyone has any ideas where I can send this report for more exposure I'd love suggestions.
    Last edited by Omni; 17th April 2018 at 14:25.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Another page from the document: - Plausible Deniability:

Quote Posted by Hi-Tech War Crime Report
    Plausible Deniability

Plausible deniability is a foundation of traitorous intelligence agency black operations. Plausible deniability is part of a cover up model to provoke the premise of war criminal actions being rationalized as something else.

The Cover Story is central to plausible deniability. To be able to deny criminal activity with more efficacy intelligence agencies concoct and proliferate false conclusions predicted to fool the public.

Targeted individual operations are centered around plausible deniability. It should be noted that the abusers at times have control of their victim's mind, and thus can orchestrate what the target says with triggering skepticism in mind.

While CIA propaganda units promote the idea that they are withholding information to protect people and innocent national secrets, the CIA is largely protecting their murderous & sadistic conspiracy with premises like plausible deniability, internal compartmentalization, non-disclosure agreements, and national security rationale.

Faux-debunking is common on the internet in the area of intelligence related war crimes. Slander to increase deniability is routinely carried out against alternative media personalities who can manage to form an opposition to these criminal networks.
    Last edited by Omni; 17th April 2018 at 16:53.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

The planet has already been merged with an Ai weapons system. The alt media focus is in the future of this tech (while they are currently mind tapped and remote influenced on a daily basis).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Page from the document - Frequency Mapping:

Frequency Mapping
    Frequency mapping is a pillar of end game science with the ability to revolutionize many fields of society. With a science as diverse and capable as frequency mapping an extreme polarity exists of potential positive and negative effects such as: mental automation of an individual, monstrous torture, and slow kill & fast kill methods - on the opposite side revolutionary cures, apex communication methods, and mapping all potential forms of thought.

To discover the effects of frequency science militaries and intelligence agencies have victimized thousands of individuals irreparably. Instead of compensation we get strategically tortured into suicide or if strong enough deal with daily ritual abuse, slander, and obsessive Ai based counterintelligence against activism.

"There are 4,500 different systems in your body which can be attacked. You can attack a single system, you can attack a group of them. For instance you could go just for the endocrine glands which would mess up all of your hormones. You could go for the skin. You could go for the ocular system, the eyes. ... Each part of the body has it's own resonant frequency. You have a cyclotronic resonant frequency and a circadian resonant frequency. And each part of the body vibrates, even the organs, well they all have their own resonant frequencies. And depending on the pulse frequency you put into the body, you then effect that part of the brain, that part of the organ, that part of the nerve, that part of the skin. And [learning the frequencies] is why people are being experimented on..." ~Ex-Black Project Scientist Dr. Barrie Trower

Open Movement International infograph:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

“These insane Satanic handlers are watching our lives, manipulating our lives, and mapping out moves way ahead of time. Like an evil chessmaster who never teaches his opponent the rules or, worse, that a game is even being played.” ~Ahmad Enani

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

(photo taken at the beginning of my overt targeting)
    About the Author - Phillip Walker

Phillip Walker Bio: independent music producer, independent author, graphic designer, filmmaker / videographer, amateur photographer, webmaster, activist, futurist, targeted individual, whistleblower, and researcher. I am a heretic, a street historian, and a de-occultist who identifies with altruism, the artistic and the esoteric.

Some of the subjects that interest me are music / sound, photography, the arts, language - words, self development & self discovery, black project science, the electromagnetic spectrum, technology (BCI & Ai), the tactics of warfare, the occult, history, the future, universal aspects & archetypes, and the natural laws of the universe.

I enjoy making music and art, writing, activism of several types, the internet, making informational videos, thinking about the future and more or less assisting any innocent being find their way to good fortune. Two words I live by are Truth and Progress. I believe in the open movement, human & animal rights, caring for our ecosystems, and overall being responsible stewards of our planet.

In 2017 I founded the multimedia company Universal Aspects™ and through my multimedia company have dedicated my time almost every day since to inform the public about the war crimes I have witnessed.
    a person who conceals and practices hidden knowledge, particularly for self gain.
    The occultist seeks higher ground through superior knowledge.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018), Debra (4th May 2018), onawah (20th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I have sent the report to my state's Governor, Attorney General, and DARPA scientists. I am currently looking for ways to spread the word.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

This page is from chapter 6 and speaks of the covert engineering and shaping of society to be more conducive to secret society ideals & interests.

Social Suppression Systems
    Suppression of Speaking Out:
    • social degradation for speaking the truth
    • financial degradation for speaking sensitive truth[x]
    • associating whistleblowers with treason (what this shows is the government has actually manipulated people
    into thinking exposing it's criminality is treason)
    • punishments for not following orders (strict yes-men order following policies have been implemented)
    • systems of ridicule/ostracization for those who speak deeper truth (e.g. being labeled mentally ill, a tin foil hat
    nutcase, etc)
    • systems of slander & marginalization for those who witness shadow government conspiracy
    • conformism to a system of not speaking about politics or religion (suppression of thinking about a deception)
    • control of scientific monetary resources - sensitive truths leading to funding cuts
    • threats to well being or life itself for opposing corrupted religions
    • manipulative NLP labeling of crime syndicate opposition (e.g. 'conspiracy theorist')
    • labeling of witnesses to extreme conspiracy as "paranoid schizophrenic" as a form of credibility marginalization
    • murder of those who speak out effectively conditions a culture of fear among those who witness it
    • strategic incrimination is done to syndicate assets & targets to compromise their ability to speak out
    • non-disclosure agreements are used to legally bind an individual from speaking out
    • court gag orders can be used to censor information
    • national security methods can be used as a form of censorship
    • secret society blood oaths are used strategically - speaking out is an offense punishable by death
    • use of coercion to suppress a witness from speaking out (e.g. assassination threats - threats to family members
    and/or loved ones)
    • inside the shadow government the variables for betraying the agenda are so severe that the path is not tread by
    high level occultists
    • mainstream media shills promote ridicule & slander of opposition to the syndicate
    • tabloids are used as a means of celebrity punishment
    • search engine censorship is a silencing method
    • eugenics operations against bloodlines that speak out (e.g. ending bloodlines, sabotaging bloodlines)
    • witnessing the social degradation of those who speak out conditions a culture of fear in society and in effect
    neutralizes effective opposition

"When exposing a crime is treated as committing a crime,
    you are being ruled by criminals." ~Edward Snowden

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Page from chapter 7 - Counter-Proliferation Programs:
    Hi-Tech COINTELPRO Methods

• a covert remote influencing technology suite is used to sabotage individuals
    • targeted individuals of all races, nationalities & creeds are being assaulted
    • outlandish black project technology experiences are given intended to discredit when spoken
    • gangstalking / organized stalking is potentially a component of targeting meant to discredit the entire subject
    • trauma based mind control - no touch torture is used
    • technological illusions are used on targets for misdirection purposes (e.g. psychological decoys)
    • character assassination operations - e.g. electromagnetic mind control based slander / slander via mind control asset proxies
    • ruining the work of a target - defiling a target's work with mind control (every time I open my music software I endure frequent electronic harassment and mind control seeking to ruin my music)
    • conditions are tumultuous for alt media opposition to the black ops crime syndicate - from censorship to assassination
    • malicious neural conditioning is done to activists. What is taking place to myself: mind control is occurring (overtly) which establishes neural pathways that are not in my own character, after enough repetitive mind control anchoring pathways a person can be reoriented or changed through the natural laws of the brain. This is an act of neural forgery and one of the worst human rights violations possible when obsessively applied.
    • electromagnetic mind control is deployed aimed at discrediting opposition to the black ops syndicate's agendas
    • mind control is carried out upon people who provide opportunities for the target
    • use of family against the target (e.g. mind control of family)
    • use of pharmaceutical drugs against a target
    • orchestration in detaining of the target in a psyche ward
    • to orchestrate the wrongful incarceration of the target in jail or prison as a form of neutralization
    • v2k harassment (weaponized microwave auditory effect) to get a target diagnosed as "paranoid schizophrenic"
    • constant threats to a target's well being e.g. psychiatric kidnapping of a target's child recently took place in
    Belgium[x]
    • framing a target for secret court fascism (e.g. framing an electronic targeting victim as a terrorist to justify
    fraudulent counterterrorism mechanisms)
    • See: The Organized Stalking Program - Gangstalking PSYOP

"It is a science to destroy a whistleblower...[y]" ~Ex-CIA Officer Kevin Shipp

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Here are some photos of electronic control grid conspirators:

Joseph Ratzinger (Pope Emeritus - Benedict XVI):

Prince Philip:

John Podesta:
    Last edited by Omni; 29th August 2018 at 20:35.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

The journalist who has covered my case Here & Here is now under punitive psychiatric attack. She was assaulted by directed energy weapons on her daughter's school campus. She reported the attacks to the school which then reported her to CPS as 'highly delusional and deranged' and now her family is under threat to be destroyed. I have prepared a document in her defense, it can be viewed here: https://pdf.universalaspects.io/In-D...-Dharmaraj.pdf
    Last edited by Omni; 30th April 2018 at 04:35. Reason: fixes

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

My report provides solutions for the current black ops problem. I welcome any additional thoughts about solutions. Here is one of the pages from the solutions chapter:

Solutions - Prosecution

Many thousands of war crime victims are viciously devastated in full spectrum assaults and thus far have received not a single conviction of a federal war criminal for neuro-abuses internationally. The worst abuses of our time are occurring and not a single conviction has occurred as of March 13th, 2018 due to the nature in which this conspiracy is constructed.

The worst abuses imaginable are possible with neuroscience technologies, in a literal sense the limits of suffering are the limits of inducible brain signals. I have been through some of the worst abuses imaginable and other victims go through similar abuses. I have been abused with neuroweaponry every single day for over 10 years with no end in sight. I feel what I have been through is a completely unacceptable injustice, and deserves to be thoroughly prosecuted and well compensated.

In recent history in the United States war criminals in government have committed grievous atrocities without indictment, while the common man whom commits only petty crimes in comparison endures the full prosecution and threat of the law. This is patently unacceptable.

The war crimes I have witnessed should be justly prosecuted. The conspiring cybernetic networks deserve to be militaristically dismantled, which is basically guaranteed to not happen as long as militaries all over the world have their own war criminal administrative cybernetic networks superseding or exploiting the chain of command.

I suggest capital punishment for cybernetic war criminals due to the premise that they will still be committing crimes and able to completely operate from prison with the full benefit of end game technology. Prison will not stop a cybernetic war criminal from committing crimes.

As stated on other pages in this document, it is imperative to prosecute the correct war criminals. There are agendas to frame the cybernetic opposition to the black ops crime syndicate as perpetrators to neutralize opposition. It needs to be stressed that the cybernetic war criminals will commit any manner of fraud to prevent themselves from being prosecuted, and a tactically sound fraud in their ethos is framing their opposition...

A cybernetic war criminal would certainly have augmented intelligence, precise choice of wording, they can design their body appearance with directed energy, facial expressions can be Ai coordinated, tone of voice can be deceptively designed. It is a monumental task to prosecute and eliminate the war criminal networks.
    Links:

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption: https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Another page from the Solutions chapter:

Social Solutions

• end the electronic control grid - in response to mass shootings: applying social fascism to society to end
    symptoms instead of the source is not the right path of action - instead we must get to a source of the problem,
    the war criminal mind control grid
    • compensate victims handily, the human rights violations endured by targeted individuals are hell on earth, life as
    a living nightmare. Many targets have been comprehensively destroyed while being horrifically abused.
    • implement awareness programs to inform psychiatric and medical professionals of neuro-abuse and that it is not
    grounds for an automatic diagnosis of mental illness, drugging, or sectioning of an individual
    • the concepts behind open government would bring much needed transparency and provide the suitable anti-
    corruption mechanics needed for eliminating federal war criminal activity
    • legislation bringing law into order in relation to directed energy weapon targeting
    • government mechanisms to prevent federal electronic warfare from desecrating the lives of innocent civilians -
    currently they operate with impunity
    • declassify the truth / disclosure - open data
    • prevent media blackouts from eliminating reporting of war crimes - victims need vindication and their family's
    need to know what is happening to their loved ones. Family members are judging their kin's victimization as
    mental illness.
    • prevent intelligence community cronies from being allowed on intel investigation committees
    • prevent exploitation of investigation (by the black ops crime syndicate)
    • thorough investigation
    • prosecution of war criminals: justice. Establish a culture of penalty for government conspiracy - instead of the
    current culture of secrecy, fraudulent national security excuses, unabated injustice, and immunity from
    prosecution
    • establish better social mechanisms to thwart intelligence abuse
    • establish better social mechanisms to prevent hi-tech domestic military war crimes
    • higher scrutiny on military and intelligence agency spending
    • independent investigations on intelligence activity worldwide (perhaps seeking out credible whistleblower
    testimony, offering rewards for reporting prosecutable military & intel war crime)
    • invert the whistleblower picture: currently government insiders who witness highly illegal war crimes are under
    severe threat if they speak out. Using Edward Snowden as an example, a CIA Director called for Snowden to be
    executed, executed for essentially having a moral compass instead of being an obedient accomplice to immoral
    government action. This is not the proper environment to prevent war crime in government, it is the opposite.
    • release black project science to the public under open science conditions - this would revolutionize the planet for
    the better and provide victims with much needed public awareness
    • ban secret societies and secret orders - profile all government, military, and intelligence higher ups with high
    levels of scrutiny for secret society affiliation - establish laws that help prevent secret societies from influencing
    government
    • hold the powerful accountable - for too long the powerful have been immune to prosecution
    Links:

Open Government Wikipedia Article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_government
    Open Science Wikipedia Article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_science
    Open Data Wikipedia Article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_data

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Another solution page from the document - Open Science:

Open Science

Wikipedia Open Science Definition: "Open science is the movement to make scientific research, data and dissemination accessible to all levels of an inquiring society, amateur or professional.[x]"

Black project science knowledge released under open science would revolutionize the state of the world.

Reasons to release black project science under open science:

• directed energy can cure many ailments in far superior ways to current pharmaceuticals. Despite some calling it quack science, DARPA has a program called ElectRx; obviously DARPA does not share that opinion.
    • electromagnetic diagnostics of physiology is possible with black project science. e.g. ailments like cancer can be quickly detected and cured with frequency science.
    • black projects have already discovered cures that are not yet publicly known for illnesses - they have kept them hidden (kept as secret society perks). If released to the public as a planet we could have revolutionary progress in the field of disease.
    • pollution could be majorly curbed with the best frequency science
    • military and intelligence agency artificial intelligence is far beyond what the public has available, if this was released to the public we could eliminate the social instability period when Ai really begins to truly take over the job market. Ai is capable of doing almost any job, with black project Ai fully released and implemented eventually nobody would have to do a horrible job (a society with Universal Basic Income - UBI).
    • if the brain-computer interface was released under open science it would decentralize corporate control over BCI and could usher in a new renaissance based on the design of consciousness (the brain-computer interface in a non-weaponized form is an intellectual technology)
    • with the science of consciousness any mental state can be induced. If this was responsibly released to the public many drugs would lose their appeal which means less crime and dysfunction
    • a portion of black project science takes experimentation that can cause harm to an individual, this science was discovered with the sacrifice of the international community. It is proper to give this technology to the public, the technology was fueled by tax payer dollars and it was advanced by non-consensual experimentation on citizens.
    Links:

Electromagnetic Medicine - ElectRx: https://www.darpa.mil/program/electrical-prescriptions

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

New chapter synopses @ universalaspects.io:

Table of Contents:
    I. Facts & Evidence
    II. Black Project Technology Capabilities
    III. Targeted Individual Testimony
    IV. Microwave Warfare
    V. Neuro-Abuse
    VI. Social Engineering
    VII. Counter-Proliferation Programs
    VIII. Black Ops Crime Syndicate
    IV. Solutions

Chapter Synopses:

Chapter 1: Facts & Evidence

* Church Committee
    * Black Project Funding
    * Project MK Ultra & Similar Programs
    * Electromagnetic Mind Control
    * Covert Electromagnetic Mind Control
    * Electromagnetic Neuroscience Facts
    * Quotes
    * 1970s Evidence
    * The Eugene Wavelength & Taos Hum

Chapter 2: Black Project Technology Capabilities

* Experimentation - Research & Development (RnD)
    * Frequency Mapping
    * Brain Wave Mapping
    * Electromagnetic Weaponry
    * Directed Energy Weapons
    * Black Project Artificial Intelligence
    * Neural SIGINT - Signals Intelligence
    * Neural Monitoring
    * Electronic SIGINT
    * The Brain-Computer Interface
    * Neuroscience Based Virtual Reality
    * Neurobody
    * Electromagnetic Mind Control
    * Electromagnetic Mind Control: Memory Control
    * Brain Implants
    * Radio Frequency Environmental Scanning
    * Full Spectrum Surveillance

Chapter 3: Targeted Individual Testimony

* Targeted Individual Quotes
    * Universal Aspects™ Founder Testimony

Chapter 4: Microwave Warfare

* Microwave Warfare Scientist Dr. Barrie Trower
    * Slow Kill Assassination
    * Fast Kill Assassination

Chapter 5: Neuro-Abuse

* Neuro-Abuse
    * Neuro-Abuse: Zersetzen
    * Neuro-Abuse: Torture
    * Neuro-Abuse: False Profiles
    * Neuro-Abuse: Covert Influence
    * Neuro-Abuse: Entrapment
    * Neuro-Abuse: Sadism
    * Counterintelligence Based Neuro-Abuse
    * Neuro-Abuse: Framing
    * Neuro-Abuse: Murder

Chapter 6: Social Engineering

* Mind Programming
    * The Cover Story
    * The Cover Up
    * The False Version
    * Plausible Deniability
    * Brain-Computer Interface Psyche Profiles
    * Neuroweaponry & Government
    * Congress & The Cybernetic Network
    * Treasonous Social Engineering Tactics
    * Deep Learning Ai Abuse
    * Social Suppression Systems

Chapter 7: Counter-Proliferation Programs

* Federal Definition of Terrorism
    * Punitive Psychiatry - Political Abuse of Psychiatry
    * Directed Energy Weapon Based COINTELPRO
    * Hi-Tech COINTELPRO Methods

Chapter 8: Black Ops Crime Syndicate

* Military & Intelligence Community Black Ops
    * Master the Human Domain
    * The Cybernetic Networks
    * Exotic Technology Obtained in Black Projects
    * Exotic Scientific Discoveries Obtained in Black Projects
    * Occultism
    * Nazism Ethos
    * Electronic Control Grid Conspiracy
    * Surveillance Abuse
    * Surveillance Abuse: Radio Frequency Body Scanning
    * Internal Dichotomy of Intelligence Agencies
    * Hi-Tech War Crimes
    * U.S. Military Cybernetic Networks
    * CIA Cybernetic Network
    * Vatican Cybernetic Network
    * Patsies
    * Perpetrators
    Chapter 9: Solutions
    * Prosecution
    * Social Solutions
    * How to End the Electronic Control Grid
    * Case for Open Science Release of Black Projects
    * Open Science
    * Open Government
    * Open Movement International

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

In a very complicated fashion the CIA Ai that targets me tells me other targets of the CIA. There is always a chance it is lying, but I felt it pertinent to mention it implied it intends on attacking Shakira, the singer. It is taunting me with her voice while threatening it will assassinate her and/or attack her horribly. I am hoping by putting it down into text on the internet they would rather not give me credibility and it will stop the operation if she is actually threatened. They already killed Tom Petty this way, and others so it isn't just an electronic harassment Ai talking nonsense 100% of the time...
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd May 2018 at 04:51.

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

hi-tech neural spying methods (used on the entire human population of this planet):
    Neural Monitoring

• the black ops crime syndicate oversees a mind reading grid - spy capabilities beyond most people's wildest
    imagination
    • neural monitoring turns the brain into a 5 sense surveillance device
    • animal & insect senses become spy methods with neural monitoring
    • artificial intelligence keeps track of thought based telepathy files
    • neural monitoring allows for direct recordings of thoughts down to the deepest motivations
    • recordings of thought can be replayed via the brain-computer interface
    • neural monitoring reactive black project Ai afflicts targeted individuals
    • neural monitoring think tank mechanisms exist (e.g. covert thought insertion + mind surveillance)
    • cloning of neurally surveilled brain signals is a black project capability
    • brain fingerprint as unique as those on our hands[x]

"Any mental variable can be cloned from one person to the next." ~Phillip Walker

• neural monitoring bypasses encryption
    • neural monitoring gives direct access to passwords
    • neural monitoring revolutionized surveillance
    • neural monitoring is pivotal to functional neural interfacing and electromagnetic mind control
    • military sources and intelligence agencies have neural monitoring based psyche profiles of the international
    population; including world leaders (Presidents & Prime Ministers) and world government (e.g. U.S. Congress)
    • neural monitoring replayed back to a user; surveillance based neural interfacing
    • neural monitoring by groups like the CIA yields superior intelligence and event prediction, however there is high neglect in protecting the public if the event is profitable or beneficial to military & intelligence community objectives
    • thought surveillance based interrogation exists as a neuroweaponry capability
    • examine the subconscious mind down to concepts with neural monitoring
    • it is predictable that neural monitoring methods will be used in the future courtroom
    • neural monitoring law (mental fascism) is spoken of inside the cybernetic networks
    • neural monitoring methods can also be used on electronic devices for similar data extraction
    • remote neural monitoring is an end game surveillance method - a pinnacle of science
    • comprehensive neural monitoring programs have made traditional spying obsolete
    • neural monitoring revolutionized the intelligence process

"The mind reading grid is fully operational." ~Phillip Walker
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd May 2018 at 21:05.

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Pages on the Brain-Computer Interface (BCI):

The Brain-Computer Interface

Labels for the brain-computer interface:
    BCI, neural interface, electronic telepathy, synthetic telepathy, artificial telepathy, microwave auditory effect,
    microwave hearing, RF hearing, radio frequency hearing effect, "The Voice of God", Voice to Skull (v2k).
    The brain-computer interface is carried out by directed energy and operated by artificial intelligence.

I have comprehensively experienced the brain-computer interface as a targeted individual and a partial insider to the cybernetic side of things. The brain-computer interface utilizes Ai, neural monitoring, and electromagnetic neuroscience. BCI yields the mind as the canvas using variables of consciousness in design. The brain-computer interface is an incredibly potent science with thousands of weaponization uses as well as a polarity of positive uses on the flip side of the coin. When weaponized the brain-computer interface is capable of violating the core of someone's being. When used responsibly the brain-computer interface is, in this author's opinion, one of the end game experiences the universe can provide.

Black projects have been perfecting the brain-computer interface for over 40 years while the brain-computer interface was more of a sci-fi topic to the public. In the past years it has become a cutting edge public domain science and in the coming years it will become more known as public domain versions of these technologies are developed by Ai leaders, corporations like Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, and Google.

Note: fully developed brain-computer interface lie detectors are 100% accurate other than a scenario of comprehensive neuro-manipulation in which even mind surveillance can be doctored.

"It is already clear to me as a targeted individual that there will be a brand new form of deceit
    coming to the public domain in the 21st century: neural propaganda." ~Phillip Walker

Evidence:

• The Brain Initiative: https://www.darpa.mil/program/our-re...ain-initiative
    • Towards a High Resolution, Implantable Neural Interface:
    https://www.darpa.mil/news-events/2017-07-10
    • DARPA backs 6 brain-computer interface projects:
    https://newatlas.com/darpa-brain-com...estment/50445/
    • DARPA Picks Dream Teams to Develop Wireless Brain Interface:
    https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...nterface-brain
    Brain-Computer Interface Capabilities

• carried out via electromagnetic neuroscience connected to advanced artificial intelligence
    • BCI has impersonation ability of any fictional, historic, or existent being via designed variables of consciousness
    • a conspiring set of shadow government cybernetic networks exist
    • BCI can be connected to surveillance - surveillance based BCI (technological ESP can be achieved)
    • brain wave cloning (cloning of any mind mechanic, such as emotions and concepts)
    • all beings both alien to human and human can be interfaced (including animals and insects)
    • BCI technology can give any linguistic, subvocal, or subliminal command
    • capable of producing any conceptual energy / energy signature in existence
    • every possible word & premise has a conceptual signature
    • synergistic concepts - multiple concepts overlaying each other
    • 3rd eye technological interfacing
    • the concept library of the universe able to be explored
    • any emotion can be reproduced (EEG cloning, emotion design)
    • any sound in existence reproducible in a mind (any voice and vocal tone)
    • voice, image, energy and concept can happen all at once
    • any mental variable able to be vividly applied to any area on the body
    • any color including black can be applied in very stimulating ways to one's body experience via exotic
    neuroscience
    • cloning of any neurally monitored sense
    • sense library of the universe - every sense experience is mappable and reproducible
    • cloning of emotions as a communication method
    • Ai based privacy filters for consciousness
    • brain-computer interface based wordplay - neuroscience wordplay tricks / neural propaganda
    • layers of consciousness - mental variables can be mixed and matched
    • detection of lies and exaggerations in communication is possible (however, electromagnetic mind control
    technology can exploit this and trigger false conclusions)
    • 3D sound via mimicking the neuroscience variables that allow us to perceive natural 3 dimensional sound
    • experiences ranging from incredibly spiritual, to profoundly evil + anything else in reality
    • opinion: the brain-computer interface and it's ability to use variables of consciousness in design is the apex form
    of communication science can provide (however I do not condone brain implants beyond medical necessity)

Links:

New AI Tech Can Mimic Any Voice:
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...mic-any-voice/
    Last edited by Omni; 4th May 2018 at 06:31. Reason: formatting fix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast