+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst 1 11 21 48 LastLast

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #201
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Digitized Angels & The New Illuminati, When Artificial Intelligence Wakes Up, PhD Dr Paul Cottrell
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th April 2020 at 21:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

norman (29th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,058 times in 8,171 posts

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Digitized Angels & The New Illuminati, When Artificial Intelligence Wakes Up, PhD Dr Paul Cottrell
    Waw, there is some stunningly clear and good thinking going on in this conversation, by Dr Cottrell.

It's not so hot early on but by about the 40 minute mark you really need to be in there with your ears pinned right back and giving it your full attention.

I've made an audio file of the section that got my attention:

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/8o0f6ytm4cbk0pod2295mf4o9stw6nui
    Last edited by norman; 30th April 2020 at 00:23.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

palehorse (2nd June 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    Language
    Thanks

AI: THE PLAN TO INVADE HUMANITY
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. Link to Post #204
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

⚠️ REVERSE PSYCHOPATHOLOGY PROJECT 2020 🦜🦋🌳

The whole world taken hostage because of scary (false) predictions based upon "computer models" (not A.I. based).

What if we can do the same but in reverse but much better using THEIR weapons:

Examples:

🌐 Teach Quantum A.I. 'Deep Mind' how to play chess and it beats ALL world chess players and all best chess programs!

🌐 Teach Deep Mind any game like "Go" and it will beat the best Go players in the world.

🌐 Teach Deep Mind how to recognize faces, sounds, and speech it will improve itself faster you can ever imagine.

🌐 Teach Deep Mind how to drive a car autonomously via "A.I. cloud" and it will learn so fast it will eventually be proven to be more safe. (as long it is not corrupted by control-freaks or hijacked by criminals).

🌐 Teach Deep Mind how to find ANY "anomaly" including in analyzing diseased lung photos (X-Rays) it will do it much faster and often more accurate!

⚠️ Lets Teach Quantum A.I. 'Deep Mind' to study all official conspiracy cases of all civil democratic countries courts! Teach him all about the Law ... The Law of The land ... but above all become an expert on anything that are conspiracy FACTS ... About a decade ago Wikipedia had a list made called: "Proven Conspiracy Theories" ... that list was huge!

Teach Deep Mind all CONVICTED criminals who are/were bribing, colluding, blackmailing, racketeering, lying, conspiring which is 100% known & used official word in ALL Law Dictionaries!

🌐 Then use this specialized Deep Mind to make predictions that will work in our favor! ... Like analyze all data concerning Bill Gates, Fauci, WHO executive-board, Davos, Bilderberg Members, CFR, 'Committee of 300' members, World Economic Forum "Global Governance" ICNIRP, FCC, #5G etc. etc. etc.

⚠️Study: tinyurl.com/Artificial-Intelligence-Update

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳 May 25, 2020
    Founder of Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th May 2020 at 09:37.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

XelNaga (5th June 2020)

8. Link to Post #205
    Language
    Thanks

How A.I. is searching for Aliens | The Age of A.I.:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gemma13 (30th May 2020)

10. Link to Post #206
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

How A.I. is searching for Aliens | The Age of A.I.:

Their naivety is astounding. I don't get how they can't see the disastrous implications for our future without any regulatory limitations being in place to provide comprehensive ethical oversight along the way. We banned human cloning but we're not collectively debating synthetic human cloning.

I love technology. As a tool. Which is what the people in the vid also love. But they're taking tools to a whole other level by wanting to reinvent our species with deliberate ignorance about the extinction factor just so they can justify going full steam ahead with their creative thirst and extremely dangerous experiments.

So I correct myself. Naivety my arse. Pure selfishness at work here getting high on creative fun and damn the consequences.

These people are creating weapons of mass destruction. They want a synthetic clone of themselves for a pet. You would be safer with a crocodile.

My comments are in relation to all those working on human cloned A.I. robots - not just in the video - as I am deeply appalled that we have already gifted a "tool" with citizenship in Saudi Arabia and people are marrying virtual ones elsewhere.

And thanks Exomatrix for periodically updating. It's a very handy go to library thread on this topic.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 30th May 2020 at 03:11.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th May 2020), palehorse (2nd June 2020), XelNaga (5th June 2020)

12. Link to Post #207
    Language
    Thanks

"Technological Resurrection" and the Future of Being:

Truthstream Media
    (17021+ subscribers)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd June 2020 at 15:32.

13. Link to Post #208
    Language
    Thanks

CORONA VIRUS FEAR CREATES A GLOBAL DIGITAL FIELD WITH A.I.

The AI Organization (16,4K subs.)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd June 2020 at 15:31.

14. Link to Post #209
    Language
    Thanks

PEOPLE PROGRAMMED TO ATTACK TRUMP WITH AI, GOOGLE, SOCIAL MEDIA, SMART PHONES, PART 1

So what else did Trump do this week which was then overshadowed by the riots? heres a list... .

01. Made vaccines voluntary not mandatory. Military will check purity and distribute vaccines.

02. Defunded WHO for good and wants an investigation into its operations.

03. Cancelled the Democrats HR6666 bill, known as the Covid19TRACE Act that was the basis for BillGates's diagnosis and tracking project, which was also cancelled.

04. Cancelled Bill Gates project known as ID2020.

05. Opened a complaint platform to report censorship on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. It was overrun with complaints. They got the evidence.

06. Executive Order to reopen states: Governors who refuse to reopen will be sued.

07. EXECUTIVE Order for W.H. to take over all Electrical Grids: Which will include Internet servers, Broadcasting systems, Electronic systems.

08. Declares places of worship 'Essential Services.' While Mayors are fining people for doing so.

09. Applauded Australia and 116 countries for insisting on a China Probe into the spread of Covid19 despite several threats from China about refusing critical exports.

10. Slashed the cost of insulin down to $35.

tinyurl.com/Trump-vs-WHO

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

XelNaga (5th June 2020)

16. Link to Post #210
    Language
    Thanks

SOON LIVE: CYRUS PARSA: AI COVID AND HUMANITY:

Project Camelot (262K subs)

17. Link to Post #211
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Waw, there is some stunningly clear and good thinking going on in this conversation, by Dr Cottrell.

It's not so hot early on but by about the 40 minute mark you really need to be in there with your ears pinned right back and giving it your full attention.

I've made an audio file of the section that got my attention:

MP3
    Thanks for the audio snippet Norman. It's hard finding time to listen to everything - especially when I prefer reading.

That's a great catch.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alecs (3rd June 2020), Elpis (5th June 2020), Hym (5th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #212
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

And here we go

Quote Coronavirus: People-tracking wristbands tested to enforce lockdown
    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52409893

Among other things this thing can/could do are:

- Track each person to see who everyone is closer to and track how many hours per day they meet
    - See where they are going every single second of the day, possibly even after work later on
    - If someone who has been tracked as well turns out to do something wrong, you could be "investigated" since the records show you were spending lots of times with that person. Regardless of you doing nothing related to the person's own acts
    - Don't go to the bathroom too much, it can be interpreted as something suspicious, are you doing drugs? Talking to someone in secret? Do bosses want to know more now they can see you walking around and where and how long? Yes they dooooo of course

It seems like all that stuff it's really happening, shamelessly, little by little but with a solid road map, just as people were saying for years/decades?

I would say i rather sell fruit on the street than go through that ridiculous micro management and spying over, but turns out it is also becoming impossible to do stuff like selling your own grown food or even living out of your own garden, LOL

After all the things i've seen, i know i'm not mistaken in going home and taking possession of my grand fathers farm. It's way far away from anything, but i know eventually this stuff will catch up everywhere, for now i can say i will be away for years and happy. I think having a way out of this ridiculous situation is awesome. But i know few can do the same and that's really troublesome
    Last edited by Mashika; 5th June 2020 at 02:57.
    Tired

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (5th June 2020), Elpis (5th June 2020), Gracy (11th June 2020), Harmony (5th June 2020), Hym (5th June 2020), justntime2learn (5th June 2020), XelNaga (5th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #213
    Language
    Thanks

Technofascist Takeover - 6 videos to watch and share:

🌐 tinyurl.com/PsychoTechnocratsTechnoFascism
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th June 2020 at 02:05.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (11th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #214
    Language
    Thanks

⚠️ Imagine a true Open Source Quantum A.I. having access to all knowledge in the world! ... Serving NOBODY only validating truth! ... The only "currency" that it needs is to have correct assessments beyond politics, beyond corrupted science & beyond money and it does not know fear!

🌐 All 195 countries in the world doing similar scientific research on any (controversial) topic will be cross reference checked raising the value of the advanced validation process!

🌐 That kind of power could expose >>ALL<< Bogus (Bias or Politicized) "Fact Checkers" sites in a split second! ... It can do even more: Exposing all crimes done by Mega Corporations, Secret Societies, Corrupt Science Institutions, Deep Sate Tentacles, Government Agencies Abuses, Think Tanks lying to Governments etc. etc.

🌐 Now a FUN consideration: "An Alien Race" giving that kind of Quantum A.I. power to all of us ... What would happen? ... How many people really want to know the truth? ... Can you handle the truth? ... What if we all are being (spiritually) tested! ... We can complain in to infinity and stay in victim mode forever or have a TRUE vision how we all have a better future ... I would amongst others focus on suppressed inventions, hidden cures, ways to protect ourselves against ANY form of frequencies abuse!

🌐 Did you know that by just imagining this scenario you open up a new vibration, new level of awareness that already exist in the future but you bring that to the now. Like a new song you hear for the first time but it feels like as if you know that song all your life but do not know why that is! Welcome to my world of "paradoxes". I can sense the future but I have to guard myself NOT to absorb too much of it. As the emotions can be heavy and sometimes even paralyzing. You need to let go of any fear. So that you co-create a new time-line shaping a future beyond duality thinking.

🌐 Outsmart Defeatism, Break The Mass Conditioning, Exceed The Programmed (Scripted Pushed Narratives). Know how the game is played!

🌐 Do you know WHY Quantum Computers can predict future scenarios? (and I do not mean stupid C0ViD19 computer models). I stared this Forum Thread 3 years ago: tinyurl.com/AI-and-5G for a very good reason!

cheers, John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳22-06-2020
    Founder Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th June 2020 at 14:50.

24. Link to Post #215
    Language
    Thanks

Elon Musk, Digital Super Intelligence, Targeted Individuals, and The Technological Singularity:

~backup video:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8leB23zDEOtl
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd June 2020 at 11:24.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Richter (7th July 2020)

26. Link to Post #216
    Language
    Thanks

UFO GLOBAL A.I. MASTER PLAN - Red Pill with Cyrus A. Parsa

27. Link to Post #217
    Language
    Thanks

5G and AI Everywhere: 2030 Will Be a New World | Jeff Brown | Ep 60 | The Glenn Beck Podcast:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th July 2020 at 15:10.

28. Link to Post #218
    Language
    Thanks

Elon Musk: Neuralink, AI, Autopilot, and the Pale Blue Dot | Artificial Intelligence (AI) Podcast:

• 0:00 - Introduction
    • 1:57 - Consciousness
    • 5:58 - Regulation of AI Safety
    • 9:39 - Neuralink - understanding the human brain
    • 11:53 - Neuralink - expanding the capacity of the human mind
    • 17:51 - Neuralink - future challenges, solutions, and impact
    • 24:59 - Smart Summon
    • 27:18 - Tesla Autopilot and Full Self-Driving
    • 31:16 - Carl Sagan and the Pale Blue Dot
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2020 at 22:26.

29. Link to Post #219
    Language
    Thanks

Deep Learning State of the Art (2020) | MIT Deep Learning Series

Lecture on most recent research and developments in deep learning, and hopes for 2020. This is not intended to be a list of SOTA benchmark results, but rather a set of highlights of machine learning and AI innovations and progress in academia, industry, and society in general. This lecture is part of the MIT Deep Learning Lecture Series.

Slides: http://bit.ly/2QEfbAm
    References: http://bit.ly/deeplearn-sota-2020
    Playlist: http://bit.ly/deep-learning-playlist

OUTLINE:

00:00 - Introduction
    00:33 - AI in the context of human history
    05:47 - Deep learning celebrations, growth, and limitations
    06:35 - Deep learning early key figures
    09:29 - Limitations of deep learning
    11:01 - Hopes for 2020: deep learning community and research
    12:50 - Deep learning frameworks: TensorFlow and PyTorch
    15:11 - Deep RL frameworks
    16:13 - Hopes for 2020: deep learning and deep RL frameworks
    17:53 - Natural language processing
    19:42 - Megatron, XLNet, ALBERT
    21:21 - Write with transformer examples
    24:28 - GPT-2 release strategies report
    26:25 - Multi-domain dialogue
    27:13 - Commonsense reasoning
    28:26 - Alexa prize and open-domain conversation
    33:44 - Hopes for 2020: natural language processing
    35:11 - Deep RL and self-play
    35:30 - OpenAI Five and Dota 2
    37:04 - DeepMind Quake III Arena
    39:07 - DeepMind AlphaStar
    41:09 - Pluribus: six-player no-limit Texas hold'em poker
    43:13 - OpenAI Rubik's Cube
    44:49 - Hopes for 2020: Deep RL and self-play
    45:52 - Science of deep learning
    46:01 - Lottery ticket hypothesis
    47:29 - Disentangled representations
    48:34 - Deep double descent
    49:30 - Hopes for 2020: science of deep learning
    50:56 - Autonomous vehicles and AI-assisted driving
    51:50 - Waymo
    52:42 - Tesla Autopilot
    57:03 - Open question for Level 2 and Level 4 approaches
    59:55 - Hopes for 2020: autonomous vehicles and AI-assisted driving
    1:01:43 - Government, politics, policy
    1:03:03 - Recommendation systems and policy
    1:05:36 - Hopes for 2020: Politics, policy and recommendation systems
    1:06:50 - Courses, Tutorials, Books
    1:10:05 - General hopes for 2020
    1:11:19 - Recipe for progress in AI
    1:14:15 - Q&A: what made you interested in AI
    1:15:21 - Q&A: Will machines ever be able to think and feel?
    1:18:20 - Q&A: Is RL a good candidate for achieving AGI?
    1:21:31 - Q&A: Are autonomous vehicles responsive to sound?
    1:22:43 - Q&A: What does the future with AGI look like?
    1:25:50 - Q&A: Will AGI systems become our masters?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2020 at 12:48.

30. Link to Post #220
    Language
    Thanks

IPsoft’s Amelia Interviews for an IT Service Desk Engineer Position:

... and this is just the beginning ... how many jobs will be taken over by A.I.?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th July 2020 at 20:09.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst 1 11 21 48 LastLast