+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F. William Engdahl | Fake Democracy: How Washington Destroyed Poland and Russia in the 1990s | Apr. 4, 2018

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

Default F. William Engdahl | Fake Democracy: How Washington Destroyed Poland and Russia in the 1990s | Apr. 4, 2018

F. William Engdahl | Fake Democracy: How Washington Destroyed Poland and Russia in the 1990s | Apr. 4, 2018

Source: GunsandButter.org, Williamengdahl.com

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Cardillac (11th April 2018), Ewan (11th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2018), Ioneo (12th April 2018), Nasu (11th April 2018), Operator (12th April 2018), toppy (12th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: F. William Engdahl | Fake Democracy: How Washington Destroyed Poland and Russia in the 1990s | Apr. 4, 2018

@Helvetic

I read your posting with keen interest- thank you for posting this; I think most of what Engdahl has to say is the truth-

but if my gleaned sources are correct Polish Karl Wojtila (later Pope John-Paul whatever his assigned nr. was) was actually a Nazi collaborater (might've actually been Jewish- why can't people still not believe that many Jews were complicit with the Nazi's for countless reasons?) and he was involved in researching biological warfare; then fearing for his life once the purge began (only little people were purged, not the big fish) he fled into a Polish Catholic monestary only to emerge later as the youngest bishop in Polish history, later to become Pope (gosh!)-

am not sure if my gleaned resources are correct but I came to the conclusion a long time ago the weirder the concept the more truth most probably lies behind it-

Larry

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th April 2018), Helvetic (12th April 2018), toppy (12th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread