+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rhesus Negative blood, great video

1. Link to Post #21
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Rhesus Negative blood, great video

you know with genetics knowledge you can eliminate every people in the world that is RH+ right?
    its called Selective Genetic Attack..
    if you want to kill all the black people, you cannnn oh yes.. by detecting which genes the person has, and that will decide if reacts or not.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Buchanan561 (22nd February 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Nice post willow.

I never knew about the Rh- factor. I heard that about 15% of the population are immune to mind control effects. I'm going to guess this has to do with the Rh- factor.

I found some other interesting facts/characteristics claimed about Rh- :

Rh- Characteristics (http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/welcome.html)

It has been said by some, that there are certain noticeable characteristics that a majority of people with Rh Negative Blood seem to share in common.

Here is a cumulative list of the more popular ones we have found in consensus online:

•A feeling of not belonging
    •Truth seekers
    •Sense of a "Mission" in life
    •Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
    •An extra rib or vertebra.
    •Higher than average IQ
    •ESP Ability
    •Love of Space & Science
    •More sensitive vision & other senses.
    •Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
    •Cannot be cloned
    •Lower body temperature
    •Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
    •Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
    •Red or reddish tint to hair color
    •Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
    •Unexplained Scares
    •Piercing Eyes
    •Tend to be Healers
    •Empathetic Illnesses
    •Ability to disrupt electrical devices
    •Prone to Alien Abductions
    •Experience unexplained phenomenon
    •Physic Dreams and/or Ability

Strange Facts About RH Negative Blood (http://www.ehow.com/facts_5552003_st...ive-blood.html)

Rh-negative blood is a very rare blood variety. Although most people are a certain blood type (A, B, AB, O) and Rh positive, those with Rh-negative blood share some interesting and strange characteristics.

Description
    •Rh, or Rhesus, is a protein that is on the red blood cell surface of most individuals. People who have the protein are Rh positive, while not having it makes them Rh negative.

Pregnancy
    •A Rh negative pregnant woman with an Rh positive fetus has the risk of her baby dying. This is from damage to the baby's erythrocytes.

Race
    •Rh-factor protein is divided among races. Fifteen percent of whites are Rh negative, 5 to 10 percent of African Americans are Rh negative, and 1 to 2 percent of Asians are negative for the protein.

Blood Distribution
    •Rh-positive blood is most commonly distributed through the population. Rh-negative numbers are 7 percent for blood type O, 6 percent for blood type A, and 2 percent for blood types B and 1 percent for type AB.

Highest Rh negative Rate
    •Those with the highest Rh-negative rate are a branch of people in Europe called the Basques. Basques have almost double the European rate (which is abnormally high to begin with) of Rh-negative people.

Fun Fact
    •A higher percentage of Rh-negative people claim to have been abducted by aliens than that of Rh-positive people.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tea For This Post:

ASIA (25th January 2011), Buchanan561 (22nd February 2011), chantelle (10th February 2011), East Sun (10th February 2011), granny (18th February 2011), happyexpat (24th January 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (11th February 2011), willow (3rd January 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi Tea,
    thank you for this excellent post. My late father (Rh neg) had so many of the above Rh neg characteristics, including the piercing blue eyes, high IQ, more sensitive senses, intuitive, experienced unexplained phenomenon etc. I find this all very interesting. One of my sons also has many of the above characteristics. He was born with extra vertebrae in his spinal column (not sure how common this may be).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Caren For This Post:

willow (3rd January 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 15th January 2011 at 20:01.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I had several miscarriages ,my husband is B positive ,and I think this could of been the problem ,as rh neg friends of mine also were married to B positives and also miscarried ,we all tried low dose asprin ,75 mg , after a lot of research and all carried full term ,,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ZAINA For This Post:

Banshee (2nd January 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Here is some more info about the pregnancy issue:

"When an Rh-negative mother is exposed to her Rh-positive baby's blood, the mother's body is at risk for becoming "sensitized". This causes the mother's immune system to shift into gear and begin producing antibodies that are specifically designed to find and destroy these foreign blood cells."

http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh...nti_D_HDN.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea For This Post:

Caren (3rd January 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 15th January 2011 at 20:00.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Yes I've read of this before-the 'blue baby' matter. As far as I know it has to do with (correct me if I'm wrong Miguel) when the RHneg mother is carrying a RHpos feotus, and the body rejects the child. Although curiously this doesn't happen vice versa. I wonder was your dad's sister RHneg?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by caren (here)
    Sorry Miguel, I am O positive.

Tuza, my father's great grandparents were born on an isolated island (part of Scotland). My sister visited there this past summer.
    Oooh! What island were they born on?

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by caren (here)
    Hi Tea,
    thank you for this excellent post. My late father (Rh neg) had so many of the above Rh neg characteristics, including the piercing blue eyes, high IQ, more sensitive senses, intuitive, experienced unexplained phenomenon etc. I find this all very interesting. One of my sons also has many of the above characteristics. He was born with extra vertebrae in his spinal column (not sure how common this may be).
    There's a forum here: http://rhnegative.zaphod.myfastforum.org/index.php where you can get more info Caren...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Post:

Caren (3rd January 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Banshee;87852]As an rh neg person, the very idea of a registry and a list of "characteristics" makes me really nervous.

Yes Banshee I know what you mean. I should say to Caren that by all means visit the forum etc but as always be vigilant about what you divulge, you never know who's running forums ofcourse.

"I can't help but wonder if being rh negative is like Monsanto's terminator gene in GM crops. A built in auto destruct making replication difficult if not impossible. And if so, why?"

On this point I would very much like to hear from some RHneg mothers or fathers or anyone who has had similar difficulties in conception and birthing on the forum...Personally, a friend of mine is RHneg as are all her 6 children! :O) Difficulties are common, as Zaina suggests, when one partner is negative and the other positive.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Post:

Caren (3rd January 2011)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

I tried awhile back to get people in discussion about this topic - I am glad someone tried again.

For those interested in this subject http://rhnegativeblood.ning.com is another forum I am on and is very good one for more information. http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm interesting read as well.

I have been doing a lot of research into this issue and just recently I found out that my husbands Grandmother is a rh- grandfather is an rh+ AND They had 6 children. First child was fine, second child died at the age of 2, 3rd fine, 4th child needed a blood transfusion, 5th and 6th fine. Go figure.

They did some tests on the Grandmothers blood but nothing was told to her. The rhogam shots were not created then either. So they obviously beat the odds. She though is a very healthy 81 year old with her natural hair colour of light reddish brown totally intact. That is no grey hair. She is also one of the few of the family members I have actually felt I have something in common with.

I would also assume that because of her healthy immune system - and with very little in the way of the pollutants or vaccines in her body - her immune system did not as readily attack the fetuses. I don't know what their blood types are though either, possibly rh-'s, if the grandfather was a rh- carrier which might account for the low morbidity rate.

I know many people feel at odds with the world time to time and step to a beat of a different drummer - but when talking to people on the RH- forum it is rather uncanny the similarities in experiences. I am starting to think we really do see the world a tad differently than RH+'s - we really don't seem to fit in very well with their view of the world. Probably due to our lower population as well. But I always feel I have to edit my words before speaking - that I can't just speak freely because it would just go right past them half the time.

Rh-'s can also sometimes be born with tails too

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Caren (3rd January 2011), granny (18th February 2011), Tea (4th January 2011), willow (3rd January 2011)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Well, there is little to no information out there about Rh-negative blood, which is bascially a fundamental part of our DNA.

I would say there has been a very good cover-up job to keep this information secrect.

Just a few things I found:

-----------------

Rh- is a recessive trait. (I see MiguelQ was mentioning this earlier)

Therefore, a child must receive the Rh- gene (or the gene that determines Rh- bloodtype) from both the mother and father to have Rh- blood. If a child receives both the Rh- and Rh+ genes, the blood of that child will be Rh+, but that child will later have the chance to pass on the Rh- gene to future generations.

Although it's probably more complicated then that.

-----------------

The Rh protiens found in Rh+ blood appear to be ammonium transporters. Of course, I then wanted to know how people without this protien (Rh- blood) handle ammonium; no information was found.

Rh Proteins are ammonium trasporters
    http://www.ulb.ac.be/sciences/physce...t%20(2001).pdf

Ammonia Channel
    http://www.biochem.uiowa.edu/Faculty/s_khademi.html

A research focus in the Khademi laboratory is structure and mechanism of ammonia channels. Ammonia transport across biological cell membranes is a critical physiological process in all domains of life. Although simple ammonia diffusion could occur through the lipids of cell membranes and can support growth, at low concentrations of ammonia other regulatable mechanisms of ammonia transport are usually required. The family of AMT/MEP/Rh membrane proteins transports ammonia across cell membrane. While AMT/MEP proteins are found in plant, bacteria and yeast; Rh proteins are expressed mainly in mammalian cells.

New target for removing unwanted ammonia from the body
    http://www.news-medical.net/news/2007/04/02/22823.aspx

"Rh proteins are important targets for treatment of high toxic blood ammonia levels that occur in liver disease," said Shigehisa Hirose, co-author of the study."Our findings also indicate that the ammonia transport system involving Rh glycoproteins is evolutionally conserved in a broad range of organisms, suggesting an essential role for surviving."

------------------

An Rh+ child born from an Rh- mother may have an increased risk of schizophenia.

