+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Large protest in Perth about serious danger to white South Africans

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Large protest in Perth about serious danger to white South Africans

A bunch of Australians gathered at Perth recently to protest the ongoing violence and genocide of white South African farmers, and they also collected 50,000 signatures on a petition to prioritize accepting refugees, not from economically disadvantaged areas, but from South Africa where white farmers are being openly murdered by radical elements of the government just as happened under Mugabe in Zimbabwe.

Katie Hopkins from the UK has also been very vocal about this issue and even risked her life to go to South Africa herself to interview people about what was happening, where she was detained at an airport and harassed. She said tourists there are literally wearing shirts now that read something like “don’t attack me, I’m a tourist.” I guess going there to spend money is fine but owning land may get you killed.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Large protest in Perth about serious danger to white South Africans

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering what was going on with this. I'm sure Nelson Mandela is turning over in his grave!

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th April 2018), BMJ (11th April 2018), Desire (9th April 2018), DNA (11th April 2018), Elpis (9th April 2018), Ewan (9th April 2018), Flash (9th April 2018), KiwiElf (11th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), toppy (9th April 2018), wnlight (9th April 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Nelson Mandela was no saint. You should look into him a bit more. His supporters were famous for putting tires over their political opponents’ heads and burning them. They call it “necklacing.” It still happens in South Africa to this day.

If you’re brave you can do a Google image search, but I don’t advise it for the faint of heart.

Here’s some more info on Mandela for anyone interested:

Quote The hero of the anti-apartheid struggle was not the saint we want him to be.

The image of Nelson Mandela as a selfless, humble, freedom fighter turned cheerful, kindly old man, is well established in the West. If there is any international leader on whom we can universally heap praise it is surely he. But get past the halo we’ve placed on him without his permission, and Nelson Mandela had more than a few flaws which deserve attention.

He signed off on the deaths of innocent people, lots of them

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights

-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988

Tellingly, not only did Mandela refuse to renounce violence, Amnesty refused to take his case stating “[the] movement recorded that it could not give the name of ‘Prisoner of Conscience’ to anyone associated with violence, even though as in ‘conventional warfare’ a degree of restraint may be exercised.”
    http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things...elson-mandela/

It seems like more people remember him being freed from prison than what he was there for in the first place. It was more than just a difference of opinions. I don’t follow South African politics super close but I think the ANC are still running the show.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 9th April 2018 at 13:35.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Apparently, necklacing is still going on, at least according to a Daily Mail.com article, dated today. Four young students were killed in Nigeria this way. And I do remember hearing a story about blacks being executed during apartheid, while whites were not. The condemned blacks would sing going to their executions, but never any song written by a white man but one; Paul Simon's "Mother and Child Reunion". It was the only song by a white person they would sing.

Injustice and hatred knows no color. It just flips from black to white and vice versa.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th April 2018), BMJ (11th April 2018), DNA (11th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2018), Hazelfern (11th April 2018), KiwiElf (11th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

And it’s flipped to the white farmers today, who will all be dead within a few years at the current rate of violence. If Zimbabwe is any example, after they run out all their white farmers, they experienced famine and mass starvation until Mugabe had to ask them to come back. These people don’t think very far ahead, but then again communists generally don’t.

The sad fact is that UN food aid, like giving a drug addict his fix, doesn’t solve anything. When the West supports impoverished countries with international welfare, they become slaves to international organizations, dependent upon them for the survival of millions. The only way to permanently remedy mass starvation while allowing them to remain sovereign is for them to grow more of their own food locally and stop having so many damned kids that they already KNOW they can’t feed. Once again, in Zimbabwe, they had an unsustainable number of kids while kicking all their farmers out and then expected other countries to feed them. Contraception would also help stop the spread of AIDS and other diseases that are plaguing South Africa and other nations in the region.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Voice, I couldn't agree with you more. I may step on some toes, but here goes. I was brought up Catholic and one of my biggest issues is with their stance on contraception. I won't even get into the abortion issue. I just never understood unlimited childbearing in such a world as this. I abhor suffering and that goes for the animals too. Until the earth flips itself into something that actually celebrates and upholds life, which means responsibly seeing to the uplifting and respect of ALL life and not just the elite, I have to question the hypocritical stance by those who hold all the wealth, over those who hold none, that the thems who don't have (to misquote the brilliant Dr. Seuss) should just keep giving birth to more suffering. It's completely inhumane.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th April 2018), BMJ (12th April 2018), Bob (11th April 2018), Elpis (11th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2018), KiwiElf (11th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), Pam (12th April 2018), TargeT (12th April 2018)

10. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Related thread here:

South Africa votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-compensation

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I was brought up Catholic and one of my biggest issues is with their stance on contraception. I won't even get into the abortion issue. I just never understood unlimited childbearing in such a world as this.
    Yes, it seems ridiculous. With abortion you have a baby already growing. With just using condoms -- what is the big sin supposed to be? I know the Bible says to be fruitful and multiply, but the situation in Africa is unsustainable and you are right that it is creating an incredible amount of suffering. Starvation, disease, agonizing deaths.

I still think of that award-winning photographer who took the picture of the starving African child with the vulture following, just waiting for the child to die. I heard that the person who took that photograph later committed suicide out of regret for not helping the child when he had the chance. That is just a taste of the misery going on over there.

This side-by-side comparison of US and Nigerian population projections illustrates the effects of unsustainable international welfare programs:

This is the difference between having to work for food and having it given to you in ever-increasing quantities without stop.

But it is unsustainable, and it will have to stop eventually, and when it does, it's going to be terrible.

12. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Can some PLEASE provide some evidence of a "white genocide" in South Africa (please no anecdotes) @ present AND OR footage of Jacob Zuma stating that "White people must leave South Africa"?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 12th April 2018 at 06:03.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th April 2018), Icare (15th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I'm not going to post any of the many graphic photos or videos, of which there are countless if you look for them. Only PG material here.

Video of EFF leader Julius Malema: "Go after a white man, they feel a terrible pain because you have touched a white man... We are starting with this whiteness. We are cutting the throat of whiteness."

South Africa: Black firebrand Malema threatens whites with more violence

Quote Julius Malema, the leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters, an anti-white Marxist party in South Africa, launched an attack on #BlackMonday protesters, Afrikaners, as well as the police who, he says, missed an opportunity to shoot at white people.

Meanwhile, white protesters who took part in the #BlackMonday protests against farm murders have appeared in courts around the country, or have received summons to appear, on charges that they contravened the Regulation of Gatherings Act and the National Road Traffic Act.

Malema nevertheless ripped into white Afrikaners and the police. “This nonsense that the white Afrikaners were doing here in Tshwane on Monday, we don’t support such nonsense,” Malema declared.
    http://freewestmedia.com/2017/11/05/...more-violence/

Malema: Take any white land you want

Quote EFF leader Julius Malema has told his supporters that they should occupy any white land that they want, flying in the face of an ongoing court battle where he has been brought to book for similar statements in the past.

Malema was addressing a crowd after his court case was postponed to 2017. He is facing charges of violating the Riotous Assemblies Act, by calling for EFF members to illegally occupy land. The case is based on two charges, the earliest of which was in 2014.

“When we leave here, you will see any beautiful piece of land, you like it, occupy it, it belongs to you… It is the land that was taken from us by white people by force through genocide,” he said.

The EFF leader has sparked outrage over racially-charged utterances in the past, telling white people that they have been warned, and that they are not welcome in the country – which his party refers to as Azania.

Last week, Malema bordered on hate speech by saying that he was not seeking to slaughter white people – adding “at least not yet”, while addressing supporters outside court.
    https://businesstech.co.za/news/gove...u-want-malema/

Note that since the article above was published, South Africa has LEGALIZED the seizure of white land without compensation, usually accompanied by violence against the owners, and often murder and rape.

EFF leader Malema: ‘Go After A White Man… We Are Cutting The Throat of Whiteness’

Quote In 2016, Malema said he wasn’t “calling for the slaughtering of white people,” then added, “at least for now.”

Julius Malema, the leader of South Africa’s Economic Freedom Fighters, championed the expropriation of white owned land without compensation which the SA parliament moved forward on last week.

In 2016, Malema said he wasn’t “calling for the slaughtering of white people,” then added, “at least for now.”

He’s been arrested for singing “Kill the Boer (white South Africans)” at his rallies.

In January, his followers staged riots and destroyed H&M stores across the country over a “racist” hoodie sold in their stores.

On Sunday, Malema told a large crowd of followers “we are cutting the throat of whiteness.”
    https://www.infowars.com/go-after-a-...julius-malema/

EFF leader Malema tells mayor, "You are going, white man. I’ve got no sympathy for whiteness"

Quote 'Hahaha, you are going, white man' - Malema to Trollip
    10:43 18/03/2018 Iavan Pijoos

Johannesburg - EFF leader Julius Malema has reiterated his pledge to remove current DA Nelson Mandela Bay mayor Athol Trollip, in a Twitter spat at the weekend.

This comes days after the Economic Freedom Fighters filed a notice of intent to bring a motion of no confidence against Trollip.

On Saturday, Trollip applauded the DA for ensuring that former president Jacob Zuma was charged for corruption.

"Compare this consistent principled determination with the EFF Flip flopping on this issue. In fact, if you research the EFF positions on issues of major national importance since their inception, you will see that "Flip flopping" is the only constant," Trollip tweeted.

Malema replied, saying: "Hahaha, you are going white man. I’ve got no sympathy for whiteness, it feels so good for a black child to determine the future of the white one."

Trollip told Malema that this confirmed the real reason for his removal.

"Not those fudgy contrived reasons provided in your Councillors' motion. Just have the courage of your racist convictions and say what you mean," Trollip tweeted.

Western Cape Premier Helen Zille later joined the Twitter war, saying Malema's comments were "undisguised racism".

"Nothing to do with performance, work ethic, delivery, integrity. Just the colour of Athol's skin. Apartheid and racial prejudice live on."

Zille further tweeted: "I trust that, to be consistent in his racism, Julius chooses to eschew the skill and commitment of every white person. For example, I trust that none of his son's teachers are white."

On Wednesday, the EFF went ahead with its plans to remove Trollip and called for a special council sitting on March 29. The notice of intent to bring a motion of no confidence against him was signed by EFF councillors Zilindile Vena and Yolisa Yako.
    https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/New...ollip-20180318

BBC - Is there a future for White Afrikaners?

Higher murder rate of (white) South African commercial farmers than the homicide rate in Caracas, the world's most dangerous city

Jacob Zuma sings kill the white farmer South Africa

For comparison, just so everyone understands that this is a real song that the communist South Africans actually sing,

U2's Bono criticised for endorsing Shoot the Boer song

Quote The Irish pop star Bono has been criticised for apparently endorsing a song which includes the lyric: "Shoot the Boer".

The U2 frontman said the song, which was sung during the fight against apartheid, had its place, like music supporting the Irish Republican Army.

His comments came at the start of U2's tour of South Africa.

But callers to local radio stations said the song was designed to stir up racial hatred.

"That's hate speech. They don't know our history at all," said one caller to a South African radio talk show.

The song has been at the centre of a political storm in South Africa, with the controversial leader of the African National Congress's youth league, Julius Malema, locked in a legal battle with a white lobby group over whether it should be banned as hate speech.

Sometimes used as a derogatory term for white people, Boer is an Afrikaans word for farmer.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-12444061

BRUTAL FARM ATTACK - Wife of murdered Peet van Ess tells all

South Africa's Farm Murders: Jeanine's Story

Genocide in South Africa - What Media Won't Tell You | Mike Cernovich Periscope

Inside South Africa's White Displacement Camps

Plaasmoorde, cemetery memorial to Boer victims of murder

Malema not calling for the slaughter of whites... for now

Quote Malema not calling for the slaughter of whites, for now

News / 7 November 2016, 5:05pm / Giordano Stolley

Malema, addressing supporters after briefly appearing in the Newcastle Magistrate's Court on two charges of violating the Riotous Assemblies Act of 1956, also made it clear that whites were not entitled to own any land in South Africa and that for now he was not calling for the slaughter of whites.
    https://www.iol.co.za/news/malema-no...or-now-2087713

Ten Stages of Genocide

15. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Between 1956 & 2016 there have been 43 genocides here on Earth, South Africa does not make that list.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._by_death_toll
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Ah yes, Wikipedia. Just ignore all the quotes and videos above of the EFF leader telling South Africans to "cut the throat of whiteness," and all the numerous videos of white South Africans being beaten and murdered and having their property stolen from them. As long as we have a Wikipedia article we know the truth.

Btw they still try to deny the genocide that occurred in Zimbabwe as well, but you can find documentaries online showing how dangerous it still is to this day for white people to go into the bush in Zimbabwe. The tourist areas are very clearly delineated and any whites going beyond those points are taking their lives into their hands. Many white farmers and their families there just "disappeared" after Mugabe ordered them off the land.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 12th April 2018 at 06:39.

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I may be wrong about a small detail because I've only had one cup of coffee, but nothing was done during the Rwandan genocide, because the UN would not declare what was happening there a genocide. It was still a genocide and a million people were slaughtered brutally because they were from the "wrong" tribe. The world stood by and did nothing.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th April 2018), BMJ (12th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #14
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

The persecuted become the persecutors and the cycles of sh*t continue. Just as many feminists, if they had their way, would live in a world where females dominated men. So many lost, traumatised souls here.

21. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Can we talk about the Armenian massacre that Hitler said the world would not remember? It's all so sad!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), Star Tsar (13th April 2018), Valerie Villars (12th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Let us hear from the minister for police for South Africa on this matter skip to 1:13:56.
    As his is a voice on the ground, And in this matter a voice better than one from the appalacian mountains!

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Can we talk about the Armenian massacre that Hitler said the world would not remember? It's all so sad!
    Cenk from The Young Turks (aka Young Turds) also denies the Armenian genocide.

If people want to question the historicity of genocides, I have no problem with that. I always learn new things from the arguments. But being a Turk himself, when the Turks were allegedly responsible for genociding the Armenians, not to mention being a complete political hack who uses insults in debates as if they are legitimate arguments, I tend not to trust his motivations.

And the EFF party in South Africa is very clearly campaigning for white genocide, and they're doing it openly.

Aside from Rwanda we also have plenty of evidence that Zimbabwe also genocided its white farmers, exactly as South Africa is wanting to do now. But like Valerie said above, the world sits by and does nothing.

Meanwhile in Syria, where Assad has literally done nothing wrong (I don't believe these gas attacks were done by him for one second), all these world leaders are pounding desks demanding we destroy him. How did that work out in Libya? Oh yeah, nobody cares about that either. Now they have open slave markets and a total vacuum of power.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    [I]Let us hear from the minister for police for South Africa on this matter skip to 1:13:56.
    As his is a voice on the ground, And in this matter a voice better than one from the appalacian mountains!
    You don't have to take my word for anything. None of what I posted in the long post above was from me. All I did was post the words of politicians and victims.

You are asking us to believe South African government officials, when this is the same government whose politicians are telling people to go take the whites' land and "cut the throat of whiteness."

What exactly is your motivation for defending the South African government so much anyway? What makes you so confident in their denials when the daily violence is shown in photos and videos all over the place and the nut job Julius Malema is running around riling people up to attack the whites deliberately? What motives you to bury your head to these things?
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 13th April 2018 at 04:21.

25. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Wink Re: Large protest in Perth about serious danger to white South Africans

If one man in the EFF (Not the South African government like Avi Yemeni states in the OP) is CALLING for "white genocide" that means it is not currenntly happening just like the news story from November 2017 states @ the end of lenghty post #10.And so I refer back to my initial post on this thread.
    I am not defending the South African government, I am defending Project Avalon from fake news.
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th April 2018 at 05:29.

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

So why do you think South African farmers keep getting their property taken forcibly seized from them, and then attacked and killed in their own homes? What would you call that?

And the radical communist EFF members ARE in the South African government, and the South African legislature just passed a measure making it LEGAL to forcibly take land from the white farmers.

27. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Ah I see you dropped the "white" but you ask a good question, The word I would NOT use is Genocide.

Let us hear from a South African Law Professor on the recently passed law

Professor Jackie Duggard from 4:38

May I ask you? What do you believe they are fighting to keep hold of?

I beleieve this story is actually a smokescreen for the drought aflicting SA.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th April 2018 at 09:03.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast