+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 1 5 15 48 LastLast

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #81
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

#ScaryAlexa #SlappedHam
    Scary Things Alexa & Siri Say Are Cause For Concern
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Endersby (9th January 2019), Swan (5th January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Zurich-based ANYbotics' is testing its robot ANYmal in extreme places. A team of researchers from the University ETH Zurich are using the dog-like robot to perform tests in the underground sewage systems in Zurich. The researchers are determining if the robot could be deployed to autonomously inspect sewage systems.

ANYmal is also undergoing trials with European electricity transmission system operator TenneT. The robot is performing equipment inspections on offshore converter platforms in a remote section of the North Sea, and the company said it successfully performed tasks at 16 inspection points, including reading gauges, oil and water levels.

The robot navigates using a high-resolution camera, microphone and Lidar scanner. It can autonomously open doors and walk up stairs in any terrain. These functions make ANYmal a good candidate to do jobs that humans don't want.

This isn't the first robot to show off these skills. Boston Dynamics' Spot and SpotMini can also climb stairs and navigate autonomously. Boston Dynamics said that SpotMini will be available to purchase in 2019.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/anyb...f-a-human.html
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Endersby (9th January 2019), Swan (5th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    Thanks

This Clever AI Hid Data From Its Creators to Cheat At Its Appointed Task

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Endersby (9th January 2019), Swan (5th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

You AREN'T Ready | Dark Side Of TECHNOLOGY (Documentary)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Endersby (9th January 2019), Lyran.Sun (8th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    Thanks

D Wave Quantum Computers EXPOSED 2018: A.I. Demon Apocalypse & Mandela Effect

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    Thanks

AI & 5g One Step Closer to World Domination, Converting Words from Brainwaves

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    Thanks

Robo Future| Alexa Has A Head! Look Like A Demon 2019

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (19th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    Thanks

This Is The Video You've Been Waiting For...(2019 DELETED Version)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (19th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #89
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm sure you heard about Sophia, the robot from Hanson Robotics. Does anyone know something more advanced that it?
    It has citizenship in Saudi Arabia, and the company also started a blockchain project called syngularity.net. I invested some money to buy their tokens, I think they will grow very fast.
    What do you think?

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Thanks

AI Robot Sophia Test Humans Intelligence

19. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

An AI " Robot God" is now preaching at a Buddhist temple.
    So much for Buddhism as a spiritual alternative. If it catches on there the planet will soon follow.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...on-Bodhisattva

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

justntime2learn (8th October 2019), petra (7th May 2019), Philippe (16th June 2019), Rich (7th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #92
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Came across this article today, recommended by my web browser. What a thought... I hope we don't end up laughing ourselves to death.

The Comedian Is in the Machine. AI Is Now Learning Puns

A pun generator might not sound like serious work for an artificial intelligence researcher—more the sort of thing knocked out over the weekend to delight the labmates come Monday. But for He He, who designed just that during her postdoc at Stanford, it’s an entry point to a devilish problem in machine learning. He’s aim is to build AI that’s natural and fun to talk to—bots that don’t just read us the news or tell us the weather, but can crack jokes or compose a poem, even tell a compelling story

Full Article: https://www.wired.com/story/comedian...=pocket-newtab

22. Link to Post #93
    Language
    Thanks

The Dangers of Artificial Intelligence - Robot Sophia makes fun of Elon Musk - A.I.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th June 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (8th October 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

24. Link to Post #94
    Language
    Thanks

"Artificial Intelligence Could Start A War"- Elon Musk on A.I.

Full Conversation Starts video below at 26:50

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th June 2019), onevoice (16th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #95
    Language
    Thanks

Jeff & David Icke - The AI Takeover And The Subjugation Of Humanity

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onevoice (16th June 2019), Pam (16th June 2019), Philippe (16th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #96
    Language
    Thanks

6 Scariest Things Said by A.I. Robots

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (8th October 2019)

30. Link to Post #97
    Language
    Thanks

AI, Quantum Computing, And The End Of Human-Controlled Civilization

31. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Many people are underestimating the powers of AI, think of it as a multiversal dwelling massive hivemind computer. Just imagine the vast amount of information they posses. Their agenda is to synthesize our earth, make us transhumanist slaves, distort our organic structure.. I've not yet seen you posted about black goo & black cube or I might have missed it.

1 of Harald Kautz lecture on blackgoo. Black cubes are AI stationed around the rings of Saturn. The rings are to bind the high negative energies. They are stationed many parts of the world. When blackcube opens up it forms a cross & inside contains black goo, hive mind gooey nano substance. Google was name after it & chrome browser logo an occult symbol 666 with a circle represents the repeatitive cycle illusion of time. 60secs, 60mins 24 hrs a multiple of 6 repeated daily. Alien AI have infiltrated all domestic technological systems here. That's the reason why human made AI adapts & learns fast. The Saturn-moon matrix projects the illusion of time on earth. AI go hand in hand with the vampiric agenda of Saturn. Their goals is to weaken our organic bodies. Max Spiers has talk much on this. If you had read the ruiner's blog. The feminine AI called the red queen is put in charge of the cabal to oversee various agendas. Heres the source. http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspo...sness.html?m=1

If the cabal ever start their virtual reality agenda, we will be using the booths. The booths would be an energy draining device like seen in the matrix.

I'm sure AI also has some influence on our distorted timeline. CERN has spliced up & merged various failing timelines to our original timeline. The mendela effect is the result of this. We can't go back & we have been shifted. AI is interdimensional & already mapped out the various possible timelines, they know what's going to happen to our timeline & most of us will be clueless. This is another reason why I'm soo keen to activating our DNA & to upgrade our body system organically.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #99
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I think it should be clarified that most, if not all, of the current A.I. bots are not really that smart

It's more like a bot that has been trained to process some specific kind of data, then produce results in a scope we expected. For example we can have a both that simulates a natural human conversation, even if it looks like it is smart enough to do it it doesn't mean it has woken up or has smarts to do anything else, it had to be trained to do this task. You can't ask him to go a solve mathematical equations or figure out the most optimal way to get to the moon because it knows nothing about it, even if the engine behind the bot could possibly do it. Someone would have to customize it and train it on pre-existing data so that it can understand the new task. However we could ask him about how to get to the moon and it would probably get you a valid answer, but that's coming from the existing database of knowledge, the bot did not figure it out on its own

Our current bots are more like this than an advanced A.I. that can become aware of some data and inspect it on its own and get conclusions and learn from it

When we see a bot that acts like a baby, when presented with some unknown data and it starts inspecting it and finally figures out what it is and how it fits into its world, and then the next day it uses that knowledge when discovering a similar object and you can see it learning and growing on its own, without any external input that actives it, then we should really start worrying

As it is right now, the bot needs some kind of input that triggers it manually, it no input is provided it will just sit idle forever, no matter how powerful and capable the engine is

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Billy (9th October 2019), Cara (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (9th October 2019), Sophocles (9th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    Many people are underestimating the powers of AI, think of it as a multiversal dwelling massive hivemind computer. Just imagine the vast amount of information they posses. Their agenda is to synthesize our earth, make us transhumanist slaves, distort our organic structure.. I've not yet seen you posted about black goo & black cube or I might have missed it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eTACLv18_Ko

1 of Harald Kautz lecture on blackgoo. Black cubes are AI stationed around the rings of Saturn. The rings are to bind the high negative energies. They are stationed many parts of the world. When blackcube opens up it forms a cross & inside contains black goo, hive mind gooey nano substance. Google was name after it & chrome browser logo an occult symbol 666 with a circle represents the repeatitive cycle illusion of time. 60secs, 60mins 24 hrs a multiple of 6 repeated daily. Alien AI have infiltrated all domestic technological systems here. That's the reason why human made AI adapts & learns fast. The Saturn-moon matrix projects the illusion of time on earth. AI go hand in hand with the vampiric agenda of Saturn. Their goals is to weaken our organic bodies. Max Spiers has talk much on this. If you had read the ruiner's blog. The feminine AI called the red queen is put in charge of the cabal to oversee various agendas. Heres the source. http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspo...sness.html?m=1

If the cabal ever start their virtual reality agenda, we will be using the booths. The booths would be an energy draining device like seen in the matrix.

I'm sure AI also has some influence on our distorted timeline. CERN has spliced up & merged various failing timelines to our original timeline. The mendela effect is the result of this. We can't go back & we have been shifted. AI is interdimensional & already mapped out the various possible timelines, they know what's going to happen to our timeline & most of us will be clueless. This is another reason why I'm soo keen to activating our DNA & to upgrade our body system organically.
    Mod note from Bill:

I wish you well, and intend no disrespect. But you just can't lay out all these claimed definitive facts without careful consideration of the validity and provenance of sources. In many of your posts, you're simply repeating wild material that you personally believe but which is based on little or nothing whatsoever.

That helps no-one here at all.

Some of these things are de facto unprovable, but I'm personally sure
    • The concept of 'black goo' is nonsense.
    • Harald Kautz has very little credibility.
    • 'Black cubes' around Saturn are fictional or imaginary.
    • The Ruiner's Blog is not to be believed. (Shane Bales, 'The Ruiner', was an Avalon member. He still is in fact, but he's inactive.)
    • No 'Alien AI' is influencing our reality.
    • Google was named after the mathematical construct called a Googol, which is a very large number consisting of a 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
    Meanwhile, I agree that
    • Some timeline manipulation and the reality of time portal technology seems to be possible, and something very strange indeed seems to have happened regarding the Mandela Effect. See http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html. Everything reported there happened as stated. (But the predicted timeline didn't.)
    • Transhumanism is a real danger.
    • AI is a real danger, but despite the fast progress (the topic of this thread) most of the danger really lies in the future and not at this very moment.
    There are Avalon threads about all of this — many of them. They're easy to find if you search for keywords in thread titles. Please do some reading here before you hold forth about wild topics as if you know everything and no-one here knows a thing... that would be a another misconception.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th October 2019 at 23:42.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (9th October 2019), Cara (9th October 2019), Gracy (8th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (9th October 2019), Mike (8th October 2019), onawah (9th October 2019), Sophocles (9th October 2019), Yoda (9th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 1 5 15 48 LastLast