+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Hi-Tech War Crime Report for Congress and The Trump Administration

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,144 times in 3,217 posts

Default Re: Hi-Tech War Crime Report for Congress and The Trump Administration

Another thing to note is that while Edward Snowden worked for both the CIA and NSA, all we ever hear about in the media in relation to him is the NSA.

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Referencing this post:
    The NSA has been a focus behind the scenes for the shadow government. There are NSA higher ups willing to stop doing the shadow government agenda, as always the shadow government retaliates to those that contravene them. First it was the Russian military (then you see the Russian psyop to impeach Trump and go to war with Russia), now this same shadow government threat recently happened with the NSA. So you will probably see the NSA hit with things you may think are righteous, however are still shadow government agenda.
    This alt media article came on May 31st:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    World's largest internet hub blows the whistle: NSA and other intelligence agencies are capturing EVERYTHING, and they have to cooperate
    By Jim Stone 31st May 2018
    "It said the BND, a partner of the US National Security Agency (NSA), has placed so-called Y-piece prisms into its data-carrying fibre optic cables that give it an unfiltered and complete copy of the data flow.
    Ok, so there it is. They are capturing EVERYTHING, and it is not only the NSA doing it.

It said the BND, a partner of the US National Security Agency (NSA), has placed so-called Y-piece prisms into its data-carrying fibre optic cables that give it an unfiltered and complete copy of the data flow.

Given the mass of daily phone calls, emails, chats, internet searches, streamed videos and other online communications, an effective fire-walling of purely German communications is unrealistic, activists argue. Germany had reacted with outrage when information leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed in 2013 that US agents were carrying out widespread tapping worldwide, including of Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone. Merkel, who grew up in communist East Germany where state spying on citizens was rampant, declared repeatedly that "spying among friends is not on" while acknowledging Germany's reliance on the US in security matters.

But to the great embarrassment of Germany, it later emerged that the BND helped the NSA spy on European allies.
    The NSA is going to be doing backflips, this type of report proves relations are anything but friendly, and our worst suspicions have been confirmed and correct for god knows how long.
    Could this be what I spoke about on May 24th from what I had witnessed inside the cybernetic networks?

I am predicting we will see many more 'outings' of the NSA while alt media glares at the shadow government's offering with pitchforks and torches.
    Next on the shadow government chopping block is China. First the Russian military, then China and the NSA made deals that were oppositional to the shadow government behind the scenes (within the cybernetic networks), and I have witnessed threats to all three for those deals. I expect to see charades in the political spectrum and alt media in relation to the Russian military, the NSA, and China.

The charade you see currently about Trump is about impeaching a threat to the shadow government (Trump), about going to war with Russia (because they betrayed the shadow government agenda), also about hiding what Hillary did (rigged her primary with Bernie Sanders) - distracting the public from Hillary is an objective.
    Founder of Universal Aspects™
    universalaspects.io & universalaspects.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Mike (16th June 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Regardless of if you agree with everything Donald Trump does or says, this whole charade about Trump is about forcibly impeaching a threat to the shadow government. Behind the scenes events show me that they will probably try to impeach Trump soon. If it is a potent operation I suspect his campaign was neurally entrapped and they do not know it. Then they could get Trump to lie about what he can't admit and impeach him. (this is just what i see as the highest probability, there are other scenarios and predicting it can help change it at times).

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Chris (29th June 2018), Mike (16th June 2018), onawah (16th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

In previous work released in 2016 I covered how a rise in demonic possession cases has coincided with the black ops apparatus' microwave transmitter growth. See the new article below for reference:

Quote Posted by NaturalNews.com
    (Natural News) An Ivy League-educated psychiatrist is convinced that there’s a growing epidemic of demonic possession in the world today,...

Dr. Richard Gallagher, who boasts degrees from both Princeton University and Yale University, says that, despite conflicting opinions within mainstream medical science, demonic possession is both real and rampant.

Last edited by Omni; 13th June 2018 at 19:51.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Chris (29th June 2018), Mike (16th June 2018), Noelle (1st July 2018), onawah (16th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Electromagnetic Neuroscience Infograph:

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (19th June 2018), Mike (16th June 2018), Noelle (1st July 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), Chris (29th June 2018), Noelle (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

US Navy Ai Steering Declassified Document (Dated June 1984):
    https://pdf.declassifieddocuments.in...p-Document.pdf

Quote from the Document:
    "There are as many 'artificial intelligence' definitions as practitioners, and no one accepts anyone else's."
    Last edited by Omni; 1st July 2018 at 06:42. Reason: complete overhaul - dark reality omitted

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Noelle (1st July 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Church Committee Document:
    https://pdf.declassifieddocuments.in...Activities.pdf

Document Quote:
    "Committee staff researched the FBI’s long-running program of “covert action designed to disrupt and discredit the activities of groups and individuals deemed a threat to the social order,” known as COINTELPRO. The FBI included among the program’s many targets organizations such as the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the anti-Vietnam War movement, and individuals such as Martin Luther King, Jr.,
    as well as local, state, and federal elected officials."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Noelle (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

My favorite singer Dolores O'Riordan was assassinated (likely via
    directed energy weapons) in a London hotel room on January 15th, 2018.

She is another musician in a long line of progressive talent
    assassinated by the war criminals operating the electronic control grid.
    Last edited by Omni; 2nd July 2018 at 13:56.

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Merry Mom's Avatar
    Thanks

After the latest updates to the document I have sent it out to every member of Senate with a working contact form on the senate.gov website. Took me a decent amount of time to go through approximately 100 Senator's contact forms on each of their website's and fill in all the data. I also sent the document to the White House and the Department of Justice. If anyone has any ideas where I can send this report for more exposure I'd love suggestions.
    Have you gotten any responses from those to whom you sent the document? When I read about the recent Canadian lawsuit against MKULTRA:
    https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/their-li...suit-1.3938447 it made me disturbed all over again that this is still going on, but the public is being led to believe that it's some kind of far distant closed chapter.
    "What do you want me to do, To watch for you while you're sleeping?
    Well please don't be surprised When you find me dreaming too"

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), Omni (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    After the latest updates to the document I have sent it out to every member of Senate with a working contact form on the senate.gov website. Took me a decent amount of time to go through approximately 100 Senator's contact forms on each of their website's and fill in all the data. I also sent the document to the White House and the Department of Justice. If anyone has any ideas where I can send this report for more exposure I'd love suggestions.
    Have you gotten any responses from those to whom you sent the document? When I read about the recent Canadian lawsuit against MKULTRA:
    https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/their-li...suit-1.3938447 it made me disturbed all over again that this is still going on, but the public is being led to believe that it's some kind of far distant closed chapter.
    I have gotten zero direct responses that indicated they had read the document. But I feel it is possible the document may gain Congress' attention eventually.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

What about going further down the food chain, like US Representatives or even State Senators? They seem to be more responsive to constituents.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), Omni (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    What about going further down the food chain, like US Representatives or even State Senators? They seem to be more responsive to constituents.
    I sent it to Senate. Some of the House of Representatives also.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), Merry Mom (6th July 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

A page on neural interface psyche profiling:
    Quote Posted by Hi-Tech War Crime Report
    Brain-Computer Interface Psyche Profiles

• cybernetic sources use brain-computer interface based psyche profiles (also manifestation profiles)
    • covert neural mapping occurs - mind mapping translated into deep learning simulation Ai
    • genetic attributes are mapped for simulation and profiling. Bloodline profiling is occurring.
    • soul mapping is a black project science - mapping of soul algorithms and attributes through brain wave
    surveillance. Soul algorithms can also be reproduced for machine learning algorithm purposes.
    • mind programming is observed through neural monitoring surveillance, traits are profiled
    • manifestation BCI profiles are spoken of in the cybernetic networks (they are done in the cybernetic military &
    intel community as incentive)
    • brain-computer interface based implanted thought is criminally used with subsequent neural surveillance to
    assist profiling

Neural surveillance profiles are used to hone social engineering efficacy.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), Hym (16th July 2018), Merry Mom (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Well they are doing efficient work with the social engineering. The pamphlet producers of Jolly Olde England would have been so envious of the crowd of tens of thousands in central London today, dutifully protesting policies that have been in place for decades in the USA, but are now apparently just appalling and can't be stood for. There are a few pundits pointing out to our esteemed British cousins the hypocrisy in the fact that they didn't protest Obama's immigration or foreign policies when he traveled to the UK. If our next president is a flaming liberal who continues the exact same policies and trends that have been in place since the JFK coup, hopefully the British citizens will break out of the mind control Matrix and demonstrate that they are able to view the policies on their own regard, and not only in the cartoon 2-D way that they persist in portraying themselves and whatever human is currently representing the United States.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merry Mom For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), Hym (16th July 2018), Omni (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

There are no adequate English words to describe the international intelligence community's perversion and dishonor.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hym (16th July 2018)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,892 times in 1,076 posts

There is one: kunlangeta

Quote In a 1976 study anthropologist Jane M. Murphy, then at Harvard University, found that an isolated group of Yupik-speaking Inuits near the Bering Strait had a term (kunlangeta) they used to describe “a man who … repeatedly lies and cheats and steals things and … takes sexual advantage of many women—someone who does not pay attention to reprimands and who is always being brought to the elders for punishment.” When Murphy asked an Inuit what the group would typically do with a kunlangeta, he replied, “Somebody would have pushed him off the ice when nobody else was looking.”
    You hang in there Omni. I'm rooting for you,
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hym (16th July 2018)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is one: kunlangeta

Quote In a 1976 study anthropologist Jane M. Murphy, then at Harvard University, found that an isolated group of Yupik-speaking Inuits near the Bering Strait had a term (kunlangeta) they used to describe “a man who … repeatedly lies and cheats and steals things and … takes sexual advantage of many women—someone who does not pay attention to reprimands and who is always being brought to the elders for punishment.” When Murphy asked an Inuit what the group would typically do with a kunlangeta, he replied, “Somebody would have pushed him off the ice when nobody else was looking.”
    You hang in there Omni. I'm rooting for you,
    Actually that does not sum up their perversion and nature.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hym (16th July 2018)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,892 times in 1,076 posts

I know Omni. I don't even like to think about it, but I do know. Stay strong.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hym (16th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4