+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Syria air strikes: US and allies attack [alleged] chemical weapons sites...14 Apr 2018

1. Link to Post #101
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Syria air strikes: US and allies attack [alleged] chemical weapons sites...14 Apr 2018

What "these" don't seem to realize is that they are culling themselves for the next step of implementation of an "Orion Grand Model"... since "they" are the "priests" and "high priests" of the satanic parallel religion, I think.

Or, to put it in other words:
    "The recognition of our despot may also come ...when the peoples, utterly wearied by the irregularities and incompetence - a matter which we shall arrange for - of their rulers, will clamour: "Away with them and give us one king over all the earth who will unite us and annihilate the causes of disorders - frontiers, nationalities, religions, State debts - who will give us peace and quiet which we cannot find under our rulers and representatives." (emphasis H. Makow, Protocols of Zion, 10-18)

Last edited by Hervé; 26th April 2018 at 15:47.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th April 2018), BMJ (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th April 2018), greybeard (26th April 2018), Tintin (27th April 2018), yelik (26th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Syria air strikes: US and allies attack [alleged] chemical weapons sites...14 Apr 2018

They still do not have evidence that Assad even carried out the Chemical attack last year. They are just repeating the Iraq game - 'They are a real and present threat' so we must act. The game is up but no one has told the Cabal yet.

Politicians today believe their own lies where most of their efforts go into holding onto power rather than representing the interests of the people. They are so used to getting away with murder where the internet and alternative news is throwing a spanner in the works. We can see through the fine clothes of the Elite, they are 'so fine bare' faced liars.

If the Government is so concerned about humanitarian matters how about putting a stop to Geo-Engineering and weather manipulation which is likely responsible for climate change, damage to the ecosystem and human disease as they turn us into receivers through nano-metallic poisoning. This particular politician and UK Department of the Environment tried to tell me that Chemtrails were aircraft contrails after giving him a ton of scientific evidence

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th April 2018), Hervé (26th April 2018), Tintin (27th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

No attack, no victims, no chem weapons:
    Douma witnesses speak at OPCW briefing

Published on 26 Apr 2018
    Witnesses of the alleged chemical attack in Douma, including 11-year-old Hassan
    Diab and hospital staff, told reporters at The Hague that the White Helmets video
    used as a pretext for a US-led strike on Syria was, in fact, staged.

===================================================
    ===================================================

Russia says its witnesses discredit alleged chemical attack in Syria

26/4/18

Russian officials at a press conference, alongside a boy pictured in the aftermath of the attack

Russia has produced what it says are witnesses from Douma in Syria, aiming to
    support its claim that an alleged chemical attack there was staged.They spoke at a
    press conference at the HQ of the Organisation for the Prohibition for Chemical
    Weapons, which is investigating the alleged attack.The UK, US and France
    boycotted the event, which a UK official dismissed as a "despicable" stunt.

"The OPCW is not a theatre," said Peter Wilson, UK envoy to the watchdog.

"Russia's decision to misuse it is yet another Russian attempt to undermine the
    OPCW's work, and in particular the work of its Fact Finding Mission investigating
    chemical weapons use in Syria," he said, ahead of the event.Russian officials
    produced an 11-year-old boy, Hassan Diab, who was filmed by activists from the
    White Helmets organisation at a hospital in Douma in the aftermath of the attack.

Alongside his father, Diab said that he had heard cries of an attack and run to the
    hospital, where he was doused with water. His father said he did not believe there
    was a chemical attack.Russia also produced a worker who said he was in the
    hospital that day, and an emergency doctor, who both said the symptoms seen in
    patients that day were caused by smoke and dust from ordinary bombing.

read more....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43912739
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th April 2018 at 20:38.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2018), Dennis Leahy (26th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th April 2018), Tintin (27th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Here's my reply to the letter I received from my local politician in post 97, just to make sure I put myself on the Person of Interest list, as if I wasn't already on it, lol

Re- Syrian Bombing
    Dear Mr Griffiths
    Thank you for your reply outlining the official position.

Because I make an effort to understand the truth and real agendas I find that no Governments can be trusted in this Commercial world ruled by money. I am unable to believe the official story for the following reasons:-

• We need to understand the bigger picture by following the money to see who benefits most
    • It does not benefit Assad but it is in the interest of Western Elites (Cabal and their Corporations) to fulfil their regime change / resource grab policies
    • The document written by Neo-con Zionists in 1997 entitled ‘The Project for the New American Century’- To fight multi-theatre wars through regime change in the Middle East, including Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, North Korea and even China. These agendas are crafted by various Secret Societies and Think Tanks
    • The 911 false flag murder event was the ‘Pearl Harbour’ and implementation trigger for the Project for the New American Century
    • Testimony being given at the Hague appears to confirm this alleged chemical attack was a staged false flag event designed for public consumption
    • The Cabal control all sensitive Military Intelligence, the Media and hence politicians

If Governments are so concerned about human rights how about we stop Geo-Engineering which is not even supported by the UK Government. It is likely responsible for accelerating climate change, global dimming, and destruction of the eco-systems.

Ionising the atmosphere allows weather to be weaponised through manipulation of storm fronts using HAAP / Scalar energy technology.

We are all breathing in nano metallic particles such as Aluminium, Strontium and Barium as well as micro fibres designed to absorb atmospheric heat; these pass through the blood brain barrier causing numerous diseases and conditions. It is also likely to be modifying / damaging our DNA as we are turned into controllable walking electro-magnetic receivers. What do you think that 5G cell phone towers might be used for?

Despite knowing this no one dare speak out, that is what I call real power and control due largely to weak political will power and spiritual wickedness

No normal righteous human being wants to see human suffering, greed or growing wealth inequalities, but until politicians openly challenge this evil agenda then you, Mr Griffiths, are part of the problem.

I have summarised below the real Centres of Power and global manipulators that needs to be addressed one way or another.
    1. Zionist (Ultra) – House of Rothschild G Soros
    2. British Bavarian Royalty – House of Windsor
    3. House of Saudi
    4. USA – typically fights proxy wars on behalf of 1&2 above
    5. Russia & China – being demonised for wider escalation of Middle East wars

Even though Russia is winning the geo-political arguments because their reporting is slightly more truthful and relevant. I try not to take sides with Russia especially when we see how they are supporting the ruthless dictator Madura in Venezuela along with China, Cuba, Iran and Hezbollah. All in exchange for national assets – money.

I have left out the UFO and Alien agenda so as not to cloud the issue, although huge sums of money are illegally stripped out of society to support them. Incidentally the CIA created the tern ‘conspiracy’ to control anyone that challenged the official narrative, clearly it did not work, hence the fake news agenda designed to shut down free speech and censor the internet.

I would be interested and amazed if I receive a reply

Regards

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2018), Cidersomerset (27th April 2018), Ewan (27th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th April 2018), Hervé (27th April 2018), mountain_jim (29th April 2018), Tintin (27th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

‘Bombing proves there’s no solid case’ – analyst on alleged Douma chemical attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rgYLg5lBVA
    Published on 27 Apr 2018...RT...( 6 mins )....
    Russia’s envoy to the OPCW said it was crucial to avoid new false-flag
    attacks in Syria and that Moscow “won’t allow” US military action there,
    as he described details of Russian findings on the site of the alleged
    Douma incident.

====================================================

Netherlands: 'Caught them red-handed' - Russian OPCW Rep. on US, UK and France *EXCLUSIVE*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4VjL2KdCjo
    Published on 26 Apr 2018..RT...( 8 mins )...
    Russia's Permanent Representative to the Organisation for the Prohibition of
    Chemical Weapons (OPCW) Alexander Shulgin said that provocations by US, UK and
    France is like playing with fire, speaking from The Hague on Thursday.

Syrian voices muted by Western media for 7 years – independent journo

Published on 27 Apr 2018
    Local Syrian doctors have testified that they saw no patients with signs of chemical
    poisoning in the aftermath of the alleged attack in the city of Douma. RT asked
    independent researcher Vanessa Beeley, who returned from Douma just days ago,
    about what she saw.
    Check out http://rt.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th April 2018 at 16:29.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th April 2018), yelik (27th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Stockholm syndrome? Media ready to fly flags of
    'Islamist fanatic formations in Syria' – Galloway

Published on 27 Apr 2018
    RT spoke with British author, broadcaster and former
    MP George Galloway about alleged Douma chemical attack.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    And pigs would fly.
    I really cant see any back down, admittance "We got it wrong" ever happening, unfortunately.

Chris
    You know, that's what really gets me about the leadership.

If they would just put it on the table that yes, we're a land grabbing oil rushing militant empire and we ruin millions of lives going about our business, well ok. Man up to it. Then we could at least chalk you up to "worthy adversary".

The silly pose and the refusal to admit, or the constant denial, is just the way of a worm.

Just as the police look at a common criminal...if you're lying to me, I'm going to rough you up as much as I can. If you admit it, you have a more straightforward chance at regular treatment. So when these political gangs find themselves in the loser's corner--which they inevitably will--I'm not sure they're any more entitled to "human rights" than the way most of their victims experienced it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th April 2018), BMJ (30th April 2018), greybeard (27th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

In the aftermath of this...weird kind of non-issue, since it never happened...it appears the French military was repulsed from Qamishli by tribal militias.

Turkey's...precarious position about "border control" and their opposition to U. S.-backed Kurdish militias is proceeding with a demand for the "Fed" to give them back their gold. What, ho! Good luck with that. The country that lost(?) their gold is too concerned about them possibly buying Russian armaments instead of American or otherwise interfering with the "balkanization" scheme.

It seems to be very exposed in Yalta, Crimea, where most of the world is actually agreeing about a few of these basic things.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2018), Cidersomerset (30th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Syria war: 'Iranian personnel among dozens dead' in missile attacks
    30/4/18

Missiles hit a number of military sites in northern Syria on Sunday night,
    state media say, with unconfirmed reports of dozens of fatalities.

The Syrian military said facilities in Hama and Aleppo provinces were struck.
    It did not immediately report any casualties. But a UK-based monitoring
    group said 26 pro-government fighters were killed, most of them Iranians.
    It is not known who was behind the attacks. Western nations and Israel
    have previously hit sites in Syria.

Earlier this month, the US, UK and France bombed three facilities they said
    were associated with the Syrian government's alleged chemical weapons
    programme.Israel is meanwhile alleged to have hit an airbase in Homs
    province reportedly serving as an Iranian drone command centre and
    containing an advanced Iranian air defence system. Seven Iranian soldiers
    were among 14 military personnel killed in that attack.Israel has repeatedly
    vowed to stop its arch-enemy Iran from strengthening its military presence
    in Syria, Iran's closest ally.
    read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43947019
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th April 2018 at 10:30.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (30th April 2018), bennycog (30th April 2018), BMJ (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

http://www.medialens.org/index.php/a...ring-true.html

Jonathan Freedland's 'committed denialists and conspiracists', and Paul Mason's victims of Putin's 'global strategy' clutching at 'false flag theories', presumably include Lord West, former First Sea Lord and Chief of Defence Intelligence. In an interview with the BBC, West commented:

'President Assad is in the process of winning this civil war. And he was about to take over and occupy Douma, all that area. He'd had a long, long, hard slog, slowly capturing that whole area of the city. And then, just before he goes in and takes it all over, apparently he decides to have a chemical attack. It just doesn't ring true.

'It seems extraordinary, because clearly he would know that there's likely to be a response from the allies – what benefit is there for his military? Most of the rebel fighters, this disparate group of Islamists, had withdrawn; there were a few women and children left around. What benefit was there militarily in doing what he did? I find that extraordinary. Whereas we know that, in the past, some of the Islamic groups have used chemicals [see here], and of course there would be huge benefit in them labelling an attack as coming from Assad, because they would guess, quite rightly, that there'd be a response from the US, as there was last time, and possibly from the UK and France...

'We do know that the reports that came from there were from the White Helmets - who, let's face it, are not neutrals [see here]; you know, they're very much on the side of the disparate groups who are fighting Assad – and also the World Health Organisation doctors who are there. And again, those doctors are embedded in amongst the groups – doing fantastic work, I know – but they're not neutral. And I am just a little bit concerned, because as we now move to the next phase of this war, if I were advising some of the Islamist groups – many of whom are worse than Daish - I would say: "Look, we've got to wait until there's another attack by Assad's forces – particularly if they have a helicopter overhead, or something like that, and they're dropping barrel bombs – and we must set off some chlorine because we'll get the next attack from the allies...." And it is the only way they've got, actually, of stopping the inevitable victory of Assad.'

Another senior military figure, Major General Jonathan Shaw, former commander of British forces in Iraq (his responsibilities have included chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear policy), was shut down by a Sky News journalist 30 seconds after he started saying the wrong thing:

'The debate that seems to be missing from this... was what possible motive might have triggered Syria to launch a chemical attack at this time in this place? You know, the Syrians are winning... Don't take my word for it. Take the American military's word. General Vergel [sic – Votel], the head of Centcom - he said to Congress the other day, "Assad has won this war, and we need to face that".

'Then you've got last week the statement by Trump - or tweet by Trump - that America has finished with ISIL and we were going to pull out soon, very soon.

'And then suddenly you get this...'

At which point Shaw's sound was cut and the interview terminated. Peter Hitchens asked:

'Can anyone tell me what was so urgent on Sky News, which made it necessary to cut this distinguished general off in mid-sentence?'

Sky News gave their version of events here, claiming they had to take an ad break.

Article continues....

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th April 2018), greybeard (30th April 2018), JRS (1st May 2018), shaberon (1st May 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Alex is a few days late on this as the mainstream just says its BS or ignoring it....

It’s Official: ISIS Staged Chemical Attack In Syria To Draw US Back In War
    - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 30 Apr 2018

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6