+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Linda Moulton Howe: Are we living in a holographic simulation?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: Linda Moulton Howe: Are we living in a holographic simulation?

I'd heard of the concepts of "oneness", karma, non locality, telepathy, telekinesis, and so on ..many many times before I'd read 'The Holographic Universe'....but I never truly understood them (and more importantly how they were all connected!) until I finished the book. In fact, the holographic model explains virtually all elements of the so called paranormal....and in a beautifully simple, easy to read way.

The holographic model explains all of that perfectly. It makes so much sense that even now I have a hard time imagining it to be any other way.

Linda's presentation was powerful and moving. She's one of my all time favorites. But she is developing a sorta disquieting habit of using Goode, Wilcock, and Tompkins to back up her research. This isn't the first time she's done this.

I've really enjoyed all the personal stories shared on this thread!
    Last edited by Mike; 16th April 2018 at 20:39.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Caliban (16th April 2018), Debra (17th April 2018), earthdreamer (19th April 2018), Flash (16th April 2018), Jean-Marie (17th April 2018), lisalu (17th April 2018), Madeira (17th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), onevoice (17th April 2018), PathWalker (17th April 2018), Reinhard (21st April 2018), RunningDeer (16th April 2018), Stephanie (16th April 2018), Valerie Villars (16th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    I wish to share this very important video.

Linda explains what is holographic projection.
    Reviews evidence from various scientists and contactees.
    Including: Jerry Wills, Michael Talbot, Tom Campbell, David Bohm and others I forget to mention.

The video and the material enclosed is ground breaking and belief shattering.
    Be prepared to peek into the matrix.

Quote Linda Moulton Howe, Emmy Award-winning TV Producer and Reporter; Editor of the award-winning news website Earthfiles.com; and Investigative Reporter for Coast to Coast AM with George Noory on the iHeart Premiere Radio Networks opens up her investigations with human abductees and scientists about the possibility that our universe is Somebody Else’s computer simulation. Some people in the human abduction syndrome have reported that E.T.s describe our universe as a 3-D hologram projected from another dimension by a Super Intelligence. Quantum computer engineers and astrophysicists ask in scientific papers: “Are We Living in a Computer Simulation Universe?” On April 5, 2016, the Hayden Planetarium in New York hosted a debate on the question “Is the Universe A Simulation?” One of the panelists, James Gates, Ph.D., a theoretical physicist at the Univ. of Maryland said: “If the simulation hypothesis is valid, then we open the door to eternal life and resurrection and things that formally have been discussed in the realm of religion.” Human abductee Michael Talbot wrote in his 1992 book, The Holographic Universe, about what he learned from an alien.
    Oh my gosh. 9 and one half minutes in and she is my hero (I have lots or few depending on your perspective). Thank you so much.

17 minutes in and have a hard time differentiating the fact I worked with scientists all over the world, when i woke up. Interesting. I was in Communications. Continuing on.............

Guess what? Some people can't get hacked. Oh well, better days for us.

So, parts that gel. 29 minutes, etc. My Nordic with blonde hair and beautiful eyes was notable for his all over body tan, which didn't gel with the coloring. I knew it wasn't "normal". It either smacked of money or supernatural things. Or high tech. Continuing......

Ok, this is blowing my mind because at 35 minutes or so she starts quoting a Jerry, who refers to Peru. a bunch of guys from Machu Pichu showed up at the beginning of my experence. Actually it was guys and two women, both dark and beautiful.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 17th April 2018 at 00:37.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th April 2018), Madeira (17th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), onevoice (17th April 2018), PathWalker (17th April 2018), RunningDeer (16th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I read an article last year, which I lost track of, that explains some sort of computer-like device seen by people who have taken Ayahuasca. If anyone knows anything about this, please chime in. There could be some connection with what they see and the simulation theory.
    I've never seen that "computer-like device," but a couple of times, on the Medicine, I've seen, rather something was shown to me that's very hard to put into words. It was like our whole reality was a block long and we keep going round the same block--with the same stupid, meaningless obstructions in our way every time we come around that same block. And this is what we had all gotten caught in.

It depends what one means by "computer simulation," but I didn't interpret it like a computer simulation. No, just that someone(s) has been fu--ing with our reality, probably for a long time. That's why things seem the same over and over, every day. I saw it as an error in perception that we were conned into. Over millenia we've accepted it and now we (usually) can't perceive anything else. That's what the plant medicines are there for.
    Last edited by Caliban; 16th April 2018 at 23:39.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

earthdreamer (19th April 2018), Flash (18th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th April 2018), Franny (21st April 2018), Justplain (17th April 2018), Madeira (17th April 2018), Noelle (17th April 2018), onevoice (17th April 2018), Reinhard (21st April 2018), RunningDeer (17th April 2018), Valerie Villars (17th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

"For instance, we do not learn to ride a bicycle by painstakingly memorizing every tiny feature of the process. We learn by grasping the whole flowing movement.The fluid wholeness that typifies how we learn so many physical activities is difficult to explain if our brains are storing information in a bit-by-bit manner. But it becomes much easier to understand if the brain is Fourier-analyzing such tasks and absorbing them as a whole."

I found the above quote in "The Holographic Universe" extremely interesting. It explains, for reasons unknown, why we would choose to be in a body. So much easier to understand and be a concept, then to just read about it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Flash (18th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2018), mountain_jim (19th April 2018), Noelle (19th April 2018), PathWalker (19th April 2018), RunningDeer (18th April 2018), selinam (18th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Tom Campbell might greet this thread with 'Hello free will awareness units of your individuated unit of consciousness of the larger consciousness system. How's your virtual reality going?'.

I watched Linda's video and excuse me for posting this before having read The Holographic Universe, but I'm wondering if there are irrefutable truths in BOTH in Michael's Holographic Universe Theory and Tom Campbell's Virtual Reality Theory despite being in conflict, or does one irrefutably negate the other? Is anyone here intimately knowledgeable about both theories and have any comments about how one inarguably supercedes the other?

I try to refresh my grasp of Tom's 'Theory Of Everything' that he calls his Big TOE with some regularity so more and more sinks in - there are 500+ 1-6+ hour lectures to find - and did so recently so numerous comments made in this thread about the nature of self, purpose and other jump out at me as conflicting with Tom's theory.

I'm leaping to one particular concept of his after reading the various references to continued communication with people who have passed. You won't understand the sense of it unless you grasp his concept of consciousness as information, that reality - to you - only exists because - you alone - 'render' it into the perception of the body you are directing from outside that body - not unlike rendering pixelated scenes to a character you move in a video game.

So one of the things I find disappointing to have to swallow despite Tom's foundational conclusion that all growth requires love, is that the ultimate nature of other people and relationship to yourself in his virtual reality looks inescapably eternally lonely. The 'others' in your life can only be as virtual as you - regarding family, the containers/bodies may be dna related, but the consciousness'es are not. At death, what and who seems so important and special in this lifetime fades as fast as a dream you had a year ago and couldn't even remember in an hour. 'Seeing' anyone again is just 'you' replaying the 'information' they were comprised of so far.

Tom hasn't said this, but seems to me that it means that the reason the original consciousness wanted to split into the parts in the first place - loneliness - is eternally inescapable. All us 'parts' may be slowly evolving back, thinking we're 'discovering' that our 'purpose' is to find our way back to 'source' but ultimately it's not a good thing to be 'one' when we all get there! So are we just doing this split/return/split/return over and over eternally??? Hope I'm missing something.

Anyway, I would appreciate no conjecture about this subject without clearly understanding Tom's reasons for reaching his conclusions. You don't have to know physics, but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt when he says that so far his theory is the only one that elegantly makes all the worst conundrums to physicists all fit together... and it's currently inarguable.

I really don't have any favorite videos of Tom's, there are a gazillion and he frequently uses the same analogies over and over.

Maybe this is good introductory.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdskT540aw

I guess he considers these some of the most controversial questions about his theory - includes the 'other' issue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwG8pB8OZRE

A recent 6 hour marathon - you can find many more.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yPhlpys6k
    Last edited by waves; 19th April 2018 at 21:21.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th April 2018), Noelle (19th April 2018), PathWalker (19th April 2018), Reinhard (21st April 2018), Valerie Villars (20th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    I wish to share this very important video.

Linda explains what is holographic projection.
    Reviews evidence from various scientists and contactees.
    Including: Jerry Wills, Michael Talbot, Tom Campbell, David Bohm and others I forget to mention.

The video and the material enclosed is ground breaking and belief shattering.
    Be prepared to peek into the matrix.
    If you think about it, the ancient Hindu idea that reality is basically just a thought in the mind of God is not too far from what these scientists are finding. The biggest difference is that Hindus were focused upon the all-pervading nature of consciousness while scientists are interpreting their data through the lens of materialistic science and computer analogies.

Physical reality may be a sort of construct, but I believe our souls extend beyond the "simulation" and even have the power to directly change it if we're tapped in to the right "currents." I've had some experiences along those lines that frankly were disturbing to me. The saying "with great power comes great responsibility" takes on some heavy tones when you tap into the collective suffering and pain in the world. I'm thankful that our bodies and minds have been developed to shield us off from most of that, or people wouldn't be able to function on a daily basis. It may be a simulation of some sort but people take it deadly serious while they're here.

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

waves....Love the way your mind works! Split/return/split/return! Interesting! If you ever come to a conclusion....puuleeeze let us know!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Noelle (20th April 2018), RunningDeer (20th April 2018), Valerie Villars (20th April 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I agree with Linda to some extent. However, I believe the Holographic Universe is created by our Soul.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Noelle (1st June 2018), PathWalker (22nd April 2018), Valerie Villars (21st April 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,641 times in 8,594 posts

New from Stephen Hawking post passing, and Thomas Hertog

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...we-live-matrix

Quote Instead of the 'standard' description of how the 'universe' unfolded (and is unfolding), the authors argue the Big Bang had a finite boundary, defined by string theory and holograms.

The new theory - which sounds simplistically like the world of the red-pill-blue-pill Matrix movies - embraces the strange concept that the universe is like a vast and complex hologram. In other words, 3D reality is an illusion, and that the apparently "solid" world around us - and the dimension of time - is projected from information stored on a flat 2D surface.

The Telegraph reports that Prof Hertog, from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KT Leuven), said:

"It's a very precise mathematical notion of holography that has come out of string theory in the last few years which is not fully understood but is mind-boggling and changes the scene completely."

Applied to inflation, the newly published theory suggests that time and "the beginning" of the universe arose holographically from an unknowable state outside the Big Bang.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th May 2018 at 13:55.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), Noelle (1st June 2018), Valerie Villars (7th May 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: Linda Moulton Howe: Are we living in a holographic simulation?

So I just accidentally bumped into this clip today on Youtube and find it astoundingly informative, so decided to share it here with you all. Some of us here may've already watched it. But anyways!

Linda Moulton Howe is very well-known in the Ufologist field who has also participated in some episodes of the Ancient Aliens series, as I remember. Throughout her speech, she told the stories of people, either scientists/researchers or abductees of aliens, including Tom Campbell and some quotes from Elon Musk, which show how it's totally possible that the universe we're living in is a giant hologram. And this hologram was very possibly created by a highly-developed alien race, who then was very possibly created by an even more developed aliens/beings.

So basically we're possibly living in a hologram, which is inside an even bigger hologram, created by aliens of different levels of dimensions.

There's also a part where an abductee who was also a scientist recalled his telepathic conversation with an alien and was shown that we humans are living in 1 of the 10 different holographic universes (possibly all created by this alien race). These 10 universes are divided in to 5 pairs. Within these pairs, one universe is always exactly opposite to the other, in all sorts of ways. For instance, time in our opposite universe flows backwards, so a human body will turn from old to young as it moves through this universe, which also explains the process of reincarnation. I find this very interesting.

Mrs. Howe also recommended 2 books ''The Holographic Universe'' by Michael Talbot and ''Wholeness And The Implicate Order'' by David Bohm, which I've been reading up and find very rich in information as well.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Noelle (1st June 2018), PathWalker (1st June 2018), Valerie Villars (1st June 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Lovely lady. I was shown the holographic nature of this existence, mostly regarding symbolism, music and books. I still don't know what to make of it or if it is true. I think in some ways, the code is not meant to be cracked, but that it, this life, is all about the choices we make. We seem to be tested all the time. That was and is purely my opinion. I'm not sure why. It's a very complex subject.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Noelle (1st June 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Not LMH but on topic!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Suma Gowda

Tom Campbell | Is Our Universe A Vast Virtual Reality?

Published 4th July 2018

Suma interviews Physicist & Author, Tom Campbell in order to answer the following question is our universe a vast virtual reality? & He does so expertly!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

PathWalker (10th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2