+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi-Tech War Crime Report for Congress and The Trump Administration

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,299 times in 3,048 posts

Default Re: Hi-Tech War Crime Report for Congress and The Trump Administration

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Awesome infographics, Omnisense! (out of curiosity, just wondering what software you're using?)
    I am using Scapple by Literature and Latte. Available for $15 here. Literature and Latte is an excellent small business software company, producer of the best writing suite probably out there, Scrivener.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (15th April 2018), KiwiElf (15th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Version 1.04 has been implemented (with infographs)
    Read the PDF: https://pdf.universalaspects.io/Hi-T...ime-Report.pdf

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

After the latest updates to the document I have sent it out to every member of Senate with a working contact form on the senate.gov website. Took me a decent amount of time to go through approximately 100 Senator's contact forms on each of their website's and fill in all the data. I also sent the document to the White House and the Department of Justice. If anyone has any ideas where I can send this report for more exposure I'd love suggestions.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Another page from the document: - Plausible Deniability:

Quote Posted by Hi-Tech War Crime Report
    Plausible Deniability

Plausible deniability is a foundation of traitorous intelligence agency black operations. Plausible deniability is part of a cover up model to provoke the premise of war criminal actions being rationalized as something else.

The Cover Story is central to plausible deniability. To be able to deny criminal activity with more efficacy intelligence agencies concoct and proliferate false conclusions predicted to fool the public.

Targeted individual operations are centered around plausible deniability. It should be noted that the abusers at times have control of their victim's mind, and thus can orchestrate what the target says with triggering skepticism in mind.

While CIA propaganda units promote the idea that they are withholding information to protect people and innocent national secrets, the CIA is largely protecting their murderous & sadistic conspiracy with premises like plausible deniability, internal compartmentalization, non-disclosure agreements, and national security rationale.

Faux-debunking is common on the internet in the area of intelligence related war crimes. Slander to increase deniability is routinely carried out against alternative media personalities who can manage to form an opposition to these criminal networks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

The planet has already been merged with an Ai weapons system. The alt media focus is in the future of this tech (while they are currently mind tapped and remote influenced on a daily basis).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Page from the document - Frequency Mapping:

Quote Posted by Hi-Tech War Crime Report
    Frequency Mapping
    Frequency mapping is a pillar of end game science with the ability to revolutionize many fields of society. With a science as diverse and capable as frequency mapping an extreme polarity exists of potential positive and negative effects such as: mental automation of an individual, monstrous torture, and slow kill & fast kill methods - on the opposite side revolutionary cures, apex communication methods, and mapping all potential forms of thought.

To discover the effects of frequency science militaries and intelligence agencies have victimized thousands of individuals irreparably. Instead of compensation we get strategically tortured into suicide or if strong enough deal with daily ritual abuse, slander, and obsessive Ai based counterintelligence against activism.

"There are 4,500 different systems in your body which can be attacked. You can attack a single system, you can attack a group of them. For instance you could go just for the endocrine glands which would mess up all of your hormones. You could go for the skin. You could go for the ocular system, the eyes. ... Each part of the body has it's own resonant frequency. You have a cyclotronic resonant frequency and a circadian resonant frequency. And each part of the body vibrates, even the organs, well they all have their own resonant frequencies. And depending on the pulse frequency you put into the body, you then effect that part of the brain, that part of the organ, that part of the nerve, that part of the skin. And [learning the frequencies] is why people are being experimented on..." ~Ex-Black Project Scientist Dr. Barrie Trower

Open Movement International infograph:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

“These insane Satanic handlers are watching our lives, manipulating our lives, and mapping out moves way ahead of time. Like an evil chessmaster who never teaches his opponent the rules or, worse, that a game is even being played.” ~Ahmad Enani

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

(photo taken at the beginning of my overt targeting)
    About the Author - Phillip Walker

Phillip Walker Bio: independent music producer, independent author, graphic designer, filmmaker / videographer, amateur photographer, webmaster, activist, futurist, targeted individual, whistleblower, and researcher. I am a heretic, a street historian, and a de-occultist who identifies with altruism, the artistic and the esoteric.

Some of the subjects that interest me are music / sound, photography, the arts, language - words, self development & self discovery, black project science, the electromagnetic spectrum, technology (BCI & Ai), the tactics of warfare, the occult, history, the future, universal aspects & archetypes, and the natural laws of the universe.

I enjoy making music and art, writing, activism of several types, the internet, making informational videos, thinking about the future and more or less assisting any innocent being find their way to good fortune. Two words I live by are Truth and Progress. I believe in the open movement, human & animal rights, caring for our ecosystems, and overall being responsible stewards of our planet.

In 2017 I founded the multimedia company Universal Aspects™ and through my multimedia company have dedicated my time almost every day since to inform the public about the war crimes I have witnessed.
    a person who conceals and practices hidden knowledge, particularly for self gain.
    The occultist seeks higher ground through superior knowledge.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018), onawah (20th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I have sent the report to my state's Governor, Attorney General, and DARPA scientists. I am currently looking for ways to spread the word.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2