Rh Incompatibility May Be Schizophrenia Risk Factor
    http://pn.psychiatryonline.org/content/37/24/21.1.full

What Palmer and her team expected to find—if their hypothesis was correct—was an overrepresentation within their sample of combinations in which the mother was Rh negative and the child was Rh positive.

“And that is exactly what we saw in our sample,” Palmer told Psychiatric News. “The relative risk was about twofold—not a huge increase in risk, but it’s not nothing either.”

-----------------

Looks like many royalty, politicians and people in the entertainment industry have Rh-blood.

http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/ (willow posted the facebook version earlier)

------------------

Here is website that explores different theories and informtion on Rh- blood

http://www.rh-negativenetwork.com/home

------------------

My own personal thoughts:

I wonder if there are two(or more) different types/origins of Rh- blood on this planet, possibly one traced back to off-worlders and one traced back to Neanderthals. The off-world link would account for the so called bloodlines, while the Neanderthal link would largly account for why the general population has this trait. I remember Graham Hancock suggesting that red hair comes from Neanderthals in his last interview with Kerry.

Maybe it is not the typical senario for beings of our level of consciousness to have Rh+ blood. This could explain things like like how Rh- blood rejects Rh+ blood, and why we generally may be so 'disconnected'.

It's seems possible that we are originally a genetically modified species, and that we may have been designed to be disconnected (serve as slaves). Neanderthals may have been a naturally formed species on this planet, hence the Rh- blood. ET's would also seem to have Rh- blood if Rh+ blood is typically left in the animal realm.

Or for those who like to use the term 'density', maybe Rh+ blood is typically a bloodtype for 2nd density life forms (animals), while Rh- blood is the usual case for 3rd density life (humans) as well as higher physical life forms.

This could account for why humanity has struggled so much on this planet.

Update:

I guess it's not so correct to say that Rh+ blood may typically be found in the animal kingdom but instead that the animal kingdom may typically have blood with Rhesus-like proteins.

Some things that lead me to ponder this (found in above links):

"In the April 2007 issue of The FASEB Journal they report that a protein which excretes ammonia through pufferfish gills is similar to human Rh blood proteins."

"Rh proteins are expressed mainly in mammalian cells."
    Last edited by Tea; 5th January 2011 at 01:32.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tea For This Post:

Caren (9th February 2011), Kano (15th February 2011), willow (6th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

It is tempting to draw conclusions from some of the information on the net but really not nearly enough sound research has been done. For what it's worth, I am one of five and my four siblings are all O Rh + and I am A Rh -. I have an extra vertebra, red hair and blue eyes my siblings are all dark. However, I am not psychic and never dream or at least never remember my dreams. This could well be the result of a conscious decision from childhood to try and engage with my left brain. I was always described as 'highly strung' as a child and all I wanted to fit in and be normal!

23. Link to Post #34
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Blue eyes, blood type negative - whats the significance?

Hello,

I have blue eyes and have AB negative blood type - can anyone tell me the significance of this? I cant find the original thread that talked about this!

Blue

24. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Blue eyes, blood type negative - whats the significance?

Blue : ...2 threads for your perusal , cheers

history rh neg
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hesus+negative

video link on rh neg
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hesus+negative

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

ASIA (25th January 2011), Blue (25th January 2011), Caren (9th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #36
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Atticus infered that our eye colour was a predictater of how we would cope with the real truth.... sorry cant find the post either. I guess its fair to say that what he is about to reveal will shake most peoples beliefs

27. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Blue (25th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Thanks to you both,

Guess I will do some research on this when I get my head around all these threads!

Blue

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Post:

bluestflame (25th January 2011)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I always thought the prevailing rumor of a blonde haired blue eyed superior race, rather amusing when put against the prevaling 'dumb blonde' rumor.

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Yes, maybe its the 'dumb blonde' putting out the rumour, in retaliation!

32. Link to Post #40
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I have rh- blood, as does my husband (a blue eyed, blond Swede). Both of my children are rh-. My daughter, blonde with hazel eyes, has stated matter of factly from an early age that she is observed, visited and shown information in dreams, in the astral and in person. The people are military or in uniforms, both human and human-like. She has talked about jump rooms and portals, as well as described machinery and propulsion mechanisms..She is 20 now, but claims to have been actively monitored for some time. She is very clear on this. I asked Charles if people with certain blood lines were monitored. He replied in the affirmative. I think that blood types/lines and DNA carry a stronger connection to our current situation than is often acknowledged. This "hidden" information is why certain family lines are so interbred. David Icke claims it is about the Reptilian and holding a certain vibrational frequency. Charles is now talking about us as being bred as Reptilian "servants". I do not feel the soul is separate from the body, but that there is a deeper connection. Thanks for all the links and information. I continue to search. Namaste

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Caren (9th February 2011), Fred259 (11th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast