Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Myostatin Inhibitors for Muscle Growth and Longevity

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Myostatin Inhibitors for Muscle Growth and Longevity

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    SARMS are safer than pro hormones especially the methylated ones but tend to not do

much in long term muscle growth IMO. Most myostatin inhibitors are hit and miss from

what I have personally read about. If you ever do a pct throw in some laxogenin that

stuff will put on 4lbs of muscle and help u look full while coming off cycle. but gains

can be addictive and when the sarms stop doing anything you'll either have to just

maintain what u got or move up to the big boy stuff. I started with sarms n now

im on test e, deca, d bol, and getting ready to play with insulin and growth hormone in my

my next cycle body building is a science a supplements are just one part.
    Fascinating White Wizard. I'm interested in hearing your experiences, especially regarding mitigating side effects such as hair loss and loss of libido.

I think Liz Parrish is taking a very low dose of Myostatin inhibitors to ward of sarcopemia/age related muscle wasting. I don't think she wants to bulk up, lol. I am seeing reasonable gains from just eating big and doing lots of dips/push ups every day. No way do I want to get huge or take anything risky.

Your input is welcome...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Finasteride is a prescription hair loss medication u can take or google a dht blocking

shampoo and conditioner.

you can also get a prescription for human growth hormone which is believed to help

create new muscle cells and repair skin sells and so on that could help with muscle

wasting when taken with low doses of prescription steroids sarms could help to not

sure when comebined with HGH

if u want to increase labido take tribulis testris that stuff will have u feeling like a bull

and its all natural
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), WhiteFeather (25th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks White Wizard I will research that slowly.

Reading about insulin now:

https://www.steroidal.com/hgh-peptides/insulin/

I would never take the stuff but the article reminded me the blood sugar spike after eating simple carbs could be put to good use.

tribulis testris is in the Chinese Medicine books. I'll check it out!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    If your interested just buy yourself some yk11 as a research compound for your pet rat. Incredible myostatin inhibitor being used by thousands . its a sarm(selective androgenic reuptake inhibitor).
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Not a good idea IMO. There are no shortcuts in life.

and you have to dedicate your almost entire time to it.
    I'm skeptical too. The chemistry of the human body is incredibly complex and even stuff we've already been eating for thousands of years often has hidden effects that we're only just now discovering.

If our bodies naturally produce or suppress certain things it's probably for a reason.

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Blood type diets are interesting but hotly debated. I agree its best to treat the blood in all cases. Focusing on making the blood healthy with lemon juice, iodine and raw foods will help the internal organs. I tens to eat as many raw foods as I can. Seems to help a lot.
    I only recently started studying about them but it seems that the blood type science that D'Adamo references is accepted by the medical establishment as far as the different anti-bodies associated with the different blood types.

A quick summary for those who aren't familiar is this:
    • A, B, AB, and O blood types have different anti-bodies
    • These anti-bodies are why you can't mix certain blood types; they attack each other
    • These anti-bodies aren't just in blood but all throughout our tissues and secretions
    • Animals and plants also have a sort of "blood type," different from humans
    • Anti-bodies in plants and animals can sometimes trigger reactions in humans
    • This is why some diets may be good for some people but cause problems for others

I've noticed for me personally that if I eat a lot of wheat or bread made from wheat, even though I'm of normal body weight and have a fast metabolism, I get really tired like I've had a sugar crash and sometimes have to take a nap. The older I get, the more pronounced this seems to have become.

I've also seen studies that as much as 80% of Americans do not process sugars/starches in a healthy way, but in a way that suggests being pre-diabetic. One of the negative consequences of eating so much processed sugars I guess. I try to avoid them as much as possible. So that may be another reason for this.

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Ahaha! Now we are striking gold, readers. I saw a recommendation for a product calle HCGenerate. I have no idea if the testimonials are sincere, paid marketers, or whatever. I googled it, and found that Stinging Nettle Root is part of the formula.
    That's a bit coincidental considering the other thread here on stinging nettles created recently. Synchronistic, even.

There is a massive amount of stinging nettles growing where I live. In the spring it dominates the shady undergrowth alongside of the local creek, and is a bane to hikers.

Too bad it's illegal to mail plants or I'd volunteer to send anyone as much as they needed lol.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I’ve just started taking pine pollen in yellow powder , aswell as a 10:1 extract has 4 male hormones along with a lot of vitamins, minerals .
    Been taking the powder table spoon in the mouth and let it form a paste to absorb sublingual aswell as the extract and after a few days I started to feel fatigued at work and felt pretty low in mood / emotional untill the next day remembered to take stinging nettle root 500mg twice a day That I got when bought the pine pollen . I bought it a while ago .. anyway long story short I’ve been feeling a lot better today , didn’t take any pollen until after work aswell as stinging nettle and had the best work out I’ve had since starting back lifting weights after a few months break , had heaps better strength and energy and pumps were were really good and I’ve only just started working out again .. sorry about my writing I’m on my phone lol and I’m tired .. so anyway I read to take stinging nettle with pine pollen (tincture) as it acts as and anti estrogen .. I’ll leave it at That tonight

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grant For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Daozen (20th April 2018), Valerie Villars (20th April 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

There were widespread reports of children with genetic anomalies that allowed for massive muscular growth.
    I would expect that if it is reported it very likely would already be part of a regimen to produce highly effective combat soldiers...

It seems that these genetics may be part of our relationship with Neanderthals as they were considerably more physically developed than we are, although we have the "potential" to hyperdevelop.

Bit uncomfortable with unrestrained bio hacking.......but I also note as a species we have thousands of coding errors in our genome. Very VERY sloppy work. Is it by design?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fascinating contributions, everyone. i have a lot to say but its the weekend. Hopefully this thread will continue a while.

Peace

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    It seems that these genetics may be part of our relationship with Neanderthals as they were considerably more physically developed than we are, although we have the "potential" to hyperdevelop.
    Very interesting take. Neanderthals are stereotyped as having been dumb cavemen but they also had larger brain capacities than modern humans and co-existed with very culturally-primitive “Cro Magnons” who are supposedly more similar to modern humans.

Quote Bit uncomfortable with unrestrained bio hacking.......but I also note as a species we have thousands of coding errors in our genome. Very VERY sloppy work. Is it by design?
    It could just as easily be explained by interbreeding between genetically distinct races. Case in point: many of us have detectable levels of Neanderthal genes. There was interbreeding in the past and the potentially incompatible genes are still being swapped around. I also think it’s no accident that some people are still born with six fingers and toes and even double rows of teeth just like the “giants” of prehistory and early history.

I tend to think these different groups didn’t evolve but were engineered though, exactly as you suggest.

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Research papaer on the super babies You can also google Myostatin baby, toddler for more info

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa040933

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I would honestly just get testosterone from a anti aging clinic. Works the best with minimal side effects . they take blood panels every few months and you'll get very fit very fast with clinical supervision. 100 bucks a month . testes shrink 30% but honest who cares how often are they getting licked anyways lol. They grow back later lol
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2