+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Large protest in Perth about serious danger to white South Africans

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Large protest in Perth about serious danger to white South Africans

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    [I]Ah I see you dropped the "white"
    Do you think I was the one who introduced it to this issue? Did you skip over all the videos and articles of Malema saying things like "cut the throat of whiteness" and "take any white land you want"? Really, you missed that part of it? That's a bit odd for you to have spent so much time on this topic and failed to notice that, isn't it?

Quote but you ask a good question, The word I would NOT use is Genocide.
    Then what word would you use? I see you refer me again to South African media, and in particular an SJW law professor. Private property rights are foundational to the legal systems of every developed Western country. Of course the people who advocated for the passage of this law were communists, who have no respect for private property rights to begin with. Before colonization, the Zulu, who are a Bantu people, didn't even practice agriculture and had little use for property rights at all aside for letting their cattle graze. Same situation as in Zimbabwe.

Quote May I ask you? What do you believe they are fighting to keep hold of?
    The farmers? They are obviously fighting to retain control of their own property, where many of them were born and raised, and know no other home. Now their land is being seized from them just because they are white, again, no different than what happened in Zimbabwe shortly before all the morons in that country began starving to death as a consequence of their genocidal actions.

Quote I beleieve this story is actually a smokescreen for the drought aflicting SA.
    So it's a draught that's seizing the land of white farmers, and beating and killing them? Really I don't think you are taking this issue seriously at all. You seem to have a pre-conceived idea stuck in your head that what is happening in South Africa could not possibly be genocide, or that genociding white people is somehow impossible, and even political leaders like Malema explicitly calling for violence against the minority white farmers means nothing to you. You haven't even criticized Malema's statements. I almost get the feeling that you support what he has been saying.

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

So your aware that Mr Malema has changed his tune right?

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...alema-20180412
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th April 2018 at 11:11.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Can we talk about the Armenian massacre that Hitler said the world would not remember? It's all so sad!
    The world remembers the Armenian massacre because the Armenians made sure the world remembers, pounding again and again at every chance what happened ro them. Samw with the Jews. But who remembers the white farmers of Zimbabwe or the Tutsi of Rwanda? Or even who talks about the Christians of Syria being massacred in the present time right in ouf faces
    By US backed forces?

As for the Armenians, Turks will s’ways claim it was war and that Turks lost as many people.

The thing here is that we either support actively those massacres or we are guilty of leniency. While we should support peace and oppose those promoting war and any kind of cleansing, ethnic or financial.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Franny (15th April 2018), Valerie Villars (14th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    So your aware that Mr Malema has changed his tune right?

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...alema-20180412
    Good. No doubt this is because of international pressure. The guy was absolutely rabidly racist only a few weeks ago, following a trend in his party for many years. The only thing that has changed is the amount of attention he's began receiving.

For the record, you disavow his statements of "cutting the throat of whiteness"?

South African farmers need to arm themselves and defend their families. The land seizures aren't going to stop just because Malema is toning down his rhetoric. The legislature has still already legalized the forceful seizure of property, and that HASN'T changed yet.

The one good thing about all the nonsense that happened in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe is that it proved how effective of a resistance these farmers could present to the South African government if they only organized properly.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Gavin McInnes has a good question:

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Lauren Southern went to South Africa earlier this year and interviewed some

Highlights:

- The ANC (African National Congress, ie communists) in South Africa has been in power since the 1990's, promising social justice and a "rainbow nation."
    - Since that time, conditions in the country have only deteriorated, having some of the highest crime and poverty rates in the world.
    - The ANC official interviewed above nonetheless claims that South Africa has the best transportation infrastructure in the world, and that the ANC has improved things in general, but that improvement is too "slow."
    - The ANC continues scapegoating whites in the country as the reason why they aren't developing as fast as the rest of the world, ignoring the fact that communism has never worked anywhere.
    - The South African government has decided that seizing land from white farmers and redistributing it to black South Africans will be the solution their situation.
    - If the farmers resist having their land seized without compensation, they do so "at their peril" (the words of the first official in the interview).
    - A representative of the even-more-radical "Black Land First" (BLF) asserts that they will have to achieve redistribution of all wealth through "confrontation," while slapping her fist in a violent gesture.
    - She says "her people" have "waited for so long," as if prosperity is just supposed to fall out of heaven and land in her lap if she waits long enough.
    - "We are coming for you and we are going to get everything that you own. It's ours." -- direct quote from this nut job.
    - "The question of war in this country is inevitable. It's definitely coming. We are going to fight."

Data from the Pew Research center charts the progression of events in South Africa since 1920, specifically charting GDP per capita demographically as well as population shifts:

Note also that the ANC has an overwhelming majority of seats in the South African Parliament, and has had control of the country since the time of Mandela:

In other words they have been in power for going on 3 decades, have been an utter failure, and are scapegoating their problems onto the minority white farmer population, which is about to face the same fate as they did in Zimbabwe.

It seems there is not much interest in these events in the international community and I can easily guess the reason why.

Lauren Southern is a trooper and I'm glad she had the guts to go down there and do these interviews to show what these people want to accomplish in their own words. The older generations unfortunately helped to create situations like this, least of all through apathy and politically correct brainwashing, and aren't likely to have any interest helping the situation in the future. It'll be up to the younger generations to draw attention to these issues if anyone does it at all.

8. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I regret to add that the demonic and communist inspired witnessed in the above farm murders are not isolated to places like Africa. There are places in the Caribbean where the attitude is so thick you can cut it. When circumstances abetted by corrupt politicians make and keep life hard for the multiplying population, as a group, it is not hard to work people into hatred directed against perfectly innocent and kind human beings not perceived to be of the same race. The undercover communist elements are very good at stoking the fire, among others.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (17th April 2018)

10. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The reason why the European and American countries keep quiet about the murders in South Africa is because the Powers That Be who profit there with their diamond mines, gold mines, etc. are making large profits, enough to keep them quiet. They do not give a hoot about human beings of any color. Australia and Holland should take in the homeless and any farmers who would leave. In short order SA will decline and/or be plundered by China and the Africans will sink to their biological level.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (17th April 2018)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The reason why the European and American countries keep quiet about the murders in South Africa is because the Powers That Be who profit there with their diamond mines, gold mines, etc. are making large profits, enough to keep them quiet. They do not give a hoot about human beings of any color. Australia and Holland should take in the homeless and any farmers who would leave. In short order SA will decline and/or be plundered by China and the Africans will sink to their biological level.
    I think it's worse than that.

What they're doing in South Africa is a "dry run" (as wet as it actually will be) for what they have in store for Europe and elsewhere. South Africa would be the biggest country yet to openly genocide its white population.

Europeans have had it pointed out to them time and time again that the masses of Muslims and Africans coming to their countries are overwhelmingly military-aged single men, from a radically different culture that holds contempt for European values.

The Europeans too busy policing "hate speech" and "bigotry" to fully process what that means I suppose. As brainwashed as some of these people have become I hate to admit it but I think some small part of me will derive satisfaction from watching Europe slowly descend into a Mad Max scenario, as it already is. The longer it drags on, the more screwed they will be, and the more violent it will become before the situation is resolved one way or another. If Europe doesn't begin mass deportation programs in the relatively near future (and I'm not sure that any of their flower power ideologies give them the fortitude for that anymore), then they will either become an extension of the Middle East or there will be bloody ethnic wars. At least whoever survives it won't be nearly as soft as the soy boys in charge over there now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2