+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: High Horses Out of the Art Bell Tribute Thread.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: High Horses Out of the Art Bell Tribute Thread.

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The current Kinsey sex ed curriculum for grade 3, 8 year olds, tries to tell children that gender is 'fluid', a choice to be made. This is totally false based upon objective research, not rockefeller fake science.
    Quote In grade 5, age 10, children are told that gender is a 'social construct'. Again, unscientific manure based on fake science.
    This looks like the transexual social engineering I have heard about in the cybernetic networks.
    It smacks of social engineering to me too.

I forget where I saw it, but I just saw someone make the argument that globalists are trying to push mankind back to the "blank slate," almost robot-like version of "Adam" you hear about in some ET accounts:
    • Produced via cloning/genetic engineering, rather than natural birth
    • No gender; cannot reproduce naturally
    • No free will; given orders that must be obeyed like a robot
    • Almost hive-mind thinking

If you believe in the kinds of interpretations of Sumerian accounts that Sitchin first popularized, though I think there are lot of problems with Sitchin's work, there are a lot of clues that mankind was originally the result of genetic manipulation and hybridization between ETs and pre-existing hominid races.

There is also some Italian translator who used to work for the Vatican, though his name escapes me now, who also says that the old texts mention that the first forms of mankind had defects that sound a lot like the kind of mutants produced by genetic engineering. These texts supposedly being from about 6000 years ago, the kinds of bizarre medical problems discussed sound uncannily modern.

Quote Overall the transexualism and homosexual agendas of the shadow government disgust me. However I agree that homosexuals should be able to essentially have the same legal construct that marriage provides, seems like basic human rights.
    I never cared what people do in their bedrooms as long as it's consensual, but pushing any kind of sex education on kids that are years away from puberty is just nuts. They have no way of relating to or understanding what is being discussed, and are too young to express any form of sexuality.

Along those lines, I don't think people should be parading around in S&M/bondage outfits half naked in public parades either, for the same reason.

This kid is way too young to be sexually mature by any stretch of the imagination. This stuff was just forced on him by overzealous adults.

Church and state issues have always been complicated and are a whole other can of worms. I'm neither particularly for or against gay marriage, and can see both arguments. What I do believe, though, is that governments should encourage traditional nuclear families to raise children, because studies have repeatedly shown that this is the healthiest way to raise children. Single-parent households and households with same-sex parents result in children with higher percentages of various psychological issues that have to be addressed later in life.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: High Horses Out of the Art Bell Tribute Thread.

Voice from the Mountains, you show the intelligent responses to these issues that most adults do when confronted with the facts about this 'social engineering'. When hearing about the 'gender fluidity' nonsense, and the ages of young children being exposed to this crap, most people are shocked and dismayed. We need to have this agenda halted now.

If we want to look at the likely outcome of this deep state social engineering project, we can look at the model which describes our understanding of the ET 'grays'. They have little or no personality or individuality. They do as they are told. They, by some accounts, have no gender (though this may vary with the type of 'gray'). They have some sort of telepathy and operate in a hive-mind top-down thinking + decision making process. I dont think that this is a social model that we would desire or want to emulate, but it would serve 'controllers' (likely non-humans) quite well.

So, we need to open our eyes to the sponsors of education programs and, quite frankly, of all data used to formulate public policy or public opinion. The powers that be are quite intent on railroading the population into a transhumanist framework (of cyborgs) controlled by a massive artificial intelligence apparatus. Make no mistake, these psychopaths dont care one iota about empathizing with the common person, no matter what their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation is. If we recognise this, we can realize we all have far more to lose than the petty differences we have on these topics. We need to come together to demand honesty and transparency from our media, political representatives and academic researchers. We also need to hold our business community to a higher moral standard, such as in product safety and environment. Individually, we need to feed our families properly and controll the propoganda we are exposed to. That's our challenge, its the only one worthwhile, imho
    Last edited by Justplain; 26th April 2018 at 11:42.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2