+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On The Cusp Of Change

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

Default On The Cusp Of Change

Hey lovely people, been doing nothing but soaking up info from the best sources I can this last wee while.

Soooo... wanted to start a thread with the intention of, well, just seeing where everyone is, regarding what is going on. MASSIVE TOPIC I KNOW.

Specifically about this year and specifically about feelings and intuition.

Trying to keep this short, so here goes.

For the last, I don't know how many years, I've come round to the sober feeling of, ' jeez not another year of this madness'.

It was totally different this year though, in that I felt, 2018 is going to flip the whole of reality on it's arse, in every conceivable way, in every possible direction.
    And for once, I thought, bring it on: the time is now.
    Without fear. Without anger. But instead, with love and expectation.

Don't want to ramble too much here so would simply wish to ask members how they relate to and feel about what I've written.

Namely this seems to be turning out to be the most mental year i've yet to witnesss in my lifetime.

What sprung to mind recently was that if you were to put Orwell and Huxley in a room together, for 10 years, they would not be able to come up with the madness we see unfolding in 2018 so far.

Unless, of course, I later realised, you were to throw in a certain Spike Milligan. Then they might have had a sporting chance.

Basically I wish to open up a discussion on people's feelings and intuitions on current happenings.

I really do feel we are, finally, on the real cusp of irreversible paradigm shift regarding awareness, integrity and justice.

Do or don't.

Love or not.

Penny for your insights lovely folks.

AHO.
    Last edited by Ben; 13th April 2018 at 01:19.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th April 2018), Basho (13th April 2018), DeDukshyn (13th April 2018), dynamo (13th April 2018), Ewan (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2018), gaiagirl (13th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), Nasu (13th April 2018), Noelle (13th April 2018), petra (13th April 2018), raregem (16th April 2018), RunningDeer (13th April 2018), Satori (13th April 2018), Valerie Villars (14th April 2018), Watching from Cyprus (16th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: On The Cusp Of Change

Possible ... but it will take us, the people, in general to make it happen - we can't expect a change to come and change us - we have to be that change. We all have to be at our best and be reacting with the understanding that everyone is our brothers and sisters, that "hurt people, hurt people", and that no one of has all the right views unless we have all the experience, and who can claim to have that? we need to see ourselves as a family - wake up and see the light in all those around us, and not be deceived by appearances.

Edit: That said, I do have some good feelings for 2018 - there might be turmoil, but to me, so far, it feels like that might be turmoil with a very positive outcome ... the year feels good to me as a general "feeling"... oddly enough.

I do suggest though that the title of the thread be changed, it's a little "click bait"-ish.
    Something like "On the cusp of change?" might be more appropriate.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th April 2018 at 01:00.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ben (13th April 2018), dynamo (13th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2018), gaiagirl (13th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), Nasu (13th April 2018), Noelle (13th April 2018), RunningDeer (13th April 2018), Watching from Cyprus (16th April 2018), yelik (13th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I agree wholeheartedly DeDukshyn. Would you kindly do that for me, as i'm still fairly ludditeish at navigating the workings of this forum.
    Last edited by Ben; 13th April 2018 at 01:06.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

dynamo (13th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), Watching from Cyprus (16th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I have the ever increasing cosmic knowledge, that this here earth based shenanigans is of our collective doing. And that changing our own unique perspective is the only way to shift/tilt this paradigm for the better.
    Collectively of course!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Basho (13th April 2018), DeDukshyn (13th April 2018), dynamo (13th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), Nasu (13th April 2018), Noelle (13th April 2018), petra (13th April 2018), Valerie Villars (14th April 2018), yelik (13th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Have I done something wrong here?

Mods please PM me if so.

Thanks in advance.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry RunningDeer, just got that.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

dynamo (13th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), RunningDeer (13th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Wisdom is ageless.. We learn or remember or relearn things only to forget and so the cycle continues.

"Be true to the thought of the moment and avoid distraction. Other than continuing to exert yourself enter into nothing else, but go to the extent of living single thought by single thought." -- Yamamoto Tsunetomo - 1691

....x.... N

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

dynamo (13th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    For the last, I don't know how many years, I've come round to the sober feeling of, 'jeez not another year of this madness'.

It was totally different this year though, in that I felt, 2018 is going to flip the whole of reality on it's arse, in every conceivable way, in every possible direction.
    And for once, I thought, bring it on: the time is now.
    Without fear. Without anger. But instead, with love and expectation.
    I love those words "Bring It On"! I've thought the same. No anger or expectation - more like matter of fact. "Bring it on please. Thanks."

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    Namely this seems to be turning out to be the most mental year i've yet to witnesss in my lifetime.
    I had the most mental year or my life in 2015. That one year felt more like three, and even though it's three years later, I still feel like I am the age I was in 2015.

So many weird/creepy things happened since that point that I'll never see the universe the same way again. For what my two cents is worth, I think you're absolutely right. Something major IS going on. To me it feels as if something else is controlling my understanding, because it's as if I am beginning to understand things now that just made no sense before.

What you call a Paradigm Shift, some others refer to as "Lifting of the Veil" which resonates more with me - I guess because in a way, it feels like we are all still "part blind".

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), Nasu (13th April 2018), Valerie Villars (14th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Observation + Intuition

I am truly focusing on changing mySelf on the inside to maintain a higher vibrational frequency. I practice meditation, use sounds (music + Love Frequency), and walk barefoot on the ground. My intention is to be the best that I can be and make a positive contribution by realizing and expressing my highest potential. We teach what we need to learn...I'm developing consciousness transformation education. I'm the first guinea pig! LOL

What I observe:
    I observe that more people are paying more attention to alternative media than mainstream media. The truth that has been "out there" but only consumed by a small minority is now being broadcast by many who are uniting around their search for truth.

During this process, discernment is being developed. Some learn about funding, or agendas based on funding or affiliation, taint the message providing the opportunity to sort out truthful facts from disinformation, misinformation, and lies.

There have been some egos that arise from people who want to tell other people what to think, who to believe, or what to believe. Sometimes it is provided with a factual basis and validated sources. Some independent journalists actually go at war with one another. I think they are either in competition, instead of cooperation, and need to be the first one, or the right one, or something. Others work in the spirit of cooperation and create a unified field.

The most remarkable thing about this year is this unified field where people who work cooperatively. There's like a sense of springtime--a Real change--a breath of fresh air. The Spirit of Truth is spreading like wildfire!

What I intuit:
    It seems like there is a consciousness upgrade. Discernment is a big part of it. Letting go of ego, old patterns, the need to control others, the need to defend a position, is not working and it is not as prevalent as it used to be. There are more open hearts; acceptance, allowing each a space to grow, understanding stages of the process.

But as a whole, I feel like this is a new era for humanity.

Words trigger some people. It's not about the words, but the underlying meaning. Some prejudices block discernment. False convictions may be hard to let go of, or what was relevant before is not relevant now. People who are intuitive sense "the essence" of things.

And that's the thing, too, from my perspective. People are developing stronger intuition. That's our evolution. It's a higher form of intelligence.

It's a process. I feel internal changes. I observe external changes.
    There seems to be a wide-sweeping movement.

Many, if not all of us, have been through some pretty intense and strange experiences. I think that's part of the old energies and patterns dissolving and making way for the new and improved humans that we are becoming.

What is emerging is emerging through us.

And since we are all connected through an intelligence network (the electromagnetic spectrum) we are all affecting one another at deep levels.

The shift seems to be escalating from my observation and intuition. But, it is all a matter of perspective and perception. (and what vibration we are tuned in to.)

Still working...
    MM

PS. Shall I give you my address so you can send me that penny?!?! LOL
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th April 2018 at 21:55.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2018), Nasu (13th April 2018), Valerie Villars (14th April 2018), Watching from Cyprus (16th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Wow Ben. You didn't do anything wrong. It's a huge subject and where to even begin was my thought.

What to think, intuit or feel? For me, some kind of spell was broken in 2012/2013. I decided to flip reality by staying in the moment and just rolling with it and then I woke up. Woke up to what? A world I never knew existed parallel to this one, but influencing this one in a way in which most of us are unaware. And people are waking up all over, to quote David Icke. There is definitely a huge paradigm shift going on and the game ante has become exponential in an incredible way.

And so the battle has become fiercely intense. The more intense, the less fear I see in others. I see more humor, integrity, strength, less ego and a general acknowledgement that whatever is really going on here (and I believe it is a pale spiritual copy of higher levels; we are the ground force) I see the beauty of being here and in the thick of it.

I don't see anything happening outwardly in a big way, other than the battling forces are becoming more overt in their actions and people are taking their place in whatever they signed up to do. I still have a hard time believing I ever agreed to do this sh*t, but I guess I did and so did the rest of you. I guess.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

For the last few years I have got the feeling of "is this it, is that all there is" I heard and seen it all so I thought. But then I started reading Wes Penre's series (on no 5) and my mind as been totally blown (note to BR, if you ever think of interviewing someone I would like you to consider WP, through I doubt he would do It). I am still recovering from his writings, walking around shaking my head thinking OMG, yes, I want to know but sometimes it is so much easier not to. And you really can't talk about this to others cuz they are not interested in this stuff. This is one of the top reads that has completely turned me around in some ways has shocked me.
    Art Bell: RIP and stay clear of the recycling plant.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 14th April 2018 at 17:41.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    For the last few years I have got the feeling of "is this it, is that all there is" I heard and seen it all so I thought. But then I started reading Wes Penre's series (on no 5) and my mind as been totally blown (note to BR, if you ever think of interviewing someone I would like you to consider WP, through I doubt he would do It). I am still recovering from his writings, walking around shaking my head thinking OMG, yes, I want to know but sometimes it is so much easier not to. And you really can't talk about this to others cuz they are not interested in this stuff. This is one of the top reads that has completely turned me around in some ways has shocked me.
    Me too, ccme. I finished four I think and had to stop for a while. I'll get back to it though I'm more interested in the generalities of his thought then the who begat who stuff, which is way too bible like for me. I just can't wrap my head around that.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    Me too, ccme. I finished four I think and had to stop for a while. I'll get back to it though I'm more interested in the generalities of his thought then the who begat who stuff, which is way too bible like for me. I just can't wrap my head around that.

Yes, like you and am looking for the big picture so when he gets into the small details I get glassy eyed, but I think he wanted to drive the point home that the connections to Gods and names are in the old scriptures are there if we can pick them apart and see the connections. Like you, I had to stop reading this material on many occasions, like I needed a break or my head was going to explode. But in the end, I am glad I plowed through it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Valerie Villars (17th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Smile Re: Sergei Skripal: who was behind the Salisbury poisoning?

Here's Craig Murray's article exploring, as promised, the alternative explanations to the official government narrative.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...cold-war-good/

"The entire “liberal” media and political establishment of the Western world reveals its militarist, authoritarian soul today with the screaming and hysterical attacks on the very prospect of detente with Russia. Peace apparently is a terrible thing; a renewed arms race, with quite literally trillions of dollars pumped into the military industrial complex and hundreds of thousands dying in proxy wars, is apparently the “liberal” stance.

Political memories are short, but just 15 years after Iraq was destroyed and the chain reaction sent most of the Arab world back to the dark ages, it is now “treason” to question the word of the Western intelligence agencies, which deliberately and knowingly produced a fabric of lies on Iraqi WMD to justify that destruction.

It would be more rational for it to be treason for leaders to blindly accept the word of the intelligence services.

This is especially true on “Russia hacking the election” when, after three years of crazed accusations and millions of man hours by lawyers and CIA and FBI investigators, they are yet to produce any substantive evidence of accusations which are plainly nuts in the first place. This ridiculous circus has found a few facebook ads and indicted one Russian for every 100,000 man hours worked, for unspecified or minor actions which had no possible bearing on the election result.

There are in fact genuine acts of election rigging to investigate. In particular, the multiple actions of the DNC and Democratic Party establishment to rig the Primary against Bernie Sanders do have some very real documentary evidence to substantiate them, and that evidence is even public. Yet those real acts of election rigging are ignored and instead the huge investigation is focused on catching those who revealed Hillary’s election rigging. This gets even more absurd – the investigation then quite deliberately does not focus on catching whoever leaked Hillary’s election rigging, but instead seeks to prove that the Russians hacked Hillary’s election-rigging, which I can assure you they did not. Meanwhile, those of us who might help them with the truth if they were actually interested, are not questioned at all.

The Russophobic witch hunt has its first real life victim in 29 year old Maria Butina, whose life is to be destroyed for chatting up members of the NRA in order to increase Russian influence. With over 20 years of diplomatic experience, I can tell you that every country, including the UK and US, has bit part players of its own nationals who self-start in a country to make their way, and if they gain any traction are tapped by their national security service as potential “agents of influence”. I could name quite literally scores of such people, but have no desire to get anyone in trouble. The elevation of Butina into a huge threat and part of a gigantic plot, is to ignore the way the United States and the United Kingdom and indeed all major governments’ Embassies behave around the globe.

The war-hawks who were devastated by the loss of champion killer Hillary now see the prospect of their very worst fear coming true. Their very worst fear is the outbreak of peace and international treaties of arms control. Hence the media and political establishment today has reached peaks of hysteria never before seen. Pursuing peace is “treason” and the faux left now stand starkly exposed."

I had the pleasure of having a blether with Craig whilst at Doune the Rabbit Hole festival just over a week ago. What an intelligent, friendly, brave and humble individual I must say.

Oh, and that last paragraph is quite emphatically, hammer, nail, head.
    Last edited by Ben; 22nd July 2018 at 19:18.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd July 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Sergei Skripal: who was behind the Salisbury poisoning?

This, like many things in life and politics, is not a black and white issue.
    People with a political ax to grind want to make it so,

It is not just liberals….Many conservatives also are anti-Putin/Russia and anti-Trump. Loads of neocons are also anti-Putin and anti-Trump.

So indeed, the Democrats they have a political ax to grind, so they get on the opposite side of Trump. Not unexpected.

People who love Trump also have a political ax to grind so they blame “ liberals”
    None of that gets to the truth.

Putin did a great thing in Syria, I believe, but Putin also does some extremely bad things

One has to be honest and call all things as they are not as we want them to be to bolster our political side.

+ Reply to Thread