+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hi-Tech War Crime Report for Congress and The Trump Administration

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,138 times in 3,214 posts

Default Re: Hi-Tech War Crime Report for Congress and The Trump Administration

I started my multimedia company Universal Aspects™ in July 2017 and every week since it's creation I have worked on de-corrupting the planet through de-occultism. The current situation is quite alarming in that the world has been merged with an Ai weapons system for over a decade and is almost completely oblivious. Many of those willing to research conspiracy find the hardcore truth unpleasant in contrast to their accepted psyops.

Alt media is being actively co-opted. If you want to know how the military & intelligence community (under shadow government control) attack and control the opposition, the technologies explained in my PDF reveal the means.
    Last edited by Omni; 4th May 2018 at 10:13. Reason: editing
    Founder of Universal Aspects™
    universalaspects.io & universalaspects.com

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), Bluegreen (13th May 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th May 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), raregem (20th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Neuroweaponry Targeting & Control System - Ramola D Interview

Ramola D Interviewed by Dr Joanne Conaway of The PowerHour
    covering the Ai and directed energy weapons conspiracy.
    (she also covers my case some)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th May 2018), raregem (20th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

The PDF is written in a style I created which you can usually read pages and not need to read the pages prior.

There are over 1,000 bullet points intended to expose an international black ops crime syndicate in the document.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th May 2018), raregem (20th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Here is a black project Ai page from the document:

Quote Posted by Hi-Tech War Crime Report
    Black Project Artificial Intelligence

• black project ai has been developed and honed in secrecy
    • singularity artificial intelligence provides an environment of automation where agents were needed prior to Ai
    • artificial intelligence controls the directed energy weapons behind remote influencing technology
    • Ai is the coordinating force behind neural monitoring, electromagnetic mind control, the brain-computer interface,
    neuroscience based virtual reality, neurobody, radio frequency environmental scanning, directed energy based
    electronics surveillance and hacking, and processing mass surveillance
    • black project Ai records and documents brain waves (the internal contents of the mind) of the international
    population through comprehensive neural monitoring programs
    • black project AIs develop intelligence psyche profiles based on the neural monitoring of citizens
    • automated electronic targeting of innocent individuals is occurring (I am a witness)
    • black project Ai + directed energy weapons have prolific torture capability
    • torture and targeting constructs are designed to be copy pasted to countless targets for automation
    • the black project Ai presence is concealed with cover stories (such as spiritual warfare; disembodied spirit
    illusions which match the invisibility of directed energy weapons)
    • black project artificial intelligence actions hit many birds with one stone (black ops Ai often has long lists of
    reasons to do something, while people often perceive it one dimensionally)
    • highly criminal deep learning abuse is being perpetrated - deep learning artificial intelligence is being used to
    simulate brain mapped individuals
    • a new and unknown version of intellectual property theft is occurring with the deep learning Ai simulation of
    individuals (briefly explained in the social engineering chapter)
    • simulation based deep learning Ai is being used as a component of covert mind control of individuals (to
    simulate their thoughts)
    • Ai warfare is already well mapped to the U.S. military and other military superpowers, they have kept it secret for
    better covert operations efficacy. Highly criminal covert operations versus domestic and international populations.
    • artificial intelligence is at the heart of an automated conspiracy so monstrous it triggers disbelief
    • artificial intelligence revolutionized the covert ops field

"It seems AI has the power of the Matrix (in the movie) without
    the need for us to be in a pod plugged in." ~Andrew Hale

Links:

New AI Tech Can Mimic Any Voice:
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...mic-any-voice/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

The stats on this thread seem anomalous... It is in the top threads for 30 days but has very little replies.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Star Wars summed up the black ops administrators well when it said:
    “You’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.”

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), KiwiElf (12th May 2018), raregem (20th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

More evidence - directed energy weapons are an apex warfare methodology:

Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market Report 2017-2027
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300436219.html

Note how the report mentions "high-powered microwaves" and "high powered lazers."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

15. Link to Post #48
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,151 times in 4,664 posts

Omni, I don't know if you'll take this as a compliment, but your excellent PDF document has become a notable Research Tool by the Anons on 8CHAN in their Deep State exposure research

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), Omni (12th May 2018), raregem (20th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Omni, I don't know if you'll take this as a compliment, but your excellent PDF document has become a notable Research Tool by the Anons on 8CHAN in their Deep State exposure research
    Thanks a lot for letting me know. I hope they can use it to the fullest extent.
    Last edited by Omni; 20th May 2018 at 08:02. Reason: typo fix

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (13th May 2018), raregem (20th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Psychiatric Warfare Quotations:

"To put it into perspective, the targeted individual holocaust is denied by most of the planet, and the victims are labeled mentally ill." ~Phillip Walker

"The directed energy weapon conspiracy is designed to be so monstrous that it causes skepticism or pure rejection when mentioned by a witness or researcher." ~Phillip Walker

"Doctors are out of their league when diagnosing directed energy weapon assaults." ~Phillip Walker

"They want to turn America and the world into a psychiatric prison." ~Phillip Walker

"The CIA & co have engineered mental illness paradigms to use as a cointelpro utility." ~Phillip Walker

"Spreading disinformation is a CIA divide and conquer methodology in that once it is assimilated those that can separate the wheat from the chaff are ostracized and society automatically suppresses their success." ~Phillip Walker

"If being highly delusional in belief counts as schizophrenic, a majority of the planet currently has schizophrenia." ~Phillip Walker

"Society is so backwards that knowing the truth is considered mental illness." ~Phillip Walker

"The groups targeting people know what tactics to induce in a targeted individual's experience to make those they speak to trigger conclusions of insanity." ~Phillip Walker

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), raregem (20th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 418 posts

Omni-
    Your research and writing- for simplicity- where just about anyone, can step in anywhere in your words and start understanding the depth of deceit and control being used on humans. This is commended, appreciated and very helpful. What can we add to your writings? You seem to cover it fairly completely. Are there any other scenarios we haven't learned about which you have not covered?
    In this vein, I am bumping your thread. Personally, I have great regard for your work. You have brought it together in one fell swoop.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (20th May 2018), Molly4US (28th May 2018), Omni (20th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 418 posts

Omni- I was wondering if you would be willing to go ahead and be interviewed by Ramola?
    I understand your concerns about being ostracized and the masses being psychologically manipulated by the deceptive ones - considering what may be said, that is not from you but, controlled by neuro weaponry. The interview could be prefaced (and reminders throughout the interview) with the possibilities of what may happen in your speech patterns. This seems like it could be helpful to actually experience -through you- the real effects of being targeted. Yours are so severe.
    You are not alone and we are truly compassionate for your suffering simply for being a voice of the truth.
    Once again, you are amazing. Thank you, humbly.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), Omni (21st May 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Omni-
    Your research and writing- for simplicity- where just about anyone, can step in anywhere in your words and start understanding the depth of deceit and control being used on humans. This is commended, appreciated and very helpful. What can we add to your writings? You seem to cover it fairly completely. Are there any other scenarios we haven't learned about which you have not covered?
    In this vein, I am bumping your thread. Personally, I have great regard for your work. You have brought it together in one fell swoop.
    Thank you. There are many different topics I have scheduled. I have a lot of work to do. I plan projects in these areas in the future:

* The New Age Belief System: New World Order Religion (Film/Book/Free PDF)
    * COINTELPRO Warfare Guide (Book and Free PDF)
    * Explaining the age old deception behind demonic possession - an extraterrestrial Ai and electromagnetic weaponry based conspiracy, the same tech capabilities within the hi-tech war crime PDF are part of an extraterrestrial conspiracy that has just about all of alt media fooled or just unknowing. The capabilities of end game of science are so powerful that they cannot be understood by those manipulated by them... (Short Film/Book/Free PDF)
    * Neuro-Abuse: Black Ops War Crimes (Short Film/Book/Free PDF)
    * A Case for Releasing Black Project Research & Development Under Open Science (Free PDF)
    * Black Ops Crime Syndicate: Shadow Government Cybernetic Networks (Book/Free PDF)
    * Murder by Proxy: Black Ops Assassination (Film/Book/Free PDF)
    * The Spirit of Evil: Full Spectrum Warfare (Film/Book/Free PDF)
    * Models for Countering Treasonous Activity (Free PDF)
    * A Futurist Look at End Game Technology (Book/Free PDF)
    * Self Development Tips (Free PDF)
    * The Natural Laws of the Universe (Book/Free PDF/Film)
    * How Cannabis Can Help the Opiate Epidemic (Free PDF)
    * Suggestions for Shadow Government Prosecution (Free PDF)
    * An Appeal to Eliminate Standing Armies (Free PDF)
    * The Open Movement: Models for Optimal Society (Film/Book/Free PDF)
    * Website projects: https://openmovement.wiki/, https://www.openmovement.info/, https://www.infograph.gallery/
    * Open Movement International (my new organization)
    +Many more not yet planned but will be done
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd June 2018 at 07:02. Reason: 1. aesthetics || 2. reworded context x2

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (22nd May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Intelligence agencies, freemasons, and the Vatican have a model where they invite ethical people into their lower ranks. This mechanism is for rationalization purposes; a genuine person that is deceived has a layer of authenticity.

They also use this model for alleged whistleblowers and other mind control assets.
    Last edited by Omni; 21st May 2018 at 21:42. Reason: text addition

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), Bruno (22nd May 2018), KiwiElf (22nd May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Omni- I was wondering if you would be willing to go ahead and be interviewed by Ramola?
    I understand your concerns about being ostracized and the masses being psychologically manipulated by the deceptive ones - considering what may be said, that is not from you but, controlled by neuro weaponry. The interview could be prefaced (and reminders throughout the interview) with the possibilities of what may happen in your speech patterns. This seems like it could be helpful to actually experience -through you- the real effects of being targeted. Yours are so severe.
    You are not alone and we are truly compassionate for your suffering simply for being a voice of the truth.
    Once again, you are amazing. Thank you, humbly.
    I may try an audio interview with Ramola in the long term future. I have for a while denied interviews because of the severity of the electronic harassment when i do it. The Ai is obsessive about slandering me and forcing uncharacteristic speech when I try interviews. I am being mind hijacked the entire time.... I have been interviewed by her twice on her website in text which I have a better time handling - Interviews: Here & Here.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), Bruno (22nd May 2018), KiwiElf (22nd May 2018), raregem (21st May 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

New infograph - The Brain-Computer Interface:

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (22nd May 2018), Molly4US (28th May 2018), raregem (24th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

My report PDF is currently being soft-censored on google. Censored in a fashion that limits page views but doesn't completely omit it.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (22nd May 2018), raregem (24th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

The NSA has been a focus behind the scenes for the shadow government. There are NSA higher ups willing to stop doing the shadow government agenda, as always the shadow government retaliates to those that contravene them. First it was the Russian military (then you see the Russian psyop to impeach Trump and go to war with Russia), now this same shadow government threat recently happened with the NSA. So you will probably see the NSA hit with things you may think are righteous, however are still shadow government agenda.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Tonight I built a simple model describing aspects of black project deep learning Ai (seen below). Deep learning Ai is central to covert mind control and is being abused prolifically by the international military and intel community. They have at least one of these models built (standard) for any world citizen.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Referencing this post:
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    The NSA has been a focus behind the scenes for the shadow government. There are NSA higher ups willing to stop doing the shadow government agenda, as always the shadow government retaliates to those that contravene them. First it was the Russian military (then you see the Russian psyop to impeach Trump and go to war with Russia), now this same shadow government threat recently happened with the NSA. So you will probably see the NSA hit with things you may think are righteous, however are still shadow government agenda.
    This alt media article came on May 31st:
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    World's largest internet hub blows the whistle: NSA and other intelligence agencies are capturing EVERYTHING, and they have to cooperate
    By Jim Stone 31st May 2018
    "It said the BND, a partner of the US National Security Agency (NSA), has placed so-called Y-piece prisms into its data-carrying fibre optic cables that give it an unfiltered and complete copy of the data flow.
    Ok, so there it is. They are capturing EVERYTHING, and it is not only the NSA doing it.

It said the BND, a partner of the US National Security Agency (NSA), has placed so-called Y-piece prisms into its data-carrying fibre optic cables that give it an unfiltered and complete copy of the data flow.

Given the mass of daily phone calls, emails, chats, internet searches, streamed videos and other online communications, an effective fire-walling of purely German communications is unrealistic, activists argue. Germany had reacted with outrage when information leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed in 2013 that US agents were carrying out widespread tapping worldwide, including of Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone. Merkel, who grew up in communist East Germany where state spying on citizens was rampant, declared repeatedly that "spying among friends is not on" while acknowledging Germany's reliance on the US in security matters.

But to the great embarrassment of Germany, it later emerged that the BND helped the NSA spy on European allies.
    The NSA is going to be doing backflips, this type of report proves relations are anything but friendly, and our worst suspicions have been confirmed and correct for god knows how long.
    Could this be what I spoke about on May 24th from what I had witnessed inside the cybernetic networks?

I am predicting we will see many more 'outings' of the NSA while alt media glares at the shadow government's offering with pitchforks and torches.
    Next on the shadow government chopping block is China. First the Russian military, then China and the NSA made deals that were oppositional to the shadow government behind the scenes (within the cybernetic networks), and I have witnessed threats to all three for those deals. I expect to see charades in the political spectrum and alt media in relation to the Russian military, the NSA, and China.

The charade you see currently about Trump is about impeaching a threat to the shadow government (Trump), about going to war with Russia (because they betrayed the shadow government agenda), also about hiding what Hillary did (rigged her primary with Bernie Sanders) - distracting the public from Hillary is an objective.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